Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

That head! I'm curious, did SJK sitting on the stage (floor of the stage) after he gave the tissue, or he went down from the stage? 

• Like 7

Thanks again n again for digging out the precious videos for us here..I am hooked on tis thread since 12pm till now..haha..refreshing and refreshing..grinning n grinning whenever new videos n reviews of the fm. If only another video that we hoping can come out..can I see the "2nd time the sing Always and hold the preggy belly n SJK hold her hand" video..tis will make me Hv a goodest sleep tonite. Keke. Thank you very much. :)

• Like 19

Thank you @twtwb @superbigcat @utkim @smoky1671 and others for the update, thank you for whomever for breaking the rule for us, today is the happiest day since I ship these two.

They are real and for those who still need media prove, I am sorry to say but, I do take a pity on you.

Ahhh I can't control my happiness, thank you comrades, virtual hug for all of you.

• Like 22

thank u all I won't tag cuz if I do I've to include the whole thread. and thank to those who break the rules for us. because of u, royal fan, new fan like us admire them more and love them more.your love for them really inspire me.

• Like 11

Omg! I am in Cloud 9, after reading SHK and SJK touching the belly of her pregnant friend, I think it's a sign of good luck and having baby luck.. hee, soon, very soon will be their turn being parents.:wub:

• Like 15

hello everyone..Silent lurker here...:sweatingbullets:

I cannot contain my happiness reading all your post in here....

Thanks for sharing and keep them coming please..lol:sweatingbullets:

So happy for all who made it to the event..I wish she can continue to do this FM once in a while and hopefully we can attend next time..:wub:

As her fan, It makes me happy to see her this happy. I hope things will always be like this and I hope and pray he is the one for her. I've been waiting and wishing for her better half to come along more than mine..lol.. SJK seems to be a perfect gentleman. Always checking if she is fine, attending to her needs/safety and not afraid to show it.:wub::wub: 

Just want to share..trending here in the Philippines..:lol:

l0K9p9Hy.jpg:large

• Like 21

Omg!!!!! There's no words to explain how happy every song song couple fan in the world is today!!! I'm seriously just waiting for their wedding day. Seriously, this ship just sails its own with song joong ki being the captain and song hye kyo as his co captain. For all the months days weeks we missed them this is just more than enough gift for all of us!! Ship on guys!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, leoneqwert said:

P.S: the way he ran to her to give her tissue box. Awwwwwww.... soooo sweeettttt.... such a SANGNAMJA!!!! I am still watching it repeatedly... omo omo omo before i die spazzing. Bye guys! :crazy:

Its the first time i have used the word "Awww" and "ssoooo sweet" wait, what? I think i have gone crazy!!!

• Like 12