Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

50 minutes ago, kikyolover said:

Can u plz tell us what was skk scandal the mc referred to?? i dnt know anything abt it

Sungkyunkwan Scandal. It was a drama co-starred by YAI and SJK where they got the Best Couple Award :D

• Like 2

Ah In is connected both to our Songsong couple, funny, SJK both won Best Couple award with SHK and YAI.

#songsongcouple is REAL

• Like 9

My takeaway from the FM is that, SJK adores SHK so much. It is very clear that he will do anything for her. And it's true that from his gestures, you can see that he makes an effort to light things up and keep the fire burning!! Notice how different his statements are from YAI? Both are caring and sweet but SJK's statements have a different kind of affection

I don't know what stage they are in (he still calls her noona) but one thing's for sure, they will be there for each other no matter what. They are each other's CONSTANT :) each other's best partner for life!

this ship just keeps on sailing and sailing. We just have to wait patiently and keep praying for these two! My dream is for #songsongcouple to evolve to #songsongfamily with lots of #songsongbabies !! :wub:

Thank you for all the translations, updates and investigations! I love everyone in this thread. :blush:

• Like 24

5 minutes ago, dlvelasco said:

this ship just keeps on sailing and sailing. We just have to wait patiently and keep praying for these two! My dream is for #songsongcouple to evolve to #songsongfamily with lots of #songsongbabies !! :wub:

Loveee your post! I couldn't wait the time when we finally write #songsongfamily and #songsongbabies. I imagined the babies will be as cuteee as the #songtriplets ahahahaha.

Anyway, those transcript revealed a lot. Before the FM, I thought they first met during TWTB's shooting. Maybe they were accidentally bump into each other or maybe SJK asked his manager to know whereas SHK whereabouts.  But well, that's not important. The most important is their relationship is still going deeper and serious during this past few years, and by SJK's hint to SHK's fans, I believe there's gonna be an engagement or wedding announcement next year

• Like 13

Image result for song joong ki song hye kyo images latest

oh my...the concluding  message of SJK  at the FM  (as posted by @utkim) was so touching, you can feel the love between them...indeed the assurance for many good things in the future is awaited....two good souls in them....do we need to say more? What a blissful day!  

CHEERS everyone!!!

• Like 22

2 hours ago, Karla Vasquez-Gabriel said:

Sungkyunkwan Scandal. It was a drama co-starred by YAI and SJK where they got the Best Couple Award :D

Oh that .. :D dats so sweet

• Like 4

@utkimThanks a lot for translating! The conversation they had brought sooo much joy to our hearts. Despite sjk callingshk noona, it's pretty obvious that he feels something else for shk. I hope and pray that they end up together. 

• Like 6

Yes. Very much like Filipino guys. They call you 'older sister' yet they have a thing for you :D

I think it's just a cover up of some sort :D

• Like 7

Remember the President's Award, SJK kept such a straight face. I have a feeling he must be trying very very hard not to hug his cherished partner as she has been away for quite a while and his eyes at the stage gave him away. Oh... I am so in love with this couple. No wonder he was smiling and laughing after the event while he was on the way to the car. He must be saying "yeah!! finally i can hug my Big Baby"

• Like 16

40 minutes ago, faithcorvak said:
Been a silent lurker for several months now backreading, laughing, crying, grining ear to ear for all the good news and spy antics.

Its just my heart is so full of love and happiness with all the revealations from shk fm. Its also like a journey from the moment they met, how they became close, the people close to them and a glimpse of their future?

Even their ending speeches - what ever happens in the future just believe and continue to support us - this is what true shippers should do!

I believe that 'Noona' is both an endearment term of respect and a tease at the same time. Let me just share that I used to call my husband 'Hyung' or the actual term is 'Kuya' (older brother in Filipino). It was because we were friends at first. I relied and learned so much from him like an older brother who was always there for me listening to me when I was so stressed out.  Eventually love blossomed and we fell in love with each other etc. so we have been married for 22 yrs now. I still tease him calling him 'Kuya'. 

That's so sweet :)

My husband is also older than me (2 years) and I normally call elder guys "Kuya" too. So at first I called him that :D

• Like 5