[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He came first and then she's on the next car. I do think it's important for them to come separately this time because each of them has their own interview section and photoshoot. Plus I think this tactic is to recognize them as individuals instead of tagging them "together" as a couple, thus diminishing their own individual value.

I think we've all passed the point where we need proof for this couple. And i think THEY know that too. Now just waiting for the "inside"the award :)

Im just happy to see them!

Idk why i laughed so hard after seeing shk arriving at the red carpet right after sjk LMFAO did they do a convoy or something? Lol

ANYWAY, THEY LOOKED SO GORGEOUS LIKE I CANT EVEN :bawling:  SHK have her bangs again and she looked liked she gained a little weight but omg she looks so perfect as an angel (Though i was hoping she'll wear pink or red and have her hair down lol) and our SJK looks so handsome in maroon suit and when he smiled i almost had a heart attack lmao

But wait.... KBS night means they'll probably spend the New Year's Eve together right? :phew:

3 minutes ago, vanderwoods said:

Idk why i laughed so hard after seeing shk arriving at the red carpet right after sjk LMFAO did they do a convoy or something? Lol

ANYWAY, THEY LOOKED SO GORGEOUS LIKE I CANT EVEN :bawling:  SHK have her bangs again and she looked liked she gained a little weight but omg she looks so perfect as an angel (Though i was hoping she'll wear pink or red and have her hair down lol) and our SJK looks so handsome in maroon suit and when he smiled i almost had a heart attack lmao

But wait.... KBS night means they'll probably spend the New Year's Eve together right? :phew:

Honestly,  both of them looks little chubby to me....i like it!lol

5 minutes ago, vanderwoods said:

I like her hair.... Exactly same with my imagination

Archived