Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

Still on a high.  I am living vicariously through this couple.  Hahahaha! 

Based on what I have read in this forum, Korean stars do not really keep in touch after a drama wraps up.  The numerous sightings of this couple, the "shared" resource (Mr. Kang, Ms. Lee, Raymond Chae), appearances in each other's FM...these are signs that their relationship has gone beyond that of friendship.  The way that SJK talked to YAI to be able to sit beside her during FM is quite telling.  I am excited to see how their story would continue to unfold.  I love how they complement each other and they support each other.  SJK is obviously in-love with her.  If they're not together, SJK is working on making her his.  But I really believe that they are together and it's serious.  Or I maybe delusional.  :wub:

• Like 23

1 hour ago, mummyof2 said:

Last but not least her FM on sunday, i guess most of our member has shared the spazzable moments and i couldn't agree more. In my POV it was like Kyo telepathically asking her fans to bless her 'relationship' with

And it seems that all her fans already giving their blessings.. They clearly see how serious he is with her and how happy she is with him..))))

• Like 16

yesterday I was re-reading hye kyo's interview in Elle june 2015 and saw that she answered their first meeting is on twtwb set and feel like very suspicious about their story on frist meeting they mentioned in kyo's fm. as it is joon ki who interubt kyo in talking about that what was he trying to cover?

• Like 6

I remember Joongki still sulking about receiving the best couple award in APAN alone. Do we have any news about KBS awards. I saw an article that they are again nominated but is it via online votation? Hope its not as complicated as AAA awards app? It was hard for us intl fans.

Hope that we could win the KBS best couple award for them as our Christmas Gift and also their gift to us by appearing again together!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Nang Hom said:

yesterday I was re-reading hye kyo's interview in Elle june 2015 and saw that she answered their first meeting is on twtwb set and feel like very suspicious about their story on frist meeting they mentioned in kyo's fm. as it is joon ki who interubt kyo in talking about that what was he trying to cover?

TWTWB was in early 2013, they could have met before TWTWB was shot and on a professional level like in an interview in Elle, it would be more apt to say they met at the set instead of the clothing store (or else there would be all sorts of rumours). For the whole of 2013 till his enlistment in August 2013, we would love to find out how often they met till its enduring to be in the Military. :)

• Like 14

My sister told me that she read somewhere that even before he went to the military, prolly by 2012, there were sightings of SHK and SJK together.  One was during a traffic incident where a huge van intercepted/cut them on the road.  they were really pissed off and the van rolled down it's window to say sorry to them, and there they saw SHK and she was not alone! There was SJK! They were so starstruck that they forgot how mad they were because they saw two stars! :D 

• Like 14

Watch Song Hye-kyo blow-dry her hair

Actress Song Hye-kyo, from smash success TV drama “Descendants of the Sun,” is featured in a commercial for British home appliances brand Dyson. 

The clip, first released Friday over YouTube, is circulating among Song’s fans. One fan has even added English subtitles for the benefit of others.

Song inked the modeling deal with Dyson earlier this month. 

The commercial with Song is being viewed not only in Korea, but also in neighboring Asian countries Taiwan, Singapore and Hong Kong. 

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201611161707339759051_2

• Like 23

I forgot which of our member wrote this, kindly reminds me, as this sentence stuck forever in my head. And this sentence is sooo trueee

Ki worships the ground Kyo walks on

• Like 18

@Nang Hom maybe nothing to cover chingu....I think Ki didn't like to complicate things...let's respect them on what they wish to divulge for now. Soon when the happy times or things (that he mentioned) roll up then we will understand the whole thing.  

He said they met there at the clothes shop the first time and then before enlistment, right? He didn't say when exactly. We all knew here that SJK brought a food truck to TWTWB set being a friend to JIS, and JIS spilled the beans that he went to say hi to SHK at her dressing room. This happened before he entered the military, between Feb & April 2013, so maybe meeting her at the clothes shop, was before that.  

Enlistment was in Aug 2013.  That's all I can share and my thoughts....

Cheers shippers!

• Like 11

On November 15, 2016 at 10:50 AM, Chewy Hoe said:

some lucky Chinese fans also managed to see and spoke to SSCP at their next venue after her FM and pass SHK her birthday gifts personally plus some stuff for SJK and even for his newborn nephew! Operation success! Kyo answered in perfect Chinese and told them: 謝謝你們太客氣了. While Ki just keep saying, kamsanhammida. I hope he even knew whose baby stuff it's even for....lol 

@Chewy Hoe, based on this account, we could safely say that SJK stayed till the end of FM and joined SHK after it, and probably beyond, no? And one chingu noticed how they skipped pleasantries/greeting on stage, unlike with YAI, which could be interpreted as they have been greeting each other earlier, or they are already in contact too much that there is no need to do that anymore? Heh, he really is not busy that day, is he? ^^

Spoiler

Responding to "the IT" moment, aside from all the already mentioned moments before (agree with you all, those are all It moments), call me delusional but one of my earliest It moment was during DoTS. 

To be specific, at the kiss scene ep 16, when YSJ/SJK asked KMY/SHK, 

"I love you, its a question," and he giggled while watching her closely. No matter how much I look at it, it was so random/adlib, and it was so out of character of YSJ. For me, it was SJK projecting himself as YSJ. But even if I was wrong, I can't shake the feeling that that was the moment I had an inkling he sees her more than friend. And he sealed his deal on national news, admitting how SSC is unbreakable and his refusal to deny the rumor. 

The rest are just confirmation of their feelings towards each other. 

As for SHK, the way she let him flaunt their togetherness and follow his lead without denying anything is already enough for me. But one thing that she did/she does that always makes me giddy is whenever she touched the small of his back, like in BAA. Such an intimate and affectionate gesture, which only highlighed her femininity and his manliness ^^ 

So grateful for them for those wonderful feelings and memories. 

• Like 23

9 minutes ago, convalescent said:

@Chewy Hoe, based on this account, we could safely say that SJK stayed till the end of FM and joined SHK after it, and probably beyond, no? And one chingu noticed how they skipped pleasantries/greeting on stage, unlike with YAI, which could be interpreted as they have been greeting each other earlier, or they are already in contact too much that there is no need to do that anymore? Heh, he really is not busy that day, is he? ^^

Reveal hidden contents

Responding to "the IT" moment, aside from all the already mentioned moments before (agree with you all, those are all It moments), call me delusional but one of my earliest It moment was during DoTS. 

To be specific, at the kiss scene ep 16, when YSJ/SJK asked KMY/SHK, 

"I love you, its a question," and he giggled while watching her closely. No matter how much I look at it, it was so random/adlib, and it was so out of character of YSJ. For me, it was SJK projecting himself as YSJ. But even if I was wrong, I can't shake the feeling that that was the moment I had an inkling he sees her more than friend. And he sealed his deal on national news, admitting how SSC is unbreakable and his refusal to deny the rumor. 

The rest are just confirmation of their feelings towards each other. 

As for SHK, the way she let him flaunt their togetherness and follow his lead without denying anything is already enough for me. But one thing that she did/she does that always makes me giddy is whenever she touched the small of his back, like in BAA. Such an intimate and affectionate gesture, which only highlighed her femininity and his manliness ^^ 

So grateful for them for those wonderful feelings and memories. 

I agree with this... hope somebody who attended SHK FM can give us update if SJK really stayed until the FM ended... I Hope so.....

• Like 8

It's smazing that this couple could make me feel better at least for a litte bit. News on them gives me life! :wub: The drama has ended so long ago, but I still watch it & my heart still melts. During the kiss scenes, I almost feel shy to watch because I feel like I'm intruding on their private moment. Many of my favorite kdrama has Kyo in it. I've been rooting for her to find "the one" & she did. Hope their relationship continues to flourish. I really hate when celebrities breakup and the reason is their schedules. Ummm! SJK went to Sweden for a short trip despite his busy schedule to see her That's dedication right there.. If you really want to be with someone, you'll find ways and make the time. Love that about him. Love is totally in the air right now and I couldn't be more happy about it :blush:

Edited by chdom
typo
  • Like 15

You know what make this couple so sweet is how they  are trying to spend sometimes their own private time during their busy and hectic schedule.. I remember I used to do that with my husband before we got married. My husband even spend his rest time after he had night shift to spend time with me as he knew the next day I have to go to Singapore for my work. Normal things done by couple who want to make their relationship safe until the finish line.

SJK trip to Sweden was one of many excuse he created to steal time to be with her. What amazed me that everytime he made the decision he firmly convinced SHK, just like when your husband telling you  after been a while haven't  seen you ; "I'll pick you up at somepoint..." 

There are some visions telling me he can be over protective and controlling on her, maybe the way he sending his manager to SHK's friend wedding was one of it. As a normal couple of course they are also have a small fight/disagreement on something but it is usually at the end SHK trust his words to sort out the disagreement. Sun is too strong for the moon as the moon will always need sun for the light. That's my latest vision.

Good night everyone.....

• Like 24

Well, congrats to Jin Goo, Ji Won and Gummy for winning awards at AAA.

So sad SSC didnt win but at least they're on screen? Lol.

Well, congrats to Jin Goo, Ji Won and Gummy for winning awards at AAA.

So sad SSC didnt win but at least they're on screen? Lol.

• Like 8