[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

after 12 years we can see her again @ KBS Awards Night!!!!     

giphy.gif                                                                                                                                                                   credit @ Song Hye Kyo Vietnam Fanpage  

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to agree with @songsonglovechiu (welcome to the thread btw :blush:). I really hope we are not getting calm and relax as I have noticed that some international fans has had difficulties when it comes to registering an account in order to vote and some SNS accounts are only posting links of polls that are not even necessary that much. as you all know we have a VERY strong opponent in this. I hope we're giving our all into this as this might be the last event that we'll see them  at the same table together and getting an award together... and walking the red carpet together :wub: 

Anyway, everyone's anticipating SHK's appearance at KBS drama awards. It's her first time to attend after 12 years and that was FH era :D Im wondering how they'll celebrate New Year's Eve though ^^ are we gonna get another BAA night???? Or a much better night??? :wub:

7 DAYS TO GO CHINGUS!!! IM SO EXCITED AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT!!!

PS: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 

SJK's HD mobile wallpaper photos from Mark Fairwhale Jeans!!!                                                                                  Image may contain: 1 person  Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, stripes and closeupImage may contain: one or more people, people standing and closeup  Image may contain: 1 person, selfie and closeup                                                                                                                    Credit to the rightful owner                                                                                                                                                                                                               Nice edit!!!        Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling                                                                 Credit as tagged

Wishing Happy Very Merry Christmas & Happy Celebration KBS Award Ceremony to SSC & SSCF

Wow! What's early X-mas gift  from SSC to the fan around the globe for wish to see them together as a LOVELY COUPLE before the year end. 

SJK! Your recent pics on 12-20 look awesome handsome & full of happiness remind me of DOTS. Never mention before 3 favorites outfits w/your appearance undeniable attractive handsome looking( breakup scene at coffee shop, drunken scene w/alpha team, & wearing the  beige color coat stopped at Kyo's hospital workplace).   Must be something exciting to give our SJK this so happy face make my week full of happy Holiday mode as well.

Kyo! Your recent studio pic reminds me days back when was in school at this time of the year looking out the high glass window from the school department hall/library anxiously waiting to be home when seeing snow falling.  Your X-Mas Greeting pic black/white looking somehow you remind me Audrey Hepburn(gracious & glamour).

Wishing SSC Have A Very Blessing Noel in Happy LOVE awaiting!! 

Happy Merry Christmas To Everyone together w/Family!!

Hello guys :)

With regards to voting in https://www.viu.com/ott/campaign/kbs2016/, I'm just curious on what is "the number of video views in viu (40%)" that it is referring to? Is this the videos in viu https://www.viu.com/ where SongSong are in it like the episodes of Descendants of the sun?

If we have extra time, please let's keep on voting them (unlimited voting) since shippers of other fandom already knew about this poll.

Happy Holidays to you all :)

Hello & So sorry w/my new computer try to learn load picture into the previous post but fail now how feeling of SJK not tech savy.  Nevertheless, my goal accomplish before year end to do something for the LOVE of SSC!

*****Happy Christmas Dec. 24th Celebration!!Mission Accomplishment still learning***!!

20161216_123215_zpsuow215n8.jpg

DOTS swept 2016’s most “Searched Term” categories! .
Our SSCP is in the center of all these successful results. 
Thanks SSCP for making us happy with your wonderful acting and amazing chemistry. We loyal fans all hope TWO of you will each win a daesang at KBS Drama Awards!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    [Translation for International Fans]
DOTS has won 2016’s “Searched Term” in all fields conducted both in Korea and in other countries..
DOTS hit 44%, the highest view rate per minute and became the most popular drama in the first half of 2016.
DOTS has distinguished itself in 2016 “searched term” in Google. 
Especially, its presence has grown stronger in Asian countries.
The ranks of all “Popular Search Term” in Google
2nd in Korea, 1st in Thailand, 3rd in Hong Kong
The Ranks in “Popular Search Term in a TV Category” in Google
1st Place in Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, and Vietnam.
The 9th place in the world TV category in Google, which is the highest rank among other searched words related to Korea.
DOTS has distinguished itself as the 1st Searched Term in a drama category on Naver and the 2nd in broadcast category on Kakao, too.-                                                                                                                                                                

the power of our couple!!!

©koreasongsongcouple and sscp fb page                                                                                                                                   

Merry Christmas All God Bless and let us continue our hardwork for our couple!!!!!                                                                                                           Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, hat and text                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Throwback... 2010 Music Award ..... Our Cute SJK sing christmas song ..... Lol 
Miss this couple so much .....
#songsongcouple 
Had a wonderfull weekend to all....                                                                                                                                                                                              

credit @ sscp fb page and  Song Hye Kyo 'Queen of Korean Drama'

Archived