[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Song Hye-kyo donates Korean Guidebook to Yoon Bong Gil Memorial

photo797670.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo and professor Seo Kyeong-deok from Sungsin Women's University donated 10,000 copies of the Korean Guidebook to the Yoon Bong Gil Memorial in commemoration of his passing (December 19th, 1932).

Song Hye-kyo said, "I learned that there aren't many Korean guidebooks so I hope this contributes to the increase of visitors to the memorial". Professor Seo said, "We plan on donating more guidebooks in the future.

The guidebooks are free to visitors.

http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-donates-korean-guidebook-to-yoon-bong-gil-memorial-101650.html

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Song Hye-kyo Continues to Promote Korean History Overseas

photo797791.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo donated guidebooks to a memory hall for independence fighter Yun Bong-gil in Shanghai, China on Monday.

"Song and I offered 10,000 guides written in Korean and Chinese on Dec. 19 to mark the day Yun (1908-1932) died", said Seo Kyoung-duk, a professor at Sungshin Women's University.

The guidebooks provide information about the memorial hall as well as the life of the independence fighter. Visitors can get it for free.

"Many Korean historical sites overseas still don't have guidebooks written in Korean. I hope they can help draw visitors", Song said.

Song and Seo have been working on similar projects to provide guidebooks to libraries and museums overseas including those in Chongqing, China, the Hague in the Netherlands and Los Angeles.

http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-continues-to-promote-korean-history-overseas-101658.html

@Chellsee 

Thanks for the wonderful news that SS is attending the KBS Awards on 31st! This is the best pre-Xmas news! Thanks for all your updates in this thread!

@Hclover96

Chingu, you rock! *hugs*!

Now, my Xmas wish is for SS to clinch the Daesang Award together & my New Year wish is for SS wedding announcement in January. :)

I think there is a good chance SSCP will come together on December 31.  Because SJK said in the past when he showed up alone, for the couple award, they should come as a couple, not just by himself.  Also from the way he tried so hard to just sit next by SHK, he will try hard to convince SHK to go with him. He will use whatever the tricks he can play to get SHK.  I am looking forward seeing them together.  That will make my New Years eve bright.

Morning chingus! Can we support our couple on this..

Link : https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/

The battle returns: Announcing the 12th Annual Soompi Awards.

Voting start right now &will run through
January 16, 2017!

Get you vote on!!

1. Actor of the year - Songjoongki
2. Actress of the year - songhyekyo
3. Best kiss
4.  Spottoon Best Couple for Songsongcouple
5. Drama of the year : DOTS

http://m.entertain.naver.com/poll/list

thank you..

This is just a repost - interview with SHK years ago. I find it quite funny to share again hehe

Have you gotten over you height problem?
A:when i first started out in this industry,i dislike my height.But now,i've gotten overit.My height is 161cm,during recent health check up they said that my ideal height should be 161.4 cm.(laugh)

Describe to us  song hye kyo (not as an actress)
A:a loving mother to all her 7 dogs.Like a blood type A personalities,i get hurt very easily and a little stubborn at times.When angry ,i can delete people's phone numbers

Your mom:
A: she's like a sister and friend to me,a mom that everybody wants to have. I never once go against my mother's wishes,she even asked me why i've never been naughty before(laugh).She takes care of all my finances and if i spend too much,i will get ascolding.She'ssoulmate.

How do you spend your day
A: I will work out at 9 am every morning.Oh i love to cook,i cook fairly well especially ribs,chicken and beef soup.My mom taught me before.

Do you go for grocery shopping
A:of course,but not often.Maybe once a week or once very two weeks.

What's your daily outfit
A: i can just wear sportswear

Who do you meet often meet
A:some of my unnie,my manager and ms translator.Recently,i'm close with kim 
minhee, we shared our problems and worries.

What do you fall in love with recently
A: chicken feet.They are good with beer and it will be better with egg soup(laugh)

This is the season to realize our sins and ask for God’s forgiveness.
You will feel His glory once you do, Share your blessings, show people that you care. Give a helping hand, give a hug.
God will reward you for that. Don’t waste your time. Make each day a fruitful day for God’s glory.
After all, He is the source of our life, Give your family the best that you can give.
Do not count how many you’ve given.
Count the blessings that you have received.Humility is the key to stay closer to God.
We are always reminded to be humble like children.Christmas is the best time to remember Jesus’ healing power.
He will free us from our worries and pains.
Will walk with us through all the way.
Let us offer our sincere prayer to Him.
Have a Blessed Christmas To All and Have a Wonderful New Year A Head!!!

christmas-gif-7.gif

Archived