Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

I'm so touched reading her letter to fans..And today..we are sharing this happy news together on our OTP :heart:..Thank you so much to those who are with her on this lovely afternoon and sharing your stories,some pictures and excitements in her FM..:blush: SJK AND YAI attendance is a bonus to us and most importantly they have showed us an interesting relationship infront of all fans..We couldn't ask for more..

• Like 18

34 minutes ago, sewyoungs said:

Soo SHK said both YAI and SJK are busy...but JK said he isn't /tho obviously he's busy filming/ i swear joongki just why...you do this....im dying :w00t:

Anyway thank you very much for the updates comrades despite im so very late /at times like this i just hate myself lol/ i cant believe a friend can still make time for you though he is not feeling well...oh...kay? *eyes emoji* ;) and maybe we should add yoo ah in on this thread too...thAT GUY LOL

Im sorry comrades but my trust on these two is slowly fading...i dont believe them anymore....i hope they would stop....fooling us on being just """""""friends"""""""? I swear im so tired like come on just get married alREADY :tears::wub::P

Hahaha....  Absolutely agree with you

• Like 7

Because i get so much emotions for this FM, I can't help but to express my feelings for this FM. It meant so much for us shipper really.

It's in chinese, i will upload sooner or later with the translation but it's really nothing much, just my blabbering kind of post. :P 

Spoiler

其实一开始没对女神乔的FM期望那么高。就觉得,这是属于她的日子,那些我期盼的,我渴望的,应该都不用想了。就带着欣赏她的节奏读些亲故做的文字直播。直到我阿久西的出现!你去干嘛咧!其实我心底还是有那么一丁点的小期待der。你居然去了!人家都说你忙了,但你却说不忙,这代表什么?这代表着我虽然忙但为了我的最佳搭档,我硬都要抽出时间,还不忘带兄弟当挡箭牌!

说真的我心里其实满矛盾der。就,要承认却又不承认,可是又却没否认,然后就一直在那边给我秀恩爱,女神去阿久西的FM其实已经代表了很多事,现在女神邀请阿久西参加她这一生来,最有历史性的这一刻,而且这FM可以说对乔来说,是她生命里的全部,20年来,不容易啊,然后你跑去参加她人生中最有意义的一部分,也真是够了!然后阿久西一直给我撒糖!那一句“i love you... ” 然后据说两人还对着眼唱。。我扶着肚子,你搭着我手。。这是要干嘛了?生小孩的节奏?!也是啦,是时候了,就只差还没给请帖罢了!最后,你以为就这样结束了?当你伤心落泪时,有个人已经在standby无时无刻为你递纸巾!就差没把你抱进怀里而已!这也真是够了,太虐了。叫我这单身该如何是好。妹妹我被虐der好幸福!! 

• Like 22

They were looking at each other while singing the song!!! Please do so on your wedding day okay!

• Like 24

I am SO happy to see SJK showed up at SHK's FM.  There is no need to have SSCP signs there, really.  They showed that themselves.  Million thanks to those who went to the FM and brought back the good news, pictures, audio, and videos.  Looking forward to seeing more from FM.  Can't wait for their big wedding day.

• Like 23

Argh! I have read all the infomartion about what's going on in Kyo's FM today. However, I still craving for more! Like my heart want to know every single details that has happened! :dissapointed_relieved:

For those people who come to Kyo's FM today, I'm pretty sure this is one of the best moment in your life that you should "CAN'T" forget. So envyy :tears:

Right here waiting for more details about what happened, all the convesations, etc. 

Eonie Kyo, I hope you have asked your staff to record your FM and subbed it, then upload it somewhere on the interner then all of your beloved fans could watch it *FINGER CROSSED! 

Aniway, it's been a great sunday. Have a nice night chingus :wub:

• Like 14

the way she care about her fan is just debeak and we can say now that they both arebofficial captain of our ship :phew:

• Like 17

Poor YAI...on his mind...if I'm not just your friend I will not even come here to be used..hehehe 

• Like 11