Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

Thank you @superbigcat we'll be waiting patiently. We're glad for you that you can witness the real Kyo and the interaction between those two. Really happy for you

• Like 19

52 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

He literally spring out from the wings to rush her napkin when she cried while reading the letter! He is always so so attentive to her and watching her every step of the way 

oh And to dees33, you need no media to catch them, here today shk showed you evidently and everything today is beyond any awards we have seen. I hope you have fully accept them 

VERY CLEAR

• Like 18

2 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

Kyo said that both YAI and SJK are busy but Joongki said that he's not busy hahahaha  Lol Ki!

Awwww what a supportive BF,, ofc he always have time for his precious one :wub:

• Like 15

I just love YAI not because he support songsong  couple but because he just doesn't care about his self..he really did not dress much...he just look like someone who passé by...

On the other side,, I was surprised when I saw some men lining up for kyo's fan meeting.. They really not shy to show that they're a fan too even though the majority are women hehe

• Like 24

OMG!!!!! what a lovely day today....our SongSong together again.....shipper...we have our President YAI in the house to represent us...I love his statement..."I support SS couple"....:expressionless::heart:

• Like 24

2 hours ago, SSK1 said:

SJK said mother in law very happy when got the script- yes since his mom must know the poster of SHK in his room right...what mom wouldnt be happy that the love of his life is acting wiht him...

Really??? SJK has poster of SHK at his room? :wub:

Are they going to upload the whole video of her FM? If yes, I hope there will be english sub. :)

• Like 7

2 hours ago, gigivillaceran said:

Kyo said that both YAI and SJK are busy but Joongki said that he's not busy hahahaha  Lol Ki!

There is always time for his sexy lady, no matter how busy he is. :wub:

Thank you everyone for sharing, its a happy day for shippers. Keep em' coming!

:heart: :blush:~~~~ Wedding bells are ringing ~~~:blush: :heart:

Edited by yinsd
typo
  • Like 13

2 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

He hurt his jaw while filming hence the mask. They all wore black and he called her sexy and they sang the same song again 

this couple is......

Ouch poor baby. I was like "was he hoping to hide his identity in case people take picture? or is pollution so bad they have to wear mask everywhere now?" LOL BUT I LITERALLY CRY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. FINALLY A GOOD THING AFTER TRUMP GOT ELECTED :-<

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

A part of   letter to her fans that she read at today's FM  Yes,  the one with  giving her tissues SongHyeKyo20thAnniversary                                                                                                                                                credit @ songsong couple fb 

awww...i can feel her feelings...no wonder she teared up..a very honest letter and from the heart

and the man who is going to help her through any hard times in the future was listening to her..and ready with a tissue. 

Seriously, do you know a man who has tissues???

• Like 17

CURRENT MOOD: Tapping my table while Patiently waiting for that wedding invitation 

This is the holiday season. May as well make it official SongSong ahhh. The more the merrier ;)

• Like 16

OMG.. im so happy reading all report about SHK FM. Even there is no officiall foto or video but im beyond happy to know that SJK and YAI are the spcl guest. How i wish i was there in the FM.. SJK SHK is real.... thank you for all pictures and videos cingu... 

• Like 10