Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

Hahahah it's just so funny that during paper scissor and YAI win but Ki will not accept the result that he cannot sit beside her lovely queen...so he initiate a second time and whisper something so that he can win...silly man..

• Like 22

1 hour ago, bblee29 said:

For me, the"it" moment was Sweden. Given his hectic schedule at that time, it just did not make normal sense to fly all the way to Sweden for just 1-2 days and then rush back for APAN. Even then, I was not fully convinced since there were talks that SHK might also be returning for APAN. Did it make sense to fly there to see her when he would see her in 2 days when she returned even f they were dating?

Then it turned out then the "plane" pic on SHK's instagram did not mean she was returning! She had flown on to somewhere else (Italy?) and he flew back to attend APAN alone. It then'clicked' for me. He wanted to see her as they would be apart for a while due to his filming and her travels. THEN it made sense why he made the time and effort to make the very short trip.

1 hour ago, bblee29 said:

For me, the"it" moment was Sweden. Given his hectic schedule at that time, it just did not make normal sense to fly all the way to Sweden for just 1-2 days and then rush back for APAN. Even then, I was not fully convinced since there were talks that SHK might also be returning for APAN. Did it make sense to fly there to see her when he would see her in 2 days when she returned even f they were dating?

Then it turned out then the "plane" pic on SHK's instagram did not mean she was returning! She had flown on to somewhere else (Italy?) and he flew back to attend APAN alone. It then'clicked' for me. He wanted to see her as they would be apart for a while due to his filming and her travels. THEN it made sense why he made the time and effort to make the very short trip.

OMG! OMG! Can you explain this further chingu? Hehe Really, SJK went ro Sweden to see SHK? 

• Like 5

It was mentioned in the few pages just before the APAN event. It was an IG account by an airline staff who had apparently served SJK on the flight back from Sweden, but the screenshot of the IG was subsequently and very quickly removed (rightfully so) as that was supposed to be a private IG post...not meant for wider circulation. There should still be some mention of it in the pages though the screenshots have been deleted.

The guess  was that the trip was a very short one as he was seen in public events in Seoul just a few days before his supposed sighting on the plane back to Seoul. 

• Like 11

When they came in, YAI was waving to SHK with such enthusiasm while Kikyo didnt even bother to greet each other? They must have been together all the time before the show started! :phew:

• Like 20

what is interesting is despite yoo ah in win at first he didnt go to sit near kyo ..otherwise he went to the other chair and raised his hand telling joong ki to sit ....he knows that place is for someone else :D

• Like 20

i dont really jump ship because my heart cant really take it haha

but to think about it, i just dont think anyone that receive award comment too much about his partner (maybe except he and lee kwang soo), he doesnt have to do it but he keep bring up her name every chance he can

• Like 8

8 hours ago, kikyolover said:

It seemed the mc gave special attention to yoo ah in as she hugged him .. while she only shaked her hand wid our jk ... 

Sorry if i m wrong

That's not true because the MC also extended her hand to shake with YAI at the beginning but YAI reached his arm out for a hug so they hugged.  That's what I saw.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, kikyo12 said:

When they came in, YAI was waving to SHK with such enthusiasm while Kikyo didnt even bother to greet each other? They must have been together all the time before the show started! :phew:

Exactly! That was my observation as well. No pleasantries between the SongSOngCouple. :D 

But waving to YAI like they haven't seen each other for quite some time, a la Lee Kwang Soo in KPCA :D 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, viyra said:

SJK has been in the entertainment industry for how long?  He's already an established actor; been leading man to a few beautiful and top actresses, and was acknowledged as the most popular newcomer actor in SSKS - and yet, during SHK's fan meeting, he fully acknowledge her presence in his life by saying 'if not for this person, I wouldn't be where I am today'.  Didn't he only appear with SHK in DOTS that has been long concluded?  SHK must have been so touched with that statement - I was too.  That just shows how important and precious she is in his life.  It's like the moment he met her, everything changed around him.  Never has, in my entire crazy years as a K-entertainment addict, encountered a OTP who maintained contact, support, and most especially, public appearance, just like what SSC is doing.  

When SJK asked SHK if she is not singing and then suggested that she does, I can feel SJK has an upper hand in the relationship - it was almost like leading her on what to do - just my honest observation.

I think he was acknowledging that she was as much responsible for the success of Descendants of the Sun as he was and the awards and CFs he received subsequent to the drama were partly a result of her work on the drama as well.  He also realizes that she should have been recognized with awards as well.  Just as he made her look good, she made him excel in the drama as well.  So wonderful of him to express that to her fans.

• Like 12

Thank you to all chingus who shared their wonderful and sweet experience with HK and her beloved guests (most esp JK:)) Some were concerned when JK addressed our Goddess as Noona, well let me tell you... it does not matter how he calls her... it's his actions and reactions and what he speaks about her which reveal what his true feelings are for her. Putting his personal feelings aside, he has a lot of respect for her as his senior in the industry. He looks up to her and credits her for how he propelled in hallyu status. Those things can't be put aside especially in a crowd. Many of us are not familiar with the Korean culture so we just can't base or measure their relationship because he called her noona!! 

Joong Ki's actions in the past until now is overloading and overtelling at least on his part how he truly feels for HK. He is absolutely crazy for her and he will do anything (even fly to the end of the world to be with her) to melt her heart. I think he already succeeded, so we are on a right ship... we keep on sailing:))

• Like 19

So glad everyone is enjoying sharing the "it" moment :D I know every relationship has the "it" moment and that's pretty much when you're realize "THIS IS END GAME" :) Keep them coming guys!!! <3 But I'm also glad to see the "consoling hands during BAA moment" was the "it" moment in most people's eyes. It was sooooo subtle but at the same time, it was extremely revealing 

• Like 16

what do you guys think is HER defining moment? what was the moment when you guys KNOW that she was into him as well?

- when she tagged as song song couple

- when she touched his back during the filming. 

- when she panicked and looked for his hand at BAeksang

• Like 10

I could see "HER" defining moment wasn't happening the most nowdays but back during his military services. There's one moment during those time there's one thing that SJK done had stolen her heart away and made her started to think about him although not wanting him but strating to admire him as "close" friend. She made it clear by coming to the meeting on Valentine's day. As she said she didn't want to make anyone will think she has a date on that romantic day. 

I ahve to made myself clear again there's a male dominance in their relationship as SJK colour was much stronger than SHK, it showed how this young man is deeply in love with her. during his military services there are may pictures, collage, drawings vision, it means they have shared may things in their intense communication and of course SJK will be the one who always started to communication between them and slowly steal SHK's attention. 

I saw big gate with concete rock, it means when they started to enter their relationship, there's a solid commitment made by these two but male colours seems to blury the female colour. it means the male has more power on making that commitment.

have a nice WEdnesday everyone...

• Like 16