[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before the year ends, and before all of us get glued later in the awards ceremony , I  wanna wish all of us shippers a blissful and happy 2017. Thank you for sharing your time and love on this ship.  This thread bring me so much joy, more than I can imagine. I open this daily, patiently waiting for updates, lurking on any tidbit news, pictures, videos of our SSC just  to jump start my day. Please continue to do so.  As we are entering a new year, let the SongSong be our source of inspiration for bringing hope and goodness to each other and to people around us. From the bottom of my heart, kamsahamnida, chinggus.  Happy New Year, from Manila with :heart:

May The Year 2017 Bring For You Happiness, Success and Filled with Peace, Hope & Togetherness of your Family and Friends Wishing you Happy *New Year 2017* God Bless You All.....                                                                       15801530_120300001351985407_1993000475_n                                                           New+Year+2017+Animated+GIF+Images.gif          

Today is the dayyy... :heart:

Looking forward to see our beloved Couple and also...

HOPING FOR A BIG WIN FOR OUR BELOVED KYOOOOO... JOONG KI AND DOTS 

I know that even without a trophy they are already the WINNER in our hearts.. but by winning the prize, it is part of my biggest wish for them to end this year... knowing how their work is appreciated and loved.

Cheers everyoneee... Let's get ready for tonight... :wub:

Happy New Year Comrades!!!!

Last day 0f 2016, and our Journey with our OTP Continues...

It's definitely a wonderful, fun and a memorable journey with The Song's,  from the Drama Descendants of the Sun, Destiny of the Songs had been created.  As we looked back all the memories how SongJoongKi and Song Hye Kyo the #songsongcouple have been part of our daily lives as a shipper'sWe've been happy seeing them and be part of their journey creating memories together. With them we have come a long way, but no matter how far our journey with The Song's...truly we are one Blessed and lucky shipper's boarded on a ship with our CaptYooSiJin himself with 1st Class flight attendant Beauty and all the crew in this ship we are heading on the right direction...

stay calm..happy sailing...the journey Continues..... with a Faithful heart's Dreams to come true...

Let's WELCOME and Celebrates 2017 with Happiest smiles.  peace in our heart's  and minds.

15494000_1483299851699578_106639339_n.png?oh=4eb003f7b81a545e0e50a5c70e74323e&oe=5869187E REMINDER's to be able to watch the RED CARPET YOU Should be on the stand by 1-2 hours ahead of the scheduled time..the broadcast time of 9:15 pm starts are only for awards ceremony....

What makes writer Kim Eun Sook’s dramas some of the biggest hits?

by Mysujung on Fri, Dec 30, 2016

61a70fca-ede3-4da4-99a7-57800f3b45e2.jpg

With the amazing success of her most recent work, Goblin: The Lonely and Great God, writer Kim Eun Sook has once again proven why she is considered one of Korea's greatest and most popular drama writers. With other great hits like Secret Garden, Heirs, and Descendants of the Sun (to only name a few) in her portfolio, Kim has brought joy, romance, and wonder to the small screen for drama lovers of all ages and nationalities. With an impressive record like that, we can't help but wonder...what exactly is the secrete to Kim's success as a writer? The answer, however, might not be what you are expecting. 

While it is no secret that writer Kim Eun Sook can make magic happen with her pen, some are arguing that the secret to her success resides less with her writing, and more with her ability to choose the right actors to bring her characters to life. 

Many have voiced the opinion that Kim Eun Sook's most recent hit drama Goblin: The Lonely and Great God's popularity is largely due to the good looks of main actor Gong Yoo and his ability to truly portray the mysterious role of a goblin

(Gong Yoo)                                                                                                                                                                                                         Image result for gong yoo              

Kim’s many other hit dramas were also said to be successful due to the casting of great actors like Hyun BinLee Min Ho, and Song Joong Ki.                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

(Hyun Bin)

Image result for hyun bin

(Lee Min Ho)

Image result for lee min ho

(Song Joong Ki)                                                                                                                                                                    Image result for song joong ki

What do you think makes her dramas successful? Was it really the actors who enabled Kim's dramas to become the hits they are? Or does her writing deserve more credit? 

Fans outside the venue ,.goshhh they're waiting patiently in behalf of the cold weather                    15780649_1897078617193008_5657523601559911976_n.jpg?oh=5ae3a87325171a5668c4a3f32ef7cd9b&oe=5921BB1F                                                                        Image may contain: 1 person, sky and outdoor  Image may contain: one or more people and indoor                                 Inside the venue.....                                                                                                                                                                            Credit as tagged

Good Afternoon, Comrades~!! Since all of us are really excited for tonight~~ well, who's not even? lol here's a streaming link for the red carpet https://www.facebook.com/KBSPR/,,,im not that certain though but KBS Gayo Daechukje's red carpet was facebook live(d) on this page last thursday,,so im hoping for it,,,and we'll see tho lol,,,and as what i've heard the red carpet will start by 6:00 PM KST~~ and as for the main show we can all stream on this page https://www.facebook.com/kbsworld/ as it will start by 9:15 PM KST~~^^ ((hope it helps ;;w;;))

**another possible stream for the main show lol http://www.olweb.tv/kbs-2-korea-live**

Let's enjoy ourselves tonight as a celebration for our otp's [hopefully] winning the daesang and of course being together again in one event after a long time~~^^ Wish y'all had a very merry christmas~ And a Happy New Year~!! <3

1 hour ago, QuynhT said:

Hey guys! How can we watch Red Carpet tonight? KBS world Facebook live as well? :o

Some ppl were saying u can watch from "my K" app which u need to download and log in but its in korean language which confused me.

Any other link for red carpet guys?? Because i heard they will not show the red carpet on tv. The live show only for the awards ceremony :(

SJK's Upcoming events to attend to next month!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                            Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text            credit to owner

9 minutes ago, sf4kdrama said:

Yay, hopefully Gummy will finally get to meet SHK!! 

It's midnight in california and i dont want to go to sleep!!

My 2 most favorite dramas are so getting their well-deserved recognition this year. Can't be happier. 

I'm in Sac! Where are you in CA?? 

Archived