Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

To be honest,  I'm waiting for IG picture update from our beauty....  :blush:

Following the event from IG and this forum,  step by step....  I'm definitely sure,  that Joong ki has involved to arrange this event...  Letter for fans,  games,  gift,  and of course the way they give some hints of their relationship.....  It's Joong ki's style,  I think.  

Thank you,  Joong ki....  to always by her side.....  :wub:

• Like 19

Thanks to all of you for updated Kyo's FM yesterday...Our love for Kyo will always spread whatever thing happen in the future.

And I love the way YAI said...he mentioned Song-song Couple twice, first on BAA and second on Kyo's FM. I'm so curious is the third on their wedding day? :wub:

And SJK...ahh you such a responsible hubby. You don't want your lovely best partner crying. You can wait for the staff brought tissue, but you prefer to run with a box of tissue. Maybe he wished to wipe her tears too :P

Yess, i'm waiting for Kyo IG update too...Happy 20th anniversary my Goddess, may you stay health and wealth :heart:

Edited by ironmom
  • Like 15

12 hours ago, heartSJK said:

Oh happy day! Thanks for all the sharing without which we wouldn't be jumping for joy right now....we can go so crazy just by reading accounts of it, imagine being present at the FM!

Honestly, I wasn't expecting very much from the FM due to the anticipated high security alert and the zilch possibility of JK appearing. Woe on me for my little faith! I was very sure he was not going to appear as it would attract too much attention for HK who is known to be shy and reserved.

I went crazy when the spazzing began and screamed when I read that JK actually made an appearance. JK has always been the more open one (relatively in subtlety) and he sure had his ways of convincing HK to appear in his FM. But little did I expect HK to step out of her comfort zone and invite JK to her own FM. I don't know HK very well, but I guess her long time fans can attest to it. It must have been someone close to her heart.

JK had gotten affirmation form his fans about HK and it is now her wanting to get affirmation of him from her fans. Don't we all want our family members to meet our beloved one? YAI just had to be there to dilute the sweetness a lil....JK was definitely not there as a good friend as I believe their friendship does not go a long way back and she would have many other good old friends who can make an appearance.

I like that they and the people around them are very natural about things. No admission and no denial, just free flow and everyone including themselves are enjoying it. Keep it this way, KiKyo. We need no evidence of nothing.

Love changes, changes everything.....

Exactly my thoughts.  :-)

• Like 7

13 hours ago, behapppy said:

Wow..... daebak:heart:

I can't move on!!!!!!

of all the lines in the song, they chose to sing the "I Love You" part! 

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 11

57 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Ok try listening to this recording if you have Dropbox otherwise you can just do a direct download and listen to them being genuinely happy. Includes the singing at 15.00 and him saying she is sexy at 23.30 and receiving so much cheers. Seriously this man has so many nice words for her and her only 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g8rtga7qm7jdb7r/New_Recording_24-7ub2zbll28kdmfm.mp3?dl=0

Please credit to smoky 

How i wish I can understand what they're saying. Thanks for sharing though. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Ok try listening to this recording if you have Dropbox otherwise you can just do a direct download and listen to them being genuinely happy. Includes the singing at 15.00 and him saying she is sexy at 23.30 and receiving so much cheers. Seriously this man has so many nice words for her and her only 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g8rtga7qm7jdb7r/New_Recording_24-7ub2zbll28kdmfm.mp3?dl=0

Please credit to smoky 

Is it possible to have it translated? I mean subtitles please :)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Please credit to smoky. If you convert it to elsewhere and/or do translations based on this recording, do not claim this as your own. Credit to smoky who even bothered to do this. I shared this here because I want you all to know what is being said 

Hi Chewy thanks for sharing the link, may I ask what they were saying at around 12:50 that the fans were cheering?

• Like 6

This ship sailed many many miles since yesterday, evermore sure of its destination!

I cannot stop refreshing this thread as there is so much sharing going on and my heart is 扑通扑通哒……

I cannot move on...JK appearance yesterday just sealed their destiny. To me, no other event previously had further convinced me of their dating relationship until yesterday's FM. Speaks allot when the girl's side gives affirmation.

I want to hear more from all of you!

• Like 14