[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is soooo beautiful!!! Really beautiful, timeless, elegant and classic just like our SS. Thank you @Chewy Hoe @thepixies and Coffee Coupl (China) and to all SongSongCouple shippers around the world. Thank you!! I was not able to be part of the project but in my heart i am soooo thankful to everyone who made this happen. And to hand it to the lovable Ms. Lee is just daebak!!!! Thank you for making this possible. And for the next projects to come, i will definitely be on the look out for me to be able to join. 

Again, thank youuuu. 

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Soompi Song Song Couple(International) x Coffee Couple(China) x 송송홀릭 코리아 (Korea)
Have come together to show our love to Song Song 

Reveal hidden contents

Please understand that my job is to make sure our love for SS gets conveyed to them and only people who have been with me all the way knows how much sleepless nights I had to make sure things worked out. I do not take care of money and we shouldn't be revealing figures in an open forum because we are collaborating with other clubs on an international scale and we have to respect them. We have never seen other fandoms revealing figures in a open concept too! 

All respective countries head have been duly informed of your country total contributions and will be informed by pixies the amount we have spent so far which is really not a lot at all. Everything will be accounted for and please feel free to pm thepixies to find out if you have contributed 

Whatever money we have left will be used for Shanghai and if we still have money left, we will donate to a charitable cause on behalf of Song Song 

finally I can get some sleep! 

Thank you @Chewy Hoe, @thepixies. @angieknows and anyone else involved in the project that I may have inadvertently missed out.  Thank you for all your hard work.  

MANY MANY THANKS & APPRECIATION to  @Chewy Hoe @thepixies Vivian and Coffee Couple on their effort and arrangement to send Soompi international's blessing and support to SSC. Although we face a problem once, but with all your effort we success at the end. Soompi international LOVE was delivered to SSC. :heart: GOOD JOB!!! WELLDONE !!!

I also would like to thanks @felicialoveskpop to help Malaysia SS shipper to transfer funds and lead us there.

@Chewy Hoe @thepixies @ coffee couple group, @angieknows and many others -thank you so so much for your hard work with the project. I am thankful to you guys. I know it's a lot of work and headaches to do a project like that. If you guys ever wanted  to have another project, let me know! I'll contribute again! If y'all ever come to Texas, let me know, I'll take y'all out to dinner. :)

kudos to you all! 

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Soompi Song Song Couple(International) x Coffee Couple(China) x 송송홀릭 코리아 (Korea)

This is lengthy but it cannot be in spolier because it's important 

To all lovely shippers here who have contributed, thank you for waiting for me for further updates. I cannot reveal what we are doing while in preparation because this is a open forum and anyone can access and copy our stuff and bring out. Hence i have to wait till everything is completed because I can share here which will be today. 

Only 1 person have raised doubts so far and is not interested in gifts or cards to Song Song so you have been duly refunded because without trust its hard for you to be a part of any project. 

So we are not able to send flowers stands as planned due to unforeseen restrictions by the Chinese SJK fandom and the Organisers who refuse anything that has got to do with Song Song Couple. Even if we want to just send flower stands with just greetings for SJK has been denied becuse their fandom have already reserved all rights for display and we are only informed at last minute while the plans are already underway. That is their turf and it's their call and there is nothing much we can do since it's a SJK fanmeet afterall. 

However, in order not to disappoint everyone with nothing to show for, I strive on to work with Coffee Couple and this is what we have done for Soompi Shippers who have contributed 

All Your Messages to be printed as greeting cards to be sent to Song Song as promised 

Our Presents to our beloved Song Song Couple 

Gorgeous Swarovski Candle Holder in a pair no less. This is chosen with Song Hye Kyo in mind because she is a discerning woman who enjoys life and it will be a wonderful addition on her dining table for her to light those candles for a nice romantic dinner. This is definitely something she will appreciate and use and they will bring back to Korea with them. 

And Most Importantly it was passed on personally to none other than Ms Lee our Song Song Guardian Angel at the hotel

The first dark blue paper bag contains our gift and she is holding the cards in her hands! 

MISSION accomplished for now. Will post updates later when we get any! 

Words cannot express my gratitude to Vivian of Coffee Couple who made all this possible! Let's continue to send our love to Song Song! 

Please feel free to share this on IG and tag SJK and SHK and Ms Lee and whoever to spread our love! You can use the below picture for convienence 

Reveal hidden contents

Please understand that my job is to make sure our love for SS gets conveyed to them and only people who have been with me all the way knows how much sleepless nights I had to make sure things worked out. I do not take care of money and we shouldn't be revealing figures in an open forum because we are collaborating with other clubs on an international scale and we have to respect them. We have never seen other fandoms revealing figures in a open concept too! 

All respective countries head have been duly informed of your country total contributions and will be informed by pixies the amount we have spent so far which is really not a lot at all. Everything will be accounted for and please feel free to pm thepixies to find out if you have contributed 

Whatever money we have left will be used for Shanghai and if we still have money left, we will donate to a charitable cause on behalf of Song Song 

Dear unnie @Chewy Hoe, @thepixies, @finickyfray and all the contributors here in collaboration with Coffee Couple Official, million thanks for all your efforts, for making it true. I'm so happy that our messages and gifts have been accepted by ms. Lee our fairy godmother. The gifts are sooooooo beautiful and useful for sure. Once again, thank you very much! Hope we all be blessed :)

BIG HUGS and THANK YOU to both of you @Chewy Hoe and @thepixies. Really appreciated your precious time devoted for this project.

After tonight's FM, please have a good rest and get enough much needed sleep.

10 hours to go and this thread will be in a marathon again! 

tumblr_o8w7jh3v3p1tjt42ro1_540.jpg

Photo credit to lovestories28 IG.

8 hours ago, pgaltr said:

WOW, Baidu shipper successfully passed the SS couple gifts to Miss Lee again!!!!

You can see the photos here, they gave CD (contains MV below), post card, panda soft toys!!!!!! So sweet! :wub:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4615237559

+edit

They also gave gifts to their staff (Ms Lee, translator, etc..)

MV inside the CD:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTYxMDYyNjQ2NA==.html

@pgaltrThanks a million for sharing the links to the fan made video!  Love it!  Salute the Baidu SS Shippers, forever so dedicated.  I am so touched watching the video.....and I am sure SJK & SHK will feel just as touched if not more!!!!  SS CP, please ring the wedding bells soooooooon.......I want to have my normal life back!  LOL

2 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

To all lovely shippers here who have contributed, thank you for waiting for me for further updates. I cannot reveal what we are doing while in preparation because this is a open forum and anyone can access and copy our stuff and bring out. Hence i have to wait till everything is completed because I can share here which will be today. 

Only 1 person have raised doubts so far and is not interested in gifts or cards to Song Song so you have been duly refunded because without trust its hard for you to be a part of any project. 

So we are not able to send flowers stands as planned due to unforeseen restrictions by the Chinese SJK fandom and the Organisers who refuse anything that has got to do with Song Song Couple. Even if we want to just send flower stands with just greetings for SJK has been denied becuse their fandom have already reserved all rights for display and we are only informed at last minute while the plans are already underway. That is their turf and it's their call and there is nothing much we can do since it's a SJK fanmeet afterall. 

However, in order not to disappoint everyone with nothing to show for, I strive on to work with Coffee Couple and this is what we have done for Soompi Shippers who have contributed 

All Your Messages to be printed as greeting cards to be sent to Song Song as promised 

Our Presents to our beloved Song Song Couple 

Gorgeous Swarovski Candle Holder in a pair no less. This is chosen with Song Hye Kyo in mind because she is a discerning woman who enjoys life and it will be a wonderful addition on her dining table for her to light those candles for a nice romantic dinner. This is definitely something she will appreciate and use and they will bring back to Korea with them. 

And Most Importantly it was passed on personally to none other than Ms Lee our Song Song Guardian Angel at the hotel

The first dark blue paper bag contains our gift and she is holding the cards in her hands! 

MISSION accomplished for now. Will post updates later when we get any! 

Words cannot express my gratitude to Vivian of Coffee Couple who made all this possible! Let's continue to send our love to Song Song! 

Please feel free to share this on IG and tag SJK and SHK and Ms Lee and whoever to spread our love! You can use the below picture for convienence 

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you so much @ ChewyHoe :blush:

Seriously, this group is daebak!!! Thank you all for continuously making an effort for the family that we've come up in here!!!! 

*patiently waiting for the FM to start 

Woke up and saw all these amazing photos of our sincere love intentions to our SongSong couple and safely passed to the amazing ms lee! Not only we have ninja couples.. We have ninja fans! Couple coffee official you guys rock! 

Thank you for the mention @thepixies and the work put in for this project. @Chewy Hoe @angieknows . Love the logo,  love the swarovski candle holder the cards!

Super glad to be part of an international SS team! We all made this happen, I see Phillipines, Indonesia, Brunei, Singapore, Taiwan, US, , we are a dream team really! 

We have 26 contributors from Malaysia and would like to shoutout to everybody! I am glad I'm not the only one! Where do I spazz if it's not for you guys! @azaliaz @SL2828 thank you for putting me in this small but crazy group of malaysian ss . Met so many wonderful and excited people with the same interest. Thanks for the mention @LOVEKIKYO no problem! 

Anyways we couldn't insert all our messages into the card here's what we did. Oh and special thanks to @joongkikyo for the nice edits which we put in our messages in... @Bambiina @human1981 @Elaine Chan @SL2828 @munyeng @yinsd @klossy @d172 @skyler @gwenbelle @OSKheng

@woaikikyo @Stephanie Yeap @zznini @salmaally @Ahpheng @iamemilykay @kartrislau @azaliaz@lollipopgorgeous86 @mai5116 @haslina8855 @ssyippunie And probably some i totally left out. You know who you are! Looking forward to our session tonight at 7:30 in front of our laptops and handphones .

p/s Msian ss that wants to join in the fun (like 50-100 unread whatsapp messages in 15 mins, you've been warned ) feel free to pm anyone of us! 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Looking forward to tonight! TGIF guys! 

@Chewy Hoe @thepixies No words can express how thankful we are to have you to put in all the efforts and going way beyond extraordinary to prepare the gifts to the beloved couple that we ship.  Grateful towards the coffee couple too for collaborating with Soompi shippers!  Only one word to describe your marvellous efforts -  DAEBAK!!!

2 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Reveal hidden contents

Wow!!!!!!!!! I really really appreciate all of your efforts to this project! We fully understand how hard it was to face unexpected obstacles!!! In our life, there are always somebody who step up to pave the way to the destination despite of the fear from the uncertainty and you and other active members are the pioneers to lead the followers bravely. Thanks for handling all these process.

Hello comrades. The excitement is getting stronger and stronger. Why i am so nervous?

As of now no one knows where our Beauty was. But no matter where she is, I hope she's having a good rest if it's really her whose our Big Boss's guest.

Can't wait... My hands are already shaking.

And please don't forget to vote for the Korea Drama Awards. Our beloved OTP is still on top. I mean everything about DotS is on top. Our uri Beauty still slaying at 94% of votes. But our uri Captain went down to 86%.

Let's slay that voting award again. And made another landslide victory.

Good morning to the people of Chengdu and comrades to the eastern part of the world. And good night for dear comrades from the western side of the globe.

My only regret is no Thais participated but there are many Thai fans in IG! I wish your card was passed on to SS too. There is no better way to reach out to them then via their own people like Ms Lee. This chance is not Everyday. 

Special thanks to the Koreans who pledged and contacted me to join this project! It's expectionally important that SS know their own native Korean fans in their home base supports SS and is reaching out to the Chinese and International fans to reach out! SS will be pleased! And we can still chat on the phone despite me having to keep asking you to repeat sometimes! I wish I can speak Korean to you! Love have no limits when it comes to Song Song! 

At the risk of coming off all mushy, I have to say that I'm so full of love for our thread and shippers here right now, especially as people come forward to acknowledge the efforts of the stewards of this project! LOL. Should I name them again? Haha. Thank you, too, to the country reps ... No, thank you to all the people who contributed, and even if you couldn't because of a tight budget, still, thank you for at least wanting to be a part of it. Giving everyone here a virtual hug, including ... 

our resident troll who only shows up to be a pest and for some reason can't resist the charm of this thread and the Songs; giving her a hug because she might need some love in her life that's why her opinion, even if she's entitled to it, is always c r ap and irrelevant to the thread.

747958.gif

I love this ship!

This song's for you guys as "two stars" depend on us tonight ... and it's quite apt for the Songs, too, as a "million stars" depend on them tonight! :D Seriously, give this song a listen! It's just great. Whenever I listen to it, I think of Kang Mo Yeon and Yoo Shi Jin on that ship, watching the stars and kissing interminably. The chorus so matches!

"A Million Stars" Lyrics

If I am you, and you are me
Then I know the world will see
that I was weak
but now I’m strong
This will be a different song

So here I am
The better man
not the one you thought I am
and here we are, not the same
’cause tonight I win this game

So hold me tight
’cause a million stars could die tonight
and when they’re gone
there’ll be nothing for you to wish upon
a million stars depend on us tonight

I count on you
You count on me
Just this one please let it be.
And catch me if I’m falling down
One last chance to wear this crown

There’s nothing left for me to say
Dreams come true if we pray
I’m reaching for the milky way
A superstar is born today

So hold me tight
’cause a million stars could die tonight
and when they’re gone
There’ll be nothing for you to wish upon
A million stars depend on us tonight.

By the way, with all those presents, I hope the Songs seriously consider getting their own private plane! Then, they won't have to resort to ninja missions. Haha.

@Chewy Hoe and @thepixies Instead of posting it on my private IG, I shared the pics and gave you a big shout-out on a post on Couch Kimchi's FB page. :) Our page gained more likes since I posted it an hour ago :) So, thank you for that, too! Haha. 

@Chellsee Now, that's watermarking! LOL.

By the way, is this what everyone's seeing on yizhibo for the live stream? 

fR79L7.jpg

Archived