[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kroosifix very true. After all Ben Affleck did smuggle Matt Damon into the Jimmy Kimmel show in his jacket, Kyo is like half Matt Damon's size and SJK's jacket is twice the size of what Affleck was wearing that day. Yup, so space for Kyo and one more person.

@pgaltr thanks!. I'm always dumbfounded by how blatantly the staff takes pictures of SJK at the airport, aircraft etc..obviously nobody is scared of getting fired. Looks like SJK's manager didn't fly with him...hmmm

6 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@raine_evenstar yikes!. I just saw the pictures from the airport and the airport authorities will be crazy to allow SJK through that narrow passage between the fans. Those girls are going to JUMP on him. And there is going to be a lot of pushing....should just go through the VIP section because that security looks like it can't take on the strength of all those girls!

@finickyfray maybe he checks the messages being signalled to her and got confused..lol..but the point is that one of them is wearing SJYP today!. lol

he left already, so no worries about girls jumping him :P 

@joongkyo Hahaha! The exact same scenario came to mind. I was actually looking to have it "gif'd".

If she has indeed arrived, Song Hye Kyo will have proven that she can escape the prying eyes of the most populated nation on earth. Either she's superhuman or super tiny or guy in pink shirt was a diversionary tactic.

2 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@raine_evenstar

noooooo, he's still at the airport!.....that was just them transporting him to the main arrivals terminal!. The swarm of girls who've been waiting since the afternoon are still there and they must be impatient by now~ I'm just not happy with the security at all.

many people are saying he left through vip route already *breathes a sigh of relief*, now they cut to shangri la hotel where he is staying

10 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

@kroosifix very true. After all Ben Affleck did smuggle Matt Damon into the Jimmy Kimmel show in his jacket, Kyo is like half Matt Damon's size and SJK's jacket is twice the size of what Affleck was wearing that day. Yup, so space for Kyo and one more person.

@pgaltr thanks!. I'm always dumbfounded by how blatantly the staff takes pictures of SJK at the airport, aircraft etc..obviously nobody is scared of getting fired. Looks like SJK's manager didn't fly with him...hmmm

And it looks like he's two security from Korea also go with him ....they really guard him well until the counter..always beside him...now they're really being careful not to repeat what happen before that some staff at the airport are taking his pictures and he seems helpless but to go with it..I saw before that when he's at the counter he's alone but now his personal security are beside him

Archived