[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@Chewy Hoe, @thepixies , @angieknows(for the soompi SS/Kikyo logo and everything)), to Coffee Couple, to the shippers who sent their pledges and to everyone in this great SS Thread, who organized this big scale project for our beloved SS/Kikyo couple, at such a short notice, countless thanks to you guys. We couldn't imagine how you managed and pulled everything through despite all the impediments but you really did it! I haven't contributed anything at all but I'm gladly cheering all of you on for a commendable job, for the love of Kikyo, and all your efforts were really worthwhile. You incredibly represented the whole of SongSong fleet. SALUTES !

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My heart sing for the gift that we prepared... SHK can use the candle holder for every occasions she'll be hosting on her place or even just for a simple dinner for two!

~~~~~~~~~~

Our King is now heading to the FM venue. 

I'm not going to tell people what to do or not to do.

But I hope that you all realise that the Individual Baidu group  has disallowed all mention of SS couple and our Soompi thread , if they have decided to boycott our mention then does it make sense for us to glorify their activities?. They even went as far as to disallow our flower stands to be displayed at a public venue like that.

If they don't support SS, then we who are all SS supporters showing them appreciation is like letting someone walk all over us and then offering to wax their shoes because their shoes might be worn out after all that stomping on us.

@Chewy Hoe@thepixies@angieknows thank you for your initiative in making the most of the ties you have established with Coffee Club CP fans, to seize the opportunity to register the collective SS fans' excitement about this Chengdu FM. There is some turf-guarding on the part of the fans but there is a silver lining cos after all the flower stands have been discarded, our unused contributions will make a more enduring impact and what charity we choose to direct the $ to will carry the names of the couple themselves. 

This is the day we've all been waiting for!!!

Can't wait for what SJK and SHK have in store for us! They have never failed to surprise us and provide us with so much to spazz about and I'm sure they won't let us down today. Just their presence on stage together will cause us to drown in all their beauty. 

Thank you so much to @Chewy Hoe and @thepixies for organizing all the gifts to our lovely SS couple. They are so beautiful! We're so thankful for all your hard work in representing us SS shippers from Soompi.

Can't hold in my excitement anymore! 4 and a half hours to go!! :w00t:

1 hour ago, Blithenostalgia said:

a picture of the arena for tonight's FM, seems like one of the folders says Song Hye Kyo!

Can't help but to keep on refreshing this thread while i'm at work and then i saw this!!! :w00t:

Now, i'm EXCITED!!! Thanks for sharing!

On Sunday, June 12, 2016 at 7:52 PM, angieknows said:

@Chewy Hoe I need sleep! LOL. I'm free! Thank you for letting me be a part of the project and for giving feedback on the colors! Now, I'm free!!!!

We're going to be represented at the Chengdu fan meet! Hope you guys like this! It was short notice, so, I had no time to create our own original typeface, so, I just used an existing one and designed around it. This will be our ID :D I'm just so happy it's finished! And sorry for the lack of humility, but I'm damn proud since I didn't think I could finish! LOL.

And to all the US contributors, thank you for sending me your info. I'll be sure to give them to Chewy.

This logo is lovely! Thank u very much. Sorry for keep posting old one cuz I just reach 1070 pages of my back read. I really missed lots of things as this thread going toooo fast.  

Ok, I m gonna admit now.. I chickened out of watching the live stream tonight. My heart cannot take it. Reading that there s a folder named SHK n just imagining the famous gaze of his on her when she comes onstage already makes my tummy churn.

i cant take the excitement n anticipation. So I m going out tonight n will come back to this thread when the FM is over, to watch it - calmly.

so thank u all in advance for all the wonderful posts n sharing later. 

8 minutes ago, wen5471 said:

Ok, I m gonna admit now.. I chickened out of watching the live stream tonight. My heart cannot take it. Reading that there s a folder named SHK n just imagining the famous gaze of his on her when she comes onstage already makes my tummy churn.

i cant take the excitement n anticipation. So I m going out tonight n will come back to this thread when the FM is over, to watch it - calmly.

so thank u all in advance for all the wonderful posts n sharing later. 

@wen5471 I share your thoughts  LOL......But it's tough to stay away from this thread or the live streaming if I am at home......AND I will be at home tonight.  My heart is already racing like crazy since last night.

Somebody must have not look at the mirror yesterday when he went out to the airport.  Sometime you cannot trust your stylist 100% .. look at the mirror … baby blue? Oversize jacket that hide that beautiful but?

It was not raining (seriously it look like a rain jacket) .. it’s summer ..  Who need coat ?..

Remind me of HK mission 007 … so suave … cool .. black leather jacket with zip everywhere  .. aviator .. woah … then going back home .. black tight slack, white long sleeves shirt  extra edge, perfect – a feast to the eye … I love HK airport style …

What happen dear? Why the dragged look? .. the sad face … the tired and stress out face ..  

It’s kinda anti –climatic compare with all the brouhaha at the airport .. live coverage and all.. ladies screaming .. the tension is no joke .. similar feeling like lying on the dentist chair  waiting for the dentist to pull out your two front teeth ….

I was like – oh this is it .. ahh our tired looking Joongki … that fluffy cake that just came out from the oven slowly sunk … yeap .. that’s my feeling.

Being me the drama queen – I tot OH NO .. SHK cancel her attendance because the fans are so crazy.. 

But that cake rise again after I see that short video ..   Joongki – the person that you know are coming – is coming … the horse has spoken … my teeth are back … THANK GOD ..

This is my thought on @Chewy Hoe, Pixie and Angie including people over at coffee couple ..

I have to admit that small card idea is awesome .. is more meaningful than any flower stand… (when the cards are in the right hand ie Ms Lee). The cards are the evidence that not just ppl in china, korea .. there are other fans across the world are very much in love with the couple …

We maybe be less in number .. but our love is as big as the fans in china and korea ..

The cards being compile in a box .. small enough for Ms Lee to carry or to put in her bag is such an awesome idea  I could never think of better idea.. That box represent soompiers’ heart …  there’s little red hearts in the box

To people that make this happen .. I humbly bow to you … on my knee .. esp Chewy ... you earned my respect ... 

Baidu Bar can keep that flower stand

5 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

My only regret is no Thais participated but there are many Thai fans in IG! I wish your card was passed on to SS too. There is no better way to reach out to them then via their own people like Ms Lee. This chance is not Everyday. 

Special thanks to the Koreans who pledged and contacted me to join this project! It's expectionally important that SS know their own native Korean fans in their home base supports SS and is reaching out to the Chinese and International fans to reach out! SS will be pleased! And we can still chat on the phone despite me having to keep asking you to repeat sometimes! I wish I can speak Korean to you! Love have no limits when it comes to Song Song! 

ms lee is tagged. 
Saw this IG post, they did managed to send their gifts!  Thai fans with ms lee. <3 

Archived