[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, oliviaddg said:

LET'S KEEP ON VOTING. Our sjk oppa got 86% only unlike our shk who got 92%. Let's give them both a record breaking votes :)

This portal is based in New York and seems like just an kdrama info website. Would they give award to SJK and SHK if they win? Or just to drive traffic? 

http://www.kdramastars.com/about-us

24 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

This portal is based in New York and seems like just an kdrama info website. Would they give award to SJK and SHK if they win? Or just to drive traffic? 

http://www.kdramastars.com/about-us

I'm not that sure :confused: I'm following certain songsong fanpage on instagram and they keep on mentioning this award giving body. You could read caption for further information 

@Chewy Hoe, @thepixies, coffee couples, , we all  really appreciate your hard work and  make the cards , gifts to our SS couples, hope JK get some rest and see them have fun and memorable FM, and hope the fans give them some private space with their friends, hope we can see you guys update and go through live stream, our Beauty will take care of Big Boss :wub::wub:

2 hours ago, oliviaddg said:

I'm not that sure :confused: I'm following certain songsong fanpage on instagram and they keep on mentioning this award giving body. You could read caption for further information 

Seriously I don't think this website got anything to do with any TV station in Korea! This is just an kdrama info website. I doubt they have the authority to give any awards for SS even if they win and this is just a popularity test for fans 

Awww @mummyof2 I feel honored that I get to share a dose of happiness. I'm glad that I make you laugh. I'm so happy I'm crying rn.

giphy.gif

This is just me being cray cray over our adorkable KiKyo couple. Haha. Meanwhile, @Bambiina and @kroosifix are like sunbae-nims. They're the grand masters and I'm just an extra on the side. Lol.

tumblr_o4yojrq1gm1vp0mc1o1_500.gif Sorry for the unrelated GIF sets, I'm trying to find some related to SS but these two images are just on point lol.

Anyhow, gotta go. I shall prepare for the battle (aka FM) later.  PS. Voting for Kdrama Awards can be done once per IP address per day. Let's volt in again and give our babies another landslide win! :blush:

EDIT: Have just read that this could be an unofficial awards thing but yeah, you can still cast in votes for the Songs if you like. 

OMG I saw too! So exciting! Just seeing her name excites me! 

Please may the day come faster where CP fandom is being recognised by the officials and we can proudly sent flowers and stuff representing Song Song and are not stopped by any single fandom 

why stop us from showing them love??? I cannot accept it really! 

A big thanks and hugs for Chewy unnie, Thepixies, and Coffee Couple for really really really helping us to make this project worked! :) And of course, a big thanks and hugs also for Angie for creating a pretty and amazing SS logo for our thread! So happy and so proud of it :) Let's unite again for other projects in the future dedicated for the love to our SS:wub:

tumblr_o5bh2cvwGA1qibiyao4_540.gif

Oops! It's "D-Day" already! I need to prepare everything so that this weak heart can still function well even after seeing so many happy moments from our SS tonight lol

With regards to the Kdrama awards that people have been pushing around on IG and this thread. I think a lot of people are mistaking this to be the Korean Drama Awards 코리아 드라마 어워즈 - http://www.kdfo.org/kdf/ko/ which is NOT THE CASE.

The Korean Drama Awards are a part of the The Korea Drama Festival (KDF), first started in 2006, is an annual event celebrating Korean dramas - Main events include the Korea Drama Awards, the Drama OST Concert, and Drama Musical. Subsidiary events include drama exhibitions, hands-on experience programs, and cultural events that allow visitors to experience the true charm of Hallyu.

This website (http://www.kdramastars.com/about-us) to my knowledge  has no affiliation to them 

Archived