[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@raine_evenstar thanks, I hope the hotel is close by and he doesn't have to deal with this craziness anymore. Can people stop taking his picture like he's a zoo animal. Even the flight attendants are so weird, who does that?. Just assembling and blocking the passageway to take pictures of a celebrity and then post them online immediately. Why doesn't the airlines have stricter control...aghh!!!.. I'm just getting mad, poor SJK.  Any idea which hotel is Kyo staying at?.

@kroosifix  a real life thumbelina?

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, joongkyo said:

@raine_evenstar thanks, I hope the hotel is close by and he doesn't have to deal with this craziness anymore. Can people stop taking his picture like he's a zoo animal. Even the flight attendants are so weird, who does that?. Just assembling and blocking the passageway to take pictures of a celebrity and then post them online immediately. Why doesn't the airlines have stricter control...aghh!!!.. I'm just getting mad, poor SJK.  Any idea which hotel is Kyo staying at?.

@kroosifix  a real life thumbelina?

Really scary and I pity him so much...

Are these reporters blind or something?   They had people at the airport exits, airport car park and now at the hotel...

They reporting that SJK already left the airport...so staking out the hotel now.......

what the ????  they better stake out all the hotel entrances....Hotels have VIP entrance and exits as well...

is SHK staying at the same hotel?

tbh watching the video of sjk, and seeing all the photos on weibo made me so angry. poor guy, he's probably tired from his flight and just wants to relax at the hotel--when suddenly his every move is being photographed by flight attendants, even airport workers without his consent or even his knowledge. let's hope he gets to his hotel safely.

also, I want to say thank you to everyone for being so respectful and careful today--I smiled so many times today seeing everyone so protective and positive. y'all make staying up this late worth it :heart:

I love his style today! so cuteeeeee......and please say hi to your Ninja for us, I know you share the same room, oops, hotel!

She really really has that "enhanced disappearing supperpower", doesn't she????

credits as posted 

I think these couple will be very careful if ever they eat out together tomorrow.. Or even inside their hotel..these fans and reporters will do anything just to get information or photos of them..like what happened before..when they were eating that suddenly someone take their pics..the price of fame is really hard

17 minutes ago, mulder9999 said:

Are these reporters blind or something?   They had people at the airport exits, airport car park and now at the hotel...

They reporting that SJK already left the airport...so staking out the hotel now.......

what the ????  they better stake out all the hotel entrances....Hotels have VIP entrance and exits as well...

is SHK staying at the same hotel?

According to broadcaster, SS stay in same hotel.

I'll give a big applause to SJK personal bodyguards...they really guard him well..no airport staff or officers took a personal pic with him unlike before...that he look like he was ambushed for a pic taking at the counter with airport staff...he look so helpless back then and no choice but to go with it unlike now these bodyguards really accompany  and always beside him

4 minutes ago, mulder9999 said:

SJK made a quick entry to the hotel from the car park....the live stream didnt really get a picture...

Ninja skills are truely amazing :)

4 minutes ago, mulder9999 said:

SJK made a quick entry to the hotel from the car park....the live stream didnt really get a picture...

Ninja skills are truely amazing :)

He learned from the pro...hehehehe

Archived