[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

WOW, Baidu shipper successfully passed the SS couple gifts to Miss Lee again!!!!

You can see the photos here, they gave CD (contains MV below), post card, panda soft toys!!!!!! So sweet! :wub:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4615237559

+edit

They also gave gifts to their staff (Ms Lee, translator, etc..)

MV inside the CD:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTYxMDYyNjQ2NA==.html

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, pgaltr said:

WOW, Baidu shipper successfully passed the SS couple gifts to Miss Lee again!!!!

You can see the photos here, they gave CD (contains MV, MV link is inside link below also), post cards from all China provinces,panda soft toys!!!!!! So sweet! :wub:

Poor Ms Lee.. From being hair-stylist du jour to becoming DHL. Haha.

Kyaaa, I'm coming back here, even tough theres no kind of kikyo airport moment I'm so glad that both of uri couple had a save flight, and through all that crowd at the airport. And SJK's video that mention about "that person" really makes me smile from ear to ear, imagine both of them in the same moment  :wub: can't wait for the FM!!! Around 1 am here and I'm still struggling for my exam, wish me luck! Have a good rest comrades, see you soon kikyoooo! Argh should handle this excitment! ^_^   

58 minutes ago, munyeng said:

please listen the part 1:40 @joongkyo

Thanks for sharing @munyeng ah 1:40 <3! 

2e4d536bb3.jpeg

super ninja mode today (china's version) mr and ms ninja. I'm glad they arrived safely. Looking forward to tomorrow #ninjabeauty #ninjabigboss 

image.png

Cannot believe this guy shot a beer ad in the morning and caught a flight to China on the same day! Amazing! Wan an! Goodnight comrades .. :) zzz

21 minutes ago, pgaltr said:

You can see the photos here, they gave CD (contains MV below), post card, panda soft toys!!!!!! So sweet! :wub:

+edit

They also gave gifts to their staff (Ms Lee, translator, etc..)

MV inside the CD:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTYxMDYyNjQ2NA==.html

Heyy since you were able to give ms lee the gifts, was ms lee together in a flight with sjk oppa? I'm confused some says she arrived earlier together with shk but I doubt it. My guess is sjk and his manager, raymond and ms lee were all on the same flight since I saw photos of them inside the plane. 

14 minutes ago, oliviaddg said:

Heyy since you were able to give ms lee the gifts, was ms lee together in a flight with sjk oppa? I'm confused some says she arrived earlier together with shk but I doubt it. My guess is sjk and his manager, raymond and ms lee were all on the same flight since I saw photos of them inside the plane. 

No, I'm not there. :sweatingbullets: They've arrived about same time. 

My sense is if they did not arrive together in some ultimate ninja move earlier, I'm pretty sure SHK will only arrive today (Fri). There s no way SJK will let her go to CD ahead of him given the security concerns, with him not being there to protect her from his over-zealous fans if situation gets out of control. 

We know he s such a MAN, n a meticulous planner. He will not compromise her well-being. So he will def want to be in CD first to receive her. Case in point, the BAA awards where he was more concern about her tripping than his own celebrity status/image.

What a long tiring day, that my mom caught me sleeping with phone in hand. Despite all the craziness that we've been going through, i found another idol in this thread @Bambiina @kroosifix you guys meet your new member @savingemily. With all those stress, i never stop LOL ing read your post guys,,keep it up, we need a very good laughter after all.

I can't believe fans are rabid like this! Even ms. Lee, mr. Kang and raymond are swarmed by them. They must be overwhelmed as well. Imagine if SJK walk into that huge crowd. He won't make it alive. LOL. Good for SHK to go there unnoticed. As always, props to her ninja skills! 

A few more hours left before the fanmeet!!!! I don't expect anything at all. The idea of them together on the same stage is more than enough for me. It could last a month or two in my shipper heart and memory. And if they'll be doing skinship, re-enactments, play games, answer questions together, or even confess? OMG. Pardon me. Then I might seriously die from happiness. I won't be able to move on at all after this. SS!! TAKE MY LIFE ALREADY!! It's all yours. 

I just wanna be back from my old routine before I watch DOTS. But that's nowhere to happen any sooner given the amount of time I spent reading this forum, the amount of friends I gained, and the amount of fluttery I have in my heart wherever I see them. They could make my heart beat faster better than my lovelife. I'm just so glad my BF could understand me. 

12:10 am here,,it's a long day for me but manage to read all 23 remaining pages before heading to lalala land,,.(so sleepy and tired)

no one can ever beat's Kyo's ninja moves so far...so does how Joongki's eye catching fashion for the day.. these two really have the ways and means in diverting the attentions of people that are waiting for them,..Kudos to SS couple..

until later for the FM...I'll be looking forward for all the updates, gifts  photos and videos from  all of you chinggus, (thank you in advance) since i won't be able to camp and watch the live streams this time...but i try to catch up as soon as i can....

stay calm...and enjoy the day....The most awaited day for all of us...few more hours of waiting...

GOOD MORNING fellow shippers ( it is morning in my country) Just wanna tell u guys that it is less than 24 hrs that we get to see the most anticipated FM:w00t::w00t::w00t: looking forward to meet all the amazing and great shippers in the camp tonight:D the great news and jokes really reduce my stress level and this is the only thread that i log into, it is part of my daily routine now, if some of you are like me, i think it is normal :phew::phew::phew:u guys are just so great:glasses: see you tonight!!!!!!

9 hours ago, jl08 said:

Btw, was just wondering.....

Did JK borrow the huge blue jacket from LKS?   lol...

That huge coat he was wearing is as big as the coat he wore in episode 13 of DOTS when YSJ gave KMY a necklace.  Not very many look good in big coats especially if they are not tall.  Jo In Sung is one of those who can look good in a huge coat like that.  Sadly, SJK not as tall as JIS so it looked funny on him.

9 hours ago, jl08 said:

Thanks @munyeng for the vid... finally I can see the little panda and Joongki clearly. @sns25129 @joongkyo thanks for the translation. I feel relieved finally he managed to get to the hotel in one piece. Looking at all the fans at the airport and the parking lot, I hope these fan will behave a little bit better today. Stop hovering him, please give him some space to breath, to enjoy your place and with his company.

So the FM will start in the evening right? I never be this excited to watch his FM. I wonder what hve he planned for us. And there's still no pic of Kyo? Daebak, this is lady is really a ninja. :wub: A real ninja.

I think he aptly dressed for the anticipated environment he was going into!

:crazy:  

I personally feel bad! Below are my thoughts. Ignore it if you dont care to hear.

Spoiler

SSC are talented Artists, and for sure they're  sensitive people, that's the base of their creative process.

I've enjoyed their creativities, and I want to help them flourish , so I can continue enjoying their arts.

As a fan, I can't help feeling fanatics at times, with urges to express my adamant supports, but I want to do it in a positive way, so that it can lend my favorite Artists the positive energy to continue flourishing with their arts/creativities, importantly without stress.  I don't want them creating crappy works under stress.

I can't help but feel certain stressful, negative energy where ever there are signs of chaotic reception.

If my action causing stress unto others, the recipients unlikely to do well in whatever it is they're doing, I'd blame myself.

I hope for fans to focus on expressing positive energy.  

I am contented just by watching from afar, will try my best to make my supports be felt by them, without being intrusive. 

YSJ said: "there is a way it can be done!" 

Archived