[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

25 minutes ago, fresia said:

Hello comrades. The excitement is getting stronger and stronger. Why i am so nervous?

As of now no one knows where our Beauty was. But no matter where she is, I hope she's having a good rest if it's really her whose our Big Boss's guest.

Can't wait... My hands are already shaking.

And please don't forget to vote for the Korea Drama Awards. Our beloved OTP is still on top. I mean everything about DotS is on top. Our uri Beauty still slaying at 94% of votes. But our uri Captain went down to 86%.

Let's slay that voting award again. And made another landslide victory.

Good morning to the people of Chengdu and comrades to the eastern part of the world. And good night for dear comrades from the western side of the globe.

Would you post the voting website for the Korea Drama Award? I cannot find it :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chewy unnie, Thepixies, coffee couple , Thank you for the time and energy you put on to materialized this project.

Big Hug too for SS shippers around the world and all my friends here... 

I hope SHK and SJK love the cards and the gift from the fans, and know that we wish them well, and pray for their happiness.

BIG%20HUG.jpg

Hello Comrades!

I wanted to join the fun last night but my home internet got problem, so i can only browse using my mobile:sweatingbullets: But thanks so much to my Malaysian comrades, @felicialoveskpop for adding me into the group, so that i can join in the fun there. Kamsahamida, chingu :P

Anyway, seems like only SJK took the flight to Chengdu last night, still no sighting of Kyo even though i've read that some said she already reached Chengdu earlier at 5pm. Whatever it is, it's good to know that she has arrived safely there. It was really chaos at the airport last night when SJK arrived, i couldn't imagine if it's both of them arrived together. For safety and security reasons, i think it's better for them to fly separately (even though i know all of us here were itching to see both of them together at the airport).

And, oh yeah, SJK airport fashion, he's good looking as always but the oversize coat, makes me :blink: Now i know why his face looked so tired, he was involved shooting in the beer ads before flying off to Chengdu, thanks Comrades for the info.

Last but not least, thanks thanks thanks so much to Chewy, The Pixies, Angieknows and everyone else here for your hard and effortless work in order to ensure that the gift and cards is safely arrived in SongSong hands. We were unable to send them the flower stands because of certain rules that we need to obey but it's okay, i'm sure both SS knows that we are here to support them no matter what and they can feel our sincere love to them also. Once again, thanks thanks thanks so much!

Okay, i need to get back to work. I'm sorry for the long post since i don't know how to put it in the hidden tags but i'm gonna ask Felicia Song after this on how to do it :P Happy Sailing and can't wait for tonight FM!

@angieknows No I think that's the wrong channel

the live broadcast should be under this ID

53423843-50FE-442F-9790-CBD850A37FEA_zps

It is easier to search manually using the ID than typing his name because there are too many. 

Another ID people might want to follow: 21418773. This is the channel of one of the YizhiBo people who seems to be working with the SJK team on the FM tour.

PS thanks to the team who've worked hard to make the songsong project possible!

24 minutes ago, angieknows said:

@Chellsee Now, that's watermarking! LOL.

By the way, is this what everyone's seeing on yizhibo for the live stream? 

@angieknows Vivo watermarks are telling me that those photos are their own! But they didn't tell me not to share it. LOL...

Mine is this... @smoky1671 thanks a lot, I still got the correct one!

tumblr_o8waq90c4K1tjt42ro1_540.jpg

I know am a bit late to convey my thanks (as it's been a crazy and busy week for me at work and i've fallen sick too :crazy:) to @Chewy Hoe, @thepixies and @angieknows but please do know that we really appreciate all the hard work and effort that you all have put in to ensure that the gift is safely in the hands of Ms Lee (and ultimately in SongSong hands)

Also would like to convey my special thanks to my Malaysian comrade, @felicialoveskpop for her effort in organising and always updating us...Thank you very much and i love all of you... :wub:

3 minutes ago, Blithenostalgia said:

this will be the first time i am available to watch it livestream, but is yizhibo only available in certain areas? i can't find it...

For those who want to download Yizhibo (一直播) app, here are the links for Apple store and Google play:

https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/yi-zhi-bo-song-zhong-ji-fen/id1059274584?mt=8

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tv.xiaoka.live

@Chewy Hoe  @thepixies ,Coffee Couple and everyone that contributed to this project, thank you! You guys are awesome! Miss Lee became SS couple gifts delivery woman now. :D She received 3 batches of SS gifts last night.

Guys, really no need tag me or mention me! As Long as you all know I am doing my part I am happy. 

I have some surprises later if they can pull it off because it may not be easy! But coffee couple will do their best! 

Song Joong-ki's well-preserved good looks, same as 6 years ago

photo735111.jpg

Song Joong-ki looks the same 6 years ago and now.

A Chinese cell phone company released pictures of Song Joong-ki on the 15th and 16th.

Song Joong-ki is posing with a dog. He looks the same as he did in 2010 when he shot the movie "Heart is... 2".

Another picture of him shows him wearing a white hooded shirt.

Meanwhile, VIVO which Song Joong-ki is modeling for is one of the leading cell phone companies in China.

http://www.hancinema.net/photos-song-joong-ki-s-well-preserved-good-looks-same-as-6-years-ago-95681.html

photo735112.jpg

photo735113.jpg

photo735114.jpg

Thank you @Chewy Hoe Unnie, @thepixies Unnie, @angieknows and the Coffee Couple. Obviously this amazing project would have been impossible without you all. <3

Chewy Unnie and Pixies Unnie probably have a lot of sleep to catch up on

Thank you for all the sleepless nights!

Thank you for finding a way around the flower project!

Thank you for not giving up!

Thank you for being amazing!

Archived