[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Today i have been refreshing the page over 20 times to look for Kyo' appearance. Don' t they need to do rehearsal? Whether it will satisfy us as shippers tonight, i will prepare myself and take a breath. No much expectation, just to see them on stage together, happily laughing will make me fly to the moon......palli palli..4 hours to go..

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

This is my thought on @Chewy Hoe, Pixie and Angie including people over at coffee couple ..

I have to admit that small card idea is awesome .. is more meaningful than any flower stand… (when the cards are in the right hand ie Ms Lee). The cards are the evidence that not just ppl in china, korea .. there are other fans across the world are very much in love with the couple …

We maybe be less in number .. but our love is as big as the fans in china and korea ..

The cards being compile in a box .. small enough for Ms Lee to carry or to put in her bag is such an awesome idea  I could never think of better idea.. That box represent soompiers’ heart …  there’s little red hearts in the box

To people that make this happen .. I humbly bow to you … on my knee .. esp Chewy ... you earned my respect ... 

Baidu Bar can keep that flower stand

Very well said, chingu! (I'm sorry to cut your post though. But this part, is really a heartfelt..)

Couldn't agree more with you. And yes, they can just keep that flower stand.

Don't cry unnie @Chewy Hoe, the more I see those pictures floating, the more I'm proud of what you and @thepixies, @angieknows  have done so far because despite of all those snags and obstacles, you do not give up and after all find a way to deliver our message to the Songs. I'm sure if our SongSong knows about what you have been gone through so far, they will also proud of you as much as we do. 

This is just the start and we have a long journey ahead to express our sincerity, love and support towards our SongSong. I'm so blessed to have you and other comrades here on our ship (I can't stop shouting out how I'm proud of you guys on my public IG haha). I really want to hug you in reality to express my gratitude instead of virtual hug but seriously it can break your bones if I hug you with the power equals to my thankfulness hence here is a very huge virtual hug to you and sunbaenims for your endless efforts, time, dedication, finance (those phone bills are not easy on you I'm sure), tears, sleepless nights... And I'm sorry for unable to help you further except the finance contribution. Please remember that we shippers love you so much and we got your back - WE REALLY DO.

Guys, I cannot keep calm and I don't know why. Where is kyo?!!? I'm starting to overthink :tears: but then again SJK said during his live cam that SHK is coming, well what a relief. However, where is our beautyyyyyy. This FM is giving me anxiety waaaahh can't wait any longer!!!

28 minutes ago, felicialoveskpop said:
Saw this IG post, sorry cannot differentiate the wordings.. with ms lee. <3 are they thai fans? 

We are not allowed to quote IG 

No they are China CP fandom in Baidu but Thai fans love them and are helping them spread this. Should come to Soompi as we use English...,this Chinese CP fandom do not really like other CP fandom which is weird to me. Our project was taken to their Baidu thread by their members who are here for discussion too. We are so open to scrunity! All CP fandoms should join forces together. Many countries is better than one. 

11 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

This is my thought on @Chewy Hoe, Pixie and Angie including people over at coffee couple ..

I have to admit that small card idea is awesome .. is more meaningful than any flower stand… (when the cards are in the right hand ie Ms Lee). The cards are the evidence that not just ppl in china, korea .. there are other fans across the world are very much in love with the couple …

We maybe be less in number .. but our love is as big as the fans in china and korea ..

The cards being compile in a box .. small enough for Ms Lee to carry or to put in her bag is such an awesome idea  I could never think of better idea.. That box represent soompiers’ heart …  there’s little red hearts in the box

To people that make this happen .. I humbly bow to you … on my knee .. esp Chewy ... you earned my respect ... 

Baidu Bar can keep that flower stand

Well said my dear @Bambiina

Plus.... KMY loves candle.....so do YSJ....KMY =SHK..so do YSJ = SJK.... 

thanks a lot dear @Chewy Hoe, @thepixiesand @angieknows...who mde all this posssible.....the cards....DAEBAK!!

love u all..:heart:..and of course our songsong:heart:..another big day today!!!! let witness it together!!:heart:

5 minutes ago, oliviaddg said:

Guys, I cannot keep calm and I don't know why. Where is kyo?!!? I'm starting to overthink :tears: but then again SJK said during his live cam that SHK is coming, well what a relief. However, where is our beautyyyyyy. This FM is giving me anxiety waaaahh can't wait any longer!!!

Umm...why are you worrying so much?. The organisers, reporters, hotel are all saying that she's there. Even HE, SJK himself said that she's coming. So why worry ?. Don't worry :)

Enjoy yourself, don't have too many expectations but enjoy yourself.

12 minutes ago, cheeky75 said:

Today i have been refreshing the page over 20 times to look for Kyo' appearance. Don' t they need to do rehearsal? Whether it will satisfy us as shippers tonight, i will prepare myself and take a breath. No much expectation, just to see them on stage together, happily laughing will make me fly to the moon......palli palli..4 hours to go..

This is really unbelievable!!! She is nowhere to be found!!! SHK ninja beat us ninja fans in this FM huh. If she managed to be at the venue without being noticed, then I believe that these two could go on a date without being noticed as well. I think that's the brightside of it :) 

Oh dear, I have not been able to work since I arrived the office this morning. My mind keeps thinking about the FM tonight and I am so excited. I really can't wait to see our lovely couple again, have missed them so much since the Baeksang Awards. I keep refreshing Sompi for updated news on them. Wow, Beauty is really good in this hide and seek game, no one (except Big Boss of course) knows where she is. I wish them both a happy, memorable and romantic show tonight!

27 minutes ago, oliviaddg said:

A Saudi chopper will drop her off later, dont worry. ;)

Just a special shoutout to thank @Chewy Hoe and @thepixies and everyone who contributed to the gift gesture!

With all these ninja movements, Kyo is going to create quite a sensation when we finally see her on stage tonight!  

Edit to add:

Sorry Chewy, I tagged you before doing the backreading and just saw you have requested us not to tag you specially to thank you! 

Some backstage screencaps from the broadcast by yizhibo personnel ..she said SHK was at the hotel.. 

Not sure why, but their wifi seems somewhat unstable.. They're doing some testing as it might be the wifi that SJK will use later for a little self cam.

said the below (see pics) was SJK's resting area for today

221FAC40-2816-4010-B846-32A301BA9CAD_zps

461F9379-90A5-48E2-8DF2-AABCD2392B6F_zps

A6A666B2-9023-490C-A600-275D27002B3B_zps

thanks for the updates, u're all are awesome :D

from last nite, nooo from last week when i heard that kyo would be a guest at chengdu FM

i prefer not expect too much (not really kkk)

because from my personal experienced on SongSong moment (start from Hongkong PC then Baeksang Awards)

actually i didnt expect much at the two events, because just looking at them together at the same event, even just seconds is make me so happy

but what did happen? we're all got beyond our imagination from our SongSong didnt we?

So now, i just prefer to do the same --- keep calm and not expect too much and keep trust in our SongSong

like Joongkyo said, just enjoy ourselves and --- what's gonna happen tonite at the FM is our bonus as shippers that always keep trusting on them :wub:

Archived