[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

23 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

What! Is this true?! Just saw it on IG

very confident that this account took this  from here .  Please check the previous page .  Yikes why this account said the source From tieba baidu?  yes I know from there but  I mean it's the translations .the transl in this ig is exactly translated by @khxy .

unless this IG acc are the same person lol.IF NOT i hope she will put proper cred in future 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Darn it! I got excited. So it's fake?

What the others said ... @khxy provided the rough translation of the interview on page 301. LOL. I think we need to back read sometimes; otherwise, we're just repeating updates (which even originate from this thread) and confusion such as this arises.

19 minutes ago, alleverything said:

Huh? no, it's real.

I thought when you said lifted from this thread ... Somebody copied someone's imagination from here ... I missed the post few pages back. Don't mind me ... My minds muddled right now lol Thanks to Songs. 

39 minutes ago, angelicXD said:

Kim Min Suk said in the interview with KBS that SJK frieghten him? As in SJK is more stern than he expected yet he went to eat with the two sunbaes, SHK and SJK.  

I think he was referring to when the 4 of them went out to Sarangetea with SGT. Choi (or whatever his real name is) and of course our KikYo... Their nighttime rendezvous. When they singed/autographed card with different dates, the other was dated the 28th and the other was the 29th! 

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

thanks chingu, It's not anew one, I've watched it already. But thanks for giving this, this is much clearer than I've download before.

okay, has anyone posted this?sorry if it has...

same, aren't they? hohoho...

Look our dashing Big Bos

he's so gorgeous.... I love seeing him with his sleeves rolled. I still want him in his green army and with his sleeves rolled. He's so sexy... kyahahahaha...

via dots

I think that's the sweater from studio concrete. The back says level 9 love. 

You can see it here

Hi everyone!! Im from phil. I always read this forum. And i love this forum and most specialy im super duper inlove with this soon to be real couple!  Every time i check this forum silently. And im so thankful to all of you. You gals make me smile everyday. My husband always angry with me bcoz i always check and rewatch DOTS and interview. I think hes jealous to joonki oppa! Lols but the truth is i like them to be together forever. Sorry for my bad english. Godbless us and this forum. Thank you 

Hey guys, I just wanted to point out something that many people have said, once again as its been bothering me as well.

Please back read, please don't post speculations off of fan-fics, please respect each others point of views, please do not ask continuously ask everyone whether a photo shopped picture is actually the real deal. 

The whole photo shopped picture stuff, is really getting annoying to me. Some are really cute, and nice to see but please point out that it is photo-shopped so no one gets confused and thinks its real. PLUS, all the photo shopped pictures i've seen, you can tell its photo shopped PLUS, if you just try to remember what happened in the drama, you'll realize these scenes have already occurred and someone just changed it up a bit.  

Finally, the whole back-reading thing, I spend a good 3 hours back reading and then I make my posts. Please, do the same or atleast try your best to back read. It sucks when people just keep posting the same stuff for 3 pages when it was already posted 10 pages ago. 

About repeatimg post.. I'm sure some people are so busy they can't actually read backlog. You'll missed a LOT if you don't read backlog ... but I understand. So anyone that are too busy and can't read backlog and have something you want to ask.. feel free to PM me.. I don't mind I will reply whatevwr I know .. just PM me .. (I am like 24/7 here. I tgink I would be avle to help) .That the least I could do :D

7 hours ago, yongandseo said:

This clip captures all the moments you want from PC in HK: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=40LHPillc1c#

Good morning! I can't stop watching her new video! She captured all cute and sweet interactions from our lovely couple. And the background music was fit perfectly for their moments.

The viewers of her video of their first PC is now reach 1M++ that's awesome! Lots of people love KiKyo couple:heart:

https://youtu.be/xB674ysyQyo

JoongKi Oppaaaaa, tell me how how you managed to achieve the feat of sitting on that chair. Because in this picture it's pretty clear that you were a little tooooo happy at the thought of getting to sit on the arm of that chair. Rofl, I am dying at the awkwardness of the Left hand....do I get to see your awkward hands every time you come close to SHK.

This is literally how I am picturing you coming up behind her, except you have a GIANT SMILE on your face.

creeping,follow,gif,marceline,thanks4fol

13 hours ago, jl08 said:

When it comes to Song Jr beauty to date boys, Daddy Song will shoot shoo the boys off for sure...... Big boss has to protect his two beauties then. :)

Oh....I would like to see that. Just imagining it makes me happily giggling... I hope this will become a reality *praying* :)

Hello.. First time posting in this thread.. I just love SongSong Couple. They look good together and their chemistry is daebak! I love SJK since Sungkyunkwan Scandal. I find him very playful. I especially like his role in that drama. But i love his looks now. Very manly. And SHK is my girl crush now. She is very beautiful. Her skin is flawless. Her height fits perfectly with SJK.. :wub:

And here are some of instagram accounts of korean actors/singers I know.. :)

@kyo1122 - 1.4m 

@jichangwook - 1.7m  - Ji Changwook
@rachel_mypark - 901k - park minyoung
@hajiwon1023 - 764k  - Ha Jiwon
@actor_jingoo - 719k
@actorleeminho -  1.8m
@daraxxi - 3.8m - sandara park
@xxxibgdrgn - 8.6m - g dragon
@jessica.syj - 3.4m - Jessica Jung
@illusomina - 680k - Shin Minah
@rvvxhyo - 720k / Kong Hyojin

Ji Changwook gained so much followers during and after the broadcast of his drama healer. While Park Minyoung created her IG account during filming the drama. The very first person she followed and her first follower was JCW. So I hope SHK will be the person to convince SJK to have an IG account.. It's hard to find some of korean actor/actress accounts as their IG handles are quite difficult to remember unless they are using their real names Like Ji Changwook, Lee Minho, Hajiwon and Jin Goo. In the case of SHK, Shin Minah and Kong Hyojin, it took me days to find their verified accounts..

58 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

JoongKi Oppaaaaa, tell me how how you managed to achieve the feat of sitting on that chair. Because in this picture it's pretty clear that you were a little tooooo happy at the thought of getting to sit on the arm of that chair. Rofl, I am dying at the awkwardness of the Left hand....do I get to see your awkward hands every time you come close to SHK.

This is literally how I am picturing you coming up behind her, except you have a GIANT SMILE on your face.

Looooool SJK pls!! Looking a tad too happy there yeah!?!! And his hands will always either be mysteriously missing or awkward, unless they're arnd SHK's shoulders or waist :D

11 hours ago, khxy said:

An excerpt from Ming Zhou (HK magazine) regarding Song Song interview .

Excerpt (rough translation)

During their interview, there's an interesting interactions. SHK praised SJK's charm by saying " I still can't fully figure SJK out, but for the few months that we worked together, he is as humorous as Yoo Shi Jin and also as sincere as Captain Yoo.He really takes good care of his comrades and also the junior actors.I will take my time to learn more about his other aspects."

At this moment, the staff at the other room burst out laughing. SJK quipped " why are you all laughing?" This caused SHK to laugh too. When asked  to rate his own charm , SJK shyly said " Height is Lee Kwang Soo's advantage, not mine."He looked at SHK and asked "what is mine?eyes?" when SHK didn't reply he said " I don't think you agree with me". Upon hearing this SHK quickly replied "No, everything about you is handsome (or good)."

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4467077772?pn=4

source: baidu

Oh, thank you so much for this @khxy :D The way she said it like they will spend more time to know each other, isn't she obvious here? Maybe I am just delulu. And when SJK asked her about his charm, I feel like a husband needing a confirmation from his wife on what is his real charm, I bet whatever answer SHK might give he'd had gone with it, the good husband that he is. 

@hclover96 Love your gifs where he noticed the fan who was stopped in front of her but didn't move, he always checked on her, can't let his eyes off her. He is so caring and protective.  

I got the feeling there is something going on between them ever since their interview with EW, this expression from SJK and how he tilted his head backwards after that. There is something in his expression and action but I just can't put my finger on it... 

image_9.jpeg cr: lila7

Since the thread is quiet, I will share some pictures. 

CfpUg1FWsAAjxQZ.jpg

CfpUg3BWcAAKMxS.jpg

CfpUg4HWEAApTow.jpg

CfnspubWIAEl_rX.jpg

Cfnsp8tWcAAPM1r.jpg

CfnmVusUsAARSJW.jpg

Aww, this last one is really cute. Him taking pictures of his fans! His popularity is out of the world and I'm pretty sure its going to take him awhile to get entirely used to it. 

Archived