[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Linking to @larinalove's post on SJK and his personality, I saw this on Twitter and didn't know if it's appropriate to share this post bout him (do tell if I shouldn't be posting this here!) but this just makes me love him more??? His perseverance and his passion for his work is just amazing ;; and my heart broke seeing his bandaged hand in the recent ep yet they work his injury into the story but did anyone realise he tried to keep his injury hidden in ep 13? :( 

Nonetheless, thanks to dots I've learnt to better appreciate, understand and love SHK and SJK and I think we've sailed too far out to find anywhere to dock from this ship! 

Here's the post : https://t.co/2xWw9HY3XL :)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, missandrea said:

I've been following this fan account and she is as fanatic as us! Anyway, she posted this today. 

Our KikYo definitely have the same fashion sense, more ways than other. It's funny how everything is the opposite of his and hers outfit! I'm not a fan of couple outfit especially since they're on their 30's, but this is just as good!! Okay, maybe they share the same stylist or what not, but whatevs! Gaaaaah! 

SHK where are you headed to? Do you guys have a secret rendezvous, huh, SHK & SJK?? Fill us in, please! This thread has been awfully quiet for awhile now! Haha. 

Credit to owner.

SJK's aiport style is getting more stylish lately ♡ I love his Givenchy bag.

An excerpt from Ming Zhou (HK magazine) regarding Song Song interview .

Excerpt (rough translation)

During their interview, there's an interesting interactions. SHK praised SJK's charm by saying " I still can't fully figure SJK out, but for the few months that we worked together, he is as humorous as Yoo Shi Jin and also as sincere as Captain Yoo.He really takes good care of his comrades and also the junior actors.I will take my time to learn more about his other aspects."

At this moment, the staff at the other room burst out laughing. SJK quipped " why are you all laughing?" This caused SHK to laugh too. When asked  to rate his own charm , SJK shyly said " Height is Lee Kwang Soo's advantage, not mine."He looked at SHK and asked "what is mine?eyes?" when SHK didn't reply he said " I don't think you agree with me". Upon hearing this SHK quickly replied "No, everything about you is handsome (or good)."

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4467077772?pn=4

source: baidu

6 minutes ago, alleverything said:

@khxy Aaaah I want a video of this

ME ToO!!. Also, the random mention of LKS makes my belief that SHK is close to LKS even stronger....Gahh, this couple!. They always give us blockbuster surprises when Monday is about to come around. Wonder which bombs will be dropped this time...I can't wait.

~she said she's going to take her time to get to know him better.....squeal!!..But how SHK, your filming is over. Also, how adorable is the STAFF - we know that they know what's going on. Thanks @khxy

Just when you think it might be a dry day on the SongSong ship

latest?cb=20160322175052

On 4/8/2016 at 10:41 PM, SeGafanlady said:
one of the reason why I ship them...

I feel peaceful to think that Kyo is with this wonderful man.. 

@utkim onnie miane... 

I used to be a hardcore fan of a celeb... I met him a few times .. close range - I arrived at the same time as him (different flight). .. I get to walk side by side .. there was not many people so I get to walk very close to my bae :D .. BUT .. he never bothered to wave let alone look at anyone.. he walked head down accompanied by bodyguards .. no matter how much we screamed he just walk as fast as he can .. he just looked down. 

I also waited for him at airport (a few years later).. same thing, he never even look up .. just walk straight, I was pregnant at that time, he came over to my country for his concert. I waited hoursssss to send him off, I was 7 month pregnant (I went to the concert and paid for the most expensive tix). He never looked up  (that the reason I feel bad whenever I see celebs did not acknowledge fans (anyway some fans can be really rude so I kinda understand their situation) .. from that day onward I made a vow to myself not to wait or send off any celebrity. 

BUT .. Joong Ki is different .. though he looked not too happy (I understand and pity him) .. he was concerned .. GENUINELY concern and even stop to advice his fans ... watch ou!!! watch out!!! ... :D ... I LOVE HIM .. chincha .. I am speechless .. ... he acknowledge his fans .. took time to wave left right back and forth. He STOPPED and waved AND smiled (though the smile did not reach his ear) ...

I keep on replying below clip .. My dotter asked me - Mom what are you watching over and over again? .. Joongki I said ... I told her that I can't believe my eyes .. Ahh my dotter said : Mom EXOs were like this when they first became famous .. just wait a few more months, there will be super crazy fans and he will get tired of them and he will start looking down ... He is new to all this attention.. I said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .. he is already famous before ..  he was in running man .. 

Mom - he is not THIS famous before ...

I refuse to listen to her rambling anymore .. cause I believe this man is genuine .. it's his habit I guess .. (He looked uncomfortable in below clip .. but he was still concern of his fans safety) ... 

I hope he will stay like this .... no matter how big he became ... and because of his caring nature I think he is THE BEST guy for SHK ....

May god bless them .... may god help them to be together till the end .....

@melissala yeah! Unlike many people I am not good in imagination :D. Thats why I like to come here to see some findings and comments. 

Have anyone seen this video before? 

Initially their cups were empty. SJK drank it from the bottle. JG poured water for KJW and himself. I saw other clips where SJK refilled SHK's cup. Was wondering who poured water for her. 

@joongkyo have been loving reading your comments along the way even though I've been lazy to leave comment myself and just reading everyone's:P I know you can speak (or understand the language?) Korean, there's another version of HK press con and it's from different angle which you can see clearly what JK said to Kyo before he did the fist bump but because I don't really know Korean, so I'm wondering would you minding having a look this one and see what he said?

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTUyNjAzMTA5Ng==.html

@Bambiina I agree with you completely! You can tell he's uncomfortable at times but he NEVER EVER fails to acknowledge his fans! All the fancams I've seen, he always smiles and waves. It's a small gesture but it means the world to those that have been waiting for hours!  

This is probably my favourite fancams ever. He took the effort to step out and wave to fans on the other side before heading into the gate. WHO DOES THAT??? 

I told myself not to obsess over anyone again but omg i can't help myself! This man is soooo sweet and such a gentleman, there is no reason not to love him! :wub:

Hye Kyo is such a lucky lady! I'm sure SJK treats her like a queen. I can't wait for the day when they confirm their relationship and marriage HAHA I WANNA SEE BABY KIKYOS RUNNING AROUND  

18 minutes ago, khxy said:

During their interview, there's an interesting interactions. SHK praised SJK's charm by saying " I still can't fully figure SJK out, but for the few months that we worked together, he is as humorous as Yoo Shi Jin and also as sincere as Captain Yoo.He really takes good care of his comrades and also the junior actors.I will take my time to learn more about his other aspects."

At this moment, the staff at the other room burst out laughing. SJK quipped " why are you all laughing?" This caused SHK to laugh too. When asked  to rate his own charm , SJK shyly said " Height is Lee Kwang Soo's advantage, not mine."He looked at SHK and asked "what is mine?eyes?" when SHK didn't reply he said " I don't think you agree with me". Upon hearing this SHK quickly replied "No, everything about you is handsome (or good)."

love the fact that he asked shk,instead of answering it himself :3 

1 hour ago, Bambiina said:

Incheon 007... and New York.. 4 IG update..( if to stop rumor 1 will do)

Anyway most us believe they are dating base on their body language .. the way they look at each other.. the fact that SHK is so happy .. and today she updated her IG again... little shk in bridal hanbok :D

Also the fact that SHK stylist was seen with SJK a few times.. and SJK hanging around SHK's friends . :D ...

Anyway I don't think they will admit they are dating.anytime soon.. but SHK has built the 'foundation' of 'just friend' for them so I believe we will see them going out for late night coffee, having dinner or going to art show together .. :D .. 

is that a hint that she's going to be married real sooooooooon???  kyaaaaa!! crazy monkey Excuse my delulu mind but that's the way I see it! KYAAAAA!
& imagine that she will post a pic w/ SJK of their modern bridal style or not in IG, it will surely hit a 1m likes! & they will surely LOOK GOOD & HOT!!! GOSH!  crazy monkeycrazy monkeycrazy monkeycrazy monkeycrazy monkey

@khxy wow!!! Thank you chingu! can't wait for the video!!  crazy monkey

57 minutes ago, strawberry555 said:

@NanaAprilia... I dunno what sjk occasion in that pics.. But for shg.. If i'm not mistaken is her close friends baby.. She's capture it n said congrats for the new born baby

Thank you for the explaination :)

10 minutes ago, chii74 said:

@joongkyo have been loving reading your comments along the way even though I've been lazy to leave comment myself and just reading everyone's:P I know you can speak (or understand the language?) Korean, there's another version of HK press con and it's from different angle which you can see clearly what JK said to Kyo before he did the fist bump but because I don't really know Korean, so I'm wondering would you minding having a look this one and see what he said?

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTUyNjAzMTA5Ng==.html

Sorry, I stared at it for 10 re-runs but SJK sorta mumbles what he says so makes lip reading really tough. 

BUT, where have you been hiding this amazing video link. There are so many GIF moments here. @alleverything could you gif minute 4:50 because he's holding her WAIST!. Omg!. :wub:

41 minutes ago, dees33 said:

@melissala yeah! Unlike many people I am not good in imagination :D. Thats why I like to come here to see some findings and comments. 

Have anyone seen this video before? 

Initially their cups were empty. SJK drank it from the bottle. JG poured water for KJW and himself. I saw other clips where SJK refilled SHK's cup. Was wondering who poured water for her. 

this is the gif, thanks to the people who posted in this thread. you need to back track the thread to actually see all the findings done by them. thats why ive become a believer and a bit obsessed with them.

FPu9zv.gifa9JiqH.gif

5 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Sorry, I stared at it for 10 re-runs but SJK sorta mumbles what he says so makes lip reading really tough. 

BUT, where have you been hiding this amazing video link. There are so many GIF moments here. @alleverything could you gif minute 4:50 because he's holding her WAIST!. Omg!. :wub:

HAHA this coincidence! I'm literally downloading that video right now to gif some moments. There's a really cute moment where they turn around at the same time. I'll definitely gif the other moment too! The file is being weird so I hope I'll be able to download it properly

47 minutes ago, khxy said:

SJK is being sooooo cheeky. Love this guy. And i LOLed at SHK's lack of response then he's all sulky saying she diesnt agree with him. Lmao Why is he asking her. 

@joongkyo LOL I saw the link before in Chinese baidu but I haven't had chance to watch it before as I thought it was the same with the original one we saw. I was reading baidu today and saw some really good analysis and that person mentioned it's HD version and from different angle, I was like WHAT HAVE I MISSED?!?! LOL:lol: I love both version as you can see things differently. I think we need lip reading expert (someone who understand Korean) to tell us what he is mumbling then, curious:P

18 minutes ago, alleverything said:

HAHA this coincidence! I'm literally downloading that video right now to gif some moments. There's a really cute moment where they turn around at the same time. I'll definitely gif the other moment too! The file is being weird so I hope I'll be able to download it properly

Do it!...lol, yeah there are more!. From 13:39 onwards you can see him being totally distracted by what's happening on Kyo's end - it's funny because he says "Chakamaniyo/Wait a minute" in Korean to the fan because he needs to divert his attention to what the fan in front OF Kyo is saying. This looks way too much like a wedding reception video. ..and the bit where they make duck faces...Imma die!  This is just too cute, must watch this entire video carefully!

@chii74 I'd love that but I really wouldn't completely buy anyone's lip reading this time because he's mumbling so much - it's like he's holding his lips. And since we're trying to be as sane while shipping, I don't think I'll want to speculate..keke...not unless someone gives me a super zoomed in view of his lips when he's talking to her.

Archived