[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I don't like to be negative and be so skeptical :D .. I hate to drive people away from  this thread .. but seriously .. Is the question about who-pour-water-to-who-first  leading somewhere?

What's the purpose of the question? .. Because you can see it yourself.. 

Why not share your reason for asking such question  I am curious to see where is this question leading to?

I'm sorry if I post more negative comment but sometime .. HIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't get it ... This is shipper thread? NOT??? 

That tax issue - LET NOT DISCUSS IT HERE .. let bury it deeeppp deeeepppppppppppp :D .. 

SORRY AGAIN ... but heh I lied .. Not sorry at alll

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, lunargrl said:

Yeah I came across this video when I was trying to figure out who is this won bin that everyone seems to be in awe off. It's funny but I also got the same feeling of "May be it's fate" when I saw them in one frame years ago . LOL. Regarding SJK presence at the premiere , I assumed that he is a big fan of this movie because I think it's a very famous /talked about movie in the industry during that time. I read somewhere that sjk loves movies (correct me if I am wrong ) so I assumed he was there out of curiosity as an actor. Or may be he admires won bins work. That's what I felt when I was watching the video.  Whatsoever, it's still an interesting  act of fate to see them  framed one after another years ago. 

Well, I have no doubt that SJK is a movie fan :) But what I meant is since it's a movie screening the people who come need an Invite.. it could be the main leads, director etc's guest. In Ahjusshi, it's pretty much WonBin's movie which is why people known to him came to the screening or people known to the director. Therefore, I was wondering whose guest SJK was....because a screening isn't just a walk-in event.

You're all probably going to call me a major pervert!..lol..But at 1:17 when they're talking about the question of how comfortable they looked in their uniforms (army/doctor). SJK starts putting his hand inside his jacket and rubbing his chest!!!!!. Lol, at that part he's saying "I felt really comfortable and I'm like yeah, right!. You're anything but comfortable right now - I think this is the time he was deciding whether to talk about SHK or not, since the question wasn't posed to him to comment on her outfit.

And when he does start to talk about SHK at 1:31, he starts toying with his button as if to open it!!!. (CONTROL YOURSELF, SJK...THIS IS A PUBLIC PRESS CONFERENCE)... rofl, And I love that he's such an actor - he had that innocent expression on his face as if he had understood the question to mean that he had comment about her.      AS IF, because .. Mister SJK didn't say one word about the Doctor's uniform.. he just said pretty - very, very , very pretty.

Okay, so someone go GIF that.... Yes, for the preverts like me!.

4 hours ago, joongkyo said:

And when he does start to talk about SHK at 1:31, he starts toying with his button as if to open it!!!. (CONTROL YOURSELF, SJK...THIS IS A PUBLIC PRESS CONFERENCE)... rofl, And I love that he's such an actor - he had that innocent expression on his face as if he had understood the question to mean that he had comment about her.      AS IF, because .. Mister SJK didn't say one word about the Doctor's uniform.. he just said pretty - very, very , very pretty.

I noticed that, too! LOL. He sat up straighter (made himself taller), thrust his chest out more, and seemed to adjust the button on his jacket before proceeding with his answer ... Either he was nervous because of what he was about to say or according to what I've read on non-verbal cues, he was subconsciously trying to look good for the girl to whom he's attracted ;) I vote the latter ;) 

10 minutes ago, applegirl2 said:

Woah is that true ? This is the first time I've heard that the tax evasion was intentionally done by SHK herself. Where did you hear it from? 

According to my understanding. . It had happened a few years before it was exposed and she had already paid up the taxes plus the fines. It was an accounting error made by the accounting company  and they were sacked after the incident happened.  With all due respect to shk's intelligence . I don't think she would really instruct her accountants to evade tax. She's probably got enough money to last her entire life without working .. why would she stinge on 'chump change' ? Most of the time, people who engage accountants just pass them the books and trust them to do the right and legal thing.  She gets blamed because the accountants do them under her name and ultimately she is responsible. . Even though she may have no idea whether they did it correctly or not... 

That's a scary statement to hear...

Hi chingus,

I am new comer. Although i have followed this thread from the beginning, it's the first time that i decided to make a comment. I really want to join this "ship" and sail it as far as possible.

About SHK's tax evasion, i don't believe that it was intentionally done by SHK herself. I don't have any strong evidence but the fact that, SHK is admired by many other celebrities. They still admire her after her tax evasion. I believe that they would not admire her like that if they thought the tax evasion had been intentionally done by her. In celebrities's world, they have more information than fans. So, if nobody in celebrities's world bashes shk because of tax evasion, it means it was not her fault. 

I really love reading all your comment about Song Song couple. I totally agree with your opinions about their relationship. I feel something happened between them. 

1. At the first PC, both SHK and SJK were awkward. Their behavior was too strange in comparison with their past, especially SJK. And i thought SJK fail in love with SHK. But, in my opinion, at that time, it was one-side love from SJK and SHK hadn't accept him yet because she kept a distance with him. In addition, i also barely saw SJK's smile widely during the PC. 

2. In HK PC, everything was totally different. I saw happiness in both of them. I also feel SJK's protectiveness and possessiveness to SHK in the first PC but in HK PC the feeling is much stronger. I believe that SJK won SHK heart. And he has boyfriend's right to protect his girlfriend. 

It's just my opinions. I am sorry if i make you feel annoy. I am worried that my imagination was gone too far because i love Song Song and want them to become real couple too much. I love to read all your posts, too. Sorry about my terrible English. 

9 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

I noticed that, too! LOL. He sat up straighter (made himself taller), thrust his chest out more, and seemed to adjust the button on his jacket before proceeding with his answer ... Either he was nervous because of what he was about to say or according to what I've read on non-verbal cues, that's him subconsciously looking good for the girl to whom he's attracted ;) I vote the latter ;) 

Or maybe, he just wants to remove his shirt since he's feeling really hot talking about SHK.

Damon-s-wardrobe-unbuttoned-shirt-damon-

@joongkyo Hahaha. I like your interpretation the best! :glasses: 

I know I'm just being delusional, but I keep imagining that they would be at a party or at a press event, and the Songs would just suddenly announce they're dating or marrying each other. LOL. But knowing how proper they are, I know that's highly unlikely.

no new news on kikyo couple so perhaps i should to take a break from this thread for a while.

the thing is, when you take hormone pills, your mood tend to be a little bit out control. believe me, i cried because hye kyo and i cried because the despration me wanted hye kyo to be happy (i think shes happy now) twice!

furthermore when i stalk her ig, i can help feeling what the hell this kid asking her to find some other people instead of sjk because in your opinion sjk are not ready to settle down? are they nuts? just let them think for themselves.

750.gif

i think joongki is more than ready.

speaking of tax evasion thats the only thing they can be used against her other than her old fling with her co star..so go figure. hater gonna hate.

ps: someone copy paste our posting in this thread and post it at onehallyu..

5 minutes ago, Prentiss said:

no new news on kikyo couple so perhaps i should to take a break from this thread for a while.

the thing is, when you take hormone pills, your mood tend to be a little bit out control. believe me, i cried because hye kyo and i cried because the despration me wanted hye kyo to be happy (i think shes happy now) twice!

furthermore when i stalk her ig, i can help feeling what the hell this kid asking her to find some other people instead of sjk because in your opinion sjk are not ready to settle down? are they nuts? just let them think for themselves.

i think joongki is more than ready.

speaking of tax evasion thats the only thing the can be used against her other than her old fling with her co star..so go figure. hater gonna hate.

ps: someone copy paste our posting in this thread and post it at onehallyu..

Joong ki is ready to settle down? 

Chinca? Where did you get this? 

Ahn Jae Hyun was born in 1987, SJK in 1985, are you -songjoongki- brave enough to take the challenge? Aren't you not mad being defeated by a boy 2 years younger than you? 

Songhyekyo ssi is more than ready to settle down. So, what to wait for?

**pardon me...I m too pushy

@joongkyo, when you go back to school, please keep writing here. Consider it charity for our poor souls. Lol. Your professors are probably lurking here anyway (hey i could be one of em. Lol. Im really trying to imagine which of my students could be here. Lol). Song2 brings us together eh.

10 minutes ago, mizuki85 said:

Joong ki is ready to settle down? 

Chinca? Where did you get this? 

Ahn Jae Hyun was born in 1987, SJK in 1985, are you -songjoongki- brave enough to take the challenge? Aren't you not mad being defeated by a boy 2 years younger than you? 

Songhyekyo ssi is more than ready to settle down. So, what to wait for?

**pardon me...I m too pushy

dear mizuki. its my opinion. my opinion he's more than ready. furthermore he's 31 this year...

furthermore its really irritates me when i read hye kyo instagram comment. for god sake, just wish for the best..

if 'the oppa' ready to settle down no one can stop him except fate.

10 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

@joongkyo, here is the gif you requested for your pervy watching, lol.  I'll make the other gif you asked for later.  I want to see if I can add the audio too because I love hearing him say "beautiful, really beautiful" in Chinese :P

아싸 !!!!!!... Thank you!!!! <3 

You're the best. 

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be harsh nor mean, but can we stop talking about the tax scandal?  That issue happened years ago and has been resolved.  She has apologized, paid back all the taxes and the penalty fees and the case has been officially closed since 2012.  Let's move on now.  Hope everyone understands what I'm trying to say and not get offended :)

Can't get the audio to come out in this gif :(  But here's your gif, @joongkyo

E7Ot-y.gif

I hope it is true @Prentiss

How I wish song joong ki is the real man marrying  a Korean goddess (this is not only a matter of physical attraction but beyond that, kind hearted and one who suffered a lot from bashing). Song joong ki, if you happen to read this, forgive me. But I do hope that you appear as a true knight striving for true love above all mundane things - career and pride). 

I have no clues nor hints to share about kikyo, I bet you all digged up all suspicious things, I have no more topics. Yet, I just rely on the news: the true outings, the NY meeting, shared clothes, jackets, being around the same circle of friends, some PC awkwardness, the stares, the smirks, and hopefully all the face resemblances fit to what so-called match-made heaven couple. The rest, I 'll be waiting for the upcoming things. 

PD Lee Eung Bok talked about SHK and SJK.  Here is the translation pertaining to that part only:

"Both Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo are very serious when filming, their personalities are very kind-hearted, they become one (mix well) with the staff.  But once filming starts, their eyes will immediately exude charm.  Song Joong Ki's courage to challenge, as an actor, it's worth the wait to the road of stardom."

PD Lee also talked about Song Hye Kyo, saying it's the first time she plays a professional doctor.  So beforehand she received medical training which is rather hard, but Song Hye Kyo adapted rather quickly and to some extent became a doctor.  Also SHK's acting is very broad, from comedic to emotional scenes, can whole-heartedly interpreted it perfectly.

Source:  http://www.allthatstar.com/view.php?action=1791&postID=229133

It was revealed on the news that this is the part where SJK got injured during filming.  He didn't ask for a body double to do this stunt, but personally did it himself :(

c032b0c7jw1f2qqst7v7ig20ku0gohe0.gif

2 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

PD Lee Eung Bok talked about SHK and SJK.  Here is the translation pertaining to that part only:

"Both Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo are very serious when filming, their personalities are very kind-hearted, they become one (mix well) with the staff.  But once filming starts, their eyes will immediately exude charm.  Song Joong Ki's courage to challenge, as an actor, it's worth the wait to the road of stardom."

PD Lee also talked about Song Hye Kyo, saying it's the first time she plays a professional doctor.  So beforehand she received medical training which is rather hard, but Song Hye Kyo adapted rather quickly and to some extent became a doctor.  Also SHK's acting is very broad, from comedic to emotional scenes, can whole-heartedly interpreted it perfectly.

Source:  http://www.allthatstar.com/view.php?action=1791&postID=229133

It was revealed on the news that this is the part where SJK got injured during filming.  He didn't ask for a body double to do this action, but personally did it himself :(

These two precious snow flakes! :wub:

Love SJK, more and more!. And that scene was the coooooolest action scene I have ever seen. I was squealing like a crazed fangirl when I saw that.

Every time that SJK makes my heart flutter.... this is me.

oppa_gif.gif

On April 4, 2016 at 8:46 PM, SeGafanlady said:

for newcomers Kyonatics.... WELCOME...
please make your pledge that you will and always.. anytime.. anywhere.. anyhow... protect and defend our Goddess no matter what happened. Remember that one of the biggest pain and shame in her 20 years career was when her accounting team made a mistake in her tax report.. causing her to be rained by harsh and rude malicious comments for over a year.. that was one of her most difficult time.. those antis are sometimes still brought it up nowadays..

in that case.. ALONE she was bravely stood up.. apologize and explain what's going on. Being a model tax payer in 2009 by Seoul City and Nation's tax department, there is no way that she would do such things as tax emblezzment.. but I can't forget all the hate and bashing she received from the antis..

here is the video that shown her bravery, strength and courage to stand up and apologize to the nation... in front of 500 media she bravely and courageosly spoken up...  I was crying for 2 days.. I saw the sadness and pain in her eyes no matter how hard she tried to hide them.. after all she's a human.

To the new member who brought up the old tax issue. Please read the statement from @SeGafanlady above. I hope we won't find the issue on this thread again.

@joongkyo @hclover96 awww thank you so much for always gave us our lovely couple goodies!!:wub:

This is my longest post so far:

I did some analysis on signs that show if a guy likes a girl and made comparison with our SJK. You won't believe what I found. Guys, I think he is deeply into her. Here are the points: It gets better as you move down the points, I promise :) 

1. He initiates. 

If you’re not in the same immediate vicinity, he reaches out to you. Finding an excuse to talk to you doesn’t require much creativity. If he wants to get your attention, he’ll think of something. 

I don’t need to stress on this point. We have enough proofs to support this point.

2. Listens to what you say and remembers the details. 

If a guy asks you a lot of questions about yourself and your life and shows a genuine interest in who you are and what you like, he is investing in you.

I can only assume this is true since I don't know what or how they talk in private. When SHK told us that they share similar personalities, its evident that they talked about their lives and hobbies etc. I will leave this point for SHK to figure out more since I don’t if he remembers the details of their conversation. I am pretty sure he does from my point if view. 

3. Body Language: ( This is SO SJK)

A guy might come across all slick, but his body language can tell you a lot about how he really feels. Mirroring is one way to assess if he’s into you. :w00t: If you notice that he mimics your body language, it means he’s trying to connect to you and is completely focused on you. Other body language cues to look out for is if he leans in when talking to you, maintains eye contact, and points his feet towards you. (I am surprised and excited to read this part. Seems Like someone is totally into our Queen. We have lots of videos from PCs where we can literally see him mirroring her body language! )

Also notice if he looks at you after he makes a joke or does something funny. If he likes you, he’ll look to see your reaction right away. Many experts claim that a guy’s pupil will dilate if he’s interested but this can be kind of tricky to assess. Another strong tell is if he finds ways to touch you. It could be “accidental” like brushing against your arm :wub:, seemingly innocent like a high-five that lingers a little longer that it usually would, or intentional like putting his hand on your when you’re telling a story.

Brushing against your arms? What about putting hands on shoulder/waists :lol:? And Instead of High- five, we have  FIST BUMP. How can you guys still deny the fact they are a thing.

4. Acts different around you. ( Most Crucial Give-away Point)

If a guy likes you, he’ll act a little different when he’s around you. He might seem a bit nervous and fidgety, or maybe he tones down his usual “macho” attitude. You may notice he seems a little flustered or maybe even blushes a bit when you talk to him. If he behaves differently with you than other people in his life it’s a sign that he holds you in a different regard. Pay attention to the way he is with his friends and other people to get a baseline for how he usually acts. For example, if he flirts with everyone or is super friendly and attentive when he talks to anyone then it won’t necessarily mean as much if he acts that way with you. 

Among all the points, this is give away for me. At some point, before the Hongkong PC, the entire forum was discussing about how awkward/nervous/different he acts around her. He still acts nervous and weird after the PC. We have photo shoot pics to prove this. The example part he is super friendly with other actresses but he is not as friendly and flirty with SHK. I am telling you, SJK is smitten by his Hye-Kyo Shi :P   

5. He compliments your appearance. 

Every guy I spoke to while gathering intel for this article said complimenting a girl’s appearance is the clearest sign that a guy is interested. If a guy is into you, he’ll pay close attention to your appearance and won’t be shy about letting you know it.  Compliments are his way of telling you he notices you and wants to make you feel good. The only caveat is if it’s a guy who is already a close friend of yours. In that case, he might be complimenting you to be nice and doesn’t think you’ll take it the wrong way.

After the PC “piàoliang, Zhēn de piàoliang” has become shippers favorite sentence. He could have said anything literally, but he chose this. He can say 10/10 or ANYTHING guys. However, he took the opportunity to compliment her Beauty. We also have “ Korea’s most beautiful actress” statement . I don’t care if he said this to another actress , the fact that we chose these “appearance complimenting“ words are enough to say that he really wants her to know how he sees her and that he notices her.

I am not making these points out, I attached the web link for your verification. I need to say this because this entire point is Screaming SONG JONG KI.I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did. I couldn't stop smiling when I was reading the blog. 

http://www.anewmode.com/dating-relationships/5-telltale-signs-likes/

Archived