[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well ... It's hard to analyse SJK actions or treatment to

others coz he is a gentlemen.. Humble & very respectful to everybody... Not to mention SWEET TALKER.... Especially to his costar.....

but one thing damn sure... He never feel embarrassed or shy after complimenting his costar... Unlike with SHK... He had to drink water to loosen himself a bit.... Auwwwwwwww..

Because I have been SHK's fan for a long time, I can remember that she said she had a lot of difficulty getting over her first love and recently I read about SJK saying the same thing. Looks like they are the sort who love deeply and are therefore careful about getting involved in relationships. She also said a few years ago that she didn't want to date any more  'pretty boys'  but this one is certainly a very good-looking boy!

44 minutes ago, chii74 said:

@joongkyo have been loving reading your comments along the way even though I've been lazy to leave comment myself and just reading everyone's:P I know you can speak (or understand the language?) Korean, there's another version of HK press con and it's from different angle which you can see clearly what JK said to Kyo before he did the fist bump but because I don't really know Korean, so I'm wondering would you minding having a look this one and see what he said?

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTUyNjAzMTA5Ng==.html

That moment when he saw the fan talked for a long time to SHK tho :w00t: SJK was in the "protective bf" mode indeed :wub:

Thank you for sharing this! :heart:

5 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Do it!...lol, yeah there are more!. From 13:39 onwards you can see him being totally distracted by what's happening on Kyo's ends - it's funny because he says "Chakamaniyo/Wait a minute" in Korean to the fan because he needs to divert his attention to what the fan in front OF Kyo is saying. This looks way too much like a wedding reception video. ..and the bit where they make duck faces...Imma die!  This is just too cute, must watch this entire video carefully!

This video showed a lot and as from what i read from baidu, ppl said the press host and the media must be a bit shocked when JK came out and joined the photoshoot, as without the host said anything yet he already NATURALLY put his hand on Kyo's waist when he is near her(they said usually for photoshoot session actors usually wait for the host to give them steps). Also, I find he mumbles quite a few times (not just the fist bump) when they sit there for the interview time. And the part where he commented Kyo's doctor image, he said THREE times- pretty, really pretty, really really pretty (the last one was in very low voice and not close to the mic), I didn't see the last one "really really pretty" in original video's angle. (I can speak mandarin, so don't worry it's not my delulu, he did say 3rd time really really pretty):P love this version video more

54 minutes ago, khxy said:

An excerpt from Ming Zhou (HK magazine) regarding Song Song interview .

Excerpt (rough translation)

During their interview, there's an interesting interactions. SHK praised SJK's charm by saying " I still can't fully figure SJK out, but for the few months that we worked together, he is as humorous as Yoo Shi Jin and also as sincere as Captain Yoo.He really takes good care of his comrades and also the junior actors.I will take my time to learn more about his other aspects."

At this moment, the staff at the other room burst out laughing. SJK quipped " why are you all laughing?" This caused SHK to laugh too. When asked  to rate his own charm , SJK shyly said " Height is Lee Kwang Soo's advantage, not mine."He looked at SHK and asked "what is mine?eyes?" when SHK didn't reply he said " I don't think you agree with me". Upon hearing this SHK quickly replied "No, everything about you is handsome (or good)."

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4467077772?pn=4

source: baidu

Two things that caught my eye: SHK's "I'll take my time to learn more about his other aspects" and SJK asking SHK what she thinks is his charm. So isn't this interview recent in HK and with SHK saying that, it's basically a confirmation that they'll be in touch for a long time even after dots ends and that there's no indication of their friendship/relationship ending anytime soon. Also, that sounds like a girl getting to know a guy she likes ;)

While SJK.. It's sweet that he values what SHK's opinion of him is and I get the vibe that he's just a shy dude who basically wants to know how the goddess that he admires and have something for sees him in her eyes :wub: (tho I'm pretty sure privately between them and their circle of friends, they'd already know) we know he's confident and sure of what his strengths are but to know that he wants to know what SHK thinks his charm is, is just awww.

11 minutes ago, chii74 said:

This video showed a lot and as from what i read from baidu, ppl said the press host and the media must be a bit shocked when JK came out and joined the photoshoot, as without the host said anything yet he already NATURALLY put his hand on Kyo's waist when he is near her(they said usually for photoshoot session actors usually wait for the host to give them steps). Also, I find he mumbles quite a few times (not just the fist bump) when they sit there for the interview time. And the part where he commented Kyo's doctor image, he said THREE times- pretty, really pretty, really really pretty (the last one was in very low voice and not close to the mic), I didn't see the last one "really really pretty" in original video's angle. (I can speak mandarin, so don't worry it's not my delulu, he did say 3rd time really really pretty):P love this version video more

Well, I just love you for sharing this link here!..Yup, I saw him saying the very, very, very pretty bit!. I'm going to rewatch the whole thing.

@alleverything thanks!, now go make gifs of all the cute moments..lol

10 minutes ago, chii74 said:

hehe so did he say "zhen de zhen de hen piao liang"? :wub: the video is lagging like mad for me tho!

the way he's nodding along to her story about her HK friends lol, as if he knows them and knows what she's talking about :phew:

PS does anyone know of a way to download youku videos? I used my usual thing but because it's such a big file, it only downloads 6 minutes which apparently always happens with long youku videos. Tried googling but nothing really helped

1_zpsgiufsb3c.jpg

Many thanks, @khxy, for your rough translation of Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki's interaction when they did the interview with Ming Zhou magazine.

It is adorable that Song Hye Kyo (again) acknowledged that Song Joong Ki and Captain Yoo shared a lot of similarities in terms of personality (humorous, sincere, and selfless).

It is adorable that Song Hye Kyo admitted that she would spend more time to get to learn more about him and then shyly smiled.

It is adorable that Song Joong Ki was like "why is everyone laughing" after seeing their interaction.

It is adorable that Song Joong Ki turned to Song Hye Kyo to ask what his charm was.

It is adorable that Song Hye Kyo just smiled shyly when Song Joong Ki wanted to confirm with her whether his charm was his eyes.

It is adorable that when Song Hye Kyo did not reply, Song Joong Ki was all sulky like "ah, so you don't think my charm is my eyes".

It is adorable that upon seeing Song Joong Ki's reaction, Song Hye Kyo immediately replied "no, everything about you is charming" (*including your eyes*).

I don't know for sure what the current status of their relationship is, but I can say from my experience that this is not an interaction between two people who consider themselves merely colleagues. :)

It is such a short interaction, but it says a lot.

Photo: credit to photo owner

12 minutes ago, songsquare said:

hehe so did he say "zhen de zhen de hen piao liang"? :wub: the video is lagging like mad for me tho!

they two have been driving us crazy from the start (at least for me haha) he said "piao liang", "zhen de piao liang", "zhen de zhen de piao liang":lol:

9 minutes ago, alleverything said:

the way he's nodding along to her story about her HK friends lol, as if he knows them and knows what she's talking about :phew:

PS does anyone know of a way to download youku videos? I used my usual thing but because it's such a big file, it only downloads 6 minutes which apparently always happens with long youku videos. Tried googling but nothing really helped

I actually downloaded the youku video the other day because it was shared some pages back ;) I'll PM you the link to the site that I use to extract Youku vids. 

Edit: I just sent you the PM

5 minutes ago, alleverything said:

the way he's nodding along to her story about her HK friends lol, as if he knows them and knows what she's talking about :phew:

you-can-read-minds-zoolander.gif

Because that was exactly what I was thinking! he's nodding as if he knows all about how much she enjoys being in HK and her friends circle in HK....ookay, SJK, be smoother - don't make it so obvious. lol

4 hours ago, alleverything said:

Here you go @joongkyo!! I love how his hand is only there for a few seconds. After that he was like OOPS that wasn't the deal

Apologies, allow me to just quote this time round for reference sake! Is it just me or did SHK's expression turned so pleased (albeit minuscule and in a split second) when SJK's hand wrapped arnd her waist? :wub:

TOdN3eH.gif

2 minutes ago, songsquare said:

Apologies, allow me to just quote this time round for reference sake! Is it just me or did SHK's expression turned so pleased (albeit minuscule and in a split second) when SJK's hand wrapped arnd her waist? :wub:

YEAH i noticed that too! It's almost like she's saying "yesssss this is my man" :P

17 minutes ago, twtwb said:

Many thanks, @khxy, for your rough translation of Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki's interaction when they did the interview with Ming Zhou magazine.

It is adorable that Song Hye Kyo (again) acknowledged that Song Joong Ki and Captain Yoo shared a lot of similarities in terms of personality (humorous, sincere, and selfless).

It is adorable that Song Hye Kyo admitted that she would spend more time to get to learn more about him and then shyly smiled.

It is adorable that Song Joong Ki was like "why is everyone laughing" after seeing their interaction.

It is adorable that Song Joong Ki turned to Song Hye Kyo to ask what his charm was.

It is adorable that Song Hye Kyo just smiled shyly when Song Joong Ki wanted to confirm with her whether his charm was his eyes.

It is adorable that when Song Hye Kyo did not reply, Song Joong Ki was all sulky like "ah, so you don't think my charm is my eyes".

It is adorable that upon seeing Song Joong Ki's reaction, Song Hye Kyo immediately replied "no, everything about you is charming" (*including your eyes*).

I don't know for sure what the current status of their relationship is, but I can say from my experience that this is not an interaction between two people who consider themselves merely colleagues. :)

It is such a short interaction, but it says a lot.

Photo: credit to photo owner

Totally agree with you @twtwb. But may I say it more clearly that this is the interaction of two people who are so in love with each other? sorry if this is considered delulu

@Bambiina talking about SJK and his treatment of fans. Have you seen the video of his manager scolding his fans taking pictures of SJk? SJK look back at the fan and then went and smack his manager's head and crack up? I think that was his old manager. 

I still find SJK asking SHK if his eyes are his charm funny. Yes, sir your eyes are the soul to your love. 

Archived