[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@lunagrl Thank you for that! :D I love it. Those are totally on point with what we've observed about Joong Ki's behavior towards Hye Kyo. Could you edit it, though. I think your message is twice longer because it double-posted itself within your post. But I love it! :) 

I've no doubt Song Joong Ki is interested. It's possible that Song Hye Kyo is more careful (as we saw when they arrived at the airport in HK), but I think the attraction is mutual.

Edit

Thanks, @lunagrl for the edit. Thank you again for hunting down that article! :)

I've been looking for articles on the meaning behind words---statements, in particular. I have a feeling we're not too far off with our interpretations (i.e. regarding Hye Kyo's HK interview wherein she states that she'll take time learning more about Joong Ki---something along those lines), but it would be nice if we can find a study or an article that relates to "reading between the lines" so to speak. I hope someone here will be able to find one or a few. :)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, angieknows_11 said:

@lunagrl Thank you for that! :D I love it. Those are totally on point with what we've observed about Joong Ki's behavior towards Hye Kyo. Could you edit it, though. I think your message is twice longer because it double-posted itself within your post. But I love it! :) 

I've no doubt Song Joong Ki is interested. It's possible that Song Hye Kyo is more careful (as we saw when they arrived at the airport in HK), but I think the attraction is mutual.

Yup, I have no doubts anymore. I will to do analysis from SHK side later. I saw some interesting facts too. But I understand her being guarded due to past experience with media. For me her Genuine Reactive Smiles towards SJK  and how happy she seems lately, is enough to feel that she is into him.

ps, sorry about that double post i edited it out.

I don't know how Song Hye Kyo is in her personal life, especially how she is privately with her colleagues, but at the press junkets, her flirting style seems to be that of a polite flirt---not completely, but at least, a part of her is a polite flirt. There are aspects ascribed to a polite flirt that I don't necessarily think match Hye Kyo based on what we've seen at the HK press con. This site, http://www.flirtingstyles.com/flirtingstyles, defines it as this: 

The polite style of flirting focuses on proper manners and non-sexual communication. While polite flirts are less likely to come on to a potential partner and generally do not find flirting flattering, they tend to have longer, more meaningful romantic relationships.

The bold, underlined part is what stands out for me, and since Joong Ki is also the type to have long relationships, then ... yeah, they're a perfect match!

While he could be a playful, physical, or a traditional flirt, I think Song Joong Ki is more of a sincere flirt. Song Hye Kyo can also fall into this category. This site, https://coffeemeetsbagel.com/blog/index.php/best-date-tips/best-dating-tips-for-her/5-flirting-types-you-have-probably-fallen-for/, describes it this way:

The most common type of flirting technique is when sincere interests are being communicated. Seeing someone you admire and wanting to break the ice with them by  complimenting their style or what type of coffee they ordered at the cafe is an easy and subtle flirting style. Trying to find common ground and going into detail about the topics may lead to emotional ties that flourish into a relationship, even if it’s only a friendship.

Sorry for the poor quality but this is the best I've got :sweatingbullets:

Did you notice that before that eyeglass chairman (mian, he looks chairman to me xD), went beside SHK, SHK immediately went to SJK's side??? Like she's showing to the world that she'll always be on SJK's side forever... :wub::wub::wub:
but SJK immediately ask the chairman to go beside him & I was like, "SJK-ssi, why did you do that? you cannot be separated to our SHK-ssi" lol

EDIT: Mian it became smaller..lol!

129urt.gif

& SJK thinks that "I'll be distance for my SHK for a while since this person is a respective person, so Mian SHK-ssi" so what am I thinking really???? ROFL..

& I'll just repost this cute pouting of uri OTP :wub::wub::wub: Isn't this two so adorable??? kyaaaaaaaa!

R465ssC.gif

pic cr: @alleverything

OMO, did anyone notice this??? uri SJK, what are you doing haaa??? I gif it..so enjoy..lol, Am I so pervert now??? ROFL

Spoiler

N8eJDCS.gif

IS IT SO HOT THERE THAT HE CANNOT RESIST ANYMORE????? SJK-ssi!! gosh!!!

calm down crazy rabbitcalm down crazy rabbitcalm down crazy rabbitcalm down crazy rabbitcalm down crazy rabbitcalm down crazy rabbitcalm down crazy rabbit

Really, this makes me crazy!!! Am I still sane now???? lol

ok, still backreading!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the updates chingus!! You know who you are!! So much appreciated! Mwaaaaaaaaaahugs!!! :phew:

Lot of you seem curious about how SHK behaves when she is in love, don't have to wonder too much because you can just refer to her book in which she shared what she is like in love.

I love the honesty of her words.... the last part breaks my heart :tears:. I wanted to underline and bolden the important bits, looks like I ended up finding everything to be important.

credit sunbae0401

From Page 226 of the book:   

To act like a spoiled child ? Don’t know how to
Sincerity? I have   

I am not the warm/hot type, or I should say I do not know how to act like a spoilt child. I am a bit solemn, more like a boy.
Therefore, I will not let him know even if I like him.
However, my character will change according to who is my boyfriend.
Well, though every love relationship is different, I want to tell you a secret.
That is, I am the passive one whenever a love relationship is started. Love relationship started unnoticeably.
However, when a love relationship has started, I will pour my whole heart into it, there is no technique, no calculation. I will only jump into it idiotically.
Therefore, I also expect him to be as sincere as me.

But, in a love relationship, it will not have a happy ending if it's only me being sincere.
Now, I know.   

2 hours ago, razledgoose said:

Guys FOCUS!  FOCUS !!  

Please get off that negative topic now.  If you want to continue talking about it ..  Post it on the " I DONT CARE thread"

THIS IS THE GREATEST IDEA EVER! "I DO NOT CARE" THREAD! clap1

Let's eliminate all the negatives and dump them in the IDNC thread! ya

Better yet, include the thrashers and bury them forever! thumbup 

Oh well, just a thought! Let's recommence! 

2 hours ago, porktocino said:

@Rainie1611 Your a genius at body language. I wouldn't have noticed that even if I replay the video a million years. SHK just can't hide it. She is attracted to SJK big time.

@porktocino thanks. I'm a woman and of course woman understands woman the most! To be honest, I have got many friends who are VIP hence sometimes, for some personal reasons they have to cover their feeling. And they dit it very well, but love... :wub:

let me also add another SJK expression, i will just call it tongue rolling to the cheeks. he did that in DOTS in the scene of "blood type", after SHK answers beauty type. He also did that during HK presscon, when SHK was asked he seemed to mumble something to her (she was still thinking what to say). Looks like he's trying to suppress himself from doing something to SHK (with his tongue,LOL) 

15 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Lot of you seem curious about how SHK behaves when she is in love, don't have to wonder too much because you can just refer to her book in which she shared what she is like in love.

I love the honesty of her words.... the last part breaks my heart :tears:. I wanted to underline and bolden the important bits, looks like I ended up finding everything to be important.

credit sunbae0401

The last part makes me really really want to cry :(

Thank you for sharing this.

Can anyone upload the full HK PC from the youku link on Youtube plz? I tried to get access to the link but it doesn't work for me, don't know why :tears:. It would be great if I can rewatch the full interview since I just watched the cut one on ViuTV fb.

(screaming desperately :bawling:)

@joongkyo Thank you so much for sharing that excerpt from her book. What a revelation!

To Song Joong Ki: I hope you do not give up. I know you're a super busy guy now, but do not give up and continue to put sincere effort into whatever it is you and Hye Kyo have :) We'd like you to have success in both career AND LOVE! More than anything, love! :)

To Song Hye Kyo: I know you can relate to Song Joong Ki's fame, so, please continue to stay by his side and be patient. You've been hurt before, but we know whatever you have with him is special and irreplaceable, and he could very well be the happy and lasting love you've waited for, so, hang on to him :)

Egads! Kim Eun Sook's cheesiness has rubbed off on me. LOL.

The excerpts are from shk book written in 2011 or so. There are two books written by her so far as I know.

To note, she is a passive one so, she will wait for the man to confess rather she starts to do so. So, if the man is not sincere, I bet he will never admit his love to her. 

I am sure if sjk is sincere and ready to settle down, he will struggle for that. So, meanwhile, I am waiting for the good news. I am a bit questioning shk's recent IG post It is said she misses someone, but I don't think it is sjk as they just met. So, who she misses? Her mom? Her dad? Or still misses sjk or ysj? One makes her heart flutter. 

2 hours ago, sunflower161 said:

I really love reading all your comment about Song Song couple. I totally agree with your opinions about their relationship. I feel something happened between them. 

1. At the first PC, both SHK and SJK were awkward. Their behavior was too strange in comparison with their past, especially SJK. And i thought SJK fail in love with SHK. But, in my opinion, at that time, it was one-side love from SJK and SHK hadn't accept him yet because she kept a distance with him. In addition, i also barely saw SJK's smile widely during the PC. 

2. In HK PC, everything was totally different. I saw happiness in both of them. I also feel SJK's protectiveness and possessiveness to SHK in the first PC but in HK PC the feeling is much stronger. I believe that SJK won SHK heart. And he has boyfriend's right to protect his girlfriend. 

I agree with you.

It seems that the two of them was familiar with each other before Dots, had feeling for each other since filming and fallen in love since promotion for drama in Hongkong. 

So sweet couple! :wub::wub::wub:

20 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

But, in a love relationship, it will not have a happy ending if only me being sincere.
Now, I know.   

This is seriously break my heart. I was once a shipper of her with with her ex-man HB. But when the news of her break up with that guy, I told myself, it was his loss. 

But it was many years ago, now I am glad she has become a strong person, and met this incredibly hot kind guy, Joongki. I want nothing but happiness for her and JK. I think both of them will be lucky to have each other, and as a fan I feel blessed to witness the happiness of this beautiful couple.

Song-Hyo-Kyo-Song-Joong-Ki.jpg

I love to see their smile... their happiness :heart:

Thank you troopers for sharing your insight, news, pictures, gifs, videos of this couple. Love you guys...:heart:

@joongkyo i can relate to that "im more like a boy". i'm not saying that we're the same but just to give you an insight. I am VERY cautious in terms of having a relationship, not the type to easily get involved nor easily deceived. I also stick to my principle and live by it. I am like a code that needed to be cracked (if you get what i mean). BUT once i decided (meaning after lots of thinking, CAREFUL weighing of important details involved in a relationship) there's no going back. Rules are set by both parties to avoid constant misunderstanding/quarrels and there's an ultimate 'sin' that cannot be forgiven nor forgotten. 

2 hours ago, hclover96 said:

@joongkyo, here is the gif you requested for your pervy watching, lol.  I'll make the other gif you asked for later.  I want to see if I can add the audio too because I love hearing him say "beautiful, really beautiful" in Chinese :P

I love this gif,thank you so much.

As much as I loved his reaction, I also loved her reaction as well. The moment he took the mic to respond, her eyes enlarged pretty obviously and even if is she didn't move, she looked scared with the corners of her eyes to right and left (more on where he was :heart: )  . Probably it was a question that they didn't prepare for and she was nervous about his answer :)) She was like "be careful of what you say! don't say anything to give us away!" 

From the very first episodes of DOTs, I find myself deep into the chemistry between Kang Mo Yeon and Yo Shi Jin, then no idea I'm also into the chemistry between Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki in real life.  I enthusiastically start finding all information about them but not as my expectation, Kikyo is so careful and even politely create distance (i.e skinship, eyecontact...) that's surprisingly different from their previous collaboration with other actors/actresses. 

Hence I was worried and wondered whether there was any arising problems that make them become so awkward being together. Then I realize that our SongSong is 2 smart creations who might not want the dating rumor can distract people's attention from the drama - their serious work; therefore if there's "something", they will try to secretly hide it as much as possible. Besides that, I can feel the respect of Jong Ki toward Hye Kyo with his cautious actions and I love this kind of expression. On the other side, Kyo seems like has even more experience in controlling her feelings but sometimes she's out of control and goes with the flow by laughing freely, looking at him then smiling radiantly etc, my heart find it hard not to spend love to this couple.

Even if it's true or not (actually we'll never know the accurate answer without the main characters' confirmation), I'm so happy to witness the hug love of fans toward Song-Song couple. To me, it is not simply shipper, it is how much we want them to be happy, to be in love after experiencing much of up&down, because both of these 2 unique creations deserve the happiness.

31 minutes ago, mizuki85 said:

The excerfollowingerrom shk book written in 2011 or so. There are two books written by her so far as I know.

To note, she is a passive one so, she will wait for the man to confess rather she starts to do so. So, if the man is not sincere, I bet he will never admit his love to her. 

I am sure if sjk is sincere and ready to settle down, he will struggle for that. So, meanwhile, I am waiting for the good news. I am a bit questioning shk's recent IG post It is said she misses someone, but I don't think it is sjk as they just met. So, who she misses? Her mom? Her dad? Or still misses sjk or ysj? One makes her heart flutter. 

Hi....could you send me the ig which kyo say she's missing someone. I following Her ig but didn't find the pic or caption she say missing Someone. I am very curious, maybe i miss her ig update...thanks

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM BRINGING UP OLD TOPICS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR COUPLE! 

....HENCEFORTH: TAX EVASION SCANDAL..... It creates unnecessary drama and riles us up, whether the original owner of that post had innocent intentions or not but for next time ANYONE feels the need to post something that may bring negativity to this thread Id suggest you PM someone instead of start something where YOU know full well what KIKYO/SONGSONG supporters will say. 

FOR ME: THE PAST IS THE PAST, IF I JUDGED EVERYONE BASED ON THEIR PAST MISTAKES WELL WE WOULD PROBABLY GO TO HELL, needless to say NO ONE is PERFECT EVEN OUR GODDESS, BUT SHE was mature enough to PAY IT ALL BACK AND APOLOGIZE PERSONALLY, HATERS REALLY NEED TO THINK LONG AND HARD ABOUT THE WAY THEY LIVE LIFE, CONTINUING TO HATE ON SOMEONE BECAUSE OF THAT IS NOT A REFLECTION OF HER BUT A REFLECTION OF THEMSELVES. 

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME WE GOT DERAILED BY SUCH A NEGATIVE TOPIC, SO AGAIN I CANT STAND COMING ON HERE AND EVERYONE GET SO OFF TOPIC JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE FELT THE NEED TO EXPRESS HOW THEY ARE CONFUSED AND SAD BECAUSE THEIR FRIEND SAID THIS AND THAT.... PLEASE ME MATURE ABOUT IT, IF IT SOUNDS LIKE IT WOULD CREATE TENSION, LEAVE IT OUT ON THIS THREAD. 

MOVING ON!!!!

This thread has been so lucky in a sense where we have surpassed 300 pages in such little time. This only proves how much LOVE we have for SHK AND SJK, Thank you to everyone who has brought their viewpoints and news and translations. I don't think any other thread has been such a hot topic these past few weeks. It truly has been great fun. It does make sense that this thread might move a little slower here and there but thats OKAY, cause even if we don't have visual proof they are together, I know they will continue THEIR RELATIONSHIP OUTSIDE THE MEDIA AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE and that's where us detectives get to hone in on our skills. 

* CR: To the owners of the gifs and pics :blush:

TO ME THEY ARE SUCH AN INTERESTING COUPLE: 

• ONSCREEN CHEMISTRY... 4 WORDS.... OUT OF THIS WORLD!
  • Spoiler

28vFoCe.gif

THEY ARE VISUALLY SIMILAR......

• Spoiler

R465ssC.gif

• THEY ARE EXTREMELY TALENTED........
  • Spoiler

12907396_212049135834654_1269657984_n.jp

• THEIR FLIRTING IS PROBABLY THE CUTEST EVER.......
  • Spoiler

2nd%20fist_zpsnuycgdeq.gif

THAT EYE CONTACT CAN BURN MY COMPUTER SCREEN 

• Spoiler

12530862_223632707999373_429072244_n.jpg

• THEY ARE SO PROTECTIVE OF EACH OTHER.......
  • Spoiler

zCZ0QE.gif

THEY ACT LIKE HUSBAND AND WIFE

• TOdN3eH.gif

• THEIR MANNERISMS ARE ON POINT
  • Spoiler

lnV7wGC.gif

THEIR COURAGE TO ADMIT THEY ARE CLOSE AND SPEND TIME WITH EACH OTHER......

• THEY GIVE ME BUTTERFLIES WATCHING THEIR KISSES, ITS NOT INTENSE BUT HOW PERFECT AND NATURAL IT IS......
Spoiler

5LPWcg5.gif

• THEY MAKE AN EFFORT TO BE WITH EACH OTHER DESPITE SJK RISE TO FAME AND THE RISE IN HATERS AS WELL
  • OPENLY ADMIT: THEIR CONTINUING TO FIND MORE THINGS ABOUT EACH OTHER
  • I FEEL THAT I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WATCHING THEIR LOVE STORY UNFOLD, FROM OFF-SCREEN TO ONSCREEN BACK TO OFFSCREEN.....

THIS IS THE ONLY COUPLE I FELT SO STRONGLY ABOUT THE LEVEL OF CHEMISTRY THATS BETWEEN THEM AND HOW I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT THIS COUPLE IS MOST LIKELY MORE IN LOVE THAN WE ALL THINK. SOMETIMES I THINK BY LOOKING AT THEM AND ANALYZING THEIR COMMENTS THEY ARE AT THE BEGINNING STAGES BUT THEN THROUGH THEIR ACTIONS I FEEL IM LOOKING AT A COUPLE WHO ARE MADLY IN LOVE. EITHER WAY, THEY BOTH HAVE MADE STRIDES TO FURTHER THEIR RELATIONSHIP AND IT ONLY BRINGS MORE OF US HERE. WE STARTED WITH 30 FOLLOWERS AND NOW WE ARE OVER A 100, GOES TO SHOW YOU NOT EVERYONE IS OBLIVIOUS TO THE OVERWHELMING SEXUAL TENSION I SEE BETWEEN THEM.

FURTHERMORE DID I FORGET TO MENTION: THROUGH THE PROCESS OF LEARNING FROM YOUR MISTAKES YOU NOT ONLY BUILD COURAGE BUT YOU GAIN RESPECT FROM OTHERS. SHE HAS 110% OF MY RESPECT, BECAUSE ULTIMATELY CELEBRITIES ARE HUMAN THEY LIVE AND BREATH JUST LIKE WE DO, THEY LOVE AND LOSS LIKE WE DO. SHK HAS THE RIGHT PEOPLE AROUND HER FOR EXAMPLE: STUDIO CONCRETE, HK FRIENDS, YAI, AND ETC. NOW I CAN PROUDLY SAY SJK IS ADDED TO THAT LIST, SO LETS CONTINUE POSTING EVEN IF we don't have any news, Id still like to see more GIFS, PICS AND VIDEOS from everyone. 

THANK YOU GIRLS!!! HAPPY SAILING

CURRENT MOOD:  LOYALTY

12907374_1211963198860894_181013184_n.jp

"On the other hand, looking at those muscular actors made me jealous" - SJK when discussing with SHK and the MC about the medical team looking at the bare-chested soldiers jogging scenes. The girls felt sorry for them because it was very cold, during winter. They wanted to wrap up fast.

Wonder if SJK is jealous because SHK was watching those macho men or because if he had those muscles, he could show it off to the medical team too? :)

2016-04-10%205_zpsz5dwwidc.png

Archived