Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

12 minutes ago, songsquare said:

hehe so did he say "zhen de zhen de hen piao liang"? :wub: the video is lagging like mad for me tho!

they two have been driving us crazy from the start (at least for me haha) he said "piao liang", "zhen de piao liang", "zhen de zhen de piao liang":lol:

• Like 22

9 minutes ago, alleverything said:

the way he's nodding along to her story about her HK friends lol, as if he knows them and knows what she's talking about :phew:

PS does anyone know of a way to download youku videos? I used my usual thing but because it's such a big file, it only downloads 6 minutes which apparently always happens with long youku videos. Tried googling but nothing really helped

I actually downloaded the youku video the other day because it was shared some pages back ;) I'll PM you the link to the site that I use to extract Youku vids. 

Edit: I just sent you the PM

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, alleverything said:

the way he's nodding along to her story about her HK friends lol, as if he knows them and knows what she's talking about :phew:

you-can-read-minds-zoolander.gif

Because that was exactly what I was thinking! he's nodding as if he knows all about how much she enjoys being in HK and her friends circle in HK....ookay, SJK, be smoother - don't make it so obvious. lol

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, songsquare said:

Apologies, allow me to just quote this time round for reference sake! Is it just me or did SHK's expression turned so pleased (albeit minuscule and in a split second) when SJK's hand wrapped arnd her waist? :wub:

YEAH i noticed that too! It's almost like she's saying "yesssss this is my man" :P

• Like 21

17 minutes ago, twtwb said:

Many thanks, @khxy, for your rough translation of Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki's interaction when they did the interview with Ming Zhou magazine.

It is adorable that Song Hye Kyo (again) acknowledged that Song Joong Ki and Captain Yoo shared a lot of similarities in terms of personality (humorous, sincere, and selfless).

It is adorable that Song Hye Kyo admitted that she would spend more time to get to learn more about him and then shyly smiled.

It is adorable that Song Joong Ki was like "why is everyone laughing" after seeing their interaction.

It is adorable that Song Joong Ki turned to Song Hye Kyo to ask what his charm was.

It is adorable that Song Hye Kyo just smiled shyly when Song Joong Ki wanted to confirm with her whether his charm was his eyes.

It is adorable that when Song Hye Kyo did not reply, Song Joong Ki was all sulky like "ah, so you don't think my charm is my eyes".

It is adorable that upon seeing Song Joong Ki's reaction, Song Hye Kyo immediately replied "no, everything about you is charming" (*including your eyes*).

I don't know for sure what the current status of their relationship is, but I can say from my experience that this is not an interaction between two people who consider themselves merely colleagues. :)

It is such a short interaction, but it says a lot.

Photo: credit to photo owner

Totally agree with you @twtwb. But may I say it more clearly that this is the interaction of two people who are so in love with each other? sorry if this is considered delulu

• Like 20

@Bambiina talking about SJK and his treatment of fans. Have you seen the video of his manager scolding his fans taking pictures of SJk? SJK look back at the fan and then went and smack his manager's head and crack up? I think that was his old manager. 

I still find SJK asking SHK if his eyes are his charm funny. Yes, sir your eyes are the soul to your love. 

• Like 23

4 minutes ago, alleverything said:

the quality suffered a lot while downloading, but look how cute!

stop it you two! :wub: 

Thank you for the gifs! Please also do one where they both pout at the same time (around 25:15) :heart:

• Like 15

@alleverything Thank you so much for the gifs, they are so cute :wub:, did you notice how they mirror each other's actions, not only in HK PC but also in the first PC for the drama and the interview they did, when she laughs and bows her head down, SJK also does it, I know from scientific point of view only people who are attracted to one another do that... Ahhh these two are so sweet! 

• Like 19

9 hours ago, alleverything said:

@lizzzie I definitely will! I'm just going through the video and giffing everything lol

Here's something while you wait for the poutng gif. SHK is asked a question (don't remember what the question is) and look at how he whispers an answer to her which makes them both laugh.

Awwww, this has to be the cutest thing ever, the way he looks at her and the way they both smile, GOD, you're killing us with these gifs, thank you :) 

• Like 22

29 minutes ago, angelicXD said:

@Bambiina talking about SJK and his treatment of fans. Have you seen the video of his manager scolding his fans taking pictures of SJk? SJK look back at the fan and then went and smack his manager's head and crack up? I think that was his old manager. 

I still find SJK asking SHK if his eyes are his charm funny. Yes, sir your eyes are the soul to your love. 

NOTYET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do have the link?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dees33 said:

@melissala yeah! Unlike many people I am not good in imagination :D. Thats why I like to come here to see some findings and comments. 

Have anyone seen this video before?

Initially their cups were empty. SJK drank it from the bottle. JG poured water for KJW and himself. I saw other clips where SJK refilled SHK's cup. Was wondering who poured water for her. 

Question.

Did he drink water from the bottle and pour water in SHK's glass from the same bottle afterwards?! 

• Like 10

@jakey09 Quick answer : From the same bottle afterwards...:lol:

ciaooo gotta back track from page 299

• Like 12

25 minutes ago, lizzzie said:

stop it you two! :wub: 

Thank you for the gifs! Please also do one where they both pout at the same time (around 25:15) :heart:

Haha. I never noticed the simultaneous pouting before. They had the same facial reaction to what was being translated to them. They're so in harmony! I love it! I swear, their body language when they're together has been like a quiet yet perfectly danced tango.

• Like 22