[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

2 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

@sns25129 Just let her be...I've been a Kpop fangirl for 8 years and SHK fan for 15 years..one thing for sure...K-netizens never forgive and forget. If some idol/actor/actress commits a mistake, they'll ask them to apologise and reflect..but eventhough they do reflect and make a comeback..they still won't forget. Besides, it wasn't even her fault..when she was aware that her accountant made a mistake, she did pay the penalty. It's just that some haters can't accept the fact that she apologised and moved on with her life. If they wanna continue hating, so be it. :) (I'm not referring to your friend here) 

Sorry for OT.

I hope these two can still do some promotional events in other countries after DotS ends. I wanna see more of them and their off-screen interaction. :)

I know right.. Thank you I feel better now^^ I don't understand why k-netz are so frustrating:bawling:(not all obviously but mostly xP)

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it amusing that both SJK and SHK have similar personality yet different at the same time.

SHK is famous for looks cold on screen yet warm  & fun off screen according to people around her. And SJK is famous for being warm & fun on screen yet he, himself admit that people around him told him that in real life he appears cold.

And i am amazed by their timing too. I watch almost every episodes of running man since the 1st episode, and SJK at that time is still childish (still handsome though), if they were meet at that time i don't think SHK would fall for him like she is now (maybe i'm delulu, i don't mind. Lol) But the stars align and they happen to meet at the time when they are both single and he has mature beyond his real age, talk smoother, they just happen to meet in the same project when he has become a man. Which i think she likes it that way. Lol

My oh my, i am going crazy with my imagination. Lol

I just happened to be watching this because everyone around me is calling SJK the next WonBin  - So, I watched the last interview that WonBin gave after Ajhusshi came out. And they showed the screening event of the movie and I knew that SHK had gone there but I didn't think they would show her. To my surprise not only did they show her!!!. They first showed SJK and then immediately showed SHK , watch from 2:33 onwards. --- lol, this interview was taken 6 years back. Maybe it's because he's older than me but SJK has never seemed too boyish to me unlike what others claim. Plus he's got that voice, and he had it 6 years ago as well.

This video is too cute- FATE! Btw is SJK close to WonBin?. SHK is, he's one of her close oppas therefore she supports his movies etc.

46 minutes ago, Astarzzz said:

In the HK presscon, I saw the part where SJK poured water for SHK. Was it before of after Jin Goo did it to KJW? Because right before Jin Goo poured water for his lady, SJK was seen opening the bottle and drinking water himself while SHK watched on... 

Thanks for the reply 

Yes..i saw that too.. it is jin goo who poured water to KJW. At that time, SHK glass still empty and SJK drink from the bottle. Not long after that, SJK poured water to SHK glass.

Butt..the different is when jingoo pouring water to KJw, she said thanks (i read her lips), but not SHK. She only quite with hidden smile LOL. Like SJK always do that to her (sorry for my delulu) <3

1 minute ago, angela0612 said:

We don't really know the truth, do we? And because we don't know the whole story, I don't think we're in any position to pass judgment on SHK. I'm just wondering how can your friend say that it was intentional on SHK's part. How sure is she? What's her basis? Maybe your friend is just one of those people who are envious of SHK's beauty, thus, doesn't like her and will find any excuse they can find to justify how they feel about her. What do you think? :)

I think it was answered before...song hye gyo is paying sum one to check and do those things..like what we called accountant..the tax evasion happened when she was busy filming her movie in China...she just trusted that person because she thought since she's paying her and a close person also..since she said that all people working on her away are treated like family...that person betray her..that's why some of her interview said that she easily trust people but once u broke it....she will lost contact with u

Hi guys...wow came back after camping at Dots discussion thread to pages to back read.  Oh gosh..SHK tax evasion issue is so over. I dunno what's with K-nets.

I seriously hope SJK and SHK don't come clean and out public with their relationship unless they want to get marry soon. Poor SHK. Over the years, K-nets have been bashing her non-stop. I wish she would find her happiness. Seems like international fans are more supportive. Korean fans (sorry to say) can get really aggressive. I don't know why but I have witness countless of times how they bash other celebrities. 

1 hour ago, songsquare said:

@ilovesjk love your insights as a longtime fan of SJK as usual! Can I ask tho, has he ever acted this way (protective bf mode) towards his other co-stars, or smth out of his ordinary behaviour on stage that he displayed only towards SHK?? I like the fact that he's aware of how fangirls can be yet still be all protective of SHK, like he doesn't give a hoot! You're the man indeed SJK! 

Okay at least we're gonna get a complete storyline of KMY and YSJ's lives, which i hope a baby and marriage will be involved! :wub: I wished too that they'd have gotten together again to record! 

He was just caring with her co stars...even with park bo young before..that's why so many fans want them to be real too..actually he's playful with her during interview and wud usually said that boyoung is mine..hehehe but with Han ye seul even though she's older than him..I saw during the interview that he's really playful...I don't know what happened after serving the army...he really matured ...it's so fascinating watching his interview with song hye gyo that he look shy and manly...I think when they said that they bump each other many times..that includes also the common friends that they have..,it seems that hye gyo and joongki usually bump in cornerstone office..,the shirt where they usually wear

2 hours ago, angela0612 said:

Woah is that true ? This is the first time I've heard that the tax evasion was intentionally done by SHK herself. Where did you hear it from? 

According to my understanding. . It had happened a few years before it was exposed and she had already paid up the taxes plus the fines. It was an accounting error made by the accounting company  and they were sacked after the incident happened.  With all due respect to shk's intelligence . I don't think she would really instruct her accountants to evade tax. She's probably got enough money to last her entire life without working .. why would she stinge on 'chump change' ? Most of the time, people who engage accountants just pass them the books and trust them to do the right and legal thing.  She gets blamed because the accountants do them under her name and ultimately she is responsible. . Even though she may have no idea whether they did it correctly or not... 

That's a scary statement to hear...

1 hour ago, Astarzzz said:

In the HK presscon, I saw the part where SJK poured water for SHK. Was it before of after Jin Goo did it to KJW? Because right before Jin Goo poured water for his lady, SJK was seen opening the bottle and drinking water himself while SHK watched on... 

Thanks for the reply 

It was during KR PC. I asked the same question yesterday. When and who poured water for SHK. JG did if for KJW as soon as they sat down. For that I have to give +1 to JG for being so gentleman. KJW looked really appreciated.

SJK drank it straight from the bottle. But after some time later, exactly after they introduced their characters, SJK realized that SHK glass is still empty. This is when he poured water for her.

FPu9zv.gif

36 minutes ago, angela0612 said:

I wanted to reply to your post. I'll just PM you. :)

Anyway, KBS should release more SHK and SJK's DotS stuff...BTS, stills..compile everything in a CD..I'm sure people are gonna be buying it. :)

52 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

I just happened to be watching this because everyone around me is calling SJK the next WonBin  - So, I watched the last interview that WonBin gave after Ajhusshi came out. And they showed the screening event of the movie and I knew that SHK had gone there but I didn't think they would show her. To my surprise not only did they show her!!!. They first showed SJK and then immediately showed SHK , watch from 2:33 onwards. --- lol, this interview was taken 6 years back. Maybe it's because he's older than me but SJK has never seemed too boyish to me unlike what others claim. Plus he's got that voice, and he had it 6 years ago as well.

This video is too cute- FATE! Btw is SJK close to WonBin?. SHK is, he's one of her close oppas therefore she supports his movies etc.

Yeah I came across this video when I was trying to figure out who is this won bin that everyone seems to be in awe off. It's funny but I also got the same feeling of "May be it's fate" when I saw them in one frame years ago . LOL. Regarding SJK presence at the premiere , I assumed that he is a big fan of this movie because I think it's a very famous /talked about movie in the industry during that time. I read somewhere that sjk loves movies (correct me if I am wrong ) so I assumed he was there out of curiosity as an actor. Or may be he admires won bins work. That's what I felt when I was watching the video.  Whatsoever, it's still an interesting  act of fate to see them  framed one after another years ago. 

A commenter on our blog (cr. Kayamaj) shared an English subbed video of the Hong Kong press conference. I love our readers! (It is available on ViuTV, but I can't access it probably because of my geographical location.) It looks like some of the juicy parts (like the fist bumps) have been excluded. It's not the whole thing, just 15 minutes, but if you guys want to check it out, here you go:

Also, here's the English subbed video of one part of their interview with ViuTV:

Hi all

I can tell that SJK is very interested in SHK, but am not sure the other way round. How can you tell if SHK is also interested in SJK? 

The way he looked at her was the main giveaway, both the intensity and frequency. It was though he seek to catch her gaze, or woo for her visual affirmation.

The next big give away was his attentiveness towards her. Be it being protective, or caring for her needs etc. These could be witnessed during the press event

Lastly, he was constantly trying to communicate with her, with actions such as fist bumps, or constant whispering. Could tell that he wished to appeal more towards SHK than others at the press conference  

There were of course others, but these three were the major ones in my point of view

Im a guy, so I can only see the tell tale signs from a guys' perspective, and with it also the limitation of a guy understanding or perceivingness 

I admit I might be more insensitive , and would love to hear your thoughts. And pls do correct if you think Im wrong. Am always seeking to learn :D

1 hour ago, laughmao said:

Hi all

I can tell that SJK is very interested in SHK, but am not sure the other way round. How can you tell if SHK is also interested in SJK? 

The way he looked at her was the main giveaway, both the intensity and frequency. It was though he seek to catch her gaze, or woo for her visual affirmation.

The next big give away was his attentiveness towards her. Be it being protective, or caring for her needs etc. These could be witnessed during the press event

Lastly, he was constantly trying to communicate with her, with actions such as fist bumps, or constant whispering. Could tell that he wished to appeal more towards SHK than others at the press conference  

There were of course others, but these three were the major ones in my point of view

Im a guy, so I can only see the tell tale signs from a guys' perspective, and with it also the limitation of a guy understanding or perceivingness 

I admit I might be more insensitive , and would love to hear your thoughts. And pls do correct if you think Im wrong. Am always seeking to learn :D

THANK YOU for offering your perspective as a guy! The majority of us are girls here, so, a guy's observations add an extra favorable layer to our suspicions. Heh.

I've been planning to share a fun in-depth post on their body language since I keep going on and on about the topic, but I've been taking my time ... LOL. Anyway, I've also been doing more research ... In some of the articles I read, it is said that girls are definitely more subtle about how they flirt or how they send off signs. They're harder to read. One article asserts that there are girls who are a "polite flirt," and as soon as I read that portion, Song Hye Kyo's behavior immediately came to my mind. I also think that because of the longtime scrutiny on her image and love life, she has learned to be more in control of how she exhibits herself in front of the media---especially in front of predatory paps. I can't blame her ...

@Rainie1611 Your a genius at body language. I wouldn't have noticed that even if I replay the video a million years. SHK just can't hide it. She is attracted to SJK big time.

@angelicXD GMA will be broadcasting the drama soon but I didn't know they are going to invite the leads to come here. I would love to see both of them here. I remember I really wanted to see SHK and Rain when their drama Full House was such a big hit here

Archived