[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

1 hour ago, ladyme said:

After i read that HK magazine translation posted on soompi in previous pages.

Now i am sure they fancy each other. Maybe they are not dating yet, but they are on their way to go there. Lol. Her saying that she can't really figure him out yet and wants to take her time to learn about him, is like saying 'i like you too, but i hasn't really know you yet, let's take it slow we still have time to learn more about each other.' Awww my heart!

Now i understand all those mix signals i get from their interactions. SJK is chasing after her but she's been hurt a lot by media and maybe by her friends or ex that makes her much more careful and put a wall to those around her including SJK. ohh keep chasing SJK she had fall for you! Just look at her expression, that's how a woman in love looks like. SJK, you're a step away to make her yours!

Btw, SJK is really being obvious with his chasing. Lol. 

Ps: after that kbs interview when she is being asked if she were ask between a confession or apology and she wants a confession because she wants a baby fast because her age. And SJK laugh. And he stills chase after her in HK. SJK IS D4MN SERIOUS TO HER. A man who just wants a casual non commit relationship would run hearing that.

Ooh dear my Heart really touched, I hope t goddess happiness  n i can see sjk sincerity. I Totally agree  , Shk still need time to manage her heart, she had experienced enough , past teach her many things , Look like she realize she falling in love again n she trying open her heart for new love, Like  she can feel sjk sincerity but she want really knowing who is sjk at all..  That why i love him so much, he doesn't  go away when knowing she want serious relation,she want go to t next step, She not at  "Playing area" anymore n sjk realize that, he didn't go hear that Although now he at top his  popularity , he is always chasing shk so hard , he is not afraid losing his fans , not afraid to anything , he feared only one ,shk Feelings hurt , he trying his best cashing shk  anywhere whenever, Off scene on scene,he trying be t best fo goddess,cause why,He want make shk believe, he wanna be shk last namja who always holding her hands n grow old togethert forever .. oh god..  Pls let them married soon.. give they a lot of happiness..  

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, larinalove said:

Awwww, this has to be the cutest thing ever, the way he looks at her and the way they both smile, GOD, you're killing us with these gifs, thank you :) 

Agree, that chuckle from SJK is just so lovey to watch and look at how SHK is trying not to look at SJK....for she knows she will just fall for his awesomeness!

@khxy, thanks so much for the Ming Zhou interview translations.  I totally missed seeing that thread on baidu.  It's such a pleasant surprise to see you here.  I guess the chemistry of SJK and SHK is really too much for anyone to resist :P

I had such a good laugh over this post on baidu.  So this Chinese shipper went to watch the Feb. 22 press conference again after all the goodies we've been getting from the HK press conference.  She noticed the reason behind the pic of SJK looking unhappy.  This is the face he made when SHK said he is a reliable little brother (translated from the Chinese caption).

26300653846_d9135f22c0_o.jpg25721754824_74ed7c7e6d_o.jpg26234304432_6b279a73b3_b.jpg

I think Chinese fans here can read the caption in the last pic and have a good laugh over it :lol:  I really can't find a good translation for it aside from "no love" :lol:

Chingus, please don't freak out about SHK calling him "dongsaeng" because this is before the drama aired and before their agencies' confirmation of them in NY having a meal together.  Remember how stiff and reserved they were at this conference so it's totally understandable she would call him that.

18 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

I think Chinese fans here can read the caption in the last pic and have a good laugh over it :lol:  I really can't find a good translation for it aside from "no love" :lol:

Chingus, please don't freak out about SHK calling him "dongsaeng" because this is before the drama aired and before their agencies' confirmation of them in NY having a meal together.  Remember how stiff and reserved they were at this conference so it's totally understandable she would call him that.

Poor SJK!! Must be thinking "after all the passionate  kissing scenes we did, still a little brother?" LOL:P I feel ya captain :lol:

@ilovesjk Well, if/WHEN it is confirmed they've been dating, you'll look back on this thread, and your post won't sound so insane. :) And I don't think it does now. Your thoughts are logically perceptive to me: Based on Hye Kyo's recent interview, it does sound like they are continuing to get to know each other even after their DOTS duties have been [pretty much] over. And because they've got the same group of friends (who'll protect them), they won't have a problem hanging out and getting to know each other :)

@alleverything Thank you for the gifs! I can't stop watching the pouting one ... I noticed that again, Joong Ki subconsciously followed Hye Kyo's reaction but only by a near imperceptible split-second. He did the same thing when they laughed (bending down) during their Entertainment Weekly interview. At the first press conference, there was one moment when Hye Kyo clasped her hands in front of her, and soon after, Joong Ki parroted her pose. I really have no more doubts about his attraction to her based on his attentiveness and just his keen awareness of her---even if subconscious---during their press junkets. 

I've been meaning to say this for a long time, but the way he immediately gave his full attention to her when Hye Kyo answered the first question at the HK press con reminded me of the same kind of focus Jim Sturgess had on Bae Doo Na at their Cloud Atlas junket in Korea. It was flirtatious, sexy, and intense ... He was just so interested in hearing her response(s).

@ladyme It's possible that they can be casually dating, but they're taking their time not only because of their busy schedules, but also because they want to learn more about one another as there's a desire to make this work. 

In my delusional mind, Hong Kong was like a getaway for both of them. They got to spend a bit of quality time together, and as such, they were unable to suppress their fluttering feelings, and hence, upbeat moods during the junket. Hehehe. Or maybe, Hye Kyo decided to go from casual to more serious, so, they were much more fun at this event than the first press conference.

@khxy   Thanks for the translation! Aah can we get a video version of this? Would love to see their reactions. So adorable, these two! 

The fact that SHK actually said that she would take her time to get to know him more  means A LOT. It is a signal to everyone that they're not ending whatever relationship they have once the drama officially wraps up. It's basically telling us that they ain't stopping anytime soon and will continue on with their "getting to know each other" for a long long time. Heeeeee! Just thinking of how their conversations go makes me giddy! 

And omg the fact that SJK actually turns to her to somewhat get an assurance about his most charming aspect is so darn adorable. I can't even. Guys are like that! Everyone else's opinion don't matter. If my woman says I look good then I believe her kind of mentality, most of the time. Don't care what any one else says lol. And the fact that SHK didn't give the reaction he was looking for right after so he proceeds to being all sulky. Cuteness overload. You know she knows he wanted some reaction so she goes on saying that EVERYTHING about him is charming. SQUEALS. Can they get any more obvious?!?! 

@alleverything and @hclover96  I live for gifs of the tiniest details you see in videos! Thank you for sharing!

They mirror each other now I swear!! They say if you spend a lot of time with someone you end up looking more like them and acting more like them! With these two, it seems like it's the case. So harmonious when tgt!

And gaaah that automatic hand on her waist gives me feels. He looks so gentle with her. The way he also checks up on her and even stops whatever he's doing (mind you he was attending to a fan atm but excuses himself) to make sure his lady is okay. So boyfriend like! 

I don't know exactly what they are right now, but all I know from observations and the things they've said themselves in interviews is that it is something good. Possibly a blossoming one or one that has already blossomed and is being nurtured for longevity. Friendship, comradeship, romantic relationship or whatever you want to call it ship haha. I like what I'm seeing so far. Eeeeeee! *fistbumps*

11 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Does anybody know which Korean artist has the most IG followers? 

Not sure but GD has  8.6 Million followers. I don't follow any other artist -until recently I started following SHK. Don't even know the verified account names of the other actors. In my country Lee min Ho is pretty famous but I don't know if he has an IG or not. 

34 minutes ago, hclover96 said:

@khxy, thanks so much for the Ming Zhou interview translations.  I totally missed seeing that thread on baidu.  It's such a pleasant surprise to see you here.  I guess the chemistry of SJK and SHK is really too much for anyone to resist :P

I had such a good laugh over this post on baidu.  So this Chinese shipper went to watch the Feb. 22 press conference again after all the goodies we've been getting from the HK press conference.  She noticed the reason behind the pic of SJK looking unhappy.  This is the face he made when SHK said he is a reliable little brother (translated from the Chinese caption).

@lunargrl cha ka man..(wait!)

That was before her "big hint" right?

such a good :wub::wub::wub: goddess 

image_8.jpeg

SJK : gidarida yo! I will

image_9.jpeg

image_7.jpeg

SJK: don't worry chagiya..I won't let you wait for that long to confess.. Ha ha :lol::lol::lol:

12 minutes ago, lunargrl said:

Not sure but GD has  8.6 Million followers. I don't follow any other artist -until recently I started following SHK. Don't even know the verified account names of the other actors. In my country Lee min Ho is pretty famous but I don't know if he has an IG or not. 

its GD. LMH has 1.8M 

19 minutes ago, lunargrl said:

Who is GD?

Asking cause SHK's IG increase is crazy man! Thousands per day. Makes me wonder about SJK if he too was on IG. 

20 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Who is GD?

Asking cause SHK's IG increase is crazy man! Thousands per day. Makes me wonder about SJK if he too was on IG. 

G-dragon. Behind him are a bunch of EXO guys. SHK has a really steady increase but she's definitely not in the top 10 or anything. Many people didn't seem to know about her instagram before DOTS started.

35 minutes ago, alleverything said:

G-dragon. Behind him are a bunch of EXO guys. SHK has a really steady increase but she's definitely not in the top 10 or anything. Many people didn't seem to know about her instagram before DOTS started.

May her IG keeps increasing this way! <3

Archived