[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I am thankful I've only had to back-read 2 pages. LOL. I haven't stopped keeping up with this thread even while at work yesterday. At one point, I was even disappointed when it became quiet in here for hours! LOL. 

Song Joong Ki is the first Korean male celebrity whose fashion sense I've been completely impressed [with]. I love him in that white polo shirt, slender black pants, and white sneakers, and yes, Song Hye Kyo's hair stylist did a great job with his hair! 

I also love how Joong Ki has this habit of biting his lips when he smiles. Hehe, I do the same thing, that's why. LOL. 

@lovely_skham_stv and @MairaA THANK YOU FOR YOUR POSTS! I just woke up to these, and I am already energized for my long day ahead!

@lovely_skham_stv You better reward your boyfriend an amazingly unforgettable present for his birthday for indulging you (and by extension, us). I'll chip in! LOL. I never even thought about getting a man's perspective, but I'm glad your boyfriend did it for us in great detail and length! His observations are so astute and well-thought-out. Among the ones that stood out for me was the likely idea that our Songs' circle of friends may have somehow played matchmakers for them. Not that they can't hang out with the same group of people, but this also explains why Joong Ki has been surrounded by the people from Hye Kyo's gang. They've been in on it from the beginning! LOL. And if they are secretly dating (which I'm believing more and more), then they are protected by the same people who likely helped make it possible. 

Your boyfriend seems to have also picked up on what nobody on this thread even really considered. Regarding Song Joong Ki's agency's carefully crafted statement about the dating rumors, your boyfriend observed: "... the guy is saying hey we're not OFFICIALLY dating right now, but we are taking our time and when it happens it happens." To me, Joong Ki and Hye Kyo are probably dating (and maybe for some time), but I think they are still processing the actual definition of their relationship or the present stage of it, so, there's no need to admit to anything right now. If it doesn't work out (BUT IT WILL!), then, there's still truth to the agency's initial statement. If/WHEN the Songs' romantic relationship becomes more stable and they are ready to make an official announcement, then, there's still no need for the agencies to walk back their earlier statements as they also appear to have prepped us for the couple's coming out. :)

As much as I'm dying for Dispatch to find and release irrefutable visual proof of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo dating each other, I can also respect their secrecy. To me, they might really be so into each other that this is one relationship they want to work out and nurture to last, so, they're protecting it from media/public scrutiny. :) 

I was going about my daily grind yesterday, and it occurred to me that the "circumstantial" evidence we've all amassed (combined with non-KiKyo fans' perspectives) seems rather long that there's no way we can be wrong about the Songs dating one another! One or two instances/events might be flimsy, but we have more than three (a few of which the Songs themselves hinted), and if we had an objective jury, then they'd be on our side! LOL.

@MairaA I'll add more reactions to your post later. :) I have to get going now, but thanks again for your perspective!

@nozaroc and @SeGafanlady Yep, kids tend to have unfiltered and spot-on observations! Kids pick up on what adults can't because they don't look at the world through a complicated lens. (That's why Kids Pick the President is actually a good way to gauge the success of a presidential candidate. With the exception of one time, they've successfully predicted who will be the US president each time. There's also the Scholastic Election with only two failed predictions since its 1940 inception.)

Keep this thread going, guys! I love reading your thoughts!

Edit

@joongkyo By the way, thank you for the dossier on Studio Concrete :) I feel like we're on a spy mission. I'll keep my eyes vigilant for those guys. :) 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, dees33 said:

-They joke around a lot during filming (BTS and according to Jasper sibiling relationship) 

-I feel SHK shut down the dating rumour by posting SKJ and herself selfies channelling "Friendship". If they are really dating I think she will not do that. Once a user commented that she will only believe they are not dating only if SHK posted a selfie with SJK. 

Jasper doesn't know.  He was barely in the drama and did not have many scenes with them.  He saw what he saw, but even in his short time in the drama he saw joking around...which to me means they have a good relationship.   We've been over this, but in Jin Goo did not see them film their scenes together, then how does this guy who is no more than an extra in the drama know their relationship?  Not shading him, but it's true.  He didn't sound like he was an authority and didn't pretend to be. 

Selfies - again, I don't get the panic over this.  It was purely work related.  1) They were on a business trip. It was a good excuse to post something since it was for DoTS and everyone knew they were in HK for press 2) She acknowledged how much people begged for pictures of them.  So it was for drama fans who had been waiting for so long to see the main OTP together.  It wasn't a personal dinner or private time.  And comrades = dating in the DoTS world according to Captain Yoo. :P 

Anyway, not trying to convince you but I see these two reasons a lot and it makes no sense that people freak out about it. IF she posts other pictures of him or is with him like she is with YAI then I'll question it, but until then?  NOPE.  These two will never be seen again in public if they can help it. 

25 minutes ago, hyukgu said:

And aww HAPPY 300 pages :wub:

"that's what I live for these days" same here. This thread keeps me so happy since the beginning of dots and the real life shipping of Song2! And knowing all of you here! :) I hope this thread will still be alive with their news and sherlock holmes-ing after dots ends! (I'm pretty sure it will!) HAPPY 300 PAGES!!!!!

@joongkyo you did it again with your analysis on studioconcrete setting!  Is your day job a detective??  :wub: So its safe to say that kyo has been involved with studio concrete people longer than sjk? Sjk came in the picture later right?

Anyway, Ah... So the boy is looking a bit gloomy.. And the girl just posted a baby bride wedding with a caption that practically says 'blah?'(cmiiw). Hmm... Lovers' quarrel??? One's demand is not being met..? Lol im making up stories.. i just wanna know everything bout them. Please excuse me.

@joongkyo, yes I did :)  A total goddess since birth.  I hope this pic will prove to haters that she's a natural beauty.  Her looks are exactly the same now as it was when she was a kid.

@leedonghaek, lol, that's the first thing that came to my mind

I saw these pics on weibo and I totally melted into a big puddle of goo.  SJK would seriously make a good father :)

26325073925_dd759cf4f3_o.jpg

bd18a531gw1f2o8o0svdxj20970m0dhp.jpg

Shippers did a merge of their pics and this is what their kid might look like :lol:

dqb0k2z.jpg

21 minutes ago, melissala said:

Selfies - again, I don't get the panic over this.  It was purely work related.  1) They were on a business trip. It was a good excuse to post something since it was for DoTS and everyone knew they were in HK for press 2) She acknowledged how much people begged for pictures of them.  So it was for drama fans who had been waiting for so long to see the main OTP together.  It wasn't a personal dinner or private time.  And comrades = dating in the DoTS world according to Captain Yoo. :P 

Anyway, not trying to convince you but I see these two reasons a lot and it makes no sense that people freak out about it. IF she posts other pictures of him or is still like she is with YAI then I'll question it, but until then?  NOPE. 

This!.

It would have seemed even weirder if she hadn't uploaded his picture seeing as it was only the two of them during this promotional visit. See how she very smartly included the picture of the famous director in first post, there really was no need for her to add that - considering she meets famous directors ALL the time and never uploads their picture.

The other two were from dinner, we already knew they were together because the media followed them so it was their way of saying. Yup, we're eating - you know it and we know that you know it. The last one was the cutest since it was all double entendre - first time she posted people were scratching their heads wondering what she meant by Comradeship and when the episode aired, half felt that it was referring to the episode and the other half felt that we were actually being let in on a personal joke.

The selfie speculation where people said she would never post his selfie should be considered null now since that was a conclusion drawn  based on  their earlier behaviour  - since then he's spoken about her on national TV, they've hosted a party together, flew to HK in the most mind-boggling 007 mission fashion and then hung out in HK for three days when actually they could have taken different flights and been out of that place in a day.

If they still hadn't shared selfies then people would have been even more suspicious, to me it seems more like a counter -measure to that actually. Plus she totally mentioned that this was due to the request of fans and that she was using her instagram on his behalf since he didn't have any SNS.

@big_momma hehe, nope. l think I already mentioned that I'm break from Univ but I have to go back to school after 10 days, so I won't be able to post long posts after that ..so I have to share my sleuthing with y'all before that. Also, I thought everyone knew about the Studio Concrete connections...not just me, so I am surprised that so many people didn't know about it. :) 

For those who understands korean, did SJK's agency really said the NY rumors are fans "getting ahead of themselves"? I initially didn't think much about it but now I find it suspicious because it will then seem that they are laying the stage in case the couple really gets toGether. 

Since the definition of "getting ahead of themselves" is Fig. [for someone] to do or say something sooner than it ought to be done so that the proper explanation or preparations have not been made, it implies that things might be revealed or clearer later.

Wondering if it was deliberately phrased this way in Korean too or was it lost in translation. Can someone versed in korean enlighten me?

2 hours ago, dees33 said:

After thinking the possibilities I think they are not dating yet if I have to stand at one side. I need more proof :D Initially I was hopeful because of the awkwardness between them. But it all shattered after seeing their selfies ;( Hopefully we get to see the good news after the drama ends. Normally huge celebrities dating scandals are being exposed within 3-6-12 months right? For example, Won Bin, JIS, Rain and KTH

Incheon 007... and New York.. 4 IG update..( if to stop rumor 1 will do)

Anyway most us believe they are dating base on their body language .. the way they look at each other.. the fact that SHK is so happy .. and today she updated her IG again... little shk in bridal hanbok :D

Also the fact that SHK stylist was seen with SJK a few times.. and SJK hanging around SHK's friends . :D ...

Anyway I don't think they will admit they are dating.anytime soon.. but SHK has built the 'foundation' of 'just friend' for them so I believe we will see them going out for late night coffee, having dinner or going to art show together .. :D .. 

2 hours ago, joongkyo said:

CAPTION TRANSLATION

She looks so adorable!!!.....Seriously, ridiculous how gorgeous since birth.

I'm sorry I'm not trying to be cocky or what but I just want to help you making it more clear that 멍 in her caption means "blank" (like she has nothing in her mind sth like that just as you said :p) anyways thank you for the translation as always^^

Song Hye Kyo is truly the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes upon, that picture she posted on Instagram as little girl proves she always were a beauty and has remained so, but it's not only that, she is beautiful indeed, a natural beauty that you could stare at all day, every day but the fact is that she is also warm and kind and talented, her personality is what makes her shine, to me at least, getting to know her more and more, reading about her works, her way of looking at life and her way of living her life, her views on marriage and family is what makes her a whole package, SJK-shii you are a lucky guy indeed!

But, Song Joong Ki doesn't stand behind either, I didn't watch any of his dramas before, I knew about him but not him, but through DoTS and also due to insightful explanations of @ilovesjkand his avid fans I was getting to know him more and more these months, so I have fallen in love with everything that he is. He is handsome, charmful and has that boyish look about him that you can't help but love. But as SHK, he is much more than his looks, he is hardworking, caring, gentlemanly and  humble. I have seen other hallyu stars that are handsome and successful but no one gave me this feeling that I could relate to them as SJK, he is just a simple guy who is good at what he's doing, not making a fuss about his success, but of course appreciating that it happened.

That's why I think they both match so well and as most of you said would make an amazing couple and extremely beautiful children (I get so excited just thinking about them having kids), I am pretty sure there's something going on between them, everything points at it, no mere colleagues/friends spend so much time together, share staff together, share the same circle of friends (especially if one of them wasn't known to have been part of that circle before). It's not impossible of course but it's highly unlikely.

ETA: About the selfies of them that SHK shared, I am telling you from my previous shipping experience that the couple I used to ship didn't post any selfies together either, didn't go around promoting the drama or have any CF together and I used to think it's because they are dating and trying not to be suspicious but that wasn't the case as the ship sank afterwards and I was wrong, so what I am trying to say is that posting or not posting pics together does not mean they are or they aren't dating, we covered this already, it means they were sharing with the fans pics of them that were highly required, it's sweet and considerate, and very normal so don't fret about it too much!

Peace and love chingus, have a great weekend! 

Done backreading, my eyes...lol

SHK is so beautiful, oh it's an understatement, I just don't know what adjective to describe her. I can see her adult face in her baby pics, her eyes, lips, cheek, indeed a goddess since birth. Now I am imagining SJK looking at her old photos while they are spending time together, he must be go crazy seeing the photos. Am i delulu? Haha...

Anyways, about JC I try not to think too much on his interview. Poor him to be bombarded by question about KiKyo, everyone is just as curious as us about those two :D Even if he knew something he wouldn't spill the beans.

There are so many other things that will always make me back to square one, and I believe there are more about their relationship. But as much as I want to know the real thing between them I will be totally okay if they just keep silent about their relationship :D I will just patiently waiting for the wedding announcement, hehe.

15 minutes ago, sns25129 said:

I'm sorry I'm not trying to be cocky or what but I just want to help you making it more clear that 멍 in her caption means "blank" (like she has nothing in her mind sth like that just as you said :p) anyways thank you for the translation as always^^

Thanks!. Yes, I know that some people use the word blank, like they do for that actress's character in Running Man. I had wanted to just point out that it was a slang and different from the word *bruise* since Koreans generally use *멍/Mung* for bruises... Anyways, don't worry, I didn't take it as you being cocky.

@hclover96

Yes, chingu, it's that pic of SJK looking lost and dreamy......

I really want to see them together soon. Why not? Since they make such an awesome couple - so compatible, full of fun and laughter and that's the best medicine to keep a relationship going!

SJK was discharged on 25 May last year but had met SHK a few times before that to discuss the script. Before that, they also met on the set of twtwb and cafes. It's nearly a year since they worked on this drama. So any official confirmation of their relationship will not be considered as sudden cos 1 year is a  good time to develop a good relationship with a good understanding of each other.

It's about time after DOTs for their announcement or Dispatch's findings, whichever comes first, so long as they are together.   :)

Archived