[Drama 2016] Marriage Contract 결혼계약

suchadiva42

On 28 March 2016 at 1:20 AM, Carmarie said:

I cannot wait for the kiss either.  From the previews, it would seem that he has resolved to be with HS.  Seven days is a long time to wait, but wait we must.

4 MORE DAYS!!!

10. DO NOT CIRCUMVENT MINIMUM POST LENGTH OF 20 CHARACTERS
This is to ensure that the content that does get posted is worth members' time to read.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Ok I see your point its similar in reference to his parents socio-status. But dont you think that JH love for HS differs to his parents?  Sadly I dont think his dad knows how to love- he uses them then discards them when he no longer needs them. Just like how JH pointed this out to his father.  Im sure when JH realise that his fallen in love with HS then he will be more confident in keeping her by his side. Hopefully thta kiss he makes will be enough for him to realise that he cant loose her and like you said "activate his marriage to HS and accept the consequences of doing so" 

As for HS being pregnant - no I dont think so too infact I dont think they will "do the deed" (giggling myself silly here) its just that its a tad bit early for their relationship. Maybe they will just hug and coodle togetherin that tent. But goodluck Mr Pervy JH in holding back   lol-045.gif

I don't know how SK (JH's father) was at the beginning of his relationship with MR. He was sweet enough for MR to fall in love with him.  He sang with her and he might well have loved her.  Sometimes when you see two people in a middle of a divorce it is hard to imagine that they were deeply in love, but they were. To think that SK was always the way with MR that he is right now, is to make MR seem a perpetual fool.  

I don't think she is. I think she is someone who was deceived. Or she is someone whose lover fell out of love with her while she kept loving.

5 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

Is it really possible to resist our Hot Ahjussi even if she is Uee with those dimples?? Who wouldn't fall for him, look at him. I totally love him.

I love him too. He's so good looking. (Guapisimo)

Just finished watching the latest episode & the most memorable part for me was the growing relationship between JH & ES (Hyesoo's child)... it's really touch me. I love how ES depends on JH & i could see JH & HS already has some feeling for each other even they didn't admit it. But, i really don't understand JH's father. How could he ask JH to go back with NY, i means her stepbrother like her too & they're almost got married. Luckily, we can see some happy moment at the preview for next week. JH & HS kiss. yeahhhh... :wub:

22 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@lclarakl...So did I  

Reveal hidden contents

I LOVED HIM IN LOVERS. LSJ HAD SO MUCH CHEMISTRY WITH HIS LEADING LADY . THAT DRAMA HAD ME IN TEARS.

I loved him in Ye San and Lovers also. In Ye San it was the action and the dimples that won me over.

6 hours ago, trust71 said:

I'm just wondering... ..what is the significant of the PROMISE restaurant name..every time they focus it...

is there any promise that HS and JH make after they agree to have a contract marriage?

Lol....i'm wondering about that too...i also think they focus on a bit much on the restaurant's name. But, maybe we'll know the significant in the next episode. Hopefully.....:)

annyeong chingus!  been MIA due to work and last week's Holy Week, no watching for a week.

thanks for the call @Kasmic sorry it took me about 20 pages to get back :(

thanks for all your insights here, love it when viewers discuss what's going on in a drama, it makes the viewing experience so much better.

special mention to @maplekist dongsaeng on the medical aspect of this story, i read your comment in our LIne chat but thanks for the details here.

some insights:

- oh i love this drama much, the makjang but yet not so makjang. all the makjang elements are there yet when played out it doesnt seem so.  HS and how her life is is a classic example. A single doting mom to a very cute daughter, where her husband died way back before her baby was born and who left her with a very huge amount of debt and from the loan sharks at that who never fails to make her life miserable by chasing her from every house to which she had tried to transfer to get away from the thugs.

- i am enlightened a bit of how the relationship with SK and MR from way back after watching episode 8. where did that bitterness from MR came from, towards life, towards SK?  initially, we would see her as the common mistress, the homewrecker.  now, i see a broken woman, loving a man so much as to abandon everything, and that is what she did, leaving all behind to go to SK, with his promises of a better life and living his life with her.  i turned out to be so different after all, she gets to live the bitter life without any compassion from SK whatsoever.  see, SK, i think he does have feelings for MR but he had had enough sacrifices to  keep all the things he had invested in  through time to let those feelings surface and that made him a practical and cold person.  keeping JH out of MR's life will also keep her out of her life.

- i was also of an idea that SK entertained the thought of divorcing her wife before but greed took over. what can a country lass like MR do to his ambitions but with his wife, he can go places.

- JH, i find him to be a very pitiful character. like what he said, he tends to act all mighty, the usual defense mechanism of people who are insecure and unloved.  yes, he would feel that way since growing to the house of his father would surely make one crazy.  there is the older brother who would rub it on JH's face everytime he gets that he is a bastard and a mistress son.  his father's wife who, raised him but in the process killed his spirit.  it must have been tough growing up there.  that is prolly the reason why JH despite everything is still so attached to his mother because she had given him warmth while growing up.

- HS, what a pitiful life she lived!  it seems that in every turn, nothing good will come to her.  so makjang. yet UEE made us all feel the HS's sorrow and pain.  great acting on her part.

- one thing tho that makes me bulk on this drama is the medical aspect.  i have the same sentiments with @maplekist.  although i foresee or wish some twist like his uncle suddently giving in to the surgery.  HS need not sell her liver but JH will marry her and provide for their family. i do hope that the tumor isn't something serious.  

anyways, too sleepy already , will post if i can next time.

*waves* @plappi @ruzikie @suchadiva42 @jadecloud

@mrukki Thank you for the last translation chingu... I was just stuck and couldn't for the life of me translate it! ^o^ Many thanks!! :heart::heart:

And some thogughts from me... I think that it's really goodbye and not a misleading preview but I also think that he will learn about the tumor. And the way that it will happen is because of the father. In the last 2 episodes JH father is always saying regarding the matter that he will find some secret she has and anytime she'll try to tell anyone about what happened he will threaten her but instead of finding some deep dark secret he'll find out about that and he will unintentionally spill the beans to JH.. That with the already growing feelings for HS I think will compel him to be with her. 

Also about the tumor if she doesn't go to get treated/see  her doctor about it I am not convinced it's actually a tumor and not only a misdiagnosis...

Well those are my thoughts... :blush:

On 3/27/2016 at 3:33 PM, LavelyShai said:

Lols I don't think he will get Hyesoo pregnant. But I do think (or at least hope) that the drama wraps up the unclear relationship between Hyesoo and Jihoon soon. There's still another problem that needs to be solved - Hyesoo's brain tumour. Which i genuinely hope will not hinder the happy ending, and at the same time have a believable resolution. Hopefully it was just a false scare. There has been no apparent symptoms as of now. And idk if i am too sensitive, but the drama keeps making Hyesoo miss her follow-up appointments with regards to the brain tumour. As if they are dragging out the revelation that the brain tumour is a false alarm. Either that, or let her surgery be successful and get healed. Although this healing route is a lot less believable. Never a fan of drama miracles.

She don't have to get pregnant. All I need is for Ji Hoon and Hye Soo to consummate their marriage.:D  

Treatment for cancer so advanced and many options are now available. Here in the states many hospitals are dedicated to only treating cancer patients. Therefore, if the writer wrote a script in which Hye Soo's tumor has shrunk or dissipated, it would not be a "miracle", but due to advances in medicine.  I think HS was so worried about the transplant surgery that she did not go to her scheduled appointments.  Now that the mother has disappeared, perhaps Hye Soo will turn her attention to herself and get treatment she needs.  If not, writer, please let her faint (after they consummate the marriage, of course)and Ji Hoon take her to the hospital.  As her guardian, they tell him what is wrong with Hye Soo.  JH will make sure she gets the best treatment possible.  He will also finally understand why she was so adamant about the liver surgery and her payment demands, that she receives enough money to see ES through college.

I am just waiting for the Kiss!

@hushhh said:-

The variety of cultural and personal worldview on this thread is entertaining, educational and sometimes lead to cognotive dissonance

IKR. That's what so great about forums though. Exchanging views, thoughts etc especially posts that agree with me LoL:P;) Although I will admit there're views that leave me scratching my head, have me laugh out loud or gives me food for thought, while there're some that I don't agree with most of the time but still a good read all around.

@mrukki said:-

About Kim Yoo Ri being type casted she plays these type of roles all the time that I didn't realise she's that sweet girl who's also Otani Ryohei's friend. I'm so surprised! I hope she stops playing these roles, it's getting very repetitive.

Exactly. She was real sweet with Ryohei on Happy Together! I think they make a cute couple too;) It's my hope as well that she switches it up in her next project. I guess after the rave reviews Nam Goongmin received for playin' a believable villain in Remember & Lee Yoori's winning an award for playin' an evil villainess might be her motivation to keep choosing these roles..? Though I think it's mostly 'cause Kim Yuri has that look that's more suited for these roles LoL.  

@denarvie said:-

well the dad is too old an unhealthy to be the donor, he needs helps as patient too....he need a yoga class

THIS AND....

@suchadiva42 said:-

As for that crybaby Jung Hoon how he was calling his father's name (abeoji) in yesterday episode in which it really irritated the hell out of me that I actually wanted to cut my screen in half and punch his lights out but he needs to act his age not his show size :rolleyes:

THIS. Seriously made me laugh out loud SO. HARD. I said it in a previous post that the half-bro's constant whiny Daaaaadddd~ is grating on my nerves. Like get it together dude, you're a grown@$$ man. Men Are Just Overgrown Boys. Thanks to U both for your funny anecdotes btw:thumbsup: Keep it up!

So while we wait for The Kiss isn't it time for JH to tell HS he won't let her do the transplant surgery? As much as he loves his mom, isn't it time for him to love HS more? All surgery is a risk. Even if they find his mom, even if HS's medical problem somehow goes undiscovered, isn't it time that JH chooses HS's life?  Can't imagine letting my spouse donate like that.  For a young child, yes--HS donating to save ES. But HS at risk to save MR? Beyond the ethical issues, wouldn't JH be frightened for her? I'd be out of my mind. Which I probably am already worrying about JH and HS like this.  :blink::o^_^

So I just looked at the translated preview again without being so damn happy about the kiss and notice some things.

1st JH mom is at her hous and says "be well, thank you"

2nd JH says "I want to tell her goodbye, give me 2 days" right?

SO my new conclusion(lol yeah new theory because the video makes the quotes confusing): JH might mean his mom and not HS, right? His dad said that he has to cut ties with his mom if the surgery happens. So all in all I think that maybe the surgery happens then MR says to HS thank you and be well and because his dad insists that he cut ties with his mom JH says give me 2 days to say goodbye... As someone previously said the preview may be misleading and really, if you read the words without the vid you can see there can be two versions of what happens. it's either MR he's talking about of HS... What do you guys think? Who do you want it to be??? such a dilemma... (it's saddening no matter how uncaring MR might've been to JH as a mum and it's sad if our OTP has to separate too right?)

I see JH's fathers actions towards his mom as being jealous. This man is selfish and does not like the fact that JH has been so controlled when dealing with him and living in his house. But yet JH goes and becomes a faithful and filial son to his mother. The man even said it to JH about his being so filial to a woman that did not raise him. Well why is it that she did not raise him mmmmm? Even with MR's faults I doubt she would have wanted to a. be the other woman and be made a fool of and b. wanted to give up her son she loved but she had no choice I am sure in order for him to have a better life. 

Dear old dad is jealous of the devotion that he witness JH having for this woman where he prolly never got that as JH controlled his feelings and emotions towards the people in that house. WE have the stepmom who is his mom on paper  but looks down on him for being the son of the mistress in the flashback as she tells the maid that his mother taught him nothing because he chose to sleep on the floor then the bed in the room when he first came there. Then we have the older half brother who is now confronted with a brother and feels threatened. Both he and his mother felt JH owed them something for his coming into that house and they pretending to accept him when both hold jealousy and resentment towards JH's mom MR and JH himself. JH is a reminder that her husband had a woman outside the marriage and had a child and that his father prolly loves JH a bit too much over his 1st son. 

I am sure JH wanted to be with the mother he loved and remembered not removed to a house full  of people that are cold to him and make comments about his mother and even him behind his back or in his face. JH learned to cope by internalizing his emotions and keeping everything bottled up and controlled inside.

The problem here is JH did not make the situation that selfish father of his did. He took a naive girl (I can only assume) and made her into a mistress by lying to her taking advantage. IT does not take away MR's part in things but by the time she found out it was prolly too late either she was too far gone in loving him or had JH by then. Of course the hardest thing to do is walk away as I am sure that man prolly still made many promises he never intended to keep. So Instead of MR breaking away and working hard at something to bring her self up and show that man she does not need him or his money she fell into the bottle and depression along with other emotional issues and it has effected her health.

Dad hated to see his son give so much attention to his mother when JH has not done that for him that is the basic root of his nasty behavior to JH over his mom and to the woman himself. You would think this man would not be so hateful to the woman now that he knows she is ill although it is none of his business that she is since he walked away from her. His selfishness will come back on him I have hope on that. 

Something will give to allow JH to take a stand and not do what his father wants from him. He does not love or want NY anymore and I am not sure why she thought he would. So he lied about not having a family and broke it off for whatever reason. For me whether NY truly ever loved JH or he was a challenge (because he may have had a love them and leave them attitude when he was younger and even now before HS) remains to be seen but I can say that she could tell he was not that into her now which upset her thinking he still wanted her when he did not and she was engaged to his brother too.(There was no reason for her to even mention a past relationship with JH if she was not trying to hurt the brother and force JH to her by making him look bad.) Dad could still get the connection from her married to his first son but because she claims she liked him and he broke it off abruptly like he was the son of a mistress and her family interfered giving the dad the impression JH still liked her too he is going with forcing the man to be with someone he does not want anymore. Dad likes to throw his weight around. JH has been able to get around him and do what he wanted for years and now that he has the opportunity to control JH he is taking it. 

NY is going to get her feelings hurt and frankly she should (this actress is indeed always typecast into this type of roles) since she knew he did not want her and she was engaged to his brother. She did not care of the trouble she stirred up between the brothers and she thinks because the father is on board with a relationship where a man had to be forced to be with her things are ok. Well they are not. Like anything she can say and do what she wants and he can too but she can never stop him wanting, liking or loving another woman in his head or heart. Realizing this is going to hurt her and make her spiteful a bit. If she did not want older bro so be it and break it off but going for JH again when he did not want her well she deserves what is coming for her.

NY thinks because she has found out about the reason for the marriage she truly understands the dynamics between HS and JH. SHE does not. These two people have found love with one another and exactly what they need from each other if only they can over come the obstacles and push others out of the way of meddling to break them apart. NY will see the connection between them soon enough and start to get desperate. You can hear it in the preview. His father should have never told her about what JH and HS started with the contract marriage.

On 3/25/2016 at 8:58 AM, evie7 said:

If I was her I would be ready to call the cops, that just looks like the an episode of A Psycho Stalker is Born . I don't believe that he really love's her. He is so jealous of JH that in his sick mind  he must think if he marries JH's ex he has proven that he is better than JH and he took something away from him.  She will probably marry him to get back at JH. They deserve each other.

Haha my thoughts exactly. 

@Ldy Gmerm chingu what took u so long :D you just like the rest of these chingu's here who really know how to put it in perspective ;)

I agree it's no one's fault but JH father HSK while his mean behind going around putting the blame on others, I can't wait until JH actually put the clamps on his father butt for bribing him into being with that conniving fox :rolleyes:

@plappi Welcome to MC!  Glad to see another friendly face on the thread.. :D

@nonski hiya chingu. Hope you had a Blessed Easter!! Looking forward to your next post.

@trust71 and @oetoria15

Im glad you bought up questions about the name of the resturant-PROMISE. I really love the name of it as it gives me hope of a happy ending for this drama.

In the beginning it revealed that Promise was the beginning of dads business leading up to his successful career that he built today. From that to me it showed a side of dad as being not so cold hearted. Perhaps he named that business as a reminder to himself of his own promises to be successful and to raise JH well so he wont follow a heartbroken life as he did with MR. Now before you bite me that MR is the victim of coldhearted dad or dad is a real jerk lets rewind a bit of the eps.

JH uncle has revealed a greedy side of MR.. she left her own family,  changed her name, denied knowing her brother anddidnt help her brother which sadly lead to the death of his wife. So to me MR was indeed a greedy heartless person how could she not help her brother in giving him the money he need to save his wife. She left her own family for a better life with SK.i hope more is revealed to show that MR isnt as greedy or heartless because  if she is then if i was uncle/ brother i too wouldnt save her.

Back to MR and SK. Sure dad was a jerk in misleading her in thinking that he wasnt married but that marriage looks like it was just for business purposes so I do think he was indeed genuine with MR. This makes me think that somewhere something happened to make SK turn 360 on MR and be how he is with her now. Either MR could be as greedy as I mentiones above or couuld it possibly be his wife?. I think so too as she doesnt seem like the type to let her husband be taken away from a low soicio status girl like MR. So perhaps she did something to make SK think that MR wasnt genuine with him and was always after his fortune. So if MR did try to ask him for money (maybe she tried to save her brother and sis in law) this made him bitter loose his love towards her that she was after his money. Even till this day he thinks low of her in getting her needs thru her son JH.

Spoiler

b6829f3e2b8fde1817d3442d6a7b9ff3.png

12f98047ed2bbca50151f424f0e91127.png00a2b26775acbfef403dcaf4045202fb.png

870fd7712b33f333ea574560ec1e07c6.png

Thats why i think SK fàvors JH more because he sees himself in his son that his repeating his mistakes for falling for a girl (HS) who is after his money and ruining his own business career. So SK will meddle in to stop JH from making that same mistake that he did. So the name of that Resturant- PROMISE does have a signicant meaning to SK and his mentality of actions.

I feel sorry for SK.. yes his a jerk and gosh his words are harsh but his always been presented with one side of the story. I hope thru HS and JH he too will learn from his mistakes. Im stiĺl hopeful that he will make amends somehow. Weather with donating his own liver to MR (but i doubt it his health doesnt look too great too) or support JH love with HS. Lets watch and see and scream out to SK to either find out more or butt out.

I hope the name- PROMISE will have a new meaning for both JH and HS . A promise for them to be together to look after each other and even if one does sadly die (please NO) their love promise wont. JH will contine to love HS thru his love with ES. 

c7488e2e91bc407245a2cb342e28c09f.png

18 hours ago, seungshin said:

I watched EP 8 at least three times today (in between cooking a 16 pound turkey!) for various reasons and came away with a feeling Ji Hoon lost almost everything today.  It was all about him and his life falling apart.  Or it was him going so deep into the end that will do him no good for his future happiness or his sense of worth.  It was so bad he doesn't even realize fully what is happening to his life.

He is a walking 'automoton' (is there such a word, I just wanted to use it anyway).  He stopped thinking, he was going through the motion like he was real puppet on a string.  Inside of him he knows this is not what he wants but he hasn't figured out what to do or if he will do anything.  

Love your insights. I agree. Ji Hoon is one mixed-up marionette, who's being manipulated by his dad, who's holding the strings. Because for now, he can't see properly or think clearly as his eyes are being clouded with real feelings of love that's unfamiliar and very new to him, and his mind filled with thoughts of a woman(Hye Soo) whom he is falling in love with unconsciously, he resignedly chooses the easier route, i.e. letting his dad take full control. Yet, this easier route is a manifest of Ji Hoon's main concern - still his mom's well-being. (That's not to say that Hye Soo isn't his concern, just that he's unaware yet that she means more to him than his confusion, his 'lack of love' upbringing, and his 'love' experience(100-day flings) could reveal to him.)

It won't be long though. I believe, and I hope. I guess he'll prob snap out of it when the 'tumor bomb' drops on him, or when something drastic from mom Mi Ran jolts him out of his daze. I hope it's after some lovey-dovey time with Hye Soo, such as those shown in the preview. :blush:  And don't anyone 'steal' those moments from us...I'm seeing thoughts of the other version of 'give me 2 days'. Well, if it's referring to his mom and not Hye Soo, then so be it. BUT please don't DON'T'steal' those moments away, like some kdramas did, as in being 'just mere hallucination or a dream'. Andwae-yo!:angry:

Btw, did you mean 'automoron' as in 'a moron(fool/blockhead) who's on auto-pilot mode being controlled by his puppeteer, the dad?LOL (although the word normally would mean 'a person who's clueless about cars'). But I get your point and it's actually a creative fit in this context. Bravo! :)

PS: @seungshin With regard to the second version of translation for ep 9 preview, I'm going to just leave the first version YT as is. After all, it could still go either way, no?:rolleyes:

@Ldy Gmerm It's about time you delurk! Welcome chingu :P As always...Love your insights :) 

3 hours ago, Kasmic said:

PROMISE. I really love the name of it as it gives me hope of a happy ending for this drama.

Love the way you interpreted PROMISE. It gave us some depth to the use of this name for the restaurant. It does bear an optimism,doesn't it? I'm all for OMHE... hehe not the JNR and JKH version, but Ji Hoon and Hye Soo's :P  And yes, I agree there must be an underlying reason why writer Jung uses this name intentionally. 

18 hours ago, Kasmic said:

So Im here and  being hopeful. Im believing in all of @jadecloud optimism that this drama will end happily. HS illness isnt terminal it can be treated fingers, toes, arms , legs, hair and anything that is able to be crossed is.   So many tears will continue to shed  and I hope all (maybe not all I can name a few whom dont derserve it but that will be too mean of me so I wont)  these characterses our OTP deserves their chance of a happy ending. 

Hmmm, suddenly feel a heavy weight on my frail shoulders.... ottoke? But I still do feel optimistic for several reasons. :And yeah, let's cross everything we can :P One reason too why many 'wrongly' or 'mistakenly' linked Hye Soo's tumor as being terminal is I believe, attributed to this(in spoilers) and the 'copy and paste' dissemination of it.

Spoiler

fN3ioKz.png

Perhaps I'm wrong if I've missed some info somewhere, But the literature about this drama that I've read, (and believe me, I'd dig and scrutinize when I'm so addicted to a drama *blush*) did not mention anything about Hye Soo's date of expiration, nor that her illness is terminal. This synopsis made it sound like death is imminent and definite to happen to Hye Soo. Granted, any tumor anywhere could become a big problem, esp when it's located in the brain, and where it's inoperable. (PS: by no means am I dissing the source of this synopsis. It's common knowledge that I am grateful for its existence, and that I'm also a volunteer there. Just putting it out there for discussion/ Also a strong believer in sticking to writer's original intent.)

Also, I'm pretty certain there's a reason for saying 'small tumor' and that there're good reasons for the symbolism being presented in the drama's opening credits. 

For now, until further revelation is shown, let's just hang on to our 'optimism', cross whatever we can, but leave some room for a non-happy ending, just so we won't be shocked into a daze, like ahjussi is in right now :P 

Hye Soo and Ji Hoon...FIGHTING! and oh... lil Eun Sung too :) 

@nonski hey hey... glad you're here too :) *waves back*

16 hours ago, hushhh said:

I am speaking specifically about promoting the idea of HS becoming pregnant.

Hmm... I don't think I've read of the issue of Hye Soo's pregnancy as being 'promoted'. Rather, it was 'speculated' and 'hoped'. Just as I've responded to @mrukki's earlier similar comment (below). Perhaps I've missed some comments that 'promoted the pregnancy', as in actively encourage it.

Anyway,  @Carmarie was spot on :w00t: about the pregnancy issue....

7 hours ago, Carmarie said:

She don't have to get pregnant. All I need is for Ji Hoon and Hye Soo to consummate their marriage.:D  

Treatment for cancer so advanced and many options are now available. Here in the states there hospitals dedicated to only treating cancer patients. Therefore, if the writer wrote a script in which Hye Soo's tumor has shrunk or dissipated, it would not be a "miracle", but due to advances in medicine.

Exactly my sentiment. No need to get pregnant, just consummate the marriage. Acknowledge the love, and express it. About cancer treatment, I agree. For early detection, chances of successful treatment are high and not uncommon. So yes, it would not be any miraculous recovery.

I think Hye Soo's small tumor hasn't yet been diagnosed to be cancerous? It could just be one that's either benign or pre-malignant. Both of which are non-cancerous forms of tumor. 

22 hours ago, mrukki said:

I know some people are saying that HS should get pregnant but I disagree.

22 hours ago, jadecloud said:

For me, it's not that 'she SHOULD get pregnant' but that 'she MAY get pregnant'. They clearly started to feel love for each other. Then again, even if they do 'do the deed', that doesn't guarantee Hye Soo will get pregnant. But it will mean they have acknowledged and expressed their love for each other.

Hello, everyone~ I'm mostly a silent reader of the thread, but I'm loving this drama so far. ^^ Here to share an article from today regarding the upcoming kiss scene:

It took UEE 3 days to film first kiss scene with Lee Seo Jin on 'Marriage Contract'

The behind story of UEE and Lee Seo Jin's first kiss scene on 'Marriage Contract' was revealed. On March 25, the drama crew headed to Kwan Mae Do island, and the two actors dedicated 3 days to perfect the first romantic kiss scene.

This scene is a crucial turning point in the drama where the two main characters uncover their true feelings toward one another. On the day of the final shooting, it was very windy and temperatures were low, however, UEE and Lee Seo Jin showed professionalism as they perfected the scene in the first trial.

UEE shared a comment as she said, "I was very nervous before the shooting but I discussed the scene thoroughly with the director and Seo Jin oppa so I was able to film it with no trouble."

source

Archived