[Drama 2016] Marriage Contract 결혼계약

suchadiva42

On 3/31/2016 at 1:42 AM, Lmangla said:

kekekeke @jadecloud ~ yea another question! :P so the reason I asked the question was I couldn't figure out if it was the writing, the actress or just reflective of real life but you have two characters meet and one is still stuck in time while another is in another time. yes, JH might have some lingering feelings when he met NY again in the beginning but he is meeting her as a man in his mid-30s. there is that sense that life happened during the time gap and there is awkwardness, etc. but for whatever reason, she does not reflect that in their interactions. that struck me as bit weird.... it is like she is in a time warp and she is meeting him as her 20-odd year old self -- like time stood still for her. and now she is back in his life -- she is still acting like that university girlfriend as opposed to someone who has now become a professional musician and had a lot of things happen in her life. is it the writing, the actress or is that true for some people? cute smiley54

On 3/31/2016 at 1:43 AM, andy78 said:

what i hate the most was that she was JH brother fiance...the woman is really something...has no scruples...hypocrite,cruel...pathetic

On 3/31/2016 at 1:53 AM, Lmangla said:

yea, he is an idiot but it is still cruel. she doesn't even think about what it would do to JH family or feel really sorry for her actions -- she acts like JH is a candy that she wants back..... basically, she is tearing him even further away from his kin and creating more problems for him. wish she had seen that punch was not for her but for HS...

LOL. It's true that is quite a stretch. esp in a time-warped sense. But when I looked at it with 'first love' notion in mind, it looked plausible in that... haven't we seen enough 'first love' folks in kdramas who could never let go of their 'first love' feelings? I'm not sure if SK is really BIG on first love concept, or that it just makes for dramatic storytelling. But, let me name some kdrama examples... or maybe not. *mind's blank atm*:lol:

Ok, how about 'My Love Eun Dong/? There we have a 40s Eun Ho, a top star. a suave and good-looking man, who yearned for his 20s Eun Dong ever since she left him on the river bank that fateful day, 2 decades ago, and got into an accident which separated them. In his 40s, he was still pining for her, and sought to actively search for her, through the media, through motion pictures, through publishing a book.... (LOL, incidentally, 'Easy Fox' KYR was also a  rich chaebol lady with a huge crush on Eun Ho in MLED:lol:

What I'm seeing here is, NY is one messed up lady herself. She's muddled up her own mind by not letting go, and in the process, she's muddying up some other peeps' lives as well.  Also, don't forget she is being encouraged by chairman to follow her heart and get married to Ji Hoon. If the father approves and encourages her as his DIL-to-be, and with her eagerness to be Ji Hoon's wife, and being delulu in love with Ji Hoon, it's understandable that she is clouded by the wrong reasons. Where interaction-wise, she's seen to be picking up from before, that's her delusion working on her, just as the whole gamut of 'loving Ji Hoon and him loving her' is her delusion. Her delusion, btw, includes what you termed as 'time warp'.:crazy:

So, in that sense, Ji Hoon has to be straight with NY, rather than simply skirting the real issue trying to be sensitive not to hurt NY, and going with the flow (which makes NY's delusion worse) as dictated by his dad SK. Also, to be fair, isn't that what love can do to any romantic, lingering sentimental bapo? male or female? Not saying it's right or wrong. Just saying there are few folks like that out there in the real world. The global news can serve up several in an instant. Perhaps not as 'time-warped' dismissive as NY.

(^^^Btw, just IMO :))

There is no doubt that 'Easy Fox' is as @andy78 posted "is really something...has no scruples...hypocrite,cruel...pathetic" and she's so much more. And esp so when compared to Hye Soo. So...what kind of punishment should she be deserving of? Should she still be worthy of Jung Hoon then? or he still worthy of her? Or they both would go perfectly well together? kkk

On 4/1/2016 at 7:53 PM, fira123 said:

sorry i share many pics.... cause i like these pic guys....

enjoy to see it... chingu !!! :blush:

Don't be sorry! cos we love all we can see of them :P  Please keep them coming, chingu...gumawoyo:wub:

5 hours ago, Kasmic said:

It's Saturday on my end YAY!! Icant wait for tonight... am I too early to start the camp? 

@KasmicOf course not sista! Haha. Don't get stuck in that other drama's 'transgender confusion', arasso? kekeke. Oops, I mean me not you hahaha.   K0UBXHh.gifIt's zEEpRIr.png for me, bringing weekend one step closer! And so, am I too early now? chaebal allow me to join you, yea?... :P  

--> Btw, chugai Team 'Marriage Contract":wub: Skyrocketing Viewership! and another coverage/interview with MBC Ent's Section TV in upcoming ep 821 scheduled for broadcast on 04032016 at 2300 hours KST (right after ep 9 kisseu? hmm...please double check the timing).

Spoiler

FWY2sGc.png

CR: iMBC

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(๑→‿←๑)(๑→‿←๑)(๑→‿←๑)

- BGM in Marriage Contract Ep 6. Song is Flying Without Wings by Ruben Studdard, playing to:
- Marriage Contract Poster Shoot; 
- And the highly charged moment in Ep 8 Hiding In The Kitchen, with an ohh.la.la Counter Prop-Up move by 'ahjussi' Lee Seo Jin. Love it!

Let's learn to Fly W/O Wings with OTP, yes? :glasses:

Guest florita529

from dramabeans.com

Marriage Contract: Episode 8

by Saya | April 1, 2016 | 5 Comments

mc08-00003a.jpg

One thing that’s surprising about Marriage Contract is how fully formed its characters are. They have the texture of people who’ve been busy living their lives before the cameras rolled in, and that makes every one of them compelling, be they nice or nasty. Well, apart from The Harpist Who Must Not Be Named. She needs to go away. (And her little smirk, too.)

Our leads being separated for much of the episode allows us to spend time with all the other figures inhabiting their world, and though the hour passes quietly, it is a very full one.

EPISODE 8 RECAP

mc08-00016.jpg

Ji-hoon crosses the space between them and embraces Hye-soo, but after a moment, she gently releases herself. Angry with worry, he rapid-fires questions at her about where she’s been, but becomes softer asking what happened with his father. She can’t have the surgery, he said, and she’s sad. Shaking off his arm, she tells him she wants to be alone right now. He watches her go.

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/04/marriage-contract-episode-8/

hello everyone ! how are you ? 

Are u ready for D-Day :blush:

I don't know why I'm sooo exited to wait this drama ????!!

I watch others all week, they're good, but they don't " excite" me, why ???

Maybe I already knew those actors & actresses actings and I'm not surprise when they act good

But I don't know so much about LSJ but I like him in the movie with Moon Chae Won & Lee Seung Gi even he's not leading character

Lovers = don't like ; Lee San = too long; and never watch korean shows = not my type !

UEE : I watched her dramas 2,3 eps per drama :blink: and dropped .... never finished !

So .... in here, I'm surprised & excited to watch each ep

and of courde thanks to my little lovely Eun Sung

CfAccDiVAAEgJXy.jpg

cr MC twitter

1 hour ago, jadecloud said:

Let's learn to Fly W/O Wings with OTP, yes? :glasses:

Ummm you've stumped me here flying without wings?? YIKES Im going to fall flat on my face  :sweatingbullets:  Can I just yell out "FIGHTING OTP" instead ;)

Guest ororomunroe

@Kasmic it's already Saturday afternoon at my place (5:36pm) so it's not too early to celebrate :P

I'm hoping that the OTP separation would be short since we still have the tumour storyline to tie up. 

1 hour ago, jadecloud said:

LOL. It's true that is quite a stretch. esp in a time-warped sense. But when I looked at it with 'first love' notion in mind, it looked plausible in that... haven't we seen enough 'first love' folks in kdramas who could never let go of their 'first love' feelings? I'm not sure if SK is really BIG on first love concept, or that it just makes for dramatic storytelling. But, let me name some kdrama examples... or maybe not. *mind's blank atm*:lol:

Ok, how about 'My Love Eun Dong/? There we have a 40s Eun Ho, a top star. a suave and good-looking man, who yearned for his 20s Eun Dong ever since she left him on the river bank that fateful day, 2 decades ago, and got into an accident which separated them. In his 40s, he was still pining for her, and sought to actively search for her, through the media, through motion pictures, through publishing a book.... (LOL, incidentally, 'Easy Fox' KYR was also a  rich chaebol lady with a huge crush on Eun Ho in MLED:lol:

What I'm seeing here is, NY is one messed up lady herself. She's muddled up her own mind by not letting go, and in the process, she's muddying up some other peeps' lives as well.  Also, don't forget she is being encouraged by chairman to follow her heart and get married to Ji Hoon. If the father approves and encourages her as his DIL-to-be, and with her eagerness to be Ji Hoon's wife, and being delulu in love with Ji Hoon, it's understandable that she is clouded by the wrong reasons. Where interaction-wise, she's seen to be picking up from before, that's her delusion working on her, just as the whole gamut of 'loving Ji Hoon and him loving her' is her delusion. Her delusion, btw, includes what you termed as 'time warp'.:crazy:

So, in that sense, Ji Hoon has to be straight with NY, rather than simply skirting the real issue trying to be sensitive not to hurt NY, and going with the flow (which makes NY's delusion worse) as dictated by his dad SK. Also, to be fair, isn't that what love can do to any romantic, lingering sentimental bapo? male or female? Not saying it's right or wrong. Just saying there are few folks like that out there in the real world. The global news can serve up several in an instant. Perhaps not as 'time-warped' dismissive as NY.

(^^^Btw, just IMO :))

There is no doubt that 'Easy Fox' is as @andy78 posted "is really something...has no scruples...hypocrite,cruel...pathetic" and she's so much more. And esp so when compared to Hye Soo. So...what kind of punishment should she be deserving of? Should she still be worthy of Jung Hoon then? or he still worthy of her? Or they both would go perfectly well together? kkk

Don't be sorry! cos we love all we can see of them :P  Please keep them coming, chingu...gumawoyo:wub:

@KasmicOf course not sista! Haha. Don't get stuck in that other drama's 'transgender confusion', arasso? kekeke. Oops, I mean me not you hahaha.   K0UBXHh.gifIt's zEEpRIr.png for me, bringing weekend one step closer! And so, am I too early now? chaebal allow me to join you, yea?... :P  

--> Btw, chugai Team 'Marriage Contract":wub: Skyrocketing Viewership! and another coverage/interview with MBC Ent's Section TV in upcoming ep 821 scheduled for broadcast on 04032106 at 2300 hours KST (right after ep 9 kisseu? hmm...please double check the timing).

Hide contents

FWY2sGc.png

CR: iMBC

Sorry chingu...

But whats mean of ep821.4? I dont understand....

Please tell it .... :mellow:

1 hour ago, fira123 said:

Sorry chingu...

But whats mean of ep821.4? I dont understand....

Please tell it .... :mellow:

@fira123 Sure. Look at the list again. Ep 821 will be the Section TV episode number for the upcoming broadcast on 04032016(sorry about the typo. It should of course be 2016 not 2106 hehe). And 4 refers to item #4 on the list of #1 to #5, which are the agenda items for this episode. I've also included the link to the official page of MBC Ent Section TV in original post. Hope it helps. :P 

Spoiler

FWY2sGc.png

2 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Ummm you've stumped me here flying without wings?? YIKES Im going to fall flat on my face  :sweatingbullets:  Can I just yell out "FIGHTING OTP" instead ;)

@Kasmic LOL "Fighting OTP" is of course sufficient. OTP will need all the cheers they can get ... ;)

I love the lyrics of this song. 'Flying Without Wings' as the song title suggests, is about faith and trust in the person(s) you love, who is special to you. Not limited to romantic love. With faith and trust in your love, you don't need wings to fly. Figuratively, btw. And, you will not 'fall flat on your face'. kkk

I believe this OTP needs all of that, and so, frankly, do we, in them, and among us. :blink::P  I love this song, and just realized it has been performed by Westlife too :P 

Flying Without Wings

Lyrics (googleplay)

Everybody's looking for that something
One thing that makes it all complete
You'll find it in the strangest places
Places you never knew it could be

Some find it in the face of their children
Some find it in their lover's eyes
Who can deny the joy it brings
When you've found that special thing?
You're flying without wings

Some find it sharing every morning
Some in their solitary lives
You'll find it in the words of others
A simple line can make you laugh or cry

You'll find it in the deepest friendship
The kind you cherish all your life
And when you know how much that means
You've found that special thing
You're flying without wings

So impossible as it may seem
You've got to fight for every dream
'Cause who's to know which one you let go
Would have made you complete

Well, for me, it's waking up beside you
To watch the sunrise on your face
To know that I can say, "I love you"
In any given time or place

The little things that only I know
Those are the things that make you mine
And it's like flying without wings
'Cause you're my special thing
I'm flying without wings

And you're the place my life begins
And you'll be where it ends
I'm flying without wings
And that's the joy you bring
I'm flying without wings.

CR: As tagged

Alright my chingu's are u ready, I know I' am who's been waiting for a whole week and today is the day that we'll definitely see Our Couple. But hoping it won't be a farewell on JH's part and if it is look out easy fox because she's going to taste the damn rainbow :angry:

hey guys. goooooood morning :P can't wait to watch ep 9!!!

can someone please please please PM me a LIVE link to watch? The link I have doesn't seem to work today. PLEASE! Thanks.

Guest emme85

First time camping in MC thread on weekend!! hehehe...

Am I in the right channel now? coz it hasn't started yet, though it's already 9.50pm KST~

Waiting to live streaming.. I hope the kiss scene won't be a cliffhanger for tonight's episode... :P

@jadecloud Do u have the stream link already? if not, u can PM me :D I'll give the ID and password for imbc link~ :) 

Guest emme85
2 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong @emme85 dongseng you are here too!!! Yeah :) the more the merrier

Another 5 min to go......

Yes sis!!

I'm here! First time watch live streaming on weekends!! hahaha.. All for MC~~

It's starting.... :D I hope @Kasmic unnie also watching~

Archived