[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

35 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

btw, i am on park hyung shik marathon now a days because can't believe i didn't know abt him

completed high scoiety and almost done with what happens to my family

and i must say, if you see him in what happens to my family, never in million years will you think that he can play role of a king because he is so naive in that series.. or that he can play a mature chabeol.. 

Which just proves how versatile is he as an actor!

Yesss, What Happens to my family is where I first saw him and fell in love with him as an actor immediately :love: He plays such a native character in that drama and then in high society he is a mommy boy's chaebol and now he is playing a King :wub: This is why I think Park Hyung Sik is such an amazing actor

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, crazyyo said:

hahhaha I laughed how everyone thought sunwoo is the king and then there is smj walking in calmly :lol:

Haha yes that was funny because everyone is staring at Moo Myung and questioning whether he's the real King or not when all the eyes should be towards SMJ. But he just walks into the room naturally and calmly 

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

which variety show? i'd love to catch up on knowing the real him..

because i have a feeling he'd be really playful in real life ( with a slight bit of air abt him.. i think he knows he is a celeb and kinda loves to enjoy that opulence... which i find refreshing given everyone is trying to pretend to be a sweet innocent kid on the block)

Spoiler

He is a sweetheart in real life! :heart: He can be really playful and you could see this especially with his ZE:A members. He did appear in running man with his ZE:A members so that might be a good variety show to watch. Also I know he appeared in Happy Together as well. But one variety show where he was big is in Real Men, where they pretend to go to the military. 

I think he is a down to earth person and I don't think he thinks highly of himself. You can also watch his interviews on YouTube and see how adorable he is :D He is honestly such a sweetheart and handsome. And he loves to drink beer to hahaha. But anyways he's really nice to his fans as well and talks to them naturally. I saw somebody post a fan cam on YouTube and park hyung sik just casually talked to his fans......ahaha sorry I went on a rant about Park Hyung Sik ^_^ but definitely check videos of him on YouTube as well!

Also I am super excited for his upcoming drama with Park Boyoung! :wub: So proud of him coming this far as an actor and finally nailing that lead role~ He really does deserve it :)

1 hour ago, furu.vu217 said:

[17.01.24] HWARANG EP 12 - SAM MAEK JONG (PARK HYUNG SIK) CUT

@furu.vu217 

Thanks for sharing,

1iQzz3y.png?1

chinguya, one can not understand how my heart hurts now when I look these picture.

why on earth this two can not be  friends till the end ...

iokEh9S.png?2

what this means? he is angry or sad?
He said he would kill the King if he would meet him!

bPlXHUa.png?2

what this means? he is frightened or sad?
He said that Sun Woo is the only friend he ever had...

my heart aches right now for the young King, no friends, no family, no love ...just a cold and dangerous sword near his beautiful face ...!!!

aww!!

:cry:

17 minutes ago, ferily said:

Haha yes that was funny because everyone is staring at Moo Myung and questioning whether he's the real King or not when all the eyes should be towards SMJ. But he just walks into the room naturally and calmly 

hahah exactly that would just make real king's entrance more cool :D 

17 minutes ago, ferily said:

23 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

which variety show? i'd love to catch up on knowing the real him..

because i have a feeling he'd be really playful in real life ( with a slight bit of air abt him.. i think he knows he is a celeb and kinda loves to enjoy that opulence... which i find refreshing given everyone is trying to pretend to be a sweet innocent kid on the block)

Spoiler

The first one should be "Real Man".  Since this thread is specifically for everything related to "Hwarang" ,  I'll put the answer in the spoiler.

woo!
ep 12 appeared, I can not stand to wait subs so I will watch it raw ..
hehe
that's it, my determination to wait until the end of the drama, without watching any episode raw it failed ...

Hwarang fighting !!! hehe it matches with the plot

gAx6dej.png?1

1 hour ago, crazyyo said:

did the even bow? hahahhaha that's even more epic :lol:

Raw episodes are up on drama sites, DAMN! Ban ryu looked in pain :bawling: and sooho was in dilemma whether he should continue or not (that's what I think it looked like) bromance :wub::lol:

hhhhhhhhhhhhh they are lowring their heads not meating his eyes and going to the sides for him to walk through!! :lol: 

cr:  iamlatika 

yes!! :wub: Soo Ho was worried for Ban Ryu's wound and they couldn't fight against each other that's why the Princess got mad, I think, and the evil minister brought that "warrior" to fight against Sun Woo!! 

1 hour ago, Ainee Etp said:

Don't worry.. it's just a hypotheses as right now I don't know which side is she at but she seems open to Master Young Shil's influence. She doesn't seem like keen to be the bride of the king.

yes I noticed that!! :blink: all I was waiting for was for her to be ally with the evil minister!! :crazy: 

maybe she'll changer her mind thinking Sun Woo is the King she's supposed to get married to?!! either ways both real and mistaken king doesn't like her and love another woman!! :lol: 

56 minutes ago, carmens said:

@furu.vu217 

Thanks for sharing,

chinguya, one can not understand how my heart hurts now when I look these picture.

why on earth this two can not be  friends till the end ...

what this means? he is angry or sad?
He said he would kill the King if he would meet him!

what this means? he is frightened or sad?
He said that Sun Woo is the only friend he ever had...

my heart aches right now for the young King, no friends, no family, no love ...just a cold and dangerous sword near his beautiful face ...!!!

aww!!

:cry:

I feel the same way chingu!! :confounded: I think Sun Woo is mad and sad at the same time as he doesn't/didn't want him to be the King who "killed" his friend and Maek Jong is more of sad that they got to this point!! my heart :heartbreak: I believe they'll over come this but it just hurts to see them like this!! :confounded:

52 minutes ago, crazyyo said:
1 hour ago, ferily said:

yes!! he's calm and natural reaction makes them believe more that he's the King!! hhhhhhhhh *shakinghead*

DRAMA RECAPS

Hwarang: Episode 11

by LollyPip | January 24, 2017 | 20 Comments

Hwarang11-00229a.jpg

If you’re like me and you’ve been (im)patiently waiting for the bromance to kick in, then this is the episode for you. The love story gets some great forward motion as well, but it’s the bromance I came for, and I was not disappointed. And not a moment too soon, because events surrounding Sun-woo and Ji-dwi are swiftly reaching a point where they’re going to need all the help they can get.

28_hwarang1.jpg

EPISODE 11 RECAP

read here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/hwarang-episode-11/

37 minutes ago, carmens said:

I wonder why Master Wi Hwa Rang rips only half of the banner? it has a special significance?

Haha I was wondering the same thing. Maybe he was just too short to rip the whole thing down or it is some symbolism because notice how he chief ripped the "Wang" (King) part out... maybe he doesn't want the Hwarang to be too focused on it?

37 minutes ago, andy78 said:

Thank you @cpy95 and @Ainee Etp for the recaps...i can't wait to know more about our hero past...is he part of royal familly?A true bone?

I'm dying to know here chingu!! I believe that he is, I just want them to confirme it and tell me all the how and why and whats, not asking for too much!! :blink: 

53 minutes ago, ferily said:
1 hour ago, carmens said:

I wonder why Master Wi Hwa Rang rips only half of the banner? it has a special significance?

Haha I was wondering the same thing. Maybe he was just too short to rip the whole thing down or it is some symbolism because notice how he chief ripped the "Wang" (King) part out... maybe he doesn't want the Hwarang to be too focused on it?

I think it's because of his height!! :D 

cr: owner

love this ligne (and man :tongue: )!! :wub: 

what is princess upto!looks like she has her own motive!she likes sun woo,in episode 13 preview looks like she will have many scenes with sun woo....she is planing something with sun woo,they are going together baekjo tooo....

looks like ah ro is upset bcz of it.....

23 minutes ago, iffatpia said:

what is princess upto!looks like she has her own motive!she likes sun woo,in episode 13 preview looks like she will have many scenes with sun woo....she is planing something with sun woo,they are going together baekjo tooo....

I really don't know (and I need subs though that won't help much either!! :crazy:) but I know that Sun Woo is smart enough not to fall for her plan and if she wants to win him over she needs to show some changes or she won't reach anywhere!! 

Spoiler

cr:  jass198015

18 minutes ago, carmens said:

c

It is like a joke but ...
if the two walk together,

one who point them, and shout : look-the King !! He is not too much wrong, is not it?

:tongue:

hhhhhhhhhhhh right!! and if Sun Woo is a royalty as we think then treating him with respect like here won't be wong too!! :lol: 

cr: owner

off to watch the episode with subs!! :w00t::wub:

3 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

yes!! :wub: Soo Ho was worried for Ban Ryu's wound and they couldn't fight against each other that's why the Princess got mad, I think, and the evil minister brought that "warrior" to fight against Sun Woo!! 

After watching it again, it looks like BR was not his usual self when faced with SH.  Most probably the news that his adoptive father wanted him to become the King, affected him so much.  He is not interested in just following what is being asked of him.  This is also the reason why he was too preoccupied when SH's sister came to see him.

p.s Off for now...

4 hours ago, iffatpia said:

To be very honest, I kind of ship him with the princess hahaha, they would look so good together, but yeah it'll never happen ^_^

Archived