[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

To be rewatched:

https://youtu.be/o5HuiAVFxgI - Is SW the King?

https://youtu.be/WdR2UpLlQ_M - 

https://youtu.be/GEJM02ZepxE - SW warning the Princess

https://youtu.be/N5YAV6wsm20 - OTP's moment

https://youtu.be/iXk7BlcpXUc - What're you going to do if you meet the King?

https://youtu.be/R6h5fOzO3rc - HS's moment

https://youtu.be/fmwirejHyMo

https://youtu.be/eJLuQvmMFU8 - The King is revealed

https://youtu.be/eNoXZspThfM - SH's and the Queen

https://youtu.be/Y5U_ALYf8iI - AR and the Princess

https://youtu.be/AncbjWYKdF4 - Bromance between leads

https://youtu.be/DLjQv6qRG9Y - SW's fight

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, carmens said:

Perhaps the princess would not have proposed this fight to the death if she knew that her brother, the king, is among Hwarangs. 

Now she must find a reason to stop it.

Or maybe yes, maybe princess hates Sam Maek Jong  and wants him dead. ?????????

undoubtedly,Evil Old Bones will now make his plan in work, to hurt king he said, but has a wrong target ... or maybe right now, he targets another king without knowing, Sun Woo Rank the mystery himself!

He is indeed targeted the wrong king but maybe because of his mistake he make the one that doesn't realize his identity being force to follow his destiny and this evil minister in the end have 2 enemies instead of one

I had missed the episode but saw only preview for next episode ...

Thanks to soompi I was able to made sense out of preview coz of live recap:D

1 minute ago, silvianage said:

He is indeed targeted the wrong king but maybe because of his mistake he make the one that doesn't realize his identity being force to follow his destiny and this evil minister in the end have 2 enemies instead of one

You know I have this feeling What if Sun woo turns out to be true bone ...

20 minutes ago, cpy95 said:

I suspect its the king or lord from baekje? cause there is some there is some talk on it in the preview (if i got it correctly) but needa wait for subs and next week to confirm it

I think you may be right. The banner on the horse with human heads, can't fully see the chinese words but it's something about Baekje and greed.

Side note : Pa Oh and Dan Sae bromance are so good....

In the preview where Master We Hwa willingly kneels down to SMJ, I think he's acknowledging him as the King and leading Hwarang to war. So touching.

Is that why Suyeon kiss Ban Ryu goodbye? And Ah Ro writing love letter to SW.

my live streaming died by the end of the episode at Sun Woo's sword fight scene after getting woonded!! great timing indeed!! :scream: but saw little of him with Maek Jong so he's fine (breathe again) but he held a sword on him asking him if he's the King!! :scream: I'm terrified!! for now Sun Woo's grief is too big to really see or think straight!! I don't want him to find out now!! not now!! he needs to know more about the king and what really happened that night!! pleaaaaaaaaase!! :scream: 

and now Abeoji wants to kill the King too to pay the Queen for killing her son and trying to kill his daughter!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Abeojiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :confounded:

HATE THAT FIGHT TILL DEATH!! and hated it more when Ban Ryu and Soo Ho faced each other and Soo Ho wounded him!! NOOOOOOO Hwarang is to defend each other against their ennemie, THEY ARE NOT THE ENNEMIE!! :rage: :confounded: loved how Soo Ho wanted to take Sun Woo's place since he's wounded and is new to the sword fights!! they were all worried jut like me!! :confounded: 

finally Ban Ryu is aware what his evil step father is planning for him!! loved how he stood against him and asked him why he's to do what he asks from him and know who's the King!! he won't just obey blindly!! but he got the shok of his life realising that the plan is to get rid of the King for him to be one that he couldn't even see Soo Yeon!! poor cuties!! I felt sorry for her feeling regected by him and loved her moment with her brother! he's out of controle when he's angry and shocks his sister all the time but he cares for her big deal and won't tolerate anyone to make her cry!! loved that scene!! :wub: 

want subs to get what really happened between Han Sung but felt sorry for him/them!! and Dan Sea was super smart showing that sneeky spy not to bother him using his Pa Oh's friend's help!! love it!! :D 

and Sun Woo knew it was the Princess who tried to kill Ah Ro!! I knew he saw her and loved how he treated her!! :wub: and loved Ah Ro standing her ground telling her that she doesn't know who's the King and won't tell her evn if she knew!! you go girl!! :wub: 

WANT SUBS!! :confounded: 

6 minutes ago, athena22 said:

Yes, I also think that Sun Woo is a true bone and have the same right with SMJ to the throne

But SMJ is more suitable for the throne since he is already being prepare and teach to be a king since a litte boy.

19 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Torturing.. because I am still hoping for the mini boat Ah Ro X SMJ to sail.

Same here. Here I was hoping for her to care for him at the turbulent time like this just like how he stood by her side during her tough time. Arggh....and SMJ and Aro did not interract much this week. How I miss flirtatious SMJ.

18 minutes ago, AyuW said:

SW real father?????!!! or SMJ's :crazy:

Maek Jong's father is dead!! come on my boys have enough evil people surrounding them!! can't we have more good people to help them?!! :confounded:

10 minutes ago, athena22 said:

most likely he is!! 

13 minutes ago, silvianage said:

good things comes from bad ones indeed!! :D 

15 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

thank you so much for sharing!! :wub: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLjQv6qRG9Y

1- YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!! Ke-Se isn't someone to back down, he have to see the end of it by himself and HE WON!! WOOOOOOOOO!! :w00t: 

2- everyone was happy and relieved including Ban Ryu!! awwwwww I'm always happy to see Ban Ryu shoing his caring and soft side!! :D:wub: 

3- SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!! the vevil minister is more sure that Sun Woo is the King thank to that Evil Queen pretending to care for him!! I HAAAAAAAAAAAAATE THEM!! :rage: now he wants to kill Sun Woo and Abeoji want to kill Maek Jong when he finds him!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :confounded:

4- SUN WOO NOOOOOOOOOOOO please tell me he want know!! that would be the end of their bromance :heartbreak: he needs more time to know him more and realise that he's not to blame for Mak Moon's death pleaaaaaaaaaaaase!! :confounded:

31 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Doesn't looks like it. Older but not old enough to be their father. Probably SMJ's older cousin. 

I think the Princess wants SMJ to be killed or off the throne to make way for someone. But now she's worry because she thinks SW could be SMJ, which she happens to have crush on.

WHAT?!! she wants the King away?!! WHY?!! :scream: 

31 minutes ago, cpy95 said:

@Yongzura No problem! 

Idk why but i'm like silently freaking out here thinking that they are likely to go to war soon (prolly next wk or coming wk's episode, based on what i understand from the raw episode right now). Like they just started training not long ago!!! :wacko:

are they planning on killing them or something?!! what war?!! they are still training for God's sake!! :scream: 

When SW pointed the sword at SMJ asking if he's the King. I wanted to scream out "Just tell him the bloody truth"! Enough angst of guessing.

Then I noticed, this is the same corridor/gazebo where Hae Soo broke up with Wang Wook. Sorry.. off topic.

in the hwarang photobook i've seen the king get to wear the king robe or something? that's so much of a spoiler but really curious at what state did he (finally) get to wear that. who is who and is that the ending or what.

based on the wiki i've read, the history is very much the same like this story we're watching. King Jinheung or SMJ (in the history) mother is became his regent since he is too young/incapable. his biological father is died and in the history stated that princess sookmyung will be SMJ concubines, one out of 6 along with mishil and Ban Ryu's adoptive father daughter (not in the drama, cmiiw).

i was wondering why are there are no mention about AR and SW. in the whole drama up until now we're building theories that SW is who and who. but then again, this drama got some fictional char that are not in the history in reality so things may happen right?

22 minutes ago, natkat said:

I'm so hype for next weeks episode!

source: x

cutieeeeeeees!! :wub: I felt sorry for them today so I'm happy for this development!! come to me, come!! :wub: 

16 minutes ago, lyserose said:

Same here. Here I was hoping for her to care for him at the turbulent time like this just like how he stood by her side during her tough time. Arggh....and SMJ and Aro did not interract much this week. How I miss flirtatious SMJ.

but she did go to comfort him by the start of the episode and she kept his identity a secret from his sister and even Sun Woo!! 

24 minutes ago, carmens said:

Now you have here from EP11 my- "Sleeping beauty" TOP5

Hide contents

hhhhhhhhhhhh when all the sleeping beaties are males other than one girl!! :lol: 

14 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

thank you so much for sharing!! :wub: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLjQv6qRG9Y

1- YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!! Ke-Se isn't someone to back down, he have to see the end of it by himself and HE WON!! WOOOOOOOOO!! :w00t: 

3- SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!! the vevil minister is more sure that Sun Woo is the King thank to that Evil Queen pretending to care for him!! I HAAAAAAAAAAAAATE THEM!! :rage: now he wants to kill Sun Woo and Abeoji want to kill Maek Jong when he finds him!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :confounded:4- SUN WOO NOOOOOOOOOOOO please tell me he want know!! that would be the end of their bromance :heartbreak: he needs more time to know him more and realise that he's not to blame for Mak Moon's death pleaaaaaaaaaaaase!! :confounded:

WHAT?!! she wants the King away?!! WHY?!! :scream: are they planning on killing them or something?!! what war?!! they are still training for God's sake!! :scream: 

Based on the spoilers that can be found in this thread  :wub: both SW and the King will be "working" together. Thus, they might be able to find a solution or "hold on" their fight for something that is more important.  The King might be thought as involved with MM's death but at the same time, he did save AR's life.

If the war break out, then they are the best warriors to defend their country although they are still in training.  The princess said that Hwarang is to protect the royal family but we know that the King is different.  He will protect his people.

@sakura2016 i dont think they are killing th hwarangs but it just so happens that war might be breaking out soon (need subs to confirm) and hwarangs will be required to fight(?) since they are trained to protect the nation. But in that way, they might grow, learn and bond (HOPING FOR MORE BROMANCE hahahaha) even more during wartimes as they have to fight side by side! 

7 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

When SW pointed the sword at SMJ asking if he's the King. I wanted to scream out "Just tell him the bloody truth"! Enough angst of guessing.

Then I noticed, this is the same corridor/gazebo where Hae Soo broke up with Wang Wook. Sorry.. off topic.

hhhhhh it's ok!! :lol: 

but if he tells him that he is the King Sun Woo won't stop till kill him or get killed and won't even listen to him because he's fully blinded by grief!! he needs to find out the truth how Mak Moon died and who ordered his death before knowing that Maek Jong is the King he was looking for!! 

3 minutes ago, AyuW said:

in the hwarang photobook i've seen the king get to wear the king robe or something? that's so much of a spoiler but really curious at what state did he (finally) get to wear that. who is who and is that the ending or what.

based on the wiki i've read, the history is very much the same like this story we're watching. King Jinheung or SMJ (in the history) mother is became his regent since he is too young/incapable. in the history stated that princess sookmyung will be SMJ concubines, one out of 6 along with mishil and Ban Ryu's adoptive father daughter (not in the drama, cmiiw).

i was wondering why are there are no mention about AR and SW. in the whole drama up until now we're building theories that SW is who and who. but then again, this drama got some fictional char that are not in the history in reality so things may happen right?

yes!! but don't think it's that much of a big spoiler since we knew he's to reach his rightful place as the king!! :D and no looks like wearing that robe won't be the end but there is more things to come after!! 

yes!! this is a faction drama (fact+fiction) so  we have things that are the same in hystory plus things to guess as they came from fiction!! :wink: but that's killing me!! :crazy:

BTS stills!! :love: 

cr:  @bn_sj2013 

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh didn't see this coming!! :lol::wub: 

cr:  @bn_sj2013 

cr:  @dojihan

19 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Ya...ya. It's the same location where they filmed Scarlet Heart. When Suho came to the palace to meet the Queen, I found the setting similar to when Haesoo wanted to pee somewhere in the garden but caught by Wang So and the scene where Wang Wook gave Haesoo the motion drawing book. It's not only MLSHR and Hwarang doing the shooting here. I found the altar in Goblin also similar.

Anyway, here I am hoping Aro would intervene the confrontation and for once, clear the air for Sammaekjong. Please, do it for this shipper's heart, Aro.

I don't think it would be revealed that SMJ is the King anytime soon (at least not next week's episodes) cause there's a photo in the photobook showing SMJ placing a sword on Sun Woo's neck and he was wearing his royal garb. May be that was the moment Sun Woo confronted him and by that time, SMJ no more in hiding.

Archived