[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

Probably its the day for sparring. Queen arrives and watches their sparring. 

PJK is at AR's room and talking about the sparring. 

Back to sparring court. Queen having her inner monologue. SMJ too while looking at the queen. 

Assistant master announces the start of the sparring. AR arrives with her medical supplies along with PJK.

First up is SH with BR and SH slices BR after a few moves. BAD GUY then says stepdad will be disappointed. -.- just shut up dude.

SH is gaining the upperhand. princess is looking angry (maybe because sparring is not up to her standard)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stepdad then proposes something. DEFINITELY NOT SOMETHING GOOD. He calls upon his guard. 

Maybe his guard will spar with the hwarangs instead of hwarangs sparring with each other. Princess agrees to his proposal. He then requests for SW to spar with his guard. WTF MINISTER.

SW gets called and SH tries to go in his place. AR gets worried as he has not fully recovered yet. SMJ and SH looking worried as well.

Wait, is the princess looking a teeny weeny bit of worried for SW as well?

Queen quarrels with Stepdad (queen is putting an act maybe?)

SW and guard starts their spar. But SW gets slashes on his thigh after a few exchanges. SW is losing out and falls to the ground. Guard tries to deliver a death blow but queen calls for him to stop. SW then gets up and races in front of the guard to continue the fight. He then fights back and is able to slash the guards topknot. OH YEA!!!!! Hwarangs cheer and hwarang master is cheering a little too.

SMJ goes to SW and asks if he is alright. SW asks if SMJ was worried about him. And why would him. SW then puts his sword against SMJ's neck. OKAY CONFRONTATION. SW asks "is it you? the king?"

END.

PREVIEW:

War seems about to break out. AR confronts SW.

Princess says she is going to baekje.  

SY kisses BR.

And a lot of other scenes which i cant catch.

Next week preview will have a new character: someone like a prince/lord looking cruel and up to no good.

Sorry all, the streaming is horrible and I missed out a lot of portion of this episode. Probably is my wifi I cant even load this forum properly.

Just now, Ainee Etp said:

Nest week preview will have a new character: someone like a prince/lord looking cruel and up to no good.

I suspect its the king or lord from baekje? cause there is some there is some talk on it in the preview (if i got it correctly) but needa wait for subs and next week to confirm it

1 hour ago, furu.vu217 said:

Because this is KDrama, they have dramatize everything =)) Like the scene SW take an arrow for A Ro =))

I have nothing to talk about other things. You can drop this drama but i hope you will continue to follow the way SMJ take his throne back ^^

But i have to say sth. Most viewers have commented this story mainly focuses on character SMJ in the first half of drama (ex: DB, Tumblr, ...) because a lot of going on with SMJ while MM's story is slow & and lack of development. Maybe that is why there are so many people with the SLS :lol: Like us :wub:

hi, furu. that's what i think. i'm personally not a PHS die hard fans that i'm going to root for him no matter what and how his character is in dramas. i will gladly opposed to his char someday if possible. i think the story it is that made us viewers got this SLS thingies tho i'm not sure which is which. no offense tho, my last comment sounds a bit like imma PSJ hater or something but i'm really not. i'm currently on a state where i'm just a literally casual korean drama enjoy-er :)

6 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Next week preview will have a new character: someone like a prince/lord looking cruel and up to no good.

Sorry all, the streaming is horrible and I missed out a lot of portion of this episode. Probably is my wifi I cant even load this forum properly.

SW real father?????!!! or SMJ's :crazy:

Perhaps the princess would not have proposed this fight to the death if she knew that her brother, the king, is among Hwarangs. 

Now she must find a reason to stop it.

Or maybe yes, maybe princess hates Sam Maek Jong  and wants him dead. ?????????

undoubtedly,Evil Old Bones will now make his plan in work, to hurt king he said, but has a wrong target ... or maybe right now, he targets another king without knowing, Sun Woo Rank the mystery himself!

GLu6wS2.png?1

Today connetion is so bad that I rely on live recap from all of you soompiers. Thank you for your hardwork

Need to watch it tomorrow with sub to be sure but I still think the plot is still too slow, it's ep 12 and they still have not present hwarang team working together as a cool and great soldier, it feels gonna be like scarlet when they rush every thing in the end :(

Hopefully next week will be much better

2 minutes ago, AyuW said:

SW real father?????!!! or SMJ's :crazy:

Doesn't looks like it. Older but not old enough to be their father. Probably SMJ's older cousin. 

I think the Princess wants SMJ to be killed or off the throne to make way for someone. But now she's worry because she thinks SW could be SMJ, which she happens to have crush on.

@Yongzura No problem! 

Idk why but i'm like silently freaking out here thinking that they are likely to go to war soon (prolly next wk or coming wk's episode, based on what i understand from the raw episode right now). Like they just started training not long ago!!! :wacko:

Archived