[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

3 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Hello @zagigirl It's been a while, How are you these days.? Happy to see you here. I'm wondering why she wants them to fight unto the death. Whats the purpose in that..? I think she'll continue to try to harm AR because of the fat that she has two men favoring her. Ans know one has spared her a glance. 

Hi chingu :)...nice to see you to 

Yeah, agree she will try to hurt AR again...she'll get more and more jealous

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sw asking smj who does he thinks is the king and smj froze. But sw didnt suspect him but when smj asking him why is he searching for the king. He answers because he wants to kill him

Sw finds ah ro at the clinic and hugs her. Dammnn using phs's song for this scene. So sad...

BR bio dad says SW is the king but stepdad seems to have his reservations. He starts to think that everything is such a coincidence. The guy who stopped the queen's entourage is/ becomes master ahnji's son.

SW returns to his room with BR asking if he is the king. Now the other hwarangs really think that SW is the king. Only SMJ is walking with him comfortably with him HAHAHAHA  I LOVE SEEING THEM TOGETHER. SW then asks SMJ who does he think is the king among the hwarangs. SMJ then asks why is he looking for the king and if he finds the king what will he do? SW says he will kill the king. OMG NOOOOO! HE IS YOUR FRIEND TOO NOW!

SW goes to AR to treat his arrow wound. SW says the rumour is not true. AR says she knows. SW then asks does he not look like a king? AR says no. But SW meant it as a joke. AR stands up and SW whirls her around and hugs her around her waist (just like in the preview) IS IT PHS's OST PLAYING NOW???? I'VE NEVER HEARD THIS SONG BEFORE. 

Hwarangs get their day off again. YW tries to ask BR and SH out but got rejected by both of them. LOL

BR goes to see his stepdad. Stepdad asks how BR sees SW. Does he sees SW being the king. Stepdad then says he has plans to make BR the king. BR looks troubled(?), poor guy. SY is waiting for BR outside his house. But BR is too troubled and he misses SY. SY then runs up to him. NOOO DUDE WHY ARE U TREATING HER SO COLDLY! SH then sees his sister. SY then cries. SH wonders if BR did something to his sister again and is about to go after him but SY stops him while continue crying.

LOL HS is at AR's room again. And he is faking illness. AR sees through it and says they need to do something about it. She then goes to get large needles. HAHAHAHAAH AR is about to poke them in but HS is alright already. DS comes to look for HS and gets him out for swordfighting lessons. Both of them fight and bro easily disarms HS. Bro asks HS to pick up his sword again and continues fighting. Bro beats him again and bro forces him to try again. HS is frustrated and has an emotional outburst. 

Master Ahnji treats SW wound and says AR did well. SW then asks about Master ahnji's plea to protect AR no matter what. How did he know AR would be in danger and from whom. Master cannot say anything else. SW then shows Master the torn banner. and tells him that Makmoon was killed because he saw the king. Master then asks so? SW says i have to kill. 

AR is pacing in her room. She cant reveal that SMJ is the king and cant say SW is not the king as she does not have evidence.

Queen talks with her guard again and guard says then if SW is mistaken as the king then SMJ would be safe. Queen then goes to master ahnji. Queen asks if master remembers some memory and if he was by her side, she would be afraid of anything. She says brings up some deal (?). She has a plea to ask from SW but if he does not agree to it then she will kill AR. (i'm not sure abt this part, wait for subs to be out!) Master HK is here (i'm not sure if he overheard but i think most likely he did), and master ahnji tells him about what queen told him.

Hwarang master with PJK again. PJK asks if master is not worried (possibly about the king being in hwarang) LOL PJK then becomes agitated. HAHA THESE 2 UNCLES ARE FUNNY.

Hwarang master comes to SMJ and asks why is he out at this hour. Master then says he wonders why is his name Jidwi. SMJ then says its nothing. Master asks him to explain. SMJ explains. Master then says his sister is in hwarang house while his mum is in the palace. OMO HWARANG MASTER KNOWS HE IS THE KING. AND PROCEEDS TO BOW TO HIM. OKAY AT LEAST THE MASTER KNOWS NOW.

Queen sees SH's dad, and requests to see SH (i think). SH's dad then instructs him on how to act in front of the queen. SH then goes to see the queen in high spirits. Queen is taking a walk in the palace barefooted. SH spots some grass that is possibly poisonous and tries to stop her. But queen insists on going her way. She ends up stepping on that grass and hurts her feet. SH then BRIDE CARRIES her back to her quarters and treats her feet wound.

SH then apologises for touching her body and queen asks if he knows SW. 

SW is wondering who is the king among them and he focuses on SMJ.

AR gets back to her room and sees the princess waiting for her. Princess says something (like to go to her quarter) and leaves. AR then gets angry. 

AR goes to the princess and princess is sitting barefooted (IS SHE ASKING AR TO WASH HER FEET?! WTF HEY SHE'S NOT YOUR MAID! YOU HAVE A MAID FOR THAT!) Princess continue to say something about the queen and killing AR and half breed. AR then lectures the princess. (maybe about splurging and not knowing what the people are going though) YOU GO GIRL. Princess then asks AR that she knows her brother?

DS is cleaning the horse while BAD GUY comes over and sneers at him. PO passes by and DS calls out to him. BAD GUY then asks who PO is. PO then grabs him by the collar HAHAHAHAHA. BAD GUY then warns him that he is a true bone and PO just throw him onto the ground. DS tells him that he saw him destroying the drums that day. But he doesnt care what he does but just dont provoke him.

SMJ and SW have a swordfight (just as in the stills). SW is looking very angry and thinks back to his first encounter with SMJ in the room filled with doors. SMJ seems to sense his anger as well. FORTUNATELY nothing happened. phew. SW then thinks back to SMJ's confession of having him as his first friend. SMJ then says SW is like some poop dog (?) anyways, SMJ is teasing SW. HAHAHA IT'S GOOD SEEING THEM LIKE THIS INSTEAD OF THEM FIGHTING 

HS  is hiding in his room and his bro finds him and tries to get him out to spar. HS then says he dislikes fighting. Bro then asks if he is going to make his grandpa disappointed. HS having another outburst. Bro then says his piece as well and drags HS out. 

SMJ is thinking back to SW's words that he will kill the king if he finds him. SW then thinks back to SMJ confession by the river in ystd's ep and their first fight and SMJ asking for the bracelet after their shower together. I think SW now knows SMJ is the king for sure. I think ah.

Hwarangs gather in their red costume in front of their master and princess. 

Archived