• Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

New still cut for ep 12

Hide contents

thank you for sharng chingu!! :wub: 

Sun Woo's anger!! :confounded:

4 hours ago, athena22 said:

I liked the new hairstyle (the one when she is talking to sun woo) of princess i think it suits her better than other hairstyle:grin: till now which was there. I liked the scene where Soo ho is going on blabbing about the queen and the reaction by SMJ was fab!! hilarious...... (I was like please stop he might be getting ideas about u being stepdad:tongue:

yes she looks really pretty in it though I liked her in the other hair styles too but here you can tell she wants to impress someone (Sun Woo)!! :wink:

4 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

I know!! I was soo scared that it was coming to him being mistaken as the king! :scream:

I am hoping that Moo Myung won't be soo upset when he finds out that Sam Maek Jong is the real king. Today started their bromance and I was really looking forward to that. 

I think this will push Maek Jong to step up to end this missunderstanding at somepoint, hopefully really soon!! 

hope so too!! though the stills shows how ungry he is :confounded: but knowing that the King is actually Maek Jong can change that at some point since he knew Maek Jong and saw that he's not really a bad person and will realise that he's not to be blamed!! 

5 hours ago, lyserose said:
5 hours ago, athena22 said:

I think queen is planning to use sun woo to hide SMJ's identity. May be that was the reason why she called Soo ho. To ask about the recent development about king being in hwarang-_-

My thoughts exactly. By summoning SuHo and asking about Sun Woo, she gave the impression that she cares for him which would make the rest of the hwarangs falling their suspicion on Sun Woo and not Ji Dwi. I think from this point forward, maybe SMJ will decide to no longer hide and reveal himself as the King especially if Sun Woo is to be injured during the sword duel since he now genuinely cares for Sun Woo as a friend. I am also looking forward to see what answer would Sun Woo gave him when Ji Dwi asked what would he do if he found the King. 

I can understand since he did not formally introduced himself to the Princess other than being the only person who knew the princess were aiming the arrow to kill Aro. She is puzzled of how he found out of the plan (to kill Aro) but I don't recall the Mom ever told her that the King is in Hwarang's House.

Thanks for the photos. His eyes, look like an adorable puppy that you feel like to pinch his cheeks and pat him. I like it when he squinted his eyes. 

yes!! she's doing it apparently!! :rage: I want Maek Jong to stop her plan as soon as possible!! :confounded:

I just thought that knowing that her brother is there and him talking and threatening her that way was enough to make her realise who he is!! :blink: 

hhhhhhhhhhhhh yes he's so cute!! :wub: 

5 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

Park Hyungsik's agency reveal some photos of him :wub: Cute puppy while waiting for filming :lol:

He looks very serious & focused  while recording OST B)

Hide contents

More photo: http://m.star.naver.com/HYUNGSIK/news/end?id=8834033&langCode=ko#

thank you for sharing chingu!! :wub: 

7 hours ago, silvianage said:

On the other hand this might be also the reason Sun Woo real identity reviel.

it can be!! but I feel I'll lose my mind before they reveal everything about him!! showwwwwwww!! :confounded:

34 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

What the heck is SuHo doing for the queen?? Taking pricks out from her feet? Leave him alone!

he's so happy doing it chingu!! otteokeeeeeeee :confounded:

1 hour ago, athena22 said:

new stills of episode 12

Hide contents

may be someone sees sun woo holding that banner and thinks he is really the king:o

I just want Maek Jong to try to make Sun Woo see that "the King" isn't all that bad and didn't have much power or say on the wrong things "his mother" did before Sun Woo realise who he really is!! :confounded:

1 hour ago, shamelessmiss said:

JD confessed to SW. Scenes of these two are never boring. Their bromance is on a different level!:blush:

On another note, i really like and i think the quoted statement in your post is the meaning of the scene, @carmens:smile:

yes!! :blush: 

2 hours ago, ferily said:

But that stinken spy among the Hwarang's trainer.... Now the old elder thinks Moo Myung is the King and will definitely do something to reveal the secret.. He has the King's bracelet and knows the King is among Hwarang... I hope things won't go wrong tomorrow :persevere: Based on the preview though...seems like the elder will take action to reveal who is the King among Hwarang. I think SMJ is going to reveal he is King in the next episode while Moo Myung is sparring...or maybe he'll join and stop Moo Myung fighting for his life. I know that tomorrow we are going to get a major cliffhanger though. Many secrets will be revealed tomorrow, especially Sam Maek Jong's secret. The Chief already knows that SMJ is the King so I hope they work together to bring down the Queen and build up Hwarang to be righteous and beneficial for the nation... Definitely excited to watch tomorrow's episode! 

I hope so chingu!! I'm terrified right now of that evil minister!! :scream: 

2 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

One sentence from Queen that puzzles me. When she told Princess to kill Ah Ro, she was saying "the girl must not know the reason she's killed". What does this means? The queen already knows Ah Ro knows SMJ is the king so what other secret is held in there? Unless, Ahn Ji Gong is SMJ's biological father? 

I really wish the writer will have twist the history more, to make the Princess as SMJ's first cousin rather than sister. I don't know which one is worse : WangSo - YeonHwa (different mother same father) or SamMaekJong-Sookmyung (different father same mother)? 

Yeo Wool's mother is a sacred bone, sister of the former king, so is he cousin to SMJ?

no, she meant that no one need to know the reason behnd Ah Ro's death including her in a way that she'll die not realising that she died because of The Queen's orders this time!! 

not really different!! :blink: 

kind of?!! :blink:

Yes, I had a feeling that the chief knew that SMJ was King. As the episodes went by, you could see him put the pieces of the puzzle together about Sam Maek Jong. The chief is a smart person and we know he is not on the Queen's side. I hope we can see them work together and build up the Hwarang to the right path.

Aro told the Princess that she doesn't see her own brother in front of her :scream: So I think the princess is going to figure out who her half-brother is in the next episode...

hope so too!! now Maek Jong can have more help and guidance from the chief and the chief will have more power (knowing he have the King behind him) to built the Hwarang he wished for!! 

I think so, if she didn't figure it out yet!! 

Ahhh yeah I was shocked as well that he was unconscious for four days... There must be a reason behind his illness.. I feel like it has something to do with his past and maybe it's a trauma or a defense mechanism? I'm not too sure...

I really want to know!! and to tell me that there is a cure to it!! :confounded:

3 hours ago, furu.vu217 said:

New Still Cuts Ep 12

Hide contents

4 hours ago, crazyyo said:

I laughed so hard at that "future wife" part, Ban ryu's expressions were priceless. He was 110% thinking about sooyeon! Poor sooho doesn't even know what he is talking about :D lol she is totally head over heals in love with him :wub:

13 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I was "don't feel pity for her, she's over the moon thinking about him him"!! :lol: 

i am not sure if i'm gonna saying things right but i'm afraid that i'm going to stop watching hwarang :(

seriously, my 2nd lead syndrome is so going off the cliff day by day. i can't take this any longer. i don't remember if i'm having similar experience with another dramas i've watched before, i mean i'm not really into a person who's going to insist on shipping 2nd lead and 1st lead in dramas, most of the times i am feeling just okay if my ship is going to sunk or anything but not for this time.

i need a plot when at least 1 person pity-ing the king once, i'm not even asking twice, but once. the whole story so far i think is just focusing on sunwoo and growing sympathy from audience. i don't mind sympathizing a char but when it's about to enter a "too much" level, i don't think i can handle it any longer. everything from a to z about sunwoo is like a melodrama, but it is strangely unreal. like got shot by the arrow, thoughts of him becoming a king brother/cousin/half brother, etc to his love line with aro, it is getting unreal on how that much of coincidence keep coming up to him. sometimes i am hoping that the one that is going to get shot by the arrow is the king, that's how i wish last week after watching ep 11 trailer. seriously can't anybody in that story going to pity him even a lil bit? the king is gentle so is sunwoo, he is weird, too forward and the way he talk to aro sounds so much like a player but that doesn't mean he got nothing to suffer. he living off his life without a family (just like so in scarlet) and if my thought of why the king is forced to live in hide out is because of sunwoo, that's a plus.

it's a pity that this drama is pre-produced. i think if i were the director i'm going to get shock to death seeing how big the audience interest is towards the king - aro relationship. aro is getting all smiley and sparkly after all her lovey dovey scene with sunwoo without even a single thought about the king who's confessing "i like you" multiple times. i'm getting optimistic at first on last week ep seeing that "i will be your brother no matter what" words coming out of sunwoo lips not even once, i think that's something indicating that after all those words he is really going to be her brother. but now, all twisted.

2 hours ago, carmens said:

hi , ep 11 ep 11 was consumed.

after I saw that, I thought

"let the rain who pour among them to wash their secrets and let them to be forever friends "

and I thought again:
why on earth they remained alone on the platform, everyone will believe that one of them may be the King ... and it's right !!

That will be easy to discover which of them is , later.

Because this is KDrama, they have dramatize everything =)) Like the scene SW take an arrow for A Ro =))

13 minutes ago, AyuW said:

i need a plot when at least 1 person pity-ing the king once, i'm not even asking twice, but once. the whole story so far i think is just focusing on sunwoo and growing sympathy from audience. 

I have nothing to talk about other things. You can drop this drama but i hope you will continue to follow the way SMJ take his throne back ^^

But i have to say sth. Most viewers have commented this story mainly focuses on character SMJ in the first half of drama (ex: DB, Tumblr, ...) because a lot of going on with SMJ while MM's story is slow & and lack of development. Maybe that is why there are so many people with the SLS :lol: Like us :wub:

2 hours ago, athena22 said:

new stills of episode 12

Hide contents

may be someone sees sun woo holding that banner and thinks he is really the king:o

@athena22 you Know ?!

, someone already thinks Sun Woo  is the King  hiding among the  Hwarangs.

.. this, this this.....  Evil Old Bones!!

0JTd2nL.png

he will try something soon, I'm sure ...
probably, from here would came  the Queen's idea to spread the rumor that Sun Woo is her son, the king, as you suggested before.

1 hour ago, AyuW said:

i am not sure if i'm gonna saying things right but i'm afraid that i'm going to stop watching hwarang :(

seriously, my 2nd lead syndrome is so going off the cliff day by day. i can't take this any longer. i don't remember if i'm having similar experience with another dramas i've watched before, i mean i'm not really into a person who's going to insist on shipping 2nd lead and 1st lead in dramas, most of the times i am feeling just okay if my ship is going to sunk or anything but not for this time.

i need a plot when at least 1 person pity-ing the king once, i'm not even asking twice, but once. the whole story so far i think is just focusing on sunwoo and growing sympathy from audience. i don't mind sympathizing a char but when it's about to enter a "too much" level, i don't think i can handle it any longer. everything from a to z about sunwoo is like a melodrama, but it is strangely unreal. like got shot by the arrow, thoughts of him becoming a king brother/cousin/half brother, etc to his love line with aro, it is getting unreal on how that much of coincidence keep coming up to him. sometimes i am hoping that the one that is going to get shot by the arrow is the king, that's how i wish last week after watching ep 11 trailer. seriously can't anybody in that story going to pity him even a lil bit? the king is gentle so is sunwoo, he is weird, too forward and the way he talk to aro sounds so much like a player but that doesn't mean he got nothing to suffer. he living off his life without a family (just like so in scarlet) and if my thought of why the king is forced to live in hide out is because of sunwoo, that's a plus.

it's a pity that this drama is pre-produced. i think if i were the director i'm going to get shock to death seeing how big the audience interest is towards the king - aro relationship. aro is getting all smiley and sparkly after all her lovey dovey scene with sunwoo without even a single thought about the king who's confessing "i like you" multiple times. i'm getting optimistic at first on last week ep seeing that "i will be your brother no matter what" words coming out of sunwoo lips not even once, i think that's something indicating that after all those words he is really going to be her brother. but now, all twisted.

I hope you'll keep following the drama because the story isn't over yet and Maek Jong have a lot left to do and achieve!! :)

I'm always into 1st lead (lucky for me I think :D) so I can't really say much about the 2nd lead syndrome but at least here the 2nd lead have his own story not only linked to his love ligne which is interesting in itself and we have growing bromance and friendship between him and the other boys which is double the fun!! :wub: 

as in pitying him, if you're talking about the audiences I'm one of those who feel sorry for him and if you're talking about characters in the drama don't remember people pitying Sun Woo all that much either, more, he had more people trying to stepping and crush him for his low birth!! add to it even now the danger that is hunting Maek Jong is directed to Sun Woo instead because of the bracelet missunderstanding!!

and why do you think Sun Woo is the reason for Maek Jong to stay away from the capital all those years?!! it's clear that no one new of Sun Woo's existance and Maek Jong was sent away to be safe from those after his life to take the throne and Sun Woo had nothing to do with that!! 

I think it's natural for things to be around the main lead since he is the main lead and I think the way he gets intangled to all this miss was made in a smoothe and great way and I'm sure everyone will have his share of being in danger and hurt (though I don't wish it for anyone :()!! 

as of Ah Ro being full of giggles and happiness with no thought about the King, it was too obvious that he had no place in her heart who was all for Sun Woo from the 1st time they met!! and it was made clear that Sun Woo is the main lead so him remaining her brother is impossible and it's only him trying to hold himself from being more than that thinking that it's what he has to do but it was obvious that he won't be able to do that no matter how much he'll hold back (gladly it didn't last much :wub:)!! 

54 minutes ago, AyuW said:

Chingu, I suffer SLS as well, the first time ever in fact. I understand your feeling but I will continue watching because I want to support the team and Hyung Shik especially. His performance here is phenomenal that it feels unfair if not being watched and appreciated.

I love Sammaekjong. No offense to the rest but he is the most interesting character of all. I also noticed of how he lacks support and fighting all alone with Pa Oh as his true companion. But hey, he is our man and we know he, above the rest will rise above the occassion. Same like you, if only this drama isn't pre-produced, the ship may sail either way judging that a lot boarding Sammaekjong-Aro ship.

I also feel underwhelmed by Aro's lack of sensitivity and appreciation of SMJ. At least, I wanted her to care even only as friend but she seems to be too absorbed by her romance to even care for the man by his side, her strong supporter through thick and thin. This fact somewhat a little frustrating.

But hey, wouĺd love for you to stay. At least, please stay to see the journey of SMJ to take his place as the great king that he is destined to be. That would give a satisfying smile on our faces. To me Hwarang is Sammaekjong and Sammaekjong is LOVE.

10 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Do any of you thinks the princess knows he's the King.. ?

Think she didn't so far..after his angry speach think she got it!

EDIT: Instructor now knows for sure  as well..hwarangs thinking SW is it seems

Live recap!!

starts off from last episode, where the banner which says king within hwarang is being revealed. Hwarang master tears it and warns the hwarangs. Our 3 leads then stays in the courtyard while rain pours. each of them deep in their thoughts...

SW grabs the banner and thinks back to makmoon telling him that he think he saw the kings and makmoon's dying moment. SW looks like he is fuming internally. Meanwhile SMJ sits alone in the storage shed while AR comes over to talk to him.

AR is reassuring him then no one knows yet (if i got it correctly), SMJ then wonders abt something (sorry i cant understand this part)

Hwarangs then wonder about the king among them. HS then wonders is either SMJ or SW. SH and BR rebuts HS while YW says HS is not wrong either. 

3 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Think she didn't so far..after his angry speach think she got it!

Hello @zagigirl It's been a while, How are you these days.? Happy to see you here. I'm wondering why she wants them to fight unto the death. Whats the purpose in that..? I think she'll continue to try to harm AR because of the fat that she has two men favoring her. Ans know one has spared her a glance. 

-streaming lagged-

One hwarang goes around spreading that SW is the king (judging from SH and YW's discussion). SW enters the hall and the other hwarangs begin to feel uneasy and they try to sit as far away from him as possible. LOL SMJ comes and sit with SW instead. 

HS is at AR's room again and wonders about SW. AR then tells him SW is definitely not the king. HS asks how she knows for sure he is not the king. AR then yells at him HAHAHA and emphasizes that SW isnt the king.

AR goes out looking for someone, and sees SW bumping into princess. Princess also gets to know the rumour that SW is the king and says that its impossible. SW then grabs her and asks if she was the one who shot AR. SW says he doesnt care who she is, but if she hurts AR, she will get to know who he is. Princess then looks over to where AR is standing.

The news of the banner spreads to the queen. Queen and her guard talk and the guard says something like it might be good for the king(?) (not sure of this portion).

Queen and the ministers have their hearing as usual. and they debate about the king and BR stepdad asks if the king is really among the hwarangs. The other ministers starts to question the queen as well. The queen says that the king is not in Silla along with some other warnings (?)

The queen was questioned by the officials whether this news is true. Queen answered something i cant understand. But master young shil looks satisfied. At night he s discussing with br's father finding a way to know

News is flying around that sw is the king. Ban ryu demanded answr from sw but was ignored. All hwarang are extremely cautious around sw except smj

Archived