[Drama 2016-2017] Hwarang 화랑

Seiran029

27 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

yes I agree!! and I think what he meant was that her being their beside him made him feel better and lifted some of the moment's "pressure" off him!! 

cr:  luuunalove

friends but not admitting it yet!! :D

cr:  isnahusain

love how he treated!! yahooo!! :naughty:

cr:  ryansharen

love this moment!! :wub: 

and I laughed at his joke!! hhhhhh it was sweet of him to try to make her laugh!! :wub: 

yeap,love their moment.loved how sun woo hugged her......

I think sun woo can teach a lesson to evil princess.she has no regret what she done!she told ah ro to wash her leg!loved how boldly ah ro answered her....what she think herself!

how she will react two man in her loves ah roo....but think she likes sun woo already...another version of wang so's sister from moon lovers

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, iffatpia said:

yeap,love their moment.loved how sun woo hugged her......

I think sun woo can teach a lesson to evil princess.she has no regret what she done!she told ah ro to wash her leg!loved how boldly ah ro answered her....what she think herself!

how she will react two man in her loves ah roo....but think she likes sun woo already...another version of wang so's sister from moon lovers

:wub: 

yes I'm waiting for it!! she's everything Sun Woo isn't and hates!! I'm waiting for him pointing to her everything he hates about her!! :naughty: and Ah Ro did a great job standing in front of her and facing her with her wong!! :thumbsup:

yes!! and she's a 2nd version of her mother!! *sigh* 

MVs!! :wub: 

and found english sub of Hwarang performance's BTS!! :D

3 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Related imagehwarang-the-beginning-casts.pngth?id=OIP.HQdaPlV1TqkaaMGSFjiUDgEsC7&pid=15.1&P=0&w=258&h=162Related imageRelated image

Forgive me, this may be a little off topic but what I love about Hwarang is the very fact that there are so many options and by that I mean so many paths in which you can choose to follow.  So many amazing characters with so many different personalities and traits and individual stories.  To the point that I wish this was a daily just so the writer could expound upon each one their backgrounds their relationships giving us a closer look at who they are.  There are so many love stories within this story and to be honest I really wish there was more time to see them all.  I can think of at least 6 some are one sided, some are in the past and some are just starting.  But each one different!

The Hwarang are a lot like us here on this thread all different from all walks of life, different ages and different ideas.  Just like the Hwarang pulled together for a common reason or cause.  It's what makes them unique and us as well.  Personally I mostly write about the OTP and now that I think about it I guess I mostly always do on other threads too.  It's my fault in that I am truly a romantic fool and I mean that in all honesty. :wub:  It doesn't mean I don't appreciate all the other characters because I really do.  It's just for me easier to write about what moves my heart and allows me to feel something.  I would say everyone here has their own reasons for why & what they post.  I do however wish to say I respect all thoughts even if they are different from mine.  In fact I often wish there was one button a LIKE ALL on Soompi.  Not because I don't want to take the time to read each one far from it but because no matter what I read whether I agree or not my first thought is it's their thoughts and they deserve my respect. I don't often have the time to like everything or even read everything another fault of mine in being like a butterfly enjoying more than one thread & drama...  Not to mention those where I lurk because sometimes it's nice to sit back and enjoy the ride no writing, no analyzing, just enjoying and soaking up what everyone else sees and feels...

I said all of that to say, this thread was created for a purpose the sharing of thoughts, ideas, feelings and views of what was and is unique to each of us.  While on this journey together experiencing Hwarang: The Beginning.   Differences that when brought together form a place where we can learn, grow and even change.  Because of what we read, see and feel and to me that in itself is pretty amazing at least to this country girl.  Love to all of you and I am thankful that were different each and every one...

But I am also thankful that we have something in common our love for drama and Hwarang being one of them...:wub:

What a beautiful message, really heartwarming :blush:

8 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

:wub: 

yes I'm waiting for it!! she's everything Sun Woo isn't and hates!! I'm waiting for him pointing to her everything he hates about her!! :naughty: and Ah Ro did a great job standing in front of her and facing her with her wong!! :thumbsup:

yes!! and she's a 2nd version of her mother!! *sigh* 

MVs!! :wub: 

and found english sub of Hwarang performance's BTS!! :D

thank u for videos chingu.....she will try to get close of sun woo.but she will never able to.I think sun woo will show her place...he will insult her....

I thought she may be good person.but she turned out more dangerous then her mother....poor j dwi!

32 minutes ago, iffatpia said:

thank u for videos chingu.....she will try to get close of sun woo.but she will never able to.I think sun woo will show her place...he will insult her....

I thought she may be good person.but she turned out more dangerous then her mother....poor j dwi!

hhhhhhhh she can try all she wants and she'll have her mother's fate in a harsher way!! Sun Woo won't be nice like Abeoji whenever she crosses her ligne!! :naughty:

yes poor him!! :( I can't believe that my 1st impression was the right one and that my hope that she's a good person inside was totally wrong!! :blink:

you're most welcome chingu but can you please delete the quoted videos from your post? it's against soompi's rules and thanks in advance!! :) 

32 minutes ago, nassyra said:

Theories and impressions apart, did anywone else find this cut hilarious?

Hide contents

hhhhhhhhhhhhh I was more worried that he'd be Sun Woo's ennemy after being humilated by him since as I know cutting the man's bun on thart time was a big deal!! 

cr:  applepiecutie17

owww this was so sad :( but loved Soo Ho being a caring brother to her!! :wub: and I feel better knowing she and "master" Ban Ryu will have a sweet moment the next episode!! :wub: 

cute!! :wub:

cr:  amenavafra

8 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

thank you so much for sharing chingu!! :wub: I know that I sound like a crying baby but I teared up reading it!!:tears: when I read the webtoon I got some of it but not fully and didn't know it was Soo Ho who made it for Ban Ryu but I felt really said for Ban Ryu because it really meant alot to him!!

found more MVs :wub: 

12 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

thank you so much for sharing chingu!! :wub: I know that I sound like a crying baby but I teared up reading it!!:tears: when I read the webtoon I got some of it but not fully and didn't know it was Soo Ho who made it for Ban Ryu but I felt really said for Ban Ryu because it really meant alot to him!!

found more MVs :wub: 

No problem chingu :wub: I got sad when ban ryu went to search for the bracelet at night, poor baby he just needs a friend! (and sooyeon hhehe :D) 

I was kind of hesitant to watch the new episodes as I really don't like the OTP ack~ but I'm watching it now and skipped through the AR-MM scenes lol

Liking it so far, that river scene was so amusing!

AND I HATE THAT GUY WITH THAT richard simmons FACE.. Idk his name but he's the sneaky one GRRR.

edit: wait wut richard simmons? really :joy:

10 minutes ago, crazyyo said:

No problem chingu :wub: I got sad when ban ryu went to search for the bracelet at night, poor baby he just needs a friend! (and sooyeon hhehe :D) 

hhhhhh good thing he'll have them (back)!! :wink:

30 minutes ago, carmens said:

just found it , loool 
it is so funny

sorry if it has posted before

dog-bird Rang

hhhhhhhhh thank you for sharing it again with us!! loved rewatching it again!! :lol: 

I'll be off now!! see you soon chingudeul hopefully!! :wub: 

just want to commend the actor playing hansung. i think he is doing very well in this. i heard it's his first time acting in a drama. i'm really impressed by the way he conveys his emotions with his eyes and body language. i'm looking forward to seeing him act in future projects.

I didn't have time to see the episode yesterday, but I found some time today! 

First of all, I love the budding friendship between SW and SMJ! The way SMJ would tease SW or how he would care for him as well :) However, I feel anxious whenever I see rage in SW's eyes as he thinks of harming SMJ. It's not SMJ who killed his friend, and I hope that SW knows that soon. That cliffhanger at the end though...I wonder what will happen to their friendship later on...

About the Princess, she's a real maniac. Does she want to see blood that badly!? She's so sadistic and seemed disappointed that Soo Ho wouldn't kill Ban Ryu! Sigh...I don't think I like the princess anymore now...:unsure:

I'm happy to know more about Han Sung and his brother in this episode. I agree with you @jjoy84. Taehyung acted out this scene nicely and I also hope to see him in upcoming projects :D

I absolutely loved the scene between Pa Oh and Hansung's older brother :lol: Pa Oh is so funny! I couldn't stop laughing after what he did to that spy of Master Park! Serves him right! :D

5 hours ago, gwkzz said:

My favorite scene: Master Wi Hwa kneel before King Jinheung. He was the first person, ani, the first of his object who kneel voluntarily before him, acknowledging his true identity and accepting it as such. And we got to see how uneasy JD was to receive such gesture. Compare it to the moment when the commandant kneel when he ordered him to. PHS just nailed it, again.

Ah yes. This was also one of my favorite moments as well. It seems that Master We Hwa might support SMJ to take down the Queen!

Ooooh...do I see a cheek kiss from the preview between Ban Ryu and Soo Yeon!????? :love: Yay!!!

2 hours ago, jjoy84 said:

just want to commend the actor playing hansung. i think he is doing very well in this. i heard it's his first time acting in a drama. i'm really impressed by the way he conveys his emotions with his eyes and body language. i'm looking forward to seeing him act in future projects.

Yes, I am impressed with Taehyung's acting, especially in Episode 12! When I was watching his scenes with his brother, I was like "dang, Taehyung, I see you, I see you..." It's his first time acting in a drama and I think he is doing a wonderful job acting as Hansung. You can really see his character in him :smiley:

Who will be the enemies of Silla, if there is war? Looking forward for more developments in terms of the country and kingdom. As this drama is the first one giving me SLS, and at this moment somehow it sinks already, I'm more interested in seeing how SunWoo can forget his intention to kill the King! I like it how SMJ is actually more open to SW. Sometimes I feel like the first lead is SMJ and SW is the second lead who gets the girl. Hehe. It's because I feel that SMJ emotional and personal development is clearly shown, while we rarely see how the emotional and personal development in SW, except the ones with AhRo. 

Well, OST from PHS is already there, just waiting OST from PSJ and Minho then :D This drama is becoming my guilty pleasure :) not so often I watch dramas with so young actors in it and enjoy it so much :D 

21 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

cr: owner

from the above preview, I am guessing that Sun Woo knows that SMJ is king but because he likes him as a friend already, he can not kill him.

And because he can not kill him, he feel guilty to Aro because he can not avenge Mak Moon death. Poor Him

And here I was thinking the Princess would be a cool, strong character with lots of girl power. If I started not really liking her the previous episode, then I really don't like her now. Wash her feet? That pissed me off so much. I loved seeing Ah Ro step up in this episode to defend herself, she's much better when she's not crying all the time. 

7 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhh she can try all she wants and she'll have her mother's fate in a harsher way!! Sun Woo won't be nice like Abeoji whenever she crosses her ligne!! :naughty:

yes poor him!! :( I can't believe that my 1st impression was the right one and that my hope that she's a good person inside was totally wrong!! :blink:

you'r

cr:  applepiecutie17

owww this was so sad :( but loved Soo Ho being a caring brother to her!! :wub: and I feel better knowing she and "master" Ban Ryu will have a sweet moment the next episode!! :wub: 

cu

cr:  amenavafra

I did,is it ok now,chingu?

Archived