[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@lirone Hi girl!!first,welcome..second..I think you need to backread the thread..well,that is if you have times because the thread is moving with lightning speed..hehe..then you could find the answers that you're looking for..coz many of our friends here had the same question and we had analyse every possibilities.

Well,if you want to know my opinion though..I think the differences in the cut scenes are more because the international vers. actually targeted the international viewers and most of it in china..look at the youku view..they got the int.vers. yet they loved it (1 billion views!!!wow!!). I don't really follow the int.vers.except for ep9 (lololol :P) so I don't quite understand how to point on the differences hence I only made this summary from what I've read at other friends comments in this forum thread. I'm sure others who really watch both version could explain it better than me. I think bcoz they targeted mostly on China viewers that's why the int.vers.was edited with scenes that has the most significances story line with the original novel/drama.

While the SBS version is edited base on the preferences of the Kviewers..as a result of the negative responses and feedbacks. Could someone kindly add to this explanation?coz my english is limited so I couldn't seem find the right words.

Anyways,I'm on queu to those who want the Director's Cut DVD (should save more money from now on :sweatingbullets:). 

• Like 9

44 minutes ago, kdramakrazy said:

Don't worry or cry over netizenbuzz. it only translates negative comments. just rarely does it do positive article

From their website, in their own words, they have clearly mentioned it . Direct quote from their FAQ:-

" Please keep in mind that this blog only focuses on negative content as that is what usually impacts the industry. There are just as much, if not more, articles that receive a positive response on any given day. "

Thank you for your reassuring me dear, although I'm quite familiar with netizenbuzz, the flow of bad articles just got to me, you just feel like something dear to you is being attacked ( sounds like and exaggeration but I truly love this drama so much ). But having a loving community like Soompi forums and you guys with all of your amazing posts and love for this drama as well, makes me happy to discover the world of k-drama ^_^ 

• Like 15

Does anyone understand why Haesoo's 'vision' showed the 4th prince killing the 10th and his wife?

I thought in the original Scarlet Heart, the 10th and his wife were the only ones with a 'happy' ending.

Is it a part of the actual history that the 4th kills the 10th, and the writers are just adjusting to include it? Or is the vision actually not showing something real but rather Haesoo's blurred memory of Goryeo history?

• Like 10

4 hours ago, iridescentmoth said:

Another way I construed the forced kiss is this is how So is physically silencing a verbal betrayal from the lips of someone who promised she wouldn't.

He's so desperate to impede her rejection that had it been another person, he would have cut them down with his sword. But here he is physically consuming her hurtful words whilst simultaneously trying to communicate just how much he needs her. 

:wub: WOW Such a beautiful post !!!!

• Like 17

Just caught up with the episodes.

Is this going to be "Cheese in the trap: part 2 Goryeo version".:lol: The second lead is looking much more favorable. Didn't like HS and IU's acting in Episode 9. She might be ok in light scenes but her acting is sub par in episode 9 where she has to show varied emotions. LJK has managed to showcase all the emotions, be it of getting accepted by family, betrayal, sadness, anguish etc in mere one episode. Episode 9 was top notch for to showcase LJK's acting prowess.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, junee22 said:

@lirone

I think bcoz they targeted mostly on China viewers that's why the int.vers.was edited with scenes that has the most significances story line with the original novel/drama.

While the SBS version is edited base on the preferences of the Kviewers..as a result of the negative responses and feedbacks. Could someone kindly add to this explanation?coz my english is limited so I couldn't seem find the right words.

Anyways,I'm on queu to those who want the Director's Cut DVD (should save more money from now on :sweatingbullets:). 

There are pretty much cut scenes which are some were shown in yooku or sbs, usually as I know just like what you have said, if it is airing on the tv station, they tend to follow what the viewer wanna see, for the sake of high ratings.

The rating on tv station increases when there are more scenes of ljk, so they more focuses on the scenes of 4th princes

While yooku wanna brings up the story as the origin version

Coz I see the different also in drama that aired in my country. When I watched it on tv, I thought the drama has ended with the man main cast had already decided which girl he want to marry among the two girls by looking to the side of one girl only, so the viewer assumed that they ended together,

But when I went to the online version, that ending quite different, which was, the man were looking at both girls as if he were wanted to choose one of them but he didn't show us whom he chosed.  And finally I knew the answer that there will be season 2 for the drama to answer the question about which girl he will choose.

So, back on the topic of why there are a few diff between sbs n yooku ...

They are trying to get different market viewer by cutting the scenes.

#sorry if it is repost

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/kwave/2016/09/20/42/3001000000AEN20160920003400315F.html
Scarlet Heart Ryeo comes in second place at Consumer Power Index (CPI)
The index, developed by entertainment company CJ E&M and media ratings company Nielsen Korea, measures the popularity of TV shows based on the number of views of related news stories, keyword searches and mentions in social media.
"Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo," an SBS TV series starring top stars Lee Joon-gi and IU, came in second with 250.4 points.

• Like 11

31 minutes ago, gobsmack said:

Just caught up with the episodes.

Is this going to be "Cheese in the trap: part 2 Goryeo version".:lol: The second lead is looking much more favorable. Didn't like HS and IU's acting in Episode 9. She might be ok in light scenes but her acting is sub par in episode 9 where she has to show varied emotions. LJK has managed to showcase all the emotions, be it of getting accepted by family, betrayal, sadness, anguish etc in mere one episode. Episode 9 was top notch for to showcase LJK's acting prowess.

It is a novel adaptation so the story is like that. HS is in love with WW..vice versa but for some reason the love they have is not strong enough for both to defend until forever. 

She will fall for WS gradually and this time it is stronger and deeper.

• Like 14

I'm not sure what I just found, I've only skimmed it but I think this is an English translation of Bu Bu Jing Xin titled ''Love in the Forbidden City''. I was searching for a translation for the novel and came across it.

https://www.wattpad.com/70789583-love-in-the-forbidden-city

I think it's more based on the drama than the novel but as I say I'm not sure because I haven't read it fully yet. But it's worth checking out going by the first chapter especially for those of you who want a crash course in the original Chinese drama but don't have time to watch it.

To view the story you simply have to make an account at Wattpad which is quick and easy.

Enjoy mouse-girl-emoticon-31.gif

• Like 21

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

@lirone  In an interview, LJK mentioned that it will be a happy ending. Of course, happy can mean so many things. As discussed before, we all have our own ideas for a happy ending, particularly with the likelihood of GHJ returning to her body in the 21st century. So we will just have to enjoy the ride and wait and see.

Do you by chance know what interview it was or what video?

• Like 5