[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

A rotten mother Queen Yu is!  I think she has the power to cause a major harm to Wang So, seeing at how sensitive he is towards her. He chokes just because she puts a piece of meat on his bowl of rice .....

Too sad that the 4th Prince can't remove his attachment from this woman who he calls his mother!  She will be the death of him one of these days.

Especially when she finds out that Hae Seo is Wang So's weakness !  She will hurt Hae Seo to get to her son and manipulate him.

20160909001317236_1.jpg

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, taehumama said:

What I mean is that HS won't be Queen because of her status (well let's suppose she staying in this timeline). Both prince should know that they don't need to be king to have her. They just might be greedy for power and throne :blink:

King Taejo has lots of concubine and queen however somethimes he just spent a night and never saw them again. Baek Ha said that to his brother once.

Yes you're right, other than greedy for the power and the throne, to have power to protect the woman he loves. If one of them become a king, no one dare to hurt/touch HaeSoo because she's the King's woman. If they don't become the King, HaeSoo can be used as a lure or scapegoat to destroy them (I mean WW or WS). Their weakness is HaeSoo. Hehehehe. Ahaaa i forgot that Baek Ah part. Thanks for correcting me.

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

@qwenli that cosmo cover was sizzling hot the first time i saw it , then chemistry shoots a gazilllion more after the SoSoo  kiss.hee.

I guess ill join you in the im-a-gonner club :blush:

@Gabi Bros i am.impressed on Baek Hyun too! Aww the immature lad we love and despise(after the bday) is growing up. BH is pulling his character right. I guess it was just unfortunate for KR audience to not give him a chance. At least we do!

We have im-a-goner club too now? Neat. Where do I sign? :grimace:

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

ohmygod LET IT HAPPEN PLEASE!! :bawling:

I'm in for the dvd! Please let us know how we can help in this :D

We need the full force of Time travelers/Eclipses.

P.S. is it too much if we ask to have a mini photobook and a poster from the dvd? xD :wub:

First, we have to wait for people in Korea to volunteer for the team. Then, they'll open a web cafe on Daum to gather fan support while also contacting the producers and decide on a distributor to actually produce the DVD/BD. What the fans need to do is to somehow (the specifics will be determined by the team) express interest in purchasing the product once it comes out. Be warned that the price is really steep (over $200 for DVD and $300 for BD if you factor in international shipping) because they only produce what they think they can sell. Normally once the initial interest shows over 1000 (or more, depends on the producers/network), they'll decide to go for it and start working out the specifics such as what special features to include, what kind of interview questions to ask, what extra stuff like photobook and poster/postcards to include, etc. The team of fans will communicate what the fans want, the distributor will contact the relevant copyright holders and the major actors' agencies for permission or scheduling commentary/interview recordings, etc., and work on finalizing the specifications. Then they'll take pre-orders, and this is where it gets crucial. The pre-order sale volume has to meet a certain minimum (usually 1,000 copies each) for this to go through. If not enough people do the pre-order, this whole thing will get canceled. If it does get canceled, your money will be refunded. The whole process takes several months. For example, I helped with Healer, which aired in December of 2014, and the DVD/BD came out in July of 2015. The team constantly communicates with the rest of the fan community with images of the product package, teaser trailers of commentary/interview, etc. along with any updates.

• Like 22

1 minute ago, ruizaio said:

First, we have to wait for people in Korea to volunteer for the team. Then, they'll open a web cafe on Daum to gather fan support while also contacting the producers and decide on a distributor to actually produce the DVD/BD. What the fans need to do is to somehow (the specifics will be determined by the team) express interest in purchasing the product once it comes out. Be warned that the price is really steep (over $200 for DVD and $300 for BD if you factor in international shipping) because they only produce what they think they can sell. Normally once the initial interest shows over 1000, they'll decide to go for it and start working out the specifics such as what special features to include, what kind of interview questions to ask, what extra stuff like photobook and poster/postcards to include, etc. The team of fans will communicate what the fans want, the distributor will contact the relevant copyright holders and the major actors' agencies for permission or scheduling commentary/interview recordings, etc., and work on finalizing the specifications. Then they'll take pre-orders, and this is where it gets crucial. The pre-order sale volume has to meet a certain minimum (usually 1,000 copies) for this to go through. If not enough people do the pre-order, this whole thing will get canceled. If it does get canceled, your money will be refunded. The whole process takes several months. For example, I helped with Healer, which aired in December of 2014, and the DVD/BD came out in July of 2015. The team constantly communicates with the rest of the fan community with images of the product package, teaser trailers of commentary/interview, etc. along with any updates.

SIGN ME UP, YES PLEASE! Can the episodes each be like 1.5 hours long??? 

Thank you for providing the info, please keep us updated!!! Is there anything international fans can do to help get this off the ground??

• Like 9

Just now, trizha1 said:

SIGN ME UP, YES PLEASE! Can the episodes each be like 1.5 hours long??? 

Thank you for providing the info, please keep us updated!!! Is there anything international fans can do to help get this off the ground??

For now, we just have to wait for people to volunteer in Korea. Once they start working, we can try to spread the word on every social media platform or fan communities to show support and have more people express interest in purchasing the final product once it comes out. 

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

For now, we just have to wait for people to volunteer in Korea. Once they start working, we can try to spread the word on every social media platform or fan communities to show support and have more people express interest in purchasing the final product once it comes out. 

If there are any way to request include other languages subs for international version, I can see the international fans would be able to give them a major boost in the sales and pre-orders. Anyhow I wish the team in Korea the best of luck of putting this together. Wish I were there and knew how to read and write Korean so I could help out.

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, GlamGlitzy said:

Yes you're right, other than greedy for the power and the throne, to have power to protect the woman he loves. If one of them become a king, no one dare to hurt/touch HaeSoo because she's the King's woman. If they don't become the King, HaeSoo can be used as a lure or scapegoat to destroy them (I mean WW or WS). Their weakness is HaeSoo. Hehehehe. Ahaaa i forgot that Baek Ah part. Thanks for correcting me.

Hmm, you may be right... both prince might just want to protect her. Such lucky girl :wub:

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, dancingbee said:

A rotten mother Queen Yu is!  I think she has the power to cause a major harm to Wang So, seeing at how sensitive he is towards her. He chokes just because she puts a piece of meat on his bowl of rice .....

Too sad that the 4th Prince can't remove his attachment from this woman who he calls his mother!  She will be the death of him one of these days.

Especially when she finds out that Hae Seo is Wang So's weakness !  She will hurt Hae Seo to get to her son.

20160909001317236_1.jpg

Agree with you. Evil woman ! I think she will be the death of WY & WS :crazy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, magdale said:

@dancingbee Is not just you. His beauty is dark and sexy, I've lost count of the times I've seen the video of when he approaches Hae Soo after she applied the makeup. He looks her mouth and then her eyes, the moment is mesmerizing.

@magdale She did the same thing too chingu when he approached her. It was so intense when he approached her and her expression says "OMG! HE IS GORGEOUS". SHE WAS SOOO INTO HIM BECAUSE THIS WAS REALLY THE FIRST TIME SHE REALLY SAW HIM. IT FELT LIKE THEY WERE LOOKING INTO EACH OTHERS SOUL. :wub::wub::wub::wub:

1 hour ago, Yippeuni said:

I know right??? I feel sorry for Wook as he is going to loose the girl he love for the first time but what can say...Wook promised her that he will bring back HS to his house and buy all the herbs fill the house with those so HS can make soap..Aigoo...while So he is promise that he will never let HS go not with his permission, even HS cannot die without his permission, he promised her his life to be with her while Wook promised her to buy the herbs for soap....

I wonder why these visions appear to her ? Is it because of her hightened emotions toward So? These visions always came to her when she was stressed out about something. So almost kissing her made her realize she found this man very attractive and had great time with him. I even wonder if what she is seeing is really truth or not just her imagination because of the way everyone keeps their distance from So and now these feelings seem to have latched on her subconciously. I don't know maybe i might grasping at straws but i think they should have found a different approach or maybe not. I will just have to keep watching and see. 

• Like 13

22 hours ago, Rosemary83 said:

As for Chinese ver I have never believed in heroine's love for the 4-th prince, for me it was all sudden and not well-founded at all. That's why from the very beginning it has been interesting for me how it would be here. And till now I prefer So-Soo relations with all different and complicated emotions - from  sympathy to fear on her side and from curiosity to infatuation on his. All these feelings are strong and vivid and understandable. And it is really exciting to watch their own path in the relationship development with all its ups and downs. Sorry but it is not about lovely-dovely romance like MDBC and it was for sure from the start. Addicted to the show completely.

I agree with you completely. The change was so subtle it was hard to pick on screen.

I thought Ruoxi picked her survival and winning side thus reducing her heartache once she realized 8th prince was not ready to let go of throne and events would come to pass as recorded in history. I also felt she was disillusioned by 8th prince...he was not who she thought he was and he was not even ready to accept what and who he wanted.  His plot that resulted in 13th prince's imprisonment and following indifference was last straw for Ruoxi.  

In contrast 4th prince was upfront and honest and as Ruoxi knew winner hence her best chance for survival. However over time she came to appreciate how deeply 4th prince felt and cared and who he truly was and fell in love with him little by little. She still had a hard time living with tough decisions he had to make as a king which eventually led to their parting. In some ways Ruoxi seemed a little flawed, hypocritical and mercenary at times.

I like how they have built a undeniable attraction between the 4th prince and Soo since the first episode in this version and what they bring to each other's life. It is easier to understand that Soo might actually have some feelings to the prince that eventually grow.

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, faeriealice said:

If there are any way to request include other languages subs for international version, I can see the international fans would be able to give them a major boost in the sales and pre-orders. Anyhow I wish the team in Korea the best of luck of putting this together. Wish I were there and knew how to read and write Korean so I could help out.

Unfortunately, I have only seen these come out with English subtitles only for the episodes. The Iljimae BD is a rare exception where they promised to subtitle the commentary/interview if it's sold enough. I suppose if enough international fans demanded for subtitling special features, they may consider...? But I don't know about other languages. I don't think it's likely to happen.

• Like 10