Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

7 hours ago, GlamGlitzy said:

About the scene in the shore, i'm wondering...

They still wear the same clothes from the kiss scene... I think after the kiss, they go to the shore to have a deep talk between the OTP... 

Andddd i'm glad Soo didnt slap him or ran away after the kiss (based in international version, after the kiss, they looked at each other *kyaaaaa) 

@GlamGlitzy HS cannot slap at him. He is still a Prince, somehow future King. If in 21st century, she can act as what you think....:sweatingbullets: hahaha

• Like 8

this thread is running like crazy.... im away for only just night and it took me a while to read all of it (too many pages are up already).... i want to give my own opinion. i need to watch it with engsub.. im a noob for korean dialect.... waaah it will be heartbreak for the next episode... even i don't want to be spoiled i can't help but keep clicking those hidden text in these thread.. HAHAHAHA it spoiled everything.. kekeke and now im asking for more.. hehehe..  i'll be back after watching the last ep.

P.S. that different versions of kissing scene (from intl. and sbs) i find it hard to compare as to which is way better... but based on what i saw i like the intl. version way of editing on that kissing scene looking at WS was a little gentle unlike on the SBS ver. but in regards to the way or how that particular scene is taken SBS version was more accurate as or rather fit for that conversation as to how WS forcing HS to be with him, forcing her is it would be fit if that kiss was like a force one... (or was it the other way round? hahaha)

(worst thing is i dont understand there convo, thanks for the translator i really appreciate it)

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Misstwilightfan1416 said:
  Hide contents

Kiss asian dot com

I don't think that's the international version... No longer kiss scene, there. (Bogoshipda!)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, evok said:

3- poor Seohyun. I'm Sone and started this drama first for seeing Seo's acting. but WTF is this? in one episode she is in a exile with a homeless aura, with dirty clothes, at other scene she is randomly making sword dance at middle of the forest with full make-up and good clothes and she can't even see prince 13th and the childs sitting in there..and what is the prince doing in there? so random...

Hi.. I would like to tell you what I view about this scene.. Hhehe...

When she "in a exile with a homeless aura, with dirty clothes" it was when the first time she come to the town-Songak (sorry if it miss-spell). She was an immigrant there. their kingdom being attacked by Taejo and all of the people must move and there she is with another people being homeless and don't have any money move to Songak. In the subtitle, it said that Seo and their people get place at Songak from Taejo

And the moment when she "randomly making sword dance at middle of the forest" it was long later.. when she already live in Songak, from the description of character, she become Gisaeng (before she was princess). I think the make up and dance is a part of her learning how to be Gisaeng.

About "she can't even see prince 13th and the childs sitting in there..and what is the prince doing in there? "  it come from Seo dancing and fall, but after that she hear the music from 13th flute (?) and her dance become stable and she can finish her dance well. That is why he come to 13th, because she want to know "who is the one that make the beautiful sound that make her dance move work".
What is he doing there ? 13th is already introduced that he like to come to the town to look at the people and make the painting about them and give the painting to the king. He also can play a lot of instrumental music. I think he was aware about what is going on about the people of Goryeo that is why he close to the people and adapt with them (in this scene with the child-he entertain the children with music and give them candies).

Thank you :D sorry for my english.. its not my daily leanguange

• Like 15

19 minutes ago, moonlover399993 said:

I'm bawling my eyes out:bawling::heartbreak: Did you have to?

Heart-break... :confounded: :bawling: :cold_sweat: He must be in shock.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, briseis said:

Hi everyone may I ask whether there were any major differences between both versions today beside the kiss scene? Thank you in advance for your answers :-)

Yes there are:

1) a thought HS has when Eun is refusing the marriage to the king.

2) There is a makeup scene between Soo and So that is missing

3) HS thoughts on voice over when looking at the book of drawings that Wook gave her.

4) The first night of marriage between Eun and Son Dok

5) The dinner with the Queen Jung Yo  has longer dialogues and exchanges.

The preview is different in the beginning and in the end.

I don't understand Korean so I may have missed something. I also find the subtitles shorter then what they say in Korean.

for example I have a feeling at the end WS's words are more then what appears in the subtitles when he explains what she shouldn't do and why she is his person.

Edited by imposs90
  • Like 13

46 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Taking a quick break from work. My addiction to this drama is soooooooooooooo bad. :bawling:

I just want to rescind what I said in my last post. So many of you were right. These definitely were visions and not revelations Haesoo was having. I can roll with that. After Haesoo had that vision of Wangso killing Eun and Soon-duk though, I can see why the girl is freaking out. She's come to care for a number of people in Goryeo, including the princes, and she is truly frightened of: 1) being the catalyst behind their future deaths; and 2) losing all he people she has come to care for.

That said, YES....I also agree she shouldn't have said all the things she said to Wangso while she was trying to deal with her panic attack. Even though WE may know what she's talking about (the death of his brothers)...HE doesn't. And he not knowing the context of the words that were spilling out of her mouth, all of it sounded like she was being contrary to everything she had told him before.  So I know a lot of you hurt for him...I do too. After all, we're all aware of the depth and extent of the pain and loneliness he's suffered through the years.

EQUALLY WRONG, however, was Wangso to continue to say that she was his, and that under no circumstances could she leave him or die. BUT AGAIN, he was speaking out of fear and hurt, although he too was saying things that were contrary to what he'd said before. Here's the interesting thing, though. They both are slightly hearing each other...hearing the person they know each other to be. For example, when Wangso surprised her in the rain and pulled her into a hug, the heartfelt words that he shared with her about his father...it did, to some extent, calm her down.  And then when they were yelling at each other...as Wangso was telling her she was his...there was obvious hurt and desperation in his voice which seemed to cut across her fear a bit as I noticed she stopped backing away (LOL...this was of course before he took a hold of her shoulders). He also seemed to be really affected by the fear that she was displaying. Yes, Haesoo is afraid, but I don't think she realizes it's not Wangso that she's afraid of...but rather Gwangjong, the prince that will ascend to the throne.  

These are all little indications that hint at a resolution between our OTP.  We know that she will learn in the next episode or so that the Wangso who willingly takes poison to protect her is still very much the person she knows him to be...good, but so very vulnerable on the inside. And he, recognizing that she's scared but still very much the stubborn, generous and willful person he knows she can be...will take a different tactic in wooing her (fast forward to that scene where he leans down to give her a quick peck on the lips). Their love will definitely happen. The heavens have willed it (plus it helps that we already have images to prove it on top of knowing that's the end game).

So about that kiss (or kisses)...these are DEFINITELY NOT STATUE KISSES. :o

EDIT: If you're like me and you've watched this over and over and over again, you'll probably notice Jieunie/IU actually puckered up for the 2nd kiss. oops. :lol:

Thanks for the insightful analysis! I totally agree with you!

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, whyo said:

Hi.. I would like to tell you what I view about this scene.. Hhehe...

When she "in a exile with a homeless aura, with dirty clothes" it was when the first time she come to the town-Songak (sorry if it miss-spell). She was an immigrant there. their kingdom being attacked by Taejo and all of the people must move and there she is with another people being homeless and don't have any money move to Songak. In the subtitle, it said that Seo and their people get place at Songak from Taejo.
And the moment when she "randomly making sword dance at middle of the forest" it was long later.. when she already live in Songak, from the description of character, she become Gisaeng (before she was princess). I think the make up and dance is a part of her learning how to be Gisaeng.
About "she can't even see prince 13th and the childs sitting in there..and what is the prince doing in there? "  it come from Seo dancing and fall, but after that she hear the music from 13th flute (?) and her dance become stable and she can finish her dance well. That is why he come to 13th, because she want to know "who is the one that make the beautiful sound that make her dance move work".
What is he doing there ? 13th is already introduced that he like to come to the town to look at the people and make the painting about them and give the painting to the king. He also can play a lot of instrumental music. I think he was aware about what is going on about the people of Goryeo that is why he close to the people and adapt with them (in this scene with the child-he entertain the children with music and give them candies).

Thank you :D sorry for my english.. its not my daily leanguange

nice detailed summary! but problem is they are not giving us the details, we just guess or talk with history knowledge..she was exile than suddenly seen with good clothes and dancing on forest..but we can't see what happened between this two moment...also he is maybe sitting 4m away and they both can't see each other ?? while they argued at previous moment...thats why ıt needed more explanations...director obviously don't really care about their storyline like it expected...thats my problem. :crazy: give us a story.

;) don't worry, not mine too, like most of us..and this is international forum so ıf others can understand what you mean, rest is not matter.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

The editors are also deabak, I mean give them a medal for royally screwing up a re-edit. Why edit the second kiss out from the SBS version?? Why?? The OTP is your selling point and to cut them out. Also, is it just me or is Hae Soo sort of in love with both the Princes at the same time on different level if we go by the international version. Wook is the gentle mellow guy you are supposed to take home to your parents while Wang So is the forbidden fruit and that guy who is trouble but hot trouble. This is like that Piz-Veronica-Logan triangle for me all over again but I care even less for Piz here and as usual I love Logan.

TBH I prefer the SBS kissing scene because it ends with passion and desperation on So's part, but in the international version, Soo pushes him away and even the second kiss looks too forced on her and she is struggling to free herself. The tears running down her cheeks is because she is scared and not because she loves him.  I find the SBS kiss more romantic and although she is taken by surprise, she isn't struggling.

• Like 13

37 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

1. HS-WS scene.. when she is doing his makeup and he tries to get close to her but she rejects and lady oh enters..after which you have the tea making and giving advice scene betw HS and Oh

2. Not relevant - Eun post marriage tells his wife he does not accept her.. and she is very cute..she accepts it.. he sleeps on bed, she on floor and eun is pining for HS..

I saw some other differences.

3. In the SBS version we see Wang Wook worrying about Hae Soo's words of caution BEFORE Wang So goes to the dinner from hell. In the international version we see Wook AFTER the dinner breaking up the mood between HS/WS. (SBS makes it more about the two, the international is more of a triangle).

4. There are two kisses in the international versions where she struggles and pulls away and we see she's crying as she stops fighting him. whereas in the SBS version there is no crying or any sort of reaction. We only see one kiss between them and the screen cuts out. (I think everyone knows about this one already)

5. The previews are different.

• Like 13

52 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

last scene is very funny.. 

far from being scared, IU looks like someone with very bad indigestion problem..

Poor acting in that scene..

So, again  they cut WS scene isn't it? 

2 scenes cut - Eun post marriage convo with wife and HS-WS scene just before oh's lecture to HS.. do we have subs for HS-WS scene?

Actually, I don't agree on this. I know how panic attacks work (even if I'm not the kind of person to suffer from one), and I think that IU acted pretty well as she was having one, in that scene. I've seen a young girl in Iraq having a (not so severe, but long-lasting) panic attack after an adrenaline peak, and she couldn't stop shaking like that even if she had no reason anymore to be frightened and under pressure. She was supposed to drive home, but she just couldn't hold the wheel properly, and all the other symptoms were quite similar to HS's (cold sweat, uncontrollable shivering, dilated pupils, fixed eyes). 

Just now, jerboa83 said:

Actually, I don't agree on this. I know how panic attacks work (even if I'm not the kind of person to suffer from one), and I think that IU acted pretty well as she was having one, in that scene. I've seen a young girl in Iraq having a (not so severe, but long-lasting) panic attack after an adrenaline peak, and she couldn't stop shaking like that even if she had no reason anymore to be frightened and under pressure. She was supposed to drive home, but she just couldn't hold the wheel properly, and all the other symptoms were quite similar to HS's (cold sweat, uncontrollable shivering, dilated pupils, fixed eyes). 

You may even throw up, if you're that shaken, so yes, it can be like a VERY bad indigestion... 

• Like 12

6 min trailer- he goes back to wearing mask?

When he is backhugging her and says he missed her and not in a sweet way :P .. and ofcourse the whole troop chasing across the mountains

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, thenagain said:

3. In the SBS version we see Wang Wook worrying about Hae Soo's words of caution BEFORE Wang So goes to the dinner from hell. In the international version we see Wook AFTER the dinner breaking up the mood between HS/WS. (SBS makes it more about the two, the international is more of a triangle).

4. There are two kisses in the international versions where she struggles and pulls away and we see she's crying as she stops fighting him. whereas in the SBS version there is no crying or any sort of reaction. We only see one kiss between them and the screen cuts out. (I think everyone knows about this one already)

Previews are always different.. and one reason i kind of secretly enjoy all this confusion.. gives us more scenes for next week

• Like 6

I think that there's a thing that we must take into consideration: WE know WS's tragic past, WE know how he got that scar, while SHE still DOESN'T. Not even the other princes seemed to know it, at the beginning (there was a scene when they were wondering how it had happened), and apart from a couple unintentional glimpses, WS himself never talked about it since he didn't want her to pity him. 

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, thenagain said:

Actually I see them both at the same time ( nr 3. ) ( Dramacool's version and Drama fire version)

What is different is the struggle for the kiss. WS pulls back because he notices Hae Soo crying and looks at her face after with a gaze that he over did it.

I have to admit I don't know which version is which. The length is somehow 15 seconds difference. My conclusion is that the lesser scenes the longer the dialogues. More scenes less dialogues.

• Like 6