[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 hours ago, Misstwilightfan1416 said:

Episode 10 Preview w/English sub (Don't know if this was posted already)

Ooooh been looking for this like forever!!! Thank you! I'm glad that as expected, Wang So is using his intelligence and doesn't jump into a conclusion right away. Because at the moment he vows to Hae Soo to prepare herself that he won't let her go, Wang So had put his faith to her after cautiously observed her. That's why he doesn't believe whatever she says. He doesn't know what makes her like that, but he won't ask since he respects her privacy. The point is, he believe Hae Soo for all his might.

I hope he is sorry for the kiss before they go to that beach riding the horse, because it is very clear that Wang So doesn't see Hae Soo in a lower position than him anymore but he sees Hae Soo as the one that he loves the moment he let her to touch his face. (Remember when Hae Soo asked So to apologize for throwing her from the horse, So asked her who she is dare to ask prince to apologize. He even threatened her that she will die if she heard him apologize. But in the last episode when Wang So suddenly hug her and Hae Soo rejected him in fear, talking all the excuses that she was surprised, Wang So directly apologized to her for making her surprised. I think Hae Soo also quite shocked from that)

And Hae Soo ya! Please look at So and don't get bothered with that premonition you got! You said yourself that So will ascend to the throne with or without your help, but your existence may soften his heart!

• Like 23

44 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

I think it's more based on the drama than the novel but as I say I'm not sure because I haven't read it fully yet.

I've heard that the C-drama actually follows very close to the novel, with the exception of the ending.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

This is where the music choice for the international version actually makes sense. Hae Soo is having a panic attack, why did they change it to a love song? It diminishes the seriousness and how bad the visions are affecting her.

(I have a friend who suffers from panic attacks, and I think IU portrayed this really well. And the back hug? That just makes it worst, it amplifies the anxiety)

• Like 19

12 hours ago, Misstwilightfan1416 said:

Episode 10 Preview w/English sub (Don't know if this was posted already)

Hide contents

Credit: Onur Erdem

Gosh, so wang so will drink the poison to save hae so? Omooo this is the real true love...gwangjong isn't that cruel...He became cruel when he realized that you can't trust anyone but urself even they are your own family.

People change for a reasons, 

• Like 19

13 pages to read in one night ? Are you freaking kidding me guys ? Bloody hell. It wasn't a surprised since this thread is so fast for moving like a thunderbolt. Oh my little petunia, i shall back read than. I have so many insightful posts to read :blink: 

• Like 10

7 hours ago, notintoyou said:

This is where the music choice for the international version actually makes sense. Hae Soo is having a panic attack, why did they change it to a love song? It diminishes the seriousness and how bad the visions are affecting her.

(I have a friend who suffers from panic attacks, and I think IU portrayed this really well. And the back hug? That just makes it worst, it amplifies the anxiety)

Agree 100%. Yooku bgm reasonable than sbs bgm. 

Inside Hae so was scared and felt insecure while outside, wang so with the anger feeling. Sbs bgm didnt suit the condition.How can they put love song in such condition...the song got to wang wook and hae so or when there is a mellow scene between wang so and hae so. 

Yooku bgm explained the situation.

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, cherilyn said:

I've heard that the C-drama actually follows very close to the novel, with the exception of the ending.

I think it does stay faithful to the novel but there are some scenes left out of the drama from the novel. I've seen the drama twice and unfortunately haven't read the novel. But I'd love to if I could find somewhere that translated it into English.

The only translation so far is up to six chapters. http://bubujingxinenglish.blogspot.ie/2011/03/bu-bu-jing-xin-chapter-1.html

• Like 7

I am actually enjoying this drama very much! I am baffled to why the ratings are so low in S. Korea. Could someone explain why there are 2 versions of this show? It is making a lot of people including myself, confused. The scene between HS and WS where she does his make-up and teaches him how to do it himself was lovely and I don't understand why it was cut from the version at DF. Why is SBS showing 2 versions of the same drama? The fact that they are cutting scenes does not contribute to good editing!

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, hell59 said:

I am actually enjoying this drama very much! I am baffled to why the ratings are so low in S. Korea. Could someone explain why there are 2 versions of this show? It is making a lot of people including myself, confused. The scene between HS and WS where she does his make-up and teaches him how to do it himself was lovely and I don't understand why it was cut from the version at DF. Why is SBS showing 2 versions of the same drama? The fact that they are cutting scenes does not contribute to good editing!

Hi @hell59! There are 2 versions of the show because the original version of the show was already sold to Dramafever and Youku, but based on the netizens complaints of the original broadcasts (Not enough Lee Jun Ki? Too much Baekhyun and the other princes? Background music) SBS reedited the show - which is why the Korean broadcast is often LJK-centric with BGM without a lot of the rap-hip hop songs...

• Like 9

Hi Chingu's on this thread, silent lurker here.  I really don't see nothing wrong with IU's acting. This drama was pre-produced I think the main target market is China and they need to strictly follow their guidelines.  Not bad for having 1billion views at Youku and seems like other international market has no problem either. SBS caters to domestic clients  and they have the ability to make adjustments base on the their viewers reaction.

It is an adaptation,  so for me anyway, I am just enjoying it, not really sure what will be the ending but I am hoping it will be a happy one for the OTP.   Probably bloodshed is unavoidable in the coming episodes, so be it!

Just my thought, happy viewing to all:blush:, please don't shoot me:dissapointed:

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, Evelyn C said:

Hi @hell59! There are 2 versions of the show because the original version of the show was already sold to Dramafever and Youku, but based on the netizens complaints of the original broadcasts (Not enough Lee Jun Ki? Too much Baekhyun and the other princes? Background music) SBS reedited the show - which is why the Korean broadcast is often LJK-centric with BGM without a lot of the rap-hip hop songs...

Thank you and @vieedhaso much for the explanations on different versions! I actually am also enjoying a lot the other historical drama being shown at the same time, I don't think since I started watching K-dramas, I have ever liked so much Monday and Tuesdays dramas as I am right now. Mondays and Tuesdays really rock for me now!

• Like 11

5 hours ago, Misstwilightfan1416 said:

My goodness another one :( 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/09/iu-suffers-her-worst-acting-controversy.html

Don't worry IU we still love you. :heart:

Can u stop posting info from this site? This site always post negative stuff because people start fighting on the post and increase their page hit rate.

I already highlighted this to you yesterday.unless you are the one running this site?  

Cc.@yuhotarubi

• Like 14

I have realised something after re watching all the episodes. Since the beginning I was too busy hating on queen sms aka the witch  to notice the other queen aka the mother of witch number 2. 

WW and his mom are  similar in so many ways, blood is thicker than water after all. In appearance she seems to be very calm, demure and kind hearted but her character  seems more complex just like WW.

In the scene where ww comes to seek for her help after it was revealed that the king was going to marry haesoo, the way she looked at him was so cold and dark, she didn't want him to show his emotions  in front of queen sms as if showing them  would make him appear as weak. She is much more calculative than I thought...

Remember eventhough she looked worried and cared for her late daughter-in-law she didn't fulfill her wish yet (haessi wanted ww to marry haesoo) and I don't think she will ever let that happen. In the preview, ww is the one who's informing them (the queen and YH) of his decision to marry HS and honestly the queen didn't seem that pleased.YH's evilness will be even more noticeable after that moment since she will stop supporting her brother. 

• Like 17

5 hours ago, brielover said:

We need to remember what Su's imperative is for being in Goryeo in the first place. 

"Save the boy."

That little boy's name was Eun Wol in modern Korea (his relatives call out to him by name). Su dives in to save him, the eclipse begins, time shifts, and she emerges from the water to find another Eun this time in Goryeo. A Eun that acts much younger than his age - a defining feature - to highlight his connection to that little boy in Korea. People blame Baekhyun for overacting, and he does, but he has also been directed to act in just this way. 

This helps explain to me why Eun gets  so much more screentime relative to the other princes. 

Eun Wol - the little boy in Korea - is likely a reincarnation of Eun, 10th prince of Goryeo. 

And Su's imperative remains. 

"Save the boy". 

Doesn't this give much more impact - and horror - to the vision she just saw?  She's been catapaulted to Goryeo perhaps for a variety of reasons (see my river-daughter post p 516 if you're interested in some mythical/historical possibilities), but her main and most immediate imperative is to save Eun. 

Applause for u for spotting this!!!!

• Like 23