Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Spoiler

ucc2.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-09-20%2Bat%2B4.01.36%2BPM.png

Sports Seoul - Naver: 'Moon Lovers', Lee Jun Ki forced kiss with Lee Ji Eun "You're mine" 

1. [+5,855, -221] The one who starves for affection should be given more affection... kyaa~

2. [+4,489, -205] Our So is too pitiful

3. [+4,184, -182] What's up with the preview.. why the blood.. and Wang Wook crying ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+3,593, -203] Wow the preview is intense! When is next week gonna come?!!

5. [+3,255, -265] This drama is seriously so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+1,021, -42] Lee Jun Ki ㅠㅠ Who saw his lips shaking when he was eating? ㅠ His acting is jjang ㅠ Can't wait for next week

7. [+1,031, -49] Hae Soo changed so abruptly.. So is pitiful

1474385732203_99_20160921070308.jpg

Xports News - Naver: 'Moon Lovers', Lee Jun Ki Lee Ji Eun, tragedy starts? 

1. [+546, -12] Lee Jun Ki and Kang Ha Neul's casting is god's work... Lee Jun Ki's sageuks never disappoint

2. [+448, -19] "You can't  do that, because you're my person. You're mine. You can't leave nor die without my permission"

3. [+429, -14] Lee Jun Ki is so damn sexy ♡

4. [+332, -15] Lee Jun Ki is always fantastic in sageuks

5. [+306, -17] Please accept our So

6. [+69, -6] Hae Soo's newfound power made her more obnoxious, she keeps pushing So away. He's pitiful

7. [+69, -6] Love hasn't even begun for them, what tragedy?

8. [+35, 0] Wang So's mom is too wicked. It's her greed that's tearing the brothers apart... Poor Wang So~~~

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/09/spoilers-drinking-solo-monster-moon_20.html

Edited by LyraYoo
repost ^^
  • Like 6

11 hours ago, trizha1 said:

!!!! In the SBS live stream, they only kissed ONCE. Is this the international version??

I saw from ONE asia, they kissed twice, she pushed him away the first time and then he kissed again, and I saw in international version they cut direct to the second kiss :) cant wait for next episode.

Anyway, can someone will be kind enough to give us translation for the scene when HS put make up on WS and then she gives a letter, and Concubine Oh suddenly went in the room, I didn't see that scene from international version. 

Let's just hope the rating will continue to rise up to close to 10%.... this drama is so good and deserves minimum 10% rating.... congrats for more than 1 billion views in youku :) not to mention in any other countries, for sure it's going well in SE Asia :) 

Even my daughter and sons watch this drama with me, we wait for mon-tue 8 pm and standby infront of our tv LOL. They recommend it to their friends.

• Like 15

2 hours ago, tamciakpo said:

I hope they wont completely exclude this beautiful scene. Let it be : WS ask her to give him the answer and HS said if they are fated, they will meet at the festival and will recognize each other if they are fated.

Since we see WS giving the hairpin to HS, some fans speculate that

Spoiler

HS is wearing the hairpin in this scene as a sign that she's accepted his heart.

Edit: never mind. Somebody on DC called the hairpin makers and confirmed that they are different.

• Like 11

@briseis your analysis made me cry once more..aahhh..ottoke..I already have tears in my eyes...It took weeks for me and avoiding the last eps of BBJX to brought back the emotions that were drained by the drama..and now..we only at ep9..halfway of the journey..and I'm already teary..but despite of all this heart broken and heart wrenching and tears running down my eyes..I still want to watch the show..the emotions were too deep to let go..:tears:

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, ladyfriday said:

I hope you'll forgive me for cutting your post! But I think your second point is really super compelling. We know a history where Gwangjong is a good king (he abolished slavery and is--as someone on tumblr pointed out--far less brutal than some of the other emperors). We're operating on the assumption that Soo is remembering wrong; as far as I know, there's no record of Gwangjong killing his brothers (save for 9th). He kills his nephews but that's not really relevant here since they're not actual characters in the drama. What if Soo isn't remembering wrong, though? What if she is indeed from an alternate reality where Gwangjong went ruthlessly after the throne, slaying everyone in his path? And the whole point of her time-travel is so she can right the timeline and help mold Gwangjong into the emperor we know him to be. So in the end it's all a big paradox. If we consider what we know as the point of reference, then we can say that sometime between now and 942 someone (perhaps Ji Mong who has already been established as a time-traveller) messed with the timeline and caused an alternate reality where Gwangjong is an evil bro-murderer. In order to fix this, he finds Hae Soo in the affected reality and uses her to rewrite the timeline so that the original events (good Gwangjong) remain intact. So in the end for the history we know to have happened, the alternate reality with Guyliner Wang So (sorry I love calling him that lol) needed to have happened. The paradox is still the paradox.

Here's another thing: I don't know if it's just because of the red filter, but the scar in Soo's visions is absolutely invisible--like never existed. You'll notice in the drama's present, even after Soo covers it with her magic concealer, it's still juuuust visible. A faint line that reminds you that it is there. It makes me wonder: perhaps Guyliner Wang So wasn't scarred in the first place. That he was groomed to be evil alongside Yo by Queen Yoo instead of being abused and neglected and treated like a beast. That whatever someone else (for arguments' sake let's say Ji Mong) did to mess up the timeline created time-traveler Soo who was always meant to travel back and turn Gwangjong into the ruler we know. To ensure the original timeline remained intact, and the paradox remained the paradox.

Wow. That's confusing lol. 

The alternate option--that So is destined to be evil all along, that Soo's presence in his life has no lasting effect, that he and Soo don't get their happily ever after is too painful for me to think about. 

Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm reaching. This would be a total deviation from the original. But given that the visions didn't exist in the original, I'd think they're deviating? Because it doesn't make sense for Soo to keep insisting that Gwangjong is a bro-murderer when we know that he only killed one treasonous bro and a couple of nephews. Also, he's generally depicted as a good guy in sageuks? So I don't know.

I think it's the matte coloring which distorts is a little and makes it more difficult to see but if you look really closely you can see it running across his nose and between his eyebrows

tumblr_odtvnpRYFM1s8t96qo3_r1_1280.png (1280×720)

Here you can notice a hint of it under his eye

tumblr_odtvnpRYFM1s8t96qo4_r1_1280.png

On the other hand, this is from the episode 10 preview - you can't notice the scar at all

tumblr_odtjpwcei71s8t96qo10_r1_1280.png

• Like 21

The vision that HS see....just don't believe it...as much as ALL DRAMA PREVIEW ALWAYS PLAY A CON TO ME ALL THIS TIME....

Maybe HS is given the vision so she can change it from happening.....I don't think that vision will be happening in future. If there's someone die...for me it will be Mo and Yo....Mo died by Yo..and Yo killed by So....but not sure about Wook....I put him in 50-50 .....

JM definitely will do something IF HS TRYING TO MESSED WITH HIS HISTORY (The history that JM believe, you know what I mean?). He know HS will do something with So scar then So will have another courage to finish his job and chase his fate....the heaven already pick So....and HS is the person that will lead So to the gate. And it happen.

Based on the vision that make HS freaks out, I don't think that will be happening....I don't see why Eun has to die...General Park in on his side, Eun is on HS side....If a half brother must die I think its Wook. 

• Like 10

After watching the first episode again I found it interesting that the first dialogue HS has with the modern version of Ji Mong was about trust.

"She regrets trusting them now, and says that she believed that if she didn’t change, the people she loved and trusted wouldn’t change". 

Trust comes across many times. In her initial dialogues with Wook and later on with So. She repeated the same thing to So when he asked her if she can be trusted.

I wonder if "trust" is going to be the core value which will shape her future relationship with So and Wook.  

Wook keeps telling her to trust him in words only. So is about trust in action. 

Maybe that would be what would trigger HS and Wook's relationship to fall apart. What do you guys think?

By the sea I heard So mentioning for the first time the words "trust me" ( preview of ep 10 SBS version) and gives her the hairpin.

• Like 20

Okay, I am not supposed to talk about ratings but @qwenli made mentioned about it last night, so allow me to give my two cents.

The ratings drop from 6.9% to 6.2%, which is considerably minimal judging that MDBC drop from 21.3% to 19.6% and Monster, broadcasting its final 2 episodes raking in more ratings than usual which is at 12.1%.

It may not be a huge drop but what scares me is the the reception of the coming episode 10. Episode 8 was grandiose and so, people are tuning in to watch episode 9 (which is crappy). And evidently, episode 9 is lacking of Lee Jun Ki. 

• Like 18

51 minutes ago, tamciakpo said:

I hope they wont completely exclude this beautiful scene. Let it be : WS ask her to give him the answer and HS said if they are fated, they will meet at the festival and will recognize each other if they are fated.

What festival?? Festival that wang so and haesoo wear a mask ?? The poster of i.o.i ost song ??? 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

http://dreamingsnowflake2013.tumblr.com/post/150706806569/beware-for-this-post-is-dark-and-full-of

This is about ep 10, so if you dont want any spoilers dont read this

but i am looking forward to ep 10 and the advancement of WS-HS relationship.

NOW I CAN"T REALLY WAIT FOR THE NEXT WEEK!!!!

Thank you for the heads up  06

• Like 9

41 minutes ago, briseis said:

Well, all we can do is speculate until all is revealed. It's to the drama's credit how well it's written when despite it being a novel adaptation (plus there is the famous cdrama) that each move is unpredictable; and each step truly startling.

But you know, laralola, one of my awesome followers on Tumblr, made the connection I completely missed. 

Eun is PIERCED BY ARROWS

AND ARROWS ARE YO'S WEAPON OF CHOICE - SO IN THE END MAYBE WANG SO IS REALLY GIVING EUN MERCIFUL DEATH

Tricky because this is also a suggestive option to your theory :tears:

Cs1_boiUMAE-sw_.jpg

• Like 19

Just now, Yippeuni said:

your welcome

when i read the post i was having an OMGoodness moment because it totally makes sense the blood coughing I WAS LIKE YEAH! and then my heart snak because i have to wait till next week to see it!! NOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~

12 minutes ago, imposs90 said:

After watching the first episode again I found it interesting that the first dialogue HS has with the modern version of Ji Mong was about trust.

"She regrets trusting them now, and says that she believed that if she didn’t change, the people she loved and trusted wouldn’t change". 

Trust comes across many times. In her initial dialogues with Wook and later on with So. She repeated the same thing to So when he asked her if she can be trusted.

I wonder if "trust" is going to be the core value which will shape her future relationship with So and Wook.  

Wook keeps telling her to trust him in words only. So is about trust in action. 

Maybe that would be what would trigger HS and Wook's relationship to fall apart. What do you guys think?

By the sea I heard So mentioning for the first time the words "trust me" ( preview of ep 10 SBS version) and gives her the hairpin.

hmm i agree with that comment, perhaps at least for ep 10-11 maybe So is trying to reassure her? that he wont betray her trust. 

so far So has asked HS if he can trust her, and he did place his trust in her when he allowed her to do his makeup. maybe now it will be the reverse because So has never asked (correct me please) for HS to trust him. 

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Tricky because this is also a suggestive option to your theory :tears:

True, but Wook will never be a king and to command the royal soldiers, to order them to kill a prince, can only a king. And it will be Yo who will become the king.

• Like 19

6 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

There is one possibility: her visions are the memories of the real Hae Soo who witnessed a different past. Hae Jin was sent back to change that and create the real History. It is a warning that she should do something: help Wang So. Honestly, I can understand why Hae Soo freaked out, because her last vision was really brutal, violent and the Wang So was laughing like a mad man. I don't think, she misinterpretated the visions because she saw Wang So definitely using his sword against Eun.

I had this idea that as soon as Hae Soo dies, Wang So is changed and loses more and more his humanity which would explain why his last years of his reign were more brutal. But okay these are only suppositions. 

I have two possiblities

The first is what Soo sees is indeed what will happen in the future. Soo doesnt realize all the actions she takes to prevent this outcome is exactly what lead to the brutal WangSo.,especially the warnjng 8th prince part. Soo sent back to the past is not to change the history but to make sure the history stays exactly the way the modern knows :Gwangjong is indeed a good but brutal king

The second one is that what Soo sees are just a faulty memory of hers . All the premonitions will have some kind of twist like the scene when Eun was hit by the arrow is just So trying to help

• Like 13

anyone getting scary vibe from Wang Wook yet? lol when he was talking to his sis while looking at the rain he was like a different person like he's wearing a mask

I'm so disappointed from Hae su, she promised Wang So to trust her & she'll never change 1st, yet here she goes judging him based on a vision? my poor Wang So doesn't seem to catch a break  

so this is how Wang Wook will start thinking about going against Wang So when he previously seemed like he's on Wang So's side ? it's Hae Su who turned them against each other & changed history because in real history Wang Wook didn't fight Wang So ?

"the food I ate here wasn't bad but still, you should eat with your family so please don't ask me to come here again" Wang So disowning his evil mother made me happy for a moment there.... until he broke down 

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

I didn't post this one here because  I only quote and paraphrase and gush over that article that the amazing @wordsmyth0253, translated for us.

• Like 8

but i also want to said that i love how the writer stay true to the novel..

HS love with WW is pure magical and innocent.. its the same in the novel the love that make us have butterfly in stomach and goes so sweet between them.. there is no raw emotion that both HS and WW show between them.. maybe WW will start to realize that later on but trust me its too late..

but HS love with WS is pure deep and raw emotion.. its the kind that make you breathless around each other.. and yes their love going to be a dark twisted full with hurt and tears kind of love..  this show the maturity of HS in term of loving someone.. WS will be someone that she loved to her death.. between them its not just love but hate the angst in their relationship is too much in the future..

this is the reason why the story between 4th and Ruoxi so famous.. their love is such a beautiful but a tragic one.. the one that people cry and remember watching or reading the drama..

WS and HS love is the essence of this drama.. whether its going to end well or tragic i don't know but i think their love story will make us swoon and cry for them...

so i'm preparing my heart for all the angst that will come...  

• Like 18