Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

19 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

your most welcome dear...

yes thats correct you need to know how and why it happened (visions) and how much it can effect the person seeing it and the reality. cause until you have faced that moment you cant feel it same way. Also everyone has their own of handling such situation, here we are talking about a gal of 21st century who is in Gpryeo and having flashes related to people there, whmeo she never knew in her original life. Had it been her 21st century life should would have reacted differently cause she might say its not possible and reject saying it cant happen. but here she knows that Gwangjong was one ruthless and killer kinda king and then she sees those flashes here just making her terrified during all her interaction with WS.... cause she knows that happened and now she is seeing the transition of Prince WS to King WS and that makes her heart skipping beats in fear...

hope we can have more clarity on those flashes when she tells it to WS directly (will she ever..hmm i just can wonder)

I agree about the flashes of premonition is causing her fear. She tries to reason with it by saying WS is not like that with her but more tragic premonition is coming her way. So it's understandable she was shaken in fear literally. 

I'm just glad that the prod gave us a better basis or explanation to HS's capabilty with JM story. But to me It's still rather weak. Like she can see flashes of premonition too back in the future just not that intense for example. If it went like this, it will only come out of nowhere because we don't know wether JM story was true or not. 

I'm sorry you have to experience that kind of things. It must be scary sometimes. And the worst thing is many times no one believe you. But don't worry, I do. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, liddi said:

The edited SBS version subs for Ep8 are now complete, with much gratitude and thanks to the marvellous fan translations by @ruizaio, @wordsmyth0253 and 4seasonswithIU, without whom we would be missing out on so much. For those who are interested, please drop me a PM. Thank you!

Me too.. Send me too!! I'm more curious of the reedited.. :) 

• Like 7

I have one complaint about the last episode: too many close-ups.:crazy:  It really annoyed me, only seeing their faces so close and so often, especially when they didn't need to do it, like for example: the three persons behind the door waiting for Eun. Each face was shown very close and later, we had the picture of the group, really unnecessary. Sure, we need to see their reactions, especially when it comes to emotional scenes, however it was too often used so that it slowed down the flow of the story.

So far I've got the impression that Yeon Hwa might tell to Yoo that Wook loves Hae Soo. In my opinion, she will use Hae Soo in order to get the support from Wang Wook. In my opinion, Yoo must have realised the influence of Hae Soo on Wang So. Yeon Hwa could get rid of Hae Soo so that she can get closer to Wang So. Yeon Hwa is not stupid and the Queen seems pleased to see her. So she was expecting her. Yoo on the other hand can achieve to get Wang Wook on her side, when he sees that Hae Soo stays by Wang So's side. To me, the empress knows Wang So very well, he will do anything for the person he loves. She has witnessed it. She thought, she still had power over him, but the dinner made her realise that Wang So was no longer waiting for her recognition any longer. As she felt it, she needed to hurt him, however Wang So was strong enough to hide his pain so that he could stop her in her attack.

Okay, everything is based on the RAW... 

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

I agree about the flashes of premonition is causing her fear. She tries to reason with it by saying WS is not like that with her but more tragic premonition is coming her way. So it's understandable she was shaken in fear literally. 

I'm just glad that the prod gave us a better basis or explanation to HS's capabilty with JM story. But to me It's still rather weak. Like she can see flashes of premonition too back in the future just not that intense for example. If it went like this, it will only come out of nowhere because we don't know wether JM story was true or not. 

I'm sorry you have to experience that kind of things. It must be scary sometimes. And the worst thing is many times no one believe you. But don't worry, I do. 

same with me... its not something that you can see just like that... there have to be tons of tons of connections between both sender and receiver, be it family background, birth date, names, birth locations etc etc etc....( and if you start looking for how and when it started it gonna be crazy ride of emotions to overwhelm you enough to not let you think anything else for days) so i expect prod will give us some valid and concrete justification as to WHY only HS seeing those visions related to only WS no one else.

no need to sorry dear... it was crazy like hell... you cant tell anyone cause they will think of you a lunatic and if you tell other person abt whom you are seeing flashed they will laugh and nothing else... i havent told all this to anyone (only one of my best frnd and here on soompi)

• Like 15

1 hour ago, sarasona said:

I watch it my mobile without glasses. I wont watch it in laptop with my parents around since I will give werid reactions and my parents will regret giving birth to me..lol

Such is the life of a closeted kdrama addict.

• Like 12

23 minutes ago, Corina Elena said:
  Reveal hidden contents

:bawling: In the chinese version they don't end up together, will this be the same for the korean version? (or they will make a sequel like the chinese version)

Hide contents

I don't think they will make a sequel because of the bad rating in korea...

• Like 8

The next episode is much more darker than the other episodes. There is something mystery about the 8th prince. We don't know who he is. He doesn't show us his feelings or emotion about his wife that left him. He lacks of giving love to his wife. He should have done that before they got married. 

And as for the 4th prince, he determines to get attention from his entire family. He needs affection and care. Good thing that Hae Soo always look after Wang So. Their feelings is much more deeper than Wook. They are both strong connection but out of fear. I get the feeling if they end up each other though what if he or she die. Will it change the history to the future?

• Like 13

hi

i have been stalking this thread for really long. enjoyed so many versatile views.at last decided to input my thoughts too. i have tried to watch raw version which is same as watching a silent movie for me because i dont understand korean language. still from the updates and discussions going on i more or less understood the episode. in my opinion soo freaking out that much from her visions is a bit understandable. what i didnt like was she freaked out like as if its happening now only. on the second thought i kind of get where is she coming from.still.on harsh things she said to so, we have to look at the fact that she was already not in her right mind, and so coming and hugging just made her burst out.

i think i may be a saddist as i enjoyed the kiss even though i really dislike forced relationships. but i am watching and rewatching that scene.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, sarasona said:

I watch it my mobile without glasses. I wont watch it in laptop with my parents around since I will give werid reactions and my parents will regret giving birth to me..lol

hahaha.... i can feel for you then... all this amazing cinematography you have to watch on mobile..addiction is all i can say is something we cant recover from..

• Like 12

Spoiler

i wonder if the drama will show Wang So killing his young nephews or just show him killing the 9th prince, but not the nephews.

historical spoiler

• Like 8

the subs are out but I am so afraid to have my little heart squeezed and then crashed into little tiny pieces. I have a week full with job interviews. I don't want to look gloomy.

Do you guys also get affected by the mood of the leads on your favorite drama? like really getting emotionally invested to the point that you feel rejected and miserable, when they are rejected?  Or am I the real weird one and I need to get a life and find a man? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 19

11 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

There is one possibility: her visions are the memories of the real Hae Soo who witnessed a different past. Hae Jin was sent back to change that and create the real History. It is a warning that she should do something: help Wang So. Honestly, I can understand why Hae Soo freaked out, because her last vision was really brutal, violent and the Wang So was laughing like a mad man. I don't think, she misinterpretated the visions because she saw Wang So definitely using his sword against Eun.

I had this idea that as soon as Hae Soo dies, Wang So is changed and loses more and more his humanity which would explain why his last years of his reign were more brutal. But okay these are only suppositions. 

I like your basis of thinking. I think the prod team shoukd use that one instead of JM explanation. 

But can we not let her die like the C vers? I feel sorry for WS already. 

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

no need to sorry dear... it was crazy like hell... you cant tell anyone cause they will think of you a lunatic and if you tell other person abt whom you are seeing flashed they will laugh and nothing else... i havent told all this to anyone (only one of my best frnd and here on soompi)

You are right... and is better not to tell that to others that aren't close friends and only if you feel the need to do it...because you know there are not a lot of openminded people in the world and they will think you are crazy or joking...something like that. I understand why is easier to talk about of it in soompi because many of us are openminded in the thread. I also believe you and hope those flashes don't continue to appear in your life. :) 

• Like 11

Hi guys...I want to share my complains!

I still love this drama but still so much things keep disturbing me! :mellow:

1- you know some anti's (I'm not taking them as public bc they just random anti) were saying "this drama looks like a historical BOF's, where is the old good sageuk dramas?"...still I don't think ıts a teenage drama but storyline getting boring bc ıts going so slow and keep repeating...At first episodes ıt was so excited but there is nothing going on right now. Hae Soo and Wook relation is most boring love story that I ever see...sorry shippers I respect you but they are like old couple in their 80's, drowsy staring, very serious talks without any lover actions...they are so boring and ıf both side are openly showing their feelings there has to be some action. we know director is not giving it bc they are not the actual couple but still not believable. and like every time we keep saying..how she will fall in love with prince 4th while she is in love with prince 8th? we know she will change So but why she will choose him? they need to give her a good reason for sudden change at feelings.

2- HS and So! HS already knows that one of this brothers will be the killer and kill everyone. she actually not really care about it. just thought at one scene. normally ıf you know a very important truth, you have to be nervous every time! one of them will kill everyone..maybe even you! she shows the real nerve when she get its 4th prince. 

About So, we are talking about a guy who will kill all his family without any pity, even his innocent little brother 10th prince and his wife with devilish laugh...that means So is a evil. really a bad man. but someone who can do this can't be that nice and thoughtful. Bc he is a main character director giving him a nice person aura but ıts again not believable. how someone can change 180 degree. ıt just happen in horror movies not dramas taken based on historical events. lets say he will be in anger crisis, become insane bc smth will happen. what would happen? lets say they will all come together and kill SH so he will be so mad and kill everyone but we all know that its all about being next king and thinking everyone as the pawn inside the SH murder case is just so delulu. and there is no story like that. so how he will do this with his good man character? they need to give us good reasons after this point.

3- poor Seohyun. I'm Sone and started this drama first for seeing Seo's acting. but WTF is this? in one episode she is in a exile with a homeless aura, with dirty clothes, at other scene she is randomly making sword dance at middle of the forest with full make-up and good clothes and she can't even see prince 13th and the childs sitting in there..and what is the prince doing in there? so random...very stupid ridiculous meaningless 3 min. they need to give detailed story about that prince and that princess love line..she even taken as very important person in history.

sorry guys..I know I complained so much but have to share it... I like this drama and want it to go in best way...I know director will change everything but I hope ıt won't happen suddenly without a good process.

love you all...see you..

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

I like your basis of thinking. I think the prod team shoukd use that one instead of JM explanation. 

But can we not let her die like the C vers? I feel sorry for WS already. 

Well, I like her being with Wang So, but she belongs to another century and Goreyo is really dangerous. My hope is that he meets her in the future. Since JM was able to travel to the future, why not him as well? Does it sound weird? I mean the real Wang So goes to the future, just like she traveled to the past. I am not fond of reincarnation. I want him to remember her.

• Like 18

Moon Lovers, lets vote for Kang Ha-Neul in the latest DramaFever poll.

Below is a snapshot of the results so far.

SHR%200-DF-Poll-3-KHN_zps8hwoafjk.png

Vote on DramaFever twitter account

https://twitter.com/dramafever

I try to vote on these, because I think this is DramaFever way of gathering information about the actors we like.

Hopefully, it will help us get more content with Kan Ha-Neul on DramaFever, in the future

• Like 16