[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Annyeong yeorobun!! OMO. We have so much to look forward to!!!  I created the following poll to help increase the drama's topicality in Naver. Every little bit helps to show our support, right? Please make sure to participate, and feel free to retweet to those who follow you to increase participation.

Ep8n9highlights_zpshnh2kxcm.png

@bebebisous33 Our evil queen deserves to languish and eventually perish from a terminal illness so that she has time to reflect on all her actions...especially in regard to So.

• Like 22

@bebebisous33 I think Queen Yoo will die because of disease..maybe when WS become a king,she will feel broken heart..because she hates him so much..maybe WY already died?and she'll blame WS becoz of that..and maybe Jung would be sent away by WS to somewhere far at the battle field and in the front line (guessing from the preview where he shows off his sword skill to HS,probably he'd be a general?). Then once again,Queen Yoo will blame WS for sending her fav son Jung to die  (at front line battle field). She'd be very angry to WS but she become powerless now as WS become the King,and she couldn't do anything to vent her anger. So she will has a disease that stroke her becoz of her stress,and her mind would be very unstable. In the end,she'll die of broken heart. That's my opinion though :)

• Like 11

HER GENTLE HAND ON HIS FACE

Yes this scene is really beautiful isn't it... HaeSoo (IU's) hands are really small...(as IU herself lamented in one interview).  But the effect of the smallness of her hand and how  tender it is  on his tormented scarred face.... the feels...emotionally charged scene.

And then I remembered that one line from the poem ( Somewhere I Have Never Travelled, Gladly Beyond )

"Nobody...not even the rain ...has such small hands :wub:

Spoiler

SOMEWHERE I HAVE NEVER TRAVELLED, GLADLY BEYOND
E. E. Cummings, 1894 - 1962

somewhere i have never travelled,gladly beyond
any experience, your eyes have their silence:
in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me,
or which i cannot touch because they are too near

your slightest look easily will unclose me
though i have closed myself as fingers,
you open always petal by petal myself as Spring opens
(touching skilfully,mysteriously)her first rose

or if your wish be to close me,i and
my life will shut very beautifully,suddenly,
as when the heart of this flower imagines
the snow carefully everywhere descending;

nothing which we are to perceive in this world equals
the power of your intense fragility:whose texture
compels me with the colour of its countries,
rendering death and forever with each breathing

(i do not know what it is about you that closes
and opens;  only something in me understands
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses)
nobody,not even the rain,has such small hands 
:wub:

• Like 21

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

A question to all of you: How should Queen's life end?  

- suicide

- execution

- assassination

- painful disease

Which one do you prefer? If she is killed, then by whom?

Killed by WS execution...cant see anything better than this but i know a son like WS will not do it than suicide after seeing WS getting throne..

• Like 10

12 hours ago, Evelyn C said:

Hong Jong Hyun must be doing a great job as a villain - I just wish his character would spontaneously combust each time he opens his mouth! :angry:

he did well. hhhong jong hyun in such a sweet soft spoken guy but i totally forget that when seeing wang yo. 

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, junee22 said:

@bebebisous33 I think Queen Yoo will die because of disease..maybe when WS become a king,she will feel broken heart..because she hates him so much..maybe WY already died?and she'll blame WS becoz of that..and maybe Jung would be sent away by WS to somewhere far at the battle field and in the front line (guessing from the preview where he shows off his sword skill to HS,probably he'd be a general?). Then once again,Queen Yoo will blame WS for sending her fav son Jung to die  (at front line battle field). She'd be very angry to WS but she become powerless now as WS become the King,and she couldn't do anything to vent her anger. So she will has a disease that stroke her becoz of her stress,and her mind would be very unstable. In the end,she'll die of broken heart. That's my opinion though :)

I just want her to get scarred and live a looong life hated by all because she is a vain woman who just looks at the appearance and not the person . Maybe give yo a scar too :crazy:

• Like 11

1474261780-1777220748.jpg

Seon Deok (SD) said :Do you see that???? the pages in our drama thread reach 492 already...

Eun said : I don't care I still pissed that my brothers stole my birthday gift from HS last week, also because of Yo hyung tonight So hyung will have intimate moment with HS.... 7

LETS BREAK 500 PAGES AND MAKE RAIN TONIGHT!!!!!!!

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

Seon Deok (SD) said :Do you see that???? the pages in our drama thread reach 492 already...

Eun said : I don't care I still pissed that my brothers stole my birthday gift from HS last week, also because of Yo hyung tonight So hyung will have intimate moment with HS.... 7

LETS BREAK 500 PAGES AND MAKE RAIN TONIGHT!!!!!!!

cute couple seon deck and eun later getting married

i like eun & haesoo chemistry as a friend, they really like siblings

• Like 21

26 minutes ago, lovedrama11 said:

I just want her to get scarred and live a looong life hated by all because she is a vain woman who just looks at the appearance and not the person . Maybe give yo a scar too :crazy:

@meahri_1 you both had a similar idea. I really like it... Wang So as king lets her live a long time to witness how he overshadows her so that his warning comes true: he will make her to look only at him. She who wanted her son (Yo) to make her shine is condamned to live next to him in the shadow. That would be a torment for her because she would feel so powerless and little.

@briseis In your analysis of the finale scene, I disagree that Wang So thought, Hae Soo had betrayed him. Yes, he had that thought for one second, when Eun mentioned Hae Soo, however she had the time to object and say, that this was not what she meant. With this single sentence, Wang So understood after that, she was not involved in the trap. She got dragged into. He had this thought of betrayal for one second, but hearing Hae Soo's protest was enough to stop it. Sure, she couldn't explain herself because of Yo's intervention. Yet I think, So knows Yo pretty well enough to realise that he had used Hae Soo. The way Yo treated Hae Soo: "A court lady is not allowed to get involved..." is also an indication. Another clue that Wang So still trusts her is when she runs after him, he asked her if his brothers had not enough fun. He was not including her that she would enjoy making fun of him.  

• Like 20