[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Good grief... how do you all do this... Setting up camp on this thread 24/7. And no episode has aired yet. Imagine what will happen when Ep. 8 airs... Soompi's going to experience a crash of dynastic proportions.

IKR? This thread is moving in lightning speed xD

I can't even keep up. I was gone for a few minutes and every one was already crazy jumping the thread XDD

I think it will be crazier later at night when the episode airs! There will be a lot of fangirling mode and squeling.

Well I'm ready. My heart is ready. I know I'll hyperventilate later because of the ScarCouple's moments XDD :wub:

• Like 13

5 hours ago, ahriev said:

Hi too...

Hide contents

Punten ikut gabung juga... Senang bisa bareng-bareng ketemu di sini 

Emang baru aktif belakangan ini.... (sebelumnya cuma baca-baca aja)

Hi too..... sure many of us are from Indonesia, and now 3 more hours till ep 8, I'll be watching from One Asia channel :) then tomorrow will look for the sbs versions raws to be subbed hehehe... now it's become like a habit to keep checking both versions. I have watched each episode 2-3 times, now I'm so obsessed hahaha..... I've abandoning other dramas because of this LOL

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

Thinking about that scar... The 4th Prince has never revealed to her how and by whom he was injured, and probably nobody else told her, so Hae Soo would presumably think that it's "simply" a battle scar or something... That's very far from the real story. I'm wondering when and how she'll get to know that his own mother hurt him that cruelly and then sent him away hoping that he'll die by somebody else's hand far from the court's judging eyes...

me too. I can imagine her giving So a hug and crying for him and ranting how can there be such a mother like that and asking if it's really her mother.  T^T

• Like 21

Another big question for me is: will she ever reveal to him that she comes from the distant future? Probably not, but in that casa I wonder "how can she spend her life with the person she loves and she's so open with, while keeping from him such a big secret?"
*pondering*

• Like 23

4 hours ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

선공개 8회

소: 넌...이 흉측한 얼굴이 아무렇지도 않는 거냐? 불쌍해서 이래?
수: 맨날 죽이네 살리네 하는 분을 어떻게 불쌍해 합니까? 흉이 있건 없건, 사람들이 어떻게 보든, 황자님이 좋은 사람이라는 것이 저한텐 더 중요합니다... 겨우 한 뼘이네요. 이 한 뼘때문에 긴 인생이 어두운 건 좀 억울하잖아요. 

So: You...are you not at all affected by this hideous face? Are you acting like this out of pity?
Su: How can you pity someone who's always going on about killing and saving [people]? Whether you have a scar or not, no matter how people see you, the fact that you're a good person is more important to me. (So releases her wrist and she touches his face again) In the end, it's only a single hand-span. Having your whole long life be dark because of this one hand-span...doesn't that seem a bit unfair?

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

Sorry... I got a little lost here. What do you refer to? What "offspring"? Which "wake"?

Wake means here mourning, offspring means child/here son. @40somethingahjumma meant that the scar is a reminded that her husband wasn't hurt by the loss of his son. He got married, while she was mourning for the death of her son. For her, the scar illustrates how little her son meant to his father, how heartless he was to her and her dead son. For her, he was just greedy and selfish: his situation mattered more than his family.

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

Another big question for me is: will she ever reveal to him that she comes from the distant future? Probably not, but in that casa I wonder "how can she spend her life with the person she loves and she's so open with, while keeping from him such a big secret?"
*pondering*

I think she will imply it and only later on…. he will realise it to be true.  I think 13th prince will play a role in confirming that too if this drama will follow the Chinese version to a tee in the end. 

• Like 15

I've seen the vid @KdramaSwimmer. It's lovely isn't it? I know HS isn't in love with WS yet but to see her feeling his scar so gentle like that enough to make a torned soul like WS comeback to being alive under the sun again. I understand why he falls so hard for Soo after this. Enough to take a poison in her stand. 

It's just that.. Oh my poor Wook. :tears: He too wants nothing more than be happy with Soo. 

Why do they make to pushed Soo and her the black goat for poisoning the CP to keep Wook in check though? I don't understand. If anything, that will make him more enraged deep inside.  

There's a cut from the long preview where Wook sit down with a bothered look in a dark robe. He's so handsome but yet so dark it kind of make me thinking what's going trough his head. How I long for that day to come... Hurry up take Soo away, WS!

• Like 18

Whoaa so many new pictures and new content this week, we're being spoiled to no end. I love love love it! I haven't been this excited for a drama since I know not when. I'd like to thank everyone for the pictures, the translations and the invigorating discussions. Cheers!

• Like 16