Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

19 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@briseis In your analysis of the finale scene, I disagree that Wang So thought, Hae Soo had betrayed him. Yes, he had that thought for one second, when Eun mentioned Hae Soo, however she had the time to object and say, that this was not what she meant. With this single sentence, Wang So understood after that, she was not involved in the trap. She got dragged into. He had this thought of betrayal for one second, but hearing Hae Soo's protest was enough to stop it. Sure, she couldn't explain herself because of Yo's intervention. Yet I think, So knows Yo pretty well enough to realise that he had used Hae Soo. The way Yo treated Hae Soo: "A court lady is not allowed to get involved..." is also an indication. Another clue that Wang So still trusts her is when she runs after him, he asked her if his brothers had not enough fun. He was not including her that she would enjoy making fun of him.  

i want to add a little about your post..

when HS go after WS he said 'why? do they want to play more jokes on me?' WS actually not including her in that sentence.. he knew that she have nothing to do its just she being used caused she the closest person to him.. 

• Like 12
  • Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Wake means here mourning, offspring means child/here son. @40somethingahjumma meant that the scar is a reminded that her husband wasn't hurt by the loss of his son. He got married, while she was mourning for the death of her son. For her, the scar illustrates how little her son meant to his father, how heartless he was to her and her dead son. For her, he was just greedy and selfish: his situation mattered more than his family.

Sorry, I hadn't read the phrase carefully and so I didn't understand it was about the evil queen... I got it later (and deleted my really dumb question). :-D

• Like 3

Guys we already in pages 493. I bet this pages will hit 550 until tomorrow morning :D:D 

gosj i feel my stomach filled up with butterflies and i cant hold my excitement. 

I am not able to watch it live since it's rain cat and dong here so i will rely on your recaps guys.

Lets see our beauty release the beast from the cage he endured for the rest of his life

• Like 11

Aigoo....I'm so excited for the next episode that I actually woke up 3 hours early so I can have a good internet connection to livestream.

I can't wait for HS-WS scenes....that preview was beautiful and a wonderful thing to wake up to:heart::heart:

PS. LJK and PBG are having a face-off right now......let's vote for our 4th prince http://www.hallyuvote.com/

• Like 11
1 minute ago, dhia205 said:

what about kidnap him and trow him to the wolf?? :phew:

Wang Wook better get thrown into my bush because i will take care of him with gentle and softy lmao

15 MINUTES GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 8
Just now, Caelia Celia said:

@dhia205 @ruzikie 

volcano would be better, don't u think so ? 

Volcano? Lmao what we have done ? 

Since in the long trailer, Wang Wook has been seen wear the black hanbok and i guess the black side of him would appear. 

We shall redeem him into throw him into the pool so his black side will be gone because the black only suits to our big bad wolf aka our Beast, Wang So xD 

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST COUPLE FIGHTING!!!

• Like 8
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner