[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

WS: look at me. Your eyes. That look. I hate it so much. Don't look at me like that again

HS is surprised n asked how is she looking at him

WS is angry. He said it's pity

He said he don't want to see that look again. He said he don't wan to see her again. 

He walked off

HS mumbled to herself.. I meant well

• Like 23

Earthquake strokes SK 2 times this month..hope the ppl won't affected so bad..I'll pray for our actors to stay safe (yes,only our actors&actresses) and ppl who didn't say hateful comments..may all of them safe..(am I this evil?oh God..forgive my soul)..still,I hope all ppl in SK stay safe..if it's 4.5 than maybe its not too dangerous..lets all pray for them.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, sharreb said:

WS: look at me. Your eyes. That look. I hate it so much. Don't look at me like that again

HS is surprised n asked how is she looking at him

WS is angry. He said it's pity

He said he don't want to see that look again. He said he don't wan to see her again. 

He walked off

HS mumbled to herself.. I meant well

OMO,.. She just let him go away.....?

• Like 10

Okaaaaaaaaay here we go!!!!! FInally

Ending scene of last episode...Wang So asking her to look at him properly (thank God this part was subbed last week!!)

Ugh, Wang So, let me hug you. Hae Soo doesn't looked frightened of him at all, they are having an intense convo, and she finally looks away and he lets her wrist drop. But she looks at him again...andddd Exit 4th Prince....aw poor baby.

Hae Soo looks after him in worry and Wang So is back to brooding while staring at the moon. BAEK MY LOVE, YES TALK TO YOUR BIG BRO...who is now pretending to be asleep.

• Like 19

@dhia205 @ruzikie

i like the gentle side of wook .. but i hate what he will turn to be

am allirgec to those type of characters " like wook " , they are so nice and gentle .. but when the lose something they love and they are crazy about .. because they don't accept there rules .. they turn to be freekly gloomy monsters .. 

so if u want chingu am going to cast my spell and send him to the futuer for u 2 , but plz share him , don't fight bcauze of him xD .. 

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, junee22 said:

Sorry to cut your post chingu..already voted..haha :D Of course Our Asia's 4th prince lol..kkkk..sorry I'll put this at spoiler tag..coz its off topic..anyone know and want to answer maybe?but ignore it if you don't like it..h3he

Reveal hidden contents

I accidentally (yes,accidentally coz I don't watch the drama yet) that LJG and PBG are played together.. I mean co-starred at Scholar Who Walk The Night..is it true?PBG is the prince,and LJG is the scholar vampire

Spoiler

Yes, PBG was only in the show at the beginning. They were best friends.

• Like 6

Baek and So continue to talk, thank God it doesn't seem like So is mad at him...he's telling Baek a story?? Baek mentioned Hae Soo...please tell me someone who knows korean is watching!

And ooooh Lady Oh and Hae Soo are attending to the King, who is getting his make up on! King is talking to Hae Soo..And Hae Soo is leaving. And ...whoa..King Taejo has looooong hair this is very surprising..and Lady Oh definitely has a thing for him...Annnnd Queen SoveryTerrible walks in and wants to take over the hard dressing role...

• Like 19

Hae Soo is serving tea to the Nice Queen and the rest of the Princes...her eyes land on So...who...seems to not want the tea she is serving...ugh are you mad at her, So? Nice Queen says something..and now we have YAY FRIENDSHIP WITH BAEK AND HAE SOO!!

• Like 19

START!!!

GOD my soompi is acting...

jump to lady SG pampering on king Taejo.Lady SG do his hair. 

Crazy eomma come into the room and tell her that she will do it. She ask for the thing to put on the bun.the stick. Then she put it 

HS is serving tea for the princes and queen Hwangbo.

Eun praise her..Jung also. 

All princes are there. When HS about to pour into So cup, So refuse it.

• Like 22