[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

선공개 8회

소: 넌...이 흉측한 얼굴이 아무렇지도 않는 거냐? 불쌍해서 이래?
수: 맨날 죽이네 살리네 하는 분을 어떻게 불쌍해 합니까? 흉이 있건 없건, 사람들이 어떻게 보든, 황자님이 좋은 사람이라는 것이 저한텐 더 중요합니다... 겨우 한 뼘이네요. 이 한 뼘때문에 긴 인생이 어두운 건 좀 억울하잖아요. 

So: You...are you not at all affected by this hideous face? Are you acting like this out of pity?
Su: How can you pity someone who's always going on about killing and saving [people]? Whether you have a scar or not, no matter how people see you, the fact that you're a good person is more important to me. (So releases her wrist and she touches his face again) In the end, it's only a single hand-span. Having your whole long life be dark because of this one hand-span...doesn't that seem a bit unfair?

This translation deserves an OHHHMYYYY...GAAAAAWWDD!! :w00t: as well as a WaAaaAaAaahhhh..!!:blush:   btw, .is this where she applies BB Cream -Goryeo version? :P  hurry up already, ep 8

• Like 10

@Onur_dem thank you for the clips (I was like..AAAAHHHHHHHHH kiss him!!! lol) and @wordsmyth0253 thank you soo much for the translation..and I'm waiting for tonight's recaps..hahahaha lol (as you all know already at my place the internet only made me frustrated so...) @qwenli enjoy your dinner sweetheart.. :)

I love the article about LJG that posted by @LyraYoo ..thank you so much..before I read the acrticle I watched LJG Healing Camp eps..and I was like remembering some lines I like about being an actor "Every little thing that you've experienced in life..either it's good or bad thing,it'll come to your advantage and could be used later to improve your acting skills". And that's exactly what LJG said..and that's how I know he could portray WS's character so well..he already experienced the feelings of being lonely and betrayal..okay..that's off topic..forgive me for that. And like many has mentioned here before,the actors&actresses at this drama are all act very good. Many of the young/juniors are talented. Nam Joo Hyuk and Ji Soo..they acted well at their previous dramas before..though they would need more experiences..okay I'm mumbling again..my apologies..

Anyway..I'm so excited like all of you to watch tonight's episode..Happy Moonday everyone!!! :heart:

• Like 11

12 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I am thinking like you. Our heroine's spirit won't change, like for example she will still fight for justice, tolerance and freedom or f. ex. she will remain a kind person. On the other hand, Hae Soo will become less innocent and learn not to trust people so easily, like she used to in the past. She is still far too naive for my taste.   

This is partly why I think she's not really in love with Uk but with the image of him as her knight in shining armour.

@cedarwood -- Your English is fine dear. No problems understanding what you're saying. And I too am hoping for a happy ending if not in Goryeo at least in South Korea 2016. However, even if we don't get a happily-ever-after for So-Soo, I'd like them to have loads of skinship before someone has to die.

@sukbin

I'm a big fan of the mask too. I'd be very sad to see it go as well but since no king of Goryeo is supposed to have even a scratch on his body, he will have to ditch the thing once he makes up his mind to take the throne. As I've said on a number of occasion, LJG is so much more attractive with the mask on and it makes watching his character all the more immersive. Wang So is such a fascinating character in this drama even without the romance.

Good grief... how do you all do this... Setting up camp on this thread 24/7. And no episode has aired yet. Imagine what will happen when Ep. 8 airs... Soompi's going to experience a crash of dynastic proportions.

• Like 18

17 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

I think we're not the only who's hearts are beating so fast right now because of this scene. Wang So's heart must be beating so fast too in this moment xD :wub:

#ScarCouple all the way~~

OH MY GOD....

My heart burst.... 

Bad HaeSoo, why she has to touch him by hand instead of brush (owh... but I like that very much)

6 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

I can say IU's calm face fits the ever conflicted character of Wang So. I so love how she got all the chills while touching a lee jun ki face. Maybe the reason why my heart is crazily hyperventilating is imagining how on earth to be calm while being almost zero proximity with such a beauty ? Hae Soo how can be you?  Okay. Im fangirling from here to Goryeo and beyond haha.

Our AH-HEE OTP 

Hide contents

Didn't expect this but really happy for BaekAh dan WooHee...

This Moonday is worth for expecting

Start the ship captain!!! Scar Couple and Ah-Hee (is it the right name?) Couple sailing

Woooo

• Like 13

@40somethingahjumma That's why I am eager :w00t: to watch is how Hae Soo will finally see Wang Wook for whom he is: a man of empty words and less of actions. I can understand why she kind of fell for him because he was nice, well-mannered, but he confined in her too: he told her about his past. Yet he never gave her real advices in order to survive in that palace ("Don't worry", "Everything will be fine") and he never really helped her too, when he could have. He wasn't honest with her as he couldn't tell her that her situation was worrisome, unlike Wang So who confronted her with reality. 

I found it really interesting when @skxz posted pictures of Wang So and Wang Wook realising their feelings for Hae Soo. Striking was that Wang Wook was so upset that he couldn't control his emotions (sure, it is also related to the incident which was not a happy one, like with Wang So and the birthday party). Both wanted to be alone, but Wang So remained calm the entire time, he thought about the past events and realised it. Wang So who has problems to control his emotions and temper, behaved the opposite what we would have expected. On the other hand, wang Wook was so destabilised that he couldn't stand and cried. I guess, his vulnerability must have shocked him... it was more than he thought, she could have died because the incident was closed.

• Like 19

2 hours ago, Onur_dem said:

Ack! That kind of intimacy... Sheesh girl, if that guy wasn't in love with you before, he will be now.

It's like foreplay with a finger.  (Ooops... did I really say that?)

This show just hits all the right notes. The feels... the feels...

Dear me... no wonder this thread went berserk...

1 hour ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

선공개 8회

수: 맨날 죽이네 살리네 하는 분을 어떻게 불쌍해 합니까? 흉이 있건 없건, 사람들이 어떻게 보든, 황자님이 좋은 사람이라는 것이 저한텐 더 중요합니다... 겨우 한 뼘이네요. 이 한 뼘때문에 긴 인생이 어두운 건 좀 억울하잖아요. 

So: You...are you not at all affected by this hideous face? Are you acting like this out of pity?
Su: How can you pity someone who's always going on about killing and saving [people]? Whether you have a scar or not, no matter how people see you, the fact that you're a good person is more important to me. (So releases her wrist and she touches his face again) In the end, it's only a single hand-span. Having your whole long life be dark because of this one hand-span...doesn't that seem a bit unfair?

Beautiful scene... wonderfully done. Gorgeous, just gorgeous.

Why or why do I have to attend professional development tomorrow? Why? Why?

Stuck in workshops all day with this hanging over my head. Life just ain't fair.

Yup. Somebody needs to make an MV with Love Me Like You Do. Right now.

• Like 23

26 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

When she touches his scar and caressing it carefully i was like they better put Ellie Goulding's song. 

TOUCH ME LIKE YOU DOOOOO YIHAAAAAA

5 HOURS AGAIN BEFORE I AM DYING

That's why I said Ellie Goulding's song would fit..ahahahhaha lol..btw @MadraRua I couldn't see the MVs you made..waeyoo??? where has it gone??? (praying one more time so LJG and IU could duet for the ost :wub:)

@40somethingahjumma @MadraRua already made an MV with the song..but the vid just won't loading and it didn't appear though I refreshed the page over and over again..(and I lost focus also at work..oh this drama)

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I found it really interesting when @skxz posted pictures of Wang So and Wang Wook realising their feelings for Hae Soo. Striking was that Wang Wook was so upset that he couldn't control his emotions (sure, it is also related to the incident which was not a happy one, like with Wang So and the birthday party). Both wanted to be alone, but Wang So remained calm the entire time, he thought about the past events and realised it. Wang So who has problems to control his emotions and temper, behaved the opposite what we would have expected. On the other hand, wang Wook was so destabilised that he couldn't stand and cried. I guess, his vulnerability must have shocked him... it was more than he thought, she could have died because the incident was closed.

I love your writing it is absolutely amazing and you basically covered everything that I thought. 

Although their circumstances were different when they realised it is also very interesting to see that one was during the day and the other was at night. Wook was distressed and unable to control his emotions and being set at night gives a feeling that he was trying hard to suppress it as he was hitting himself in the chest. The irony of it all was that he looked like he was in so much pain.

Whilst with So he was sitting next to a beautiful pond in the light of day and when he realised he was only slightly flustered. In So's case with all the greenery and essence of spring it gave off vibes that it was the emergence of a completely new emotion to him. He's so adorable.

Your analysis of Soo/So and Soo/Wook relationships are so on point and I love reading them please keep them coming :)

• Like 24

2 hours ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

선공개 8회

thank you for the translation!!

watching the preview and getting the translation is making me so excited for tonight!:heart:

it is just amazing how they have bonded, and i really love it that HS (especially since she is from the modern era) isnt affected by So's scar. I am sure So's barrier will be broken down! Time for more HS-WS scenes please!

• Like 18