Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, lovedrama11 said:

Could someone please help me out here . It was mentioned in some earlier post about WS sitting by the lake and thinking about HS and all their previous meetings . I never got to see anything like that in the ep :( all I saw was WS thinking of HS and her face was seen for a second . Can someone pls tell me where I can watch the unedited version of the episode with eng sub plsss. 

@lovedrama11 Did you mean this scene?? :) 

• Like 20
1 minute ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

선공개 8회

소: 넌...이 흉측한 얼굴이 아무렇지도 않는 거냐? 불쌍해서 이래?
수: 맨날 죽이네 살리네 하는 분을 어떻게 불쌍해 합니까? 흉이 있건 없건, 사람들이 어떻게 보든, 황자님이 좋은 사람이라는 것이 저한텐 더 중요합니다... 겨우 한 뼘이네요. 이 한 뼘때문에 긴 인생이 어두운 건 좀 억울하잖아요. 

So: You...are you not at all affected by this hideous face? Are you acting like this out of pity?
Su: How can you pity someone who's always going on about killing and saving [people]? Whether you have a scar or not, no matter how people see you, the fact that you're a good person is more important to me. (So releases her wrist and she touches his face again) In the end, it's only a single hand-span. Having your whole long life be dark because of this one hand-span...doesn't that seem a bit unfair?

Thank you so much!! I was dying to know what they were saying. I can't wait to watch the whole episode. :D

• Like 18
5 minutes ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

선공개 8회

수: 맨날 죽이네 살리네 하는 분을 어떻게 불쌍해 합니까? 흉이 있건 없건, 사람들이 어떻게 보든, 황자님이 좋은 사람이라는 것이 저한텐 더 중요합니다... 겨우 한 뼘이네요. 이 한 뼘때문에 긴 인생이 어두운 건 좀 억울하잖아요. 

So: You...are you not at all affected by this hideous face? Are you acting like this out of pity?
Su: How can you pity someone who's always going on about killing and saving [people]? Whether you have a scar or not, no matter how people see you, the fact that you're a good person is more important to me. (So releases her wrist and she touches his face again) In the end, it's only a single hand-span. Having your whole long life be dark because of this one hand-span...doesn't that seem a bit unfair?

big-eyes-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774066  Thank you sooo very much for sharing it... Iove it --- every single Word!!! This is really a new Word for So - no wonder he will do everything for her later.... So excited to see that...

• Like 17

GEE FINALLY!! It was so hard to fall asleep late night and i was rewatching i didnt want to sleep! but then after i woke up i was like *yawning yawning :00 OH ITS MONDAY AHHHHHHH *fangirling suddenly :D:D lol that new photos is enough to make my heart beat so fast *-* im like Junki too i love that scar and i wish it was even bigger in details not only lines.. 

I finished original version last week while waiting for new eps and it was totally different tone than this i dont really think they will follow all the sad feelings about prince's endings or else T____T whole week i was too emotional to talk with my friends they wonder what happened to me lol..

Korean 4th prince feel a lot like original 14th + 4th  and im so in love with that since 14th was my n1fave alongside with 13th  :tears::tears:

EDIT: MY MIND THERE IS A VIDEO TOO I CANT :astonished:

• Like 16
22 minutes ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

선공개 8회

OMG iloveyou! thank you so much for translations! 

This scene is so intimate! :wub:

Less than 8 hrs to go :blush:

• Like 19
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner