Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, destinywitch said:

:heart::heart:

PS. LJK and PBG are having a face-off right now......let's vote for our 4th prince http://www.hallyuvote.com/

Sorry to cut your post chingu..already voted..haha :D Of course Our Asia's 4th prince lol..kkkk..sorry I'll put this at spoiler tag..coz its off topic..anyone know and want to answer maybe?but ignore it if you don't like it..h3he

Spoiler

I accidentally (yes,accidentally coz I don't watch the drama yet) that LJG and PBG are played together.. I mean co-starred at Scholar Who Walk The Night..is it true?PBG is the prince,and LJG is the scholar vampire

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, junee22 said:

Sorry to cut your post chingu..already voted..haha :D Of course Our Asia's 4th prince lol..kkkk..sorry I'll put this at spoiler tag..coz its off topic..anyone know and want to answer maybe?but ignore it if you don't like it..h3he

Reveal hidden contents

I accidentally (yes,accidentally coz I don't watch the drama yet) that LJG and PBG are played together.. I mean co-starred at Scholar Who Walk The Night..is it true?PBG is the prince,and LJG is the scholar vampire

Done voting for both prince. Gosh, this season is full with prince and knight from weekdays until weekend lmao

Nope, PBG never played together with LJG :D 

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Better giving him a CPR so he could be mine lmao :P 

so.. all this thing just for a lips?? ok than i help you. who know he not wake up, i can have my turn than Lol

4 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Better giving him a CPR so he could be mine lmao :P 

so.. all this thing just for a lips?? ok than i help you. who know he not wake up, i can have my turn than Lol

• Like 3

Ten Minutes to go - and my favourite Stream broke down... okay... keep calm Mau.. better now than later... next one.... So happy that I have a Collection I can check - remebering the early Days when I had just one Page - I would be a mess now. :D

Nervous Breakdown! :D

Gladly - We are prepared... and I´m waiting now... Tissus ? Ready? My Son? Is allowed to watch TV.

Stream ? Next in line working... Fighting!!!!!

5 Minutes to wait!!!!!

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, aypopa said:

I feel like i have a date hahahahah i can't think and i am still in work hahahah 13 MIn i can't belive is time its been a very long week 

OMG SAAAAME HAHAHAHA

are you guys ready?????

[JUNKI VOICE ] MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!! :D

can't wait to see you my babies, so and soo :wub:

• Like 6
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner