Quantcast
Jump to content
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, AuroraSky said:

 He married his half sister.  Hmmmm

yes he did for sure...his step sister and later with his niece...somebody editated ...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

so did HS really exists in history.. OMG....i too need some light here...

I'm fairly sure it's simply a fan of the show that's edited wikipedia. Early on in the series, people reported his first wife was YH according to history. Sadly for us. But let's pray our collective will can be heard by the Universe and make that 'fact' real. 

On the mask removal this is my take:

Baek Ah and Crown Prince looked away out of respect for So because they didn't want to be parties to the humiliation. Not sure So would have read that in their expressions though. Wook looked but when he looked away it was with empathy. YH looked and then looked away in horror. Yo and 9th looked with delicious glee, enjoying his humiliation. Jung did indeed look and then check out what everyone else was doing (lol, very immature but natural reaction). I think Eun was shocked (not necessarily because of the scar) but with dawning realisation that what he was doing was hurting So. That gives me hope for the future relationship of So with his brothers. 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe in the story he will have children with HS and later THEY will be adopted by his wife ...I can't see him beeing that selfish princess man,sleeping with her having  children!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

 

Good point.. that WW can reveal about him being with HS but knowing his personality (as little we know) i still have doubt that he can blurt the reason  this time stopping WS... but again yes she does have connection with WW (even though its dead MH) so you never know how this scene will shape out in future. what ever it will one think i am sure abt WS will not let go HS easily this time (he is getting to know his emotions for HS) so he needs answers from his innerself and for that he needs longer confrontation with HS.

WS i am all with him whatever he will do for making HS fall in love for him (except all manhandling.. that gal look so fragile nd needs soft handling)

gotcha... this thread keeps me sleep deprived to keep up with all posts and replies *sleepy eyes*. I too did some research on Goryeo time  and its kinda very vast to understand and then remember those points... but yes i do jot whatever important to refer while watching the show.

 

You mean all that swirl hugging? I can't complain about that. Hahaha. But that guy will literally do anything he can. He even half drowning himself beside Hae Soo to take her boating. It's romanticism So's version. 

He indeed will not let go easily even if Wook clutched his arm like last time. I'm just curious to what will Wook says. He can be sloppy when it comes to HS. The man waited all night in front of Soo's room after the un-wedding night. He didn't care Madam Oh saw him and went inside the room alone anyway. He kissed her forehead at open space where anybody can pass by. Blurting he's HS's lover can be done here. 

I pretty much give up on the history. Is the Queen HS thing legit? It looks like someone change the name of the queen on wiki. Talking about obsessiveness about this drama... 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, magdale said:

In fact Yonghwa reminds me Cersei Lannister, she married Robert Baratheon for political issues and money. Robert needed money that the Lannisters could give him, and these, as well, wanted power so it was a marriage by mutual convenience. Yonghwa is ambitious, when the conflict between the brothers explode and she sees that it is Wang So who can give her the chance to be the queen, will not hesitate to propose or maybe accept be his wife, everything depends on how the writer and director manage this subject.

Nice comparison! I had the same thing in mind as well, especially since Yonghwa has her own internal frustrations similar to Cersei's. Since she's female, can't defend their household in the same way that she could if she were a prince, rather than a princess. Unfortunately for her, Wook, who is in a better position, (currently) lacks political ambition and that's why she tries to manage his status for him and thus is trying her best to push him into finding a new wife. 

The only way that she can gain more influence is if she marries well, which is why it's so important to her that her marriage not just be used as tool for others. After all, if she marries a rich family with no direct connection to the throne, it only really helps the king, rather than herself. It only brings her geographically and politically farther from what she wants. Wang So, once he really has the ambition to be king or is in the position to become king, is really her best option because they more or less share the same enemies, and she'd be his first wife. 

I hope the writer & director manage this subject well because it could really be quite interesting, and I think Yeonhwa would be a very interesting character as well if they do show more complex plotting and her involvement in the brothers' conflict, rather than just her taking jabs at Soo all the time. ^^

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so we are in 942...i read Taejo will die in 943...after his death the war in the familly will start...who gets the crown war...

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

so did HS really exists in history.. OMG....i too need some light here...

me too confused. Hopefully it's a happy ending unlike chinese version.

Happy weekend

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

 

You mean all that swirl hugging? I can't complain about that. Hahaha. But that guy will literally do anything he can. He even half drowning himself beside Hae Soo to take her boating. It's romanticism So's version. 

He indeed will not let go easily even if Wook clutched his arm like last time. I'm just curious to what will Wook says. He can be sloppy when it comes to HS. The man waited all night in front of Soo's room after the un-wedding night. He didn't care Madam Oh saw him and went inside the room alone anyway. He kissed her forehead at open space where anybody can pass by. Blurting he's HS's lover can be done here. 

I pretty much give up on the history. Is the Queen HS thing legit? It looks like someone change the name of the queen on wiki. Talking about obsessiveness about this drama... 

obviously we can expect such softness in handling when WS and may be many more..

@red.. yeah he did all that and hope he blurts that here to provoke WS feelings. But dint you notice WW left her hand the moment JM was coming to meet them, so what can we make out of that ?  This man confuses me a lot... will he not will he not.. fingers crossed he will say it out and we can see WSs face with so many expressions

absolutely...seems like SHR has made people crazy beyond imagination that changing wiki data is also some are trying to do.

I love history as long as i dont have to remember things/date/evens/battles for exam rest i find it fascinating to just read and know more about the past.

@lolalarue agree it must be someone chnaging the data on wiki in love of WS-HS

and yes ur analysis of expressions is wat they all must be thinking and hope we get good brother bonding after this.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:

 

You seriously made me google it and it's written in the wiki! 

The historical Wang So really married Hae Soo? I'm confused. I thought HS is just a made-up character.

Someone enlighten me please, as I'm getting giddy with the anticipation of this possible ending.

 

As far as I know, wiki is an open encyclopedia, which means it allows people to edit or change some contents if they found them incorrect. So in this case it might be just the act of someone, just as @uuugogirl has pointed out. I also remember the last time I went to Wiki to search for some information about King Gwangjong, I didn't see the name of Hae Soo appear anywhere on the page. But even if it's like that, I still want to deliver my thanks to the person who did that for getting my hopes up for a quick moment :D Oh my, how much I want it to have happened in history so that we may dream of a happy, satisfactory ending for our So-Soo couple :rolleyes:

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Adnana Thank you so much for those screenshots and your funny comments to these:lol: I am crazy and anticipating for all those romantic between WS and HS! Sure HS is going to fall in love with super sexy and passionate WS!!!!! Monday where are you?!!!

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I think the "Queen Hae Soo" is an edited one. I remembered reading a user's explanation about Goryeo's history a few pages back and googled them too for a bit, no "Hae Soo" to be found. Although yeeeees, whoever edits it, you get my weak fangirling heart jolt up a little bit, hahahaha...

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

obviously we can expect such softness in handling when WS and may be many more..

@red.. yeah he did all that and hope he blurts that here to provoke WS feelings. But dint you notice WW left her hand the moment JM was coming to meet them, so what can we make out of that ?  This man confuses me a lot... will he not will he not.. fingers crossed he will say it out and we can see WSs face with so many expressions

absolutely...seems like SHR has made people crazy beyond imagination that changing wiki data is also some are trying to do.

I love history as long as i dont have to remember things/date/evens/battles for exam rest i find it fascinating to just read and know more about the past.

@lolalarue agree it must be someone chnaging the data on wiki in love of WS-HS

and yes ur analysis of expressions is wat they all must be thinking and hope we get good brother bonding after this.

 

JM is someone who is closest to the King. He wouldn't want anything jeopardizing his next move right? Hae Soo don't have bargain power in relation to the throne chase. If at all, she will be seen as a weak link that could be use to destroy Wook if more find out about their relationship specially the King. The King judgement about might have change if he found out Wook seeing his dead wife's cousin soon after her gone. 

He hasn't seeing So as a rival for the throne yet because So never has a desire to be king before so there's a chance he could blurt it out So. 

To understand Wook is not easy indeed. We have to see in little things and try to figure out how his head work. But I think I get a hang of it a little now. Although he can make me feel desperate sometimes because his hobby. Hahaha..

So can be soft to Soo, I think. Just look at his gaze at her and the way he bend down to meet her eyes at the garden. But he's a man of actions. He has to lure Soo into his arms anyway. He can do that how many different ways he wants. Hahaha

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, zerovk9x said:

As far as I know, wiki is an open encyclopedia, which means it allows people to edit or change some contents if they found them incorrect. So in this case it might be just the act of someone, just as @uuugogirl has pointed out. I also remember the last time I went to Wiki to search for some information about King Gwangjong, I didn't see the name of Hae Soo appear anywhere on the page. But even if it's like that, I still want to deliver my thanks to the person who did that for getting my hopes up for a quick moment :D Oh my, how much I want it to have happened in history so that we may dream of a happy, satisfactory ending for our So-Soo couple :rolleyes:

Yeee!!! We are going to change the Korean history!!!:D Hae Soo did exist and yes Wang So loved her and she was his only one queen and wife!!!

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...