[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

6 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

he's good kisser in Time Between Dog & Wolf. it's so hots kissing scene

after this drama .. not too much kissing scene with his co-star

have you guys seen SWWTN? so many kissing scenes there, him as a vampire. Joseon Gunman also had pretty good kissing scenes, actually it was quite passionate. I think they (LJK and NSM) got the best couple award that year. He's much improved after Arang with ShiMinah (the Healing Camp interview was so funny, he practised kissing by himself and he didn't dare to as Shi Min Ah phone number LOL). He even said it in the latest interview when he promotes Iljimae new bluray released, I think he learned a lot after his chinese movie hehehe....

• Like 16

36 minutes ago, plappi said:

I can't find a YouTube version. Help me, please, if it's brought here alread

@plappi chingu.....love you for the trailer cut :heart:ohhhh that smirk when Yo slaps the mask off of So.....daebak! just the kind of silent slap back So needed to return. I am not only anticipating the rain embrace but also the moment when So takes his rightful place in the ceremony and gets to perform the ritual.......I am just pumping my fist in the air and telling So to go and show them all! just from this trailer :w00t: and I hope the rain gods decided to favour the underdog for once and thus it rains at night :D I think my heart is gonna be so torn when I see the entire sequence of So being treated so cruelly and being humiliated.......my blood is already boiling and silently urging him to trounce all his detractors.....in the most cool and apt way possible.....and I am gonna be thrilled that HS helped him with that :blush: rest all can wait :P 

ummm mods- @bebebisous33 or anyone else...how do you remove the video? can't seem to do it

Edited by Tinkiebell
Removed instagram video.
  • Like 13

21 hours ago, valsava said:

@bingewatcherinsomniac  Yes but I think she could have used other drastic measures instead of using young WS.. I really thinks she still mentally unstable and the presence her is three fries short of a happy meal..

Any woman with husband like the king, marrying a woman on the day of their son's funeral wud be mentally unstable :rolleyes: However the things she did to WS afterwards that's sickening. She was the reason WS has to bare the hideous scar his whole life but making it like his fault  is what's  really unforgivable. In the end she didn't just scarred his face, she battered his soul too. Now I just blame her for whatever wrongdoings he did.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Niki Azia said:

he's good kisser in Time Between Dog & Wolf. it's so hots kissing scene

@.@ *runs to check this scene*  

wow what a sizzling topic for tonight... tumblr_mau4kkJtuq1qjkdh8.gif

Thanks @shiraru for translating the scene above:

14th Prince : "Sister! Soo sister!"
Hae Soo      : "Oooh, don't run, you'll fall!"
14th Prince : "Sister, I come to show you the skill that I've mastered."
Hae Soo      : "Sword skill?"
14th Prince : (slaaaaay)
10th Prince : "Is that a real sword?? Do you want to die? A real sword inside the palace..."
14th Prince : (to Hae Soo) "Imagine if I go to war with this, wouldn't it be cool?"
Hae Soo      : "No, no, no..." (worried)
14th Prince : (continues to slaaaay until the sword hit the vase)

• Like 18

Q1: Is LJK committed?

Q2: Which BTS where he is practicing kissing by himself - share the link and i didn't get that shin minah phone number comment.. 

I can't believe it.. everytime his series ( basically the last two) are abt to release, i have seen people desperately anticipating it.. and all i used to wonder that he is ok (had seen only My girl by that time) .. as in nice but could not understand the desperate anticipation..

And now, i wait for this series only for him and his scene.. there is certain gravitas in his personality

• Like 10

11 hours ago, outofspace said:

Yes, he should be, or else he wouldn't be able to fight for the throne. ^^ I don't think that So's mother was his only wife at the time. I think what's likely is that she was the only wife who got all of the king's attention, that she was more or less his favorite. This position made her feel possessive and make her think of herself asnd Queen  his only true wife, rather than just one of many. I think what's possible is that she was his most recent wife at that time, thus she saw the king getting a new wife as his way of showing that she wasn't enough for him to stop getting other wives and other stuff like that.

I think that maybe the family of Wook's mother lost some power/influence and that's why they were removed from the palace, something kind of like Baek Ah's situation? But since Wook got married into the powerful Hae clan, they were able to return.

@outofspace It just baffles me on the behaviour of the queens in history.. King Taejo wife is trully ruthless so was King Taejong wife both hated sons.. King Taejong Wife hated son King Sejong and Wife of King Taejo hated son  King Gwangjong (WS) only difference in the two King Taejong wife son was CP.. Both CP is different as night and day.. I don't think Queen Yoo got all the Kings attention at that time and this it what made her angry she wanted the King just for herself but as she must have forgotten the King can have as many wifes as he choose and all the women in the palace belongs to him except shawomen.. For some reason they was off limits to the King because they was choosen by the gods..I think marrying when they just burried a child was to show her just whats expected and also it was delibrately done.. Her clan must have done something to him for him to do such and outrageous thing and when he couldn't get back at the ministers he took the most meaningful way to vent that anger.. Maybe it was her that upset him so bad he decided to marry another to get back at her even though her plan didn't work she took the only drastic measure that would have some kind of impact on him and using what he like most and that was WS.. I think out of all his kids the King adored the most was the CP and WS he treats him this way now is to keep people from using him like Yoo did to get back at the King It's so interesting the lives of Kings and Queens even CP's and Princes no rest for the weary.. 

Times back then so facsinating especially with Queen Yoo even though I had the history of the KIngs mix up Taejo Queen is by far the most person I'm interested in.. I'm paitently waiting to see how much more damage she causes to her on children with her greed to rule behind the curtain.. I don't think it's so much as her ruiling behind the curtain she just wants everybody to obey her and see her she has and attention thing about her more like materialistic she likes to be seen as the most beautiful the most powerful and I think WS would outshine her as a child and adulthood so she had to scar him for life ruining his looks so those looks wouldn't compare to her.. I also believe she want the ministers to pay for her having to harm her child by requesting the King takes another wife as much as WS reminds her of her past but she's a vengeful person it seems and those minister is going to have to pay one way or another.. I need to read up on when she died because I really want to know if she was alive when WS took the throne and what she felt about that.. I wish this drama had more then 20 episodes so we can get more detailed of what happen back then.. 

LJK I admire him as and actor and hate this is supposed to be the last piece of his work in this genere I have never admired and actor as much as I do him and hope he choose more period piece (Sagueks) to do in the future even though it's time for him to spread his wings in other generes but I think he was born to do this.. I have never seen a period piece that he didn't shine in from the King and the Clown and so on.. Kudos LJK your die hard fans will support you in whatever you do and eagerly waiting for your next project..

• Like 13

3 hours ago, staygold said:

I want a HS in real life to teach me makeup so that I can hide my panda eyes dark circes!!! panda-emoticon-69.gif?1292863521  Her make up game is strong even the rain cant spoil it!!

Where is Monday!!?

This! Truly what I need too :D:P wanna hide my puffy undereye bags as well :P:P No but seriously.....how did HS manage to come up with waterproof make up :o

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Q2: Which BTS where he is practicing kissing by himself - share the link and i didn't get that shin minah phone number comment.. 

watch all of it, it's all there, remember this interview was after he finished army and did Arang, so  think it was back in 2012, it's very interesting and I found that I respect him more everytime I watched this interview. And I think he has gained more experiences since then. 

• Like 22

30 minutes ago, hitomebore08 said:

@.@ *runs to check this scene*  

wow what a sizzling topic for tonight... tumblr_mau4kkJtuq1qjkdh8.gif

btw  did someone translated this part already? 

I'll try my best, please correct me if I translated something wrong.

14th Prince : "Sister! Soo sister!"
Hae Soo      : "Oooh, don't run, you'll fall!"
14th Prince : "Sister, I come to show you the skill that I've mastered."
Hae Soo      : "Sword skill?"
14th Prince : (slaaaaay)
10th Prince : "Is that a real sword?? Do you want to die? A real sword inside the palace..."
14th Prince : (to Hae Soo) "Imagine if I go to war with this, wouldn't it be cool?"
Hae Soo      : "No, no, no..." (worried)
14th Prince : (continues to slaaaay until the sword hit the vase)

• Like 16

Everyone is talking about Lee Joon Gi kissing abilities in dramas, but I have never seen a kiss of IU's character and her love interest in the drama that had lips movement from both parts. Her characters had been all different (different situations, different personalities) but they have something in common: girl with no dating experience. :sweatingbullets: With Moon Lovers is different situation, because of Go Ha Jin previous relationship and because of Wang So. I don't know what to expect. :lol:

Spoiler

But those kisses went well with the characters...she kissed first in these scenes and it felt natural and cute. About the characters...The first video is mutual love with her first boyfriend, in the the second one she kissed unrequited love who also has never kissed in his life. 

• Like 24

27 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

No one knows if he's committed or not, I remember the last time he was asked if he has a GF he said no he's single. 

The kiss & Shin Minah's thing is from "Healing Camp"  it's a variety show/interview 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Diana Blanche said:

The big bad wolf isn't Wang Wook is Wang So! :D.

That is for sure:thumbsup: I hate him tbh

3 hours ago, luci13 said:

Well, I wont call Wook as the bad guy here in the drama set up as characters here have their own motivation and goals therefore it will be hard to separate them as good or bad guys :) 

I know he's the kindest in this show! I loved his character from the 1st episode :wub: and my shipping for him and HS started too,, ep7 they're like married couple <333 

I'm just wondering since I thought it's either WW or WS are the king who'll kill his brothers "GG" a hunch was telling me it could be WW if the writers wants to kill us and I've hoped it's WY since I've hated him and obviously his the "bad guy" here,, I really felt my heart sinking knowing they're following the chinese version if WW's the "GG" ?? I hope they change it!  

• Like 6

7 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

It looks to me like Hae Soo is crying. The way she is burying her head and closing her eyes, I have the impression that something must have happened to her so that she ends up crying. Maybe it is related to the confrontation with Queen Yoo where she is mistreated by her. In my opinion, Wang So must have heard about it and knew that he is the reason why she was hurt. Therefore he rushed to meet her. But look at his face: he is also sad and hurt as well. This could also explain why Wang Wook might witness the scene as well. He must have heard about it. Imagine his reaction, when he sees this. Wang Wook could never hug Hae Soo the same way, there was always a distance between them. 

HeI took this picture from @MAROSA_JIN. I hope, you don't mind, my dear. I have the impression that he is kissing her forehead. If so, this could be compared to this situation: There are so many differences:

- the time: day vs. night (reinforcing the idea that WS-HS is the real OTP due to the title: Moon lovers, meeting during the night)

- the posture: Hae Soo is sitting on a chair, while Wang Wook on the table. So she is much lower than Wang Wook, which reflects her actual situation. She is just a court lady, while he is a prince. In the other picture, they are both standing implying that they are both equal in their relationship. She gives him advice, just like he does. She helps him, just like he does. On the other hand, with Wang wook Hae Soo is asked to wait, she is the one who is now dependant of Wang Wook to change her situation.

- the table is between Wang Wook and Hae Soo, that's why I say that there was always a distance between WW and HS. Wang Wook is only putting his arm on her shoulder, while Wang So is hugging Hae Soo entirely.  

- the weather: in the second picture, it is a sunny day as if their couple would share only good time and try to avoid the unpleasant things. On the other hand, it is raining when Wang So and Hae Soo meet. The rain implies some sadness, as if they are sharing their distress and sadness which reinforces the idea that this couple will share the good and bad times together.

If Wang Wook sees this scene, imagine his jealousy because he tried so many times to come closer to her (he succeeded to hug her once in the episode 7), yet he sees that Wang So is also so close to her, so that his relationship with Hae Soo is not so unique anymore. With his promises, Wang Wook will realise that he can't keep asking her to wait. So this might push Wang Wook to come into actions which I am eager to see.

Here again, there is no guarantee that my speculations are correct. Nonetheless I hope, you had fun reading this post.

@Yongzura@littleloony@evie7

@bebebisous33 I so enjoyed reading your post. It has shed a light and makes a lot of sense Chingu. It doesn't matter if you're correct or not. I especially like the scenes reference to the title of the drama "Moon Lovers ". 

@ruzikie..! So glad you are willing an exception for the rain scene Chingu. It looks so intimate to me.:wub::wub:

• Like 12

32 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

I'm hitting Youtube but not coming up with alot of kiss scenes surprisingly. I might just watch Arang and the Magistrate after this. It'll save me having to trawl the net searching for kisses.... lmao... why do I feel kinda pervy??? 

here you go.. enjoy...

Spoiler

and its not the kiss that made me crazy but the moment when he realized he is about to loose her and went for that kiss...

• Like 13