Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

1 hour ago, luci13 said:

What if in that picture where So and Soo hugging, the close proximity happens because So's grabbing Soo fast thus she has her head buried in his chest? XD 

I don't want to think too far as they might get us disappointed with what wil come HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

That was my first thought too.HS isn't hugging him...its just that WS is all encompassing her tiny self and it looks as if she's burying herself in him....pictures are deceiving.I'd be mighty pissed off if we are shown HS's heart not beating when she applies make-up on WS or  either of this week's epiosdes fail to show us a flashback realization through HS's eyes of all the WS-HS moments.If we don't get it this week,then I'm afraid it'd highly handicap the efforts of selling the main OTP :wub:

• Like 20
5 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Sweety, none of your posts and I mean none have shown you trying to understand WW's position. Let's see your reasons to dislike him:

1. The poem was for HS eyes only. It was not meant to share with anyone. So the poem should not and didnot ruin her reputation.

2. After the fight, the bridge and the surrounding area was empty when he pulled her to him. And as soon as they hear people's presence she pulled away. He was emotional at that time but he would have let go himself in a second or two. For him, HS is a priority.

3. WW came in the end while BA was leaving. He was with his brother before that remember, figuring out the emoticon. And BA had a point that they both knew was right.

See? Everything can be figured out if you just think it through but I don't see that happening here. People just do not want to understand his POV. Infact they try their best to twist it into something that it is not. All I see here are a few people using the smallest excuse to distrust and dislike him. Now I am not saying he won't turn grey or bad in the future but he is not right now and it's exhausting and honestly off putting to come forth such dislike for a perfect nice character.

I super sgree with you. I like  Wang So as I am Lee Junki fan, but i see some people here really trying hard to find little things about WW and try to make him like a double agent character. 

• Like 8
9 minutes ago, Lady_Lara said:

It seems that viewers in Korea haven't watched the c-version of Scarlet heart because the love story is the same. I mean the heroine in c-version fell in love with the 8th prince first of all and her love with the 4th prince came later. So I can't understand this complaints about IU and Junki chemistry-we should have patient and let the plot to be unfolded.

Thanks all chingus for the comments and updates. It has been lively or else I don't know how i would pass my weds to sunday without this forum. It's disheartening to see the ratings and some negative reviews on this drama but I try not to be bothered by it and enjoying every minute of it plus the soundtrack. I do hope the drama will start to pick up its plot on the power struggle and romance by next week. I know the drama is trying its best to stay close to the history and I have been  reading about the killing and death. For once, I do hope every character in this drama would live happily ever after... emmm it is just my wishful thinking..

• Like 17
13 hours ago, mewtwo said:

I've been searching through the internet about 4th prince killing his brothers but there was no mention of that, 8th prince had 2 sons who became crown princes and he lived till 969, Wang So became king way before 969, in Moon Lovers they said he'll kill his brothers on his way to the throne and not during his ruling, he was king from 949-975, and maybe Wang Uk Anjong is Baek Ah ? he lived till 996 , so I thought maybe Moon Lovers's writers made that up about him killing his brothers to make an interesting story of Hae Soo changing history & softening Wang So's heart so he doesn't kill his brothers, mind sharing were did you read he really did kill his brothers?  

Agree with you @mewtwo. The writer might be making up the story that WS killed all his brothers, in fact, WS did not. At least thru my understanding WW did not die during WS ruling. HS is the key person in changing WS personality and appearance. 

• Like 14

I never knew about the Chinese version but now i feel awful knowing WW is the bad guy AND he's not gonna be with HS :'(

I love LJK actually he's one of the reasons i started this drama but I can't believe WW's the bad guy I'm not ready this is too much guys!

• Like 13
1 hour ago, luci13 said:

Talking about kisses, I've been a long time fan of LJK as I must admit he's not a good kisser :P So maybe I'll keep my expectation very low on this drama as well HAHAHAHAHA 

Hahahaha lol. Wasn't expecting this comment. If they don't make the "statue kiss", i will be ok. 

• Like 17
22 hours ago, Mona Ys said:

I love this MV, it covers all lovey dovey scenes of SoSoo couple from ep 7, with beautiful OST. I'm still waiting for Lee Hi song to be released, it's so beautiful. 

did you guys notice in this MV, WS and HS both are looking at the moon :) that's why it is called Moon Lovers hehehe....

Just now, Gabi Bros said:

Hahahaha lol. Wasn't expecting this comment. If they don't mande the "statue kiss", i will be ok. 

he is a very good kisser now since his chinese movie and SWWTN, he is so good at kissing now. In SWWTN LJG and LYB had a kissing scene in almost every episode hahaha..... he was hot as vampire and super hot now as WS :) 

• Like 18
9 hours ago, ruizaio said:

[...]

Of course, I have no idea how it will be played out in our drama. I have read a summary of the early synopsis, which was... fast paced and quite interesting, but I hope they changed much from it because it's too sad. We're on ep 8 now and we still haven't gotten to the end of ep 4 of the early script. Which isn't exactly the kind of change I was hoping for, but oh well...

@ruizaio More than a few times, you've mentioned reading an early synopsis of the drama.

I, and I'm sure many other soompi-ers, am very interested in some of the details. I understand that the story might have changed by the time they actually started filming, but I'd still very much like to know how the plot was supposed to develop (and end) in the original synopsis. Even more if the story is sad, I need spoilers so that I can mentally prepare myself, just in case.

Maybe you can give us a summary of what you've read before?

• Like 14
36 minutes ago, luci13 said:

Talking about kisses, I've been a long time fan of LJK as I must admit he's not a good kisser :P So maybe I'll keep my expectation very low on this drama as well HAHAHAHAHA 

hahah.... I know right. Lee Jun Ki admit that himself on Healing Camp interview, that he is not a good kisser.

Oppa, i can volunter my lips. Lets practice. Practice makes perfect, right? *WINK 

LOLOL

• Like 22
5 minutes ago, cswanxx said:

I never knew about the Chinese version but now i feel awful knowing WW is the bad guy AND he's not gonna be with HS :'(

I love LJK actually he's one of the reasons i started this drama but I can't believe WW's the bad guy I'm not ready this is too much guys!

Well, I wont call Wook as the bad guy here in the drama set up as characters here have their own motivation and goals therefore it will be hard to separate them as good or bad guys :) 

• Like 11
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner