[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

25 minutes ago, violet90 said:

@ruzikie 

hello back!!! kekekeke

WS knew how hard and tough life in palace are.. that's why he warned HS about harsh reality of this kind of place.. HS is all about positiveness i doubt that she think about what going to happen if she help WS but she did it because she can't stand injustice of a person.. remember chaeryung??? when Eun stalk her HS want him to apologize even when Eun is a prince.. same here cause she can't just stand there watching WS being treated like that.. 

WS understand HS the most so he knew how loss HS can be in this kind of situation.. that's why he hug her because that the only thing at that time that will calm her.. i think its even more meaningful than just a hug from lover.. from eps1 to eps7 they been through a lot together to reach this stage.. 

but omooooo WS have a first time hug with HS and first kisses with HS too.. well HS have a bf so she the one with experience.. LOL

i can't wait for next stage though.. the kiss scene (i'm waiting for the kiss scene in spoiler pic that look so hot!!!) but at least WS already know what he want.. kkkk

Hae Soo is his first time, first love, first kiss and first bed scene oucccch 

26 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

@shiraru The level of chemistry OFF-SCREEN with IU is really high, with both LJG and KHN. Of course, there is also good chemistry ON-SCREEN. Honestly, I am still surprised by the off-screen chemistry of IU-LJG. I was expecting good chemistry with KHN way before the first teasers...but the one with LJG is honestly a pleasant surprise. ^_^ 

i didnt expect for LJG has a good chemistry with IU since i didn't want to watch this hahaha but they surprised me xD 

• Like 16

40 minutes ago, Gitakawaii said:

Thank you for pointing this out. I know most of everyone here is a WS-HS shipper, so it's a bit hard to defend WW at times, I'm a WW-HS shipper and I  feel that WW may seem weak,boring,typical to some people but I find his character really interesting:)

i know HS and WS will eventually be together so  CAN I HAVE WOOK to myself then ?? :blush:

Though I am Team Wang So all the way (because of LJK), it's suffice to say that it is never black and white when come to the two male leads. Both So and Wook are neither angels nor are they downright evil. In the beginning and at this stage, none has the eyes on the thrones but halfway thru and due to circumstances including their love rivalry, both will turn out to be scheming and merciless when come to competing for the main prize. And this is one of the element that I love about Scarlet Heart.... cause most things feel more humane instead of the typical angelic hero and heroine in other dramas. 

• Like 17

Woke up this morning to see the spoilers stills! * v * Kyaaaaaaaa!!!! I can't waittttt!!!!!!! Just 48 hours to go! WE CAN DO THIS GUYS, WE CAN DO THIS! *Squea* I can't wait. I am really excited to see what brings up the moment in the rain. *SWOONS* Also the the concealer stills, AHHHHHHHHHHH which episode will be it, episode 8 or 9?!?!?! THEY ALWAYS TROLL US WITH THE PREVIEWS THE WEEK BEFORE, INCLUDING BOTH EPISODES FOOTAGE.

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

I don't post here often but it is a pity that koreans doesn't understand the content of this drama plot hence the low ratings.. I thought some do enjoy time travel storyline? I find that IU acting was quite ok, I felt comfortable with her acting , they are not awkward to me at all.. As for her partner LJK, I really like his acting here, I hope they can give him more screen time as he is the main male lead , isn't it? 

I can't wait to watch how their story unfolds, I like LJK's death staring eyes when he looks at IU.. they looks charismatic .Now that Seo Hyun ( woo -hee) character has appeared , I want to see how she and Nam Joo Hyuk ( Baek-ah) got into a relationship hehe.  

Wo Hee character is interesting too. As she is the maknae princess of the fallen Shilla King, she hold a grudge towards King Taejo and the General. From Ep7, it looks like the general betrayed his father and led Taejo to success creating Goryeo. 

• Like 9

I would agree that there's probably nothing "romantic" about that hug that we're all scrutinizing for the minutest details. ;) But it doesn't make it less significant in the development of this relationship. And it shows that there's a high level of comfort that they feel in one another's space to do this. It shows that they can be vulnerable towards one another in different ways. I for one think that they have the best foundation of all... Friendship... as a precursor to a more physical relationship.

They are first and foremost friends. That means building, time... a superstructure not based purely on emotions but common interests. They have chats about what living in Goryeo means to them -- the difficulties and the realities. Before So realised that he had deeper feelings for Su, they were two people who were able to bare their souls to one another at the most basic level. When they both first arrived at Songak right about the same time, they were foreigners in their own country. Both misfits of some description.

For me the slow burn from friendship works because they will suffer many things together and their relationship will be tested severely from within and external forces. They need that extra time in the beginning to build a stronger foundation so that no matter what they would always find their way back to each other. (At least that's what I'm hoping)

That's why I also think that when Su has a hard time, it's easy for her to go to So and spill her guts because he has experienced it and he will not give her false encouragement.

There's always a likelihood as I've said previously, of So going over to the dark side in order to protect her interests or theirs as a couple. There's a violent side brewing just beneath the surface but the fact that she doesn't fear him but understand his overdeveloped survival instincts, is the most important restraint to his darker impulses.

• Like 23

th?id=OIF.0Yvf2UncnREYCqK49o9Yqw&pid=15.th?id=OIP.27714142925fad19c877ea0b9b70b8th?id=OIP.b881538a7502a84ba1e03f38a44e50th?id=OIP.M71931bb546eb3a450f5e52be20066

@YourHighness .  I thought long & hard after reading the posts today and yours most of all and I will honor your request as to not quote you.  But please allow me to at least let you know that everyone's voice & thoughts are important and that means yours as well.  I understand where you're coming from in that I didn't know anything about this drama before I started it and to be honest WW and his treatment of HS overwhelmed my thoughts with sweetness.  In fact I still consider him carrying his wife in the snow one of the most beautiful scenes thus far.  To me it's as if his marriage was comforting and I know from what we have seen he never really knew he was in love with her until she was gone...

It was as if his character's heart was a sleep and HS coming from the modern world opened not only his eyes but his heart as well.  I think without knowing his whole past or story we may not know his whole heart.  I think he does love HS because she is not only different but he admires her courage & freedom in always following her heart.  No matter where it leads her which he hasn't  been able to do and caring for her might be the first time he has...

Although changes indeed will take place no one really knows for sure just how, because it's yet to be seen.  But for a brief moment at least I do believe WW truly had feelings for HS and strived to protect her in the only ways he knew.  He has lived under great fear and responsibility and holds a lot of who he is within himself.  But his love for her is no less important or meaningful...

I said all of that to say this  I want to encourage you I hope you will change your mind and continue to share on this thread.  It's a mixture of thoughts & ideas that make the best thread. It's those differences that allow us to inspire each other and learn from one another.  There is no right or wrong when it's something you believe in.   Don't leave but better yet, be like HS continue to follow your own heart no matter where it leads and even if it means feeling as if you're standing alone.  When in truth you're not.  For just like the princes that are all different so are we.  How we see things even feel things makes us each unique.  If everyone thought the same things and wrote the same things there would be no reason to come here...

For there is enough love and respect for everyone here including you...:wub:

@LyraYoo really ? suddenly remember of the japanese movie that i watched last time when a big guy improved his kissing skill with kissing his friend but he made a boundaries with the plastic that wrapped around his friend's face :D 

told to be truth, in this drama, i found lee joon ki is the most hot one with saeguk costume even i watched him many times with hanbok hahah :D 

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, shiraru said:

@Gabi Bros I whole-heartedly agree!! Their off screen chemistry are off the charts!! I'm loving all the BTS videos and pictures~ I just hope there will be more of the cast interacting with each other too, not IU - Lee Junki - Kang Haneul only.

@snowy21 I feel the same, I don't think IU is a bad actress. In fact, I think she's one of the best among her idol peers. I suspect, the thing that led to her acting controversy is that her co-stars are just too good, making her acting look average or even lower than that to some viewers. I believe she can be a really great actress if she decided to pursue it seriously.

Also, pretty irrelevant, but ever since I got into this drama, I've been following and watching each stars's videos, and I noticed that IU is pretty much shippable with everyone, ahahhaa...everyone seems to like IU so much, whether singers or actors, they are showering her with praise every time they talked about her. Lee Junki is the most 'brother-like' to me, he's so good at taking care of his co-stars. Well, it's expected from a 'veteran actor' ahahaha... Kang Haneul is like the class-clown, he likes to play around with his drama co-stars, and also a little bit 'playboy-like'?? Ahahaa I mean in it a good way though :lol:

I agree, IU's acting really isn't bad. I think she's worked really hard to be where she is right now, considering that she probably doesn't have the natural acting chops that I see Hyeri (Girls Day) has. I'm sure she will continue to improve over time. Lee Jun Ki's acting is really severely overshadowing everyone at this point haha. Kang Ha Neul is pretty outstanding as well. I'm so happy that the drama at least made sure to cast good actors for the two lead roles ^^ 

• Like 16

2 hours ago, luci13 said:

Talking about kisses, I've been a long time fan of LJK as I must admit he's not a good kisser :P So maybe I'll keep my expectation very low on this drama as well HAHAHAHAHA 

He admits that too :sweatingbullets: lol But his female co stars are not good kissers too, they don't move their lips at all :blink:And IU is a young idol singer so it will definitely be a wall kiss:dissapointed: Gonna keep my expectations for the kiss's scene very very low Lol 

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@YourHighness .  I thought long & hard after reading the posts today and yours most of all and I will honor your request as to not quote you.  But please allow me to at least let you know that everyone's voice & thoughts are important and that means yours as well.  I understand where you're coming from in that I didn't know anything about this drama before I started it and to be honest WW and his treatment of HS overwhelmed my thoughts with sweetness.  In fact I still consider him carrying his wife in the snow one of the most beautiful scenes thus far.  To me it's as if his marriage was comforting and I know from what we have seen he never really knew he was in love with her until she was gone...

It was as if his character's heart was a sleep and HS coming from the modern world opened not only his eyes but his heart as well.  I think without knowing his whole past or story we may not know his whole heart.  I think he does love HS because she is not only different but he admires her courage & freedom in always following her heart.  No matter where it leads her which he hasn't  been able to do and caring for her might be the first time he has...

Although changes indeed will take place no one really knows for sure just how, because it's yet to be seen.  But for a brief moment at least I do believe WW truly had feelings for HS and strived to protect her in the only ways he knew.  He has lived under great fear and responsibility and holds a lot of who he is within himself.  But his love for her is no less important or meaningful...

I said all of that to say this  I want to encourage you I hope you will change your mind and continue to share on this thread.  It's a mixture of thoughts & ideas that make the best thread. It's those differences that allow us to inspire each other and learn from one another.  There is no right or wrong when it's something you believe in.   Don't leave but better yet, be like HS continue to follow your own heart no matter where it leads and even if it means feeling as if you're standing alone.  When in truth you're not.  For just like the princes that are all different so are we.  How we see things even feel things makes us each unique.  If everyone thought the same things and wrote the same things there would be no reason to come here...

For there is enough love and respect for everyone here including you...:wub:

Nice  write up @USAFarmgirl . I agree with you, I did wrote in a earlier post that Wang So and Wang Wook are so different so the way they love and react to love also is different because of their behavior. But that doesn't mean they love Hae Soo any less or selfish and using her for their benefit. They just do it using the only way they know. 

• Like 16

I get my soft sub from subscene but the riming is off.. can someone help me? So far the sub is okay for ep 1 to 5 .. and but not for ep 6 and 7..

The file I downloaded is sbs version ... where can I get the correct sub..

Unsync sub kill the beauty of this drama...

One of the reason watching scarlet became so hard for international viewer (those that dwnload)..

• Like 8

@MadraRua those kissing scenes of LJK are too good and gif...i loved it the most...

Spoiler

unni if you want to search for good kissing scene of LJK then search for the First kissing scene of Arag....you gonna die swooning seeing that one...it was so desperate the most memorable of that show (for me)

ill search it for you and share with you...

• Like 11

2 hours ago, luci13 said:

Talking about kisses, I've been a long time fan of LJK as I must admit he's not a good kisser :P So maybe I'll keep my expectation very low on this drama as well HAHAHAHAHA 

he's good kisser in Time Between Dog & Wolf. it's so hots kissing scene

after this drama .. not too much kissing scene with his co-star

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I would agree that there's probably nothing "romantic" about that hug that we're all scrutinizing for the minutest details. ;) But it doesn't make it less significant in the development of this relationship. And it shows that there's a high level of comfort that they feel in one another's space to do this. It shows that they can be vulnerable towards one another in different ways. I for one think that they have the best foundation of all... Friendship... as a precursor to a more physical relationship.

They are first and foremost friends. That means building, time... a superstructure not based purely on emotions but common interests. They have chats about what living in Goryeo means to them -- the difficulties and the realities. Before So realised that he had deeper feelings for Su, they were two people who were able to bare their souls to one another at the most basic level. When they both first arrived at Songak right about the same time, they were foreigners in their own country. Both misfits of some description.

For me the slow burn from friendship works because they will suffer many things together and their relationship will be tested severely from within and external forces. They need that extra time in the beginning to build a stronger foundation so that no matter what they would always find their way back to each other. (At least that's what I'm hoping)

That's why I also think that when Su has a hard time, it's easy for her to go to So and spill her guts because he has experienced it and he will not give her false encouragement.

There's always a likelihood as I've said previously, of So going over to the dark side in order to protect her interests or theirs as a couple. There's a violent side brewing just beneath the surface but the fact that she doesn't fear him but understand his overdeveloped survival instincts, is the most important restraint to his darker impulses.

Thank you, I LOVE THIS POST. 

I really like the way the drama is taking the time to set up their friendship, with mini friendship milestones reached in each episode. I think it makes their love so much more believable, tangible and relatable. It's already feeling so damn intense - and they ain't even officially together yet ^^

I think this friendship progression is a level up from the Chinese version - because in that series, 4th prince pretty much chases her until she is touched by his love for her. 

Ugh, I love 4th prince's character so much. So layered and so much to analyse. 

• Like 19

I agree with @Diana Blanche ..their chemistry started at their first encounter..I know both of them have bf/gf already(maybe LJG already has?or hasn't) but I'd like them to be together in real life..hahaha..just my wishful thinking..fans of IU & LJG please don't scold me..lol.

I want to share my opinion on 13th and 4th brotherhood relationship. I just realize some scenes at eps7 that could be use to show their bond along with HS (sorry,couldn't insert pics..used my mobile). When WS visits HS at Damiwon after her first assignment there..I think if only WS visits her with BA,their bond would look very close. He'd be the closest brother to WS and also a good friend of HS. (I can only explain it this way..my bad). Then when they're walking and talking together..BA will slowly back off and left WS-HS (coz he could see the sparks?maybe?) to walk on their own. Then started that "Don't do this again. I won't forgive you" scene etc (again..miane for not insert the pics).

Then,at the scene where HS watering the trees and met WS and he adviced her,when the scene already done and WSs going to leave her..BA could come to the scene looked as if he searched for WS everywhere and said something like "hyungnim,the teacher is looking for you,what are you doing here?" etc.

Spoiler

I would like to imagine the end..can I?hehe..

Maybe HS will die of broken heart..and she wake up from a coma at an hospital as Go Ha Jin,with her mother who looks so worry of her and her ex-bf who regrets for cheating on her,at her bedside. Then.......the doctor came in to check her out...guess WHO? Our beloved 4th prince Wang So..and she was like..shocked at first,and started to cry. The doctor approach her and asks her condition. But she couldn't answer and only cried,made her mother and her ex very worried and confused (yes,that b*** ex actually worried). The doctor then sits beside her,weeping her falling down tears with his delicate hands..ehem..and said "Don't cry. It's all over now. You're alright now. Noone will ever harm you anymore. I'm here for you".

Aaacccckk..maybe I'll better bury my head on cold water now..omooo..:blush:

Well..that's just my little thought of wish..just ignore it..:D Finally,good nite to you all eclipses..sweet scarlet dreams. 

• Like 20