Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

SOMEONE EDITED the WIKI page.

THIS IS TOO MUCH. I understand fans are fervent but facts are facts.

The queen was daemok aka yeonhwa. It was always in wiki like that until today.:angry:

That's the problem with wiki, anybody can edit it. Anyway doesn't mean when it is edited the ending will change, whoever changed it should brace her/himself for disappointment.

• Like 24

5 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Really i can't wait for Monday, i want to see WS and HS moment again, i can see his hug to HS so tight...i hope this moment happen after HS and WW scene in cave, so HS is starting falling for WS \^0^/ There're so many scenes between WS and HS we should wait, it's killing me...

I have watched all the episodes again and I believe HS is already half in love with WS, her eyes tend to draw to him in a crowd or looking for him when he is gone, her look when he saves her multiple times (always on a horse like a knight) shows trust. She is ready to be hit by the realization that she loves him in a passionate way and not like the girlish crush she has for WW. Can't wait for Monday either *sigh*

• Like 24

15 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

@skxz yes, it's too sad...her eyes got red, so painful tears.

Can HS back to her world before she got heartbreaking because death of princes and marriage of WS with YH? I wish i never see HS feeling hurt so hard again. So after HS come back she meet WS, who save her from lake and bring her to hospital hahaa...it's happy ending then ^_~

Thank you friends for sharing, i really love to see IU and LJG's chemistry on BTS.

aahh...LJG like teased her, my opinion IU such a nice girl, i think she defend herself from lead actors and don't want to make her bf jealous xixii... hmm maybe she's afraid LJG become WS in reality...(friends, you can skip this part :P) sorry, i will take KHN for me LoL...

And become 2nd  Nicky Wu and Liu Shishi :D  (4th prince and rou xi) married in real life... Be careful with scarlet heart's karma..

I am just kidding....

• Like 21

@qwenli I delurk just to say that I agree with u. As much as I want a happy ending for SoSoo as a fan of this drama I find that kind of act .. Pathetic ? 

I also want to thank u all for all of ur info, insights, gifs, pics, recaps, vids, FMVs. It makes waiting for new epi bearable :)

• Like 17

Anyone has an account on wiki page? If so then could you edit that part about Haesoo named as the queen. this is so misleading and give no good impression on the drama and its dedicated viewers :(

• Like 15

5 hours ago, liltash85 said:

Really? In the early synopsis Wang Eun will face tragi death? Oh no!

But if base on C-drama, only the 10th prince survive and had his happy ending coz he is the only prince that get married to his love one and do not die. 

Historically, Prince Gwangjuwon is the first victim of the war between princes. I don't think they would change that. The fact that they chose to include this prince and even came up with a name for him and gave him a fictitious wife (in history, two of General Park's daughters as well as one niece were married to Wang Geon) suggests to me that his character will have a significance beyond comic relief.

Spoiler

He is the first friend HS has made in Goryeo, and will be the first to go (well, after Mu is assassinated by Yo or Queen Yoo). 

I still hope they changed the details involving his death from the early synopsis, because it's really cruel and heartbreaking. 

• Like 14

Good day to all!

To understand that someone has change wikipedia data to make Hae So the Queen of Wang So? That is an hard-core fan of the couple Hae-So/Wang So. And it means that this drama is so very lovely.

• Like 18

4 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Based on Wikipedia entry on Gwangjong of Goryeo, this is what was written.

Family

• Father: King Taejo (태조)
  • Mother: Queen Sinmyeongsunseong (신명순성왕후)
  • Consorts:
  1. Queen Hae Soo
  • Children:
  1. King Gyeongjong (경종), 1st Son of Queen Hae Soo
  2. Crown Prince Hyohwa (효화태자), 2nd Son of Queen Hae Soo
  3. Lady Chenchujeon (천추전부인), 1st daughter of Queen Hae Soo
  4. Lady Bohwagung (보화궁부인), 2nd daughter of Queen Hae Soo
  5. Queen Mundeok (문덕왕후), 3rd daughter of Queen Hae Soo

Wishful thinking?

LMAO

devil-laugh-leaf-emoticon.gifThat was brilliant. In honour of Queen Hae Soo, I've made her a page on Wikipedia. [It's very easy to edit text and create content on Wiki, so you should always consider the information very carefully.]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Hae_Soo

It'll be there til its' deleted.

Edit: Since a lot of you feel disrespected I will edit the details on the page back to Queen daemok.

Family

• Father: King Taejo (태조)
  • Mother: Queen Sinmyeongsunseong (신명순성왕후)
  • Consorts:
  1. Queen Daemok
  • Children:
  1. King Gyeongjong (경종), 1st Son of Queen Hae Soo
  2. Crown Prince Hyohwa (효화태자), 2nd Son of Queen Hae Soo
  3. Lady Chenchujeon (천추전부인), 1st daughter of Queen Hae Soo
  4. Lady Bohwagung (보화궁부인), 2nd daughter of Queen Hae Soo
  5. Queen Mundeok (문덕왕후), 3rd daughter of Queen Hae Soo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwangjong_of_Goryeo#Family

• Like 15

@LyraYoo I want to cry when I read that post..thank you for sharing it here..glad someone put my mind in words..it really can mend my broken heart that's so sad because of the pinpoint at every little mistakes in this drama..thank you again :)

• Like 9

Lololoooool I agree with this tweet, KHN doesn't look happy even when they just rehearsing the scene :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 20

55 minutes ago, qwenli said:

SOMEONE EDITED the WIKI page.

THIS IS TOO MUCH. I understand fans are fervent but I am sticky about truth and facts.

The queen was daemok aka yeonhwa. It was always in wiki like that until today.:angry:

That's the problem with wiki, anybody can edit it. Anyway doesn't mean when it is edited the ending will change, whoever changed it should brace her/himself for disappointment.

To me this is worst than bashing actors/idols because it is a lie and mislead people. 

i agree with you. as much as we want to feed our fangirl dream, history facts should NOT be change. Those history facts are so important that we can use as reference. The producer can always turn to be happy ending in drama as it is stated that this drama is a fiction. i think those change the data in Wiki is very irresponsible as it misleading. Those information in wiki is used by many, not only us the k drama lovers. What if students who are doing research n use the info from a reliable data and it turn out they got the history all wrong thanks to those people who want to realize their fan fic ending. 

• Like 12

Been re-watching the latest BTS and cant help smiling to see LJK seems cant let IU's hand go hahahaha

Good to see LJK's giving suggestions and kinda leading her on how to do the scenes. Petite IU kinda makes these two leads instinctively and unconsciously be very protective towards her :D

Lots of sweet gestures between the leads and I hope @KdramaSwimmer or @MoOnLoVeRz can help me with the screencaps from the BTS! :blush:

D-3 to Monday and should we make a betting on what will happen after that last scene in episode 7? hahahaha

I have a strong feeling that Wook's gonna interrupt when HS want to explain something to So thus we'll have another impeding conversation between them?

• Like 21

Just saw the wiki page. I hope they revert them soon before the antis or major media in Korea find out because it's only going to fuel more hate for LJE/IU. 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

Just saw the wiki page. I hope they revert them soon before the antis or major media in Korea find out because it's only going to fuel more hate for LJE/IU. 

I agree with you. If this come out to Korean media, not only IU, this whole drama will be under fire and it will bring the ratings drop even worst. I don't think we want a good drama and the whole production team be under fire because of fan irresponsible act. 

• Like 8