[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

25 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

@MoOnLoVeRz

*pinch me please* I can keep looking at those pics for coming  2 days till MoonDay comes to see this scene finally.... and loads and loads hugs to you for posting these.... i havent read any of other posts bt saw these pics on FB so could not stop login here to see the atmosphere here....

everyone else...lest pray that hug scene will be as satisfying as we are hoping.

so here my analysis.....as we can see HS is all about to melt in his arms  (that was my firt impression but now after looking at pic from all possible angles i think she seems to be sad or dejected..something must have happend and WS is trying to giver her support by HUGGING her...)...her face buried in his chest...and he is looking *sorry cant read it* just lost in dreams imagining what can happen here...

and it calls for a party finally our ship is about to sail...and in such a way...

happy moonday waiting gyus...

I don't think Hae-Su is the kind to jump from one man's shoulder to another man's arms so easily and I mean literally, will she not have that date with Wook this episode where its all candles and sweetness all around for them. I think she was having a hard time thanks to Concubine and Queen "Why is her name too long". And god forbid, if they figure out she applied makeup on So's face to make the marks go away, they won't go easy on her. My guess, she collapsed and most likely passed out. Our dear Wang So was there just to be her support in the right time. 

BTW, I had to pinch myself too.

• Like 24

Internet connection signal!!WHERE HAVE YOU GONE????? Okay..after some backread at page 463-464 I found that @MoOnLoVeRz and @Marosa_Jin post some pics..and I CAN'T SEE THOSE!!! I'M SO DYING HERE!! I really really wanted to see it..but it keeps failing on loading :tears:

• Like 10

What if in that picture where So and Soo hugging, the close proximity happens because So's grabbing Soo fast thus she has her head buried in his chest? XD 

I don't want to think too far as they might get us disappointed with what wil come HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

• Like 16

Just now, LyraYoo said:

I love rain, and they are hugging in the rain. T_T

Our moon lovers are pluviophile as well 

actually i don't like Rain because i am not into a wet type but for this drama, i make an exception :P

This is gonna be a long way for me because Hae Soo and Wang Soo will have a sweet scene after all. But i am worrying about the scene in the long traile when Wang So was in blood ( i think he will get stabbed or attacked while he's with Hae Soo)

Please don't make my Wang So died T_____________T

• Like 15

That picture in rain..

How about it did rain and wook did not fulfill his promise.. and she breaks down.. and WS is there.. and basically.. she at the back of her mind has somewhat began doubting wook and started trusting or find a friend in WS?

That picture in rain..

How about it did rain and wook did not fulfill his promise.. and she breaks down.. and WS is there.. and basically.. she at the back of her mind has somewhat began doubting wook and started trusting or find a friend in WS?

• Like 24