Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

ML Story though inspired differs with BBJX except the premise of HS travelling back and those princes.

The presence of another traveller would had changed the dynamics and also for how long he has been there since he can get so close to the King and Palace whereas HS seems to just drop in there.

Maybe what HS read or know would had change a bit so much so that it is no longer recorded into history books that the King that will kill all his brothers?  maybe that is the story of HS changing the events subtly whereas Ruoxi fulfilled the history by triggering the event.  A different approach of self-fulfilling prophecy vs changing event.

• Like 6
  • Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

Awww..WW went behind So and Su to protect his GF from the big bad wolf. :lol:  If only he knew she turns the wolf into a puppy. :lol:

BTW I don't think there will be a confrontation. WW will just make So unhand Su, So will storm away or Eun will come apologize and WW-HS will be left alone for WW to warn her to keep her distance from So because he is dangerous, unaware that they have already met alone many times and talked to each other.

I guess he should have just kept on holding her hand and let her reputation get ruined. It's ridiculous the excuses people search to dislike WW. Politically, WW is very weakened right now with the support of the Hae clan gone. He was not in a very strong position before either but now it's even more fragile. He and his family can easily be kicked out of the city by Yoo's. Every move and every word has to be carefully measured. One wrong move or word and his family is out. So is in the same boat right now that is why during the wedding, he made his point but didn't try to stop the king when he announced that the wedding will happen anyway. We have got to stop thinking with our modern sensibilities and principles. These princes are always in a game of chess, not everything is black or white.

Chingu, I am not finding any excuses to dislike WW but just stating the things he did that I dislike. Everyone has right to state what they dislike or like. I could list a lot of stuff he has done that could have ruined her reputation but yet he still did it. The poem he gave Hae Soo was something that could have ruined her reputation ( BAEK Ahn himself said this poem was about Love ) but Hae Soo thought it was about landscape. When he pulled her to him after the fighting scene didn't he do it out in the open(His wife caught them in that position and so did the maids) He wasn't cautious enough then. Once Baek Ahn confronted her about the poem, he did nothing to stop his brother from yelling at her when he could have put stop him because BA had no right to do so. Am I am watching this drama through my modern sensibilities principles? I don't thinks so at all because I have watched a lot of historical drama with the same kind Of theme and I didn't dislike it when the emperor or prince's have many Lovers or wife's because I knew this is what they did back then. I understood that and it didn't affect my opinion of the character at all. 

I don't think any of us who mentions stuff he has done wrong in our opinion mean we dislike him. More that we don't trust him. 

• Like 9

14364759_551727728364667_24172250597182514333026_1710321382625679_21930064879684

So i've read somewhere that Lady Oh was the previous lover of the King before he's on the throne but obviously for some reason she doesn't get a official title as a Queen .and then i find out some picture of Soo dresses like her. I guess she will evntually climb up to  the highest position in Da Mi Palace and have the same fate as Lady Oh 

• Like 24

SH still in 7 eps. But i already thinking (wishful thinking) about the ending. 

Spoiler

If SH follow the same ending as the c-version, we will find Hae Soo is back to the future, and seeing a glimpse of future Wang So (not  real WS, just his doppleganger). 

And seriously i can't wait to see Wang So in modern atire. Like this one below : 

14-07-42-images.jpg

Oh well, just a wishful thinking :P

EDIT: Adding WANG SO (prediction) Modern Attire Picture :P

• Like 19
37 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu, I am not finding any excuses to dislike WW but just stating the things he did that I dislike. Everyone has right to state what they dislike or like. I could list a lot of stuff he has done that could have ruined her reputation but yet he still did it. The poem he gave Hae Soo was something that could have ruined her reputation ( BAEK Ahn himself said this poem was about Love ) but Hae Soo thought it was about landscape. When he pulled her to him after the fighting scene didn't he do it out in the open(His wife caught them in that position and so did the maids) He wasn't cautious enough then. Once Baek Ahn confronted her about the poem, he did nothing to stop his brother from yelling at her when he could have put stop him because BA had no right to do so. Am I am watching this drama through my modern sensibilities principles? I don't thinks so at all because I have watched a lot of historical drama with the same kind Of theme and I didn't dislike it when the emperor or prince's have many Lovers or wife's because I knew this is what they did back then. I understood that and it didn't affect my opinion of the character at all. 

I don't think any of us who mentions stuff he has done wrong in our opinion mean we dislike him. More that we don't trust him. 

Sweety, none of your posts and I mean none have shown you trying to understand WW's position. Let's see your reasons to dislike him:

1. The poem was for HS eyes only. It was not meant to share with anyone. So the poem should not and didnot ruin her reputation.

2. After the fight, the bridge and the surrounding area was empty when he pulled her to him. And as soon as they hear people's presence she pulled away. He was emotional at that time but he would have let go himself in a second or two. For him, HS is a priority.

3. WW came in the end while BA was leaving. He was with his brother before that remember, figuring out the emoticon. And BA had a point that they both knew was right.

See? Everything can be figured out if you just think it through but I don't see that happening here. People just do not want to understand his POV. Infact they try their best to twist it into something that it is not. All I see here are a few people using the smallest excuse to distrust and dislike him. Now I am not saying he won't turn grey or bad in the future but he is not right now and it's exhausting and honestly off putting to come forth such dislike for a perfect nice character.

• Like 9

Oh it´s hard to follow you here .... I gave it up... I checked the last Pages briefly... And I love the new Pictures. Is there es Clip too - for her making the Cover Make Up ?

I´m sorry - real Life keeps me busy - my Son had his Birthday yesterday and the Weekend is Family Time for that. But i can´t avoid Moon Lovers and Wang so for one single Day - watching all those FMV I love so much... listen to the OST even with my MP3 Player when I make the Cake... all that.

MoonDay come faster please!!!!

• Like 16

So a couple weeks back I had mentioned that I thought the song "Fate" by Lee Sun Hee really depicts Hae Soo and Wang So's relationship. So far I haven't been able to find any FMV with this song so I took it upon myself to make one. I have never edited a video before in my life so I tried my best. I hope you guys like it!!!

#SCARCOUPLE

• Like 22

omo so cute is this all for ep 8 :)

Is she cry when WS hug her ??? and he don't look happy to bad thing just start going to happen ..

but The look he give her when she do his makeup OMO "come little sheep to me the bad wolf " hahahah

• Like 14
33 minutes ago, skxz said:

So a couple weeks back I had mentioned that I thought the song "Fate" by Lee Sun Hee really depicts Hae Soo and Wang So's relationship. So far I haven't been able to find any FMV with this song so I took it upon myself to make one. I have never edited a video before in my life so I tried my best. I hope you guys like it!!!

#SCARCOUPLE

Omg....thank you so so much. I love this song very much and always thought that the lyrics is so befitting of Wang So-Haesoo's love story. You have done a very good job and hope you will update one once the drama completed its run. Thank you again. :)

• Like 10
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner